The secret (a enderlox and sk...

By despaircreeper

Ty have a secret what no one knows about.one day he desires to tell his boyfriend,sky,but when he is about to... More

The truth(1)
I'm not Ty(2)
I did it!(3)
Skys truth(4)
Seto?(5)
Hurry(6)
Going to the party(8)
Run(9)
Ty!(9)
Something odd(10)
Party(11)
Headphones?(11)(real one)
Remebering(12)
Cant think of a name(13)
what do you mean?(14)
Not ty (15)
Let him go...(17)
Enderlox (18)
It will be fine (19)
The note (20)
Missing something? (21)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Update

Shouting (16)

277 8 0
By despaircreeper

~seto pov~
~before he came out~
I was talking to brice about things because we have talked for a while.
"Hey can you hear shouting?"brice asked.
"Yes actually...............it's sounds like it's coming from outside."turned my head to the door.i didn't see anyone go out but I wasn't really looking at the door."ill go see what's it's about"i turn around fully and started walking to the door not even hearing if brice said anything."is everything ok out here?"i asked before turning the corner to see Ty pinned to the wall by sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...