Deviation (bwwm) *Mature* Com...

By Thewastelands

When Tania Roberts' father passes, she is left with the responsibility of renting out the land that's been in... More

Important Information
Face Claims
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue
Publication

Twenty

9.4K 569 118
By Thewastelands

Tania stood beside Flint at the front desk as he paid for his room for the next couple days. The staff were polite and moved quickly which Tania always appreciated about them.

"You're all set. Enjoy your stay, guys." The woman smiled brightly as they waved and headed to the elevator.

"That was cheaper than I thought it'd be." Flint nodded as he pressed the 5th floor button and leaned against the wall. Tania hummed in agreement unable to say anything over the tension surrounding them.

His gaze swallowed her whole and sizzled across her skin. The man was so handsome. It never failed to puzzle her at his attraction to her when he could have any woman he wanted. The ding of the elevator brought her from her thoughts. They shuffled to the room before Flint unlocked it- motioning for her to enter first.

"Oh! This is nice." Her surprise was clear as she cut the lights on. It was a lot more modern than she'd expected and smelled slightly of lemon.

"It is." He agreed as he stepped beside her to take in the room. Tania curiously peeked up at him, her heart racing in her chest. Flint fully turned to face her causing her to turn as well.

"Come here." He reached out to wrap his hand around the back of her neck, using the grip to pull her closer, before dipping down and smashing his lips to her own. Tania hurriedly followed his lips as desire engulfed her body in flames. Their teeth slightly clashed from how desperate they were and he walked her backwards until she met the bed.

"I missed you so much." He admitted as he crawled on top of her, trailing kisses down her chin and neck.

"I missed you too." She returned as he nipped at her skin. Leaning up, she allowed him to pull the shirt from her body.

"You're not leaving me again." The possession in his tone caused her pussy to throb and she nodded in agreement. Her fingers entangled in his hair as he sucked a nipple into his mouth- his tongue stroking the bud softly.

"I want to hear you say it." He spoke against her skin as he ran his hands up her arms to lace their fingers.

"I won't leave you." Tania whispered while rubbing herself against him. The deep ache in her belly could only be satisfied by him.

"Fuck, I could cum just looking at you." Flint squeezed her hands before dipping down to connect their lips again. His tongue dipped into her mouth to taste her while he rolled his hips against her. Tania cried out as his jeans continuously rubbed her covered clit. Her body was so responsive it almost hurt.

"I need you, right now. Please, fuck me." She whined as he pulled away to stared down at her. A smile lit up his face yet his hips continued their torture.

"God I missed hearing you beg for me." He untangled their hands to wrap his hand around her chin. "Say it again, darlin."

"Please, fuck me Flint. I want you so bad." The cries egged him on as he quickly took off his top and leaned away to have his pants follow. Tania eagerly slipped from her shorts and panties, her fingers immediately slipping between her folds to rub circles on her clit.

He used her ankle to pull her to the edge of the bed and leaned over to connect their lips once more. A moan was returned as he rubbed himself against her, not yet entering her.

"No teasing." She mumbled as she moved her hips to try to push him inside.

"Once we do this there's no turning back. You're mine." Flint pulled back to make sure she knew he was serious. He searched her eyes for any sign of hesitation but she knew there'd be none. Tania was fully devoted to him.

"I'm yours." He seemed to lose control at her words as he quickly pushed into her until he could go no more. Tania tried to use her hand to push against his stomach but he snatched it away and pinned her to the bed.

She bit her lip to keep quiet but her muffled cries only caused him to pound into her faster. The sound of the bed rocking filled the room and she was sure they'd be getting a noise complaint within minutes. Flint didn't seem to care as he wrapped his hand around her throat- his face contorted with pleasure.

Her lip fell from her teeth's grasp and her screams of pleasure echoed in the room. There was nothing she could do now as she tried to process how good he made her body feel. The punishing strokes touched deep within her and she couldn't stop the tears that flowed.

"That's right. Take it." He roughly grabbed her face and made her look up at him. The sheer dominance he exuded caused her to become even wetter. Slowing down, he moaned as he looked down to watch himself disappear into her body.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He pushed his hair back, his eyes never leaving their joined position. Reaching down, he rubbed her clit in synch with his soft thrusts. Tania threw her arm over her mouth, her flesh muffling her moans.

"Come ride me." Pulling out, he laid near the headboard and Tania quickly climbed into his lap. Sinking onto him felt like putting the last piece into a puzzle. She softly bounced before speeding up to please herself. "Just like that."

"Flint, baby!" He pulled her body forwards, wrapped his arms around her waist and began drilling up into her. It felt so good she began to get lightheaded and had to pull herself off of him.

"I can't take anymore. It's too good." She whimpered as she leaned her head into his neck. The shaking in her body let them both know her body was in overdrive.

"Okay, darlin. I'll be gentle." Reaching down, he aligned himself with her once more and slowly pushed into her. He only pushed halfway before pulling back. The shallow, slow thrusts grounded her and it wasn't long before she began pushing her hips down to take him fully.

There was strain on his face as he tried to control himself from drilling into her once more. Her body gripped him for dear life while her wetness made it easy to slip in and out of her. Tania's moans next to his ear and her scent surrounding him were enough to drive him mad. The woman was his own specially crafted addiction.

"Where are you going?" He spoke as he grabbed her arm when he noticed her pulling away.

"I want it from behind." Tania kissed down his neck and across his collarbones before pulling back. He ran his hands up her sides, his hands moving inward to brush his thumbs over her nipples.

"No, I won't be able to control myself. I can't take it slow when you're bent over like that." He shook his head before leaning up to softly kiss her lips.

"I'll take it then. We'll create a safe word just in case." A shiver ran down her spine as he lightly traced patterns across her back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Leaning back, she crossed her left leg over his lap and got onto her knees. He fluidly followed, pressing himself into her back. Before she could bend over he ran his hands up her stomach and grabbed her titties.

"I'm not going to be gentle and I won't stop even when you scream. I'm going to force myself so deep you'll feel like I'm tearing you in half. There's no stopping unless you say the safe word, got it?" He growled into her ear. Tania knew she'd never experienced anything so domineering but Flint was a man she'd go to the ends of the earth for.

"Yes, sir." She purred.

"Good girl. You remember the safe word?" He chuckled slightly and Tania felt herself becoming embarrassed as the moment was dug from her memory.

"I still say zamboni is a good word." She huffed as she leaned over to arch her back and lay out on the side of her face.

"If you like it, we'll use it." Rubbing her ass, he ran both hands down the curve of her back and grabbed her shoulders softly. He trailed them back to her waist, sent a harsh smack to her ass, then slowly entered her once more.

Tania pushed back into his soft thrusts as he allowed her a moment to get herself ready. The pace began to increase while he rubbed her ass in between spanks.

"Oh shit!" She cried as he harshly slapped her ass then grabbed her waist to pound into her. The force of the thrusts caused her body to jerk forwards yet he pulled her back each time. The unrelenting aggression of his thrusts turned her on as she tried her best to take the overwhelming pleasure.

The screams she produced were muffled as he reached down to shove her face into the mattress. His growls of possession and commanding remarks added up to an earth shattering experience. Each thrust pushed in so deep she could feel it in her stomach then pulled out so he could slam back into her.

"This is my pussy! You belong to me!" A rough pulled of her hair paired with each statement before he shoved her face back down. Her ass was raw from his punishing hits but she loved every moment of it.

Her warnings of cumming were muffled and he continued his torture through her orgasm. Blinding whiteness filled her vision as she bucked away from the pleasure. As her body slid off the bed in an attempt to get away, he followed- his hips not stopping.

"Oh god! Ahh!" She screamed as her hands reached back to scratch at his hands holding her hips in place.

"Say my name!" He yelled as he wrapped one hand under her chin to pull her head back. Tania felt her mouth drop open in an attempt to speak but nothing escaped. She was sure her eyes were crossed as she began to see double.

"I told you I won't stop." Leaning down, his nose brushed her own as he whispered the threatening words. Tania didn't want him to stop. Her second orgasm quickly approached- her hands clawed at the carpet.

"Fuck," he groaned as he suddenly stopped, "I'm trying not to cum."

"Mmm, cum for me." She tiredly muttered as she softly pushed back to help him cum. Almost immediately he roughly squeezed her waist and pushed deep within her as he came.

"You're going to pay for that." He finally growled as he slowly pulled from within her. Flopping onto the carpet, she took a moment to gather herself. Just as her breathing became normal again, he pulled her waist up and lined himself up to push into her again.

"You're insatiable!" She cried as he quickly began pounding into her once again.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.1K 46
**Book 1 in the Coda Paxton Series! Right Back On and Big Girl Boots to follow** Coda Paxton was never really one to go out of her comfort zone and m...
42.2K 2.4K 31
Hyacinthe Claiborne is simple. She's an introvert, a foodie, and can't go a day without reading a good book. But between classes and daily naps, she'...
223K 11.1K 25
To all readers old and new, this story will be soon taken down and re-written. Thanks for all the support. As soon as it is re-written, I will be s...
483K 38.1K 105
[18+] MATURE CONTENT! Sheridan Wesley, a little rural boy from a little town not far from Tennessee, had always had a satisfying lifestyle in his fat...