𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 | jj mayba...

By dolanobx

Y/n was a popular kook, known all around. You may ask why? Only for her boyfriend, Rafe Cameron, who held her... More

prologue
"reputation is all that matters"
"let me prove you wrong"
"mysterious, so lets keep it that way"
"your the only one that knows"
the reveal party
he lied to me!
"did it look like i was joking?"
sink that fucking boat
feelings
JJ's word's of wisdom
mid-disaster part one
mid-disaster part two
got the whole crew riled up
princess and the blonde
bitch fight
downfalls
downfalls | RAFES POV
weary
butterflies have to die sometimes
confessions and meltdowns
a pointless ride
showdown
finally justice

a confusing morning

41.3K 449 872
By dolanobx

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

3rd person's POV

The sun beamed brightly against all the pogues happily sleeping in the hammocks. John B, Pope, and Kiara all were the first to get up and all noticed the same thing. JJ and Y/n. They were wrapped up in each other's arms, Y/n laying on top of J while he has a firm grasp around her body.

The teens all gave each other the same look,' what the hell happened last night?' Kie singled the boys into the chateau to talk, as they all rushed quietly inside the house.

"When the hell did that happen?" John B asked the group shutting the door behind him.

"I'm asking the same thing," Kie shrugged and slouched onto the couch, "I knew he liked her but I didn't think he would make a move."

"You know JJ though, he's never been in a serious relationship, it's just sticks it in and dip," John B stated to the group.

"Ew I don't even what to think about that JB," Pope complained, "Wait what if they had sex last night! We were literally asleep while they banged!"

"oh fuck."

"If so i'm moving to Canada," Kie grumbled.

"It wouldn't be a first," John B stated.

Kie and Pope turned his way and gave him a 'wtf' expression on their faces.

Y/n's POV

The warm sun lit up my vision as I opened my eyes and met with a sleeping blonde wrapped around me. I smiled to myself and admired to boy's features.

"staring isn't polite y/n," blondie grumbled with his eyes still close.

"wh..what no I wasn't," I denied with a smile still.

"mmm ok then," J stated finally opening his eyes. I leaned my head back on his chest, the J proceeds to kiss the top of my forehead. "I think we gotta get up."

"I'll pass," I mumbled into his chest.

"the rest of the group is gone, probably inside. we better get up."

Not wanting to, but we got up and walked into the chateau living room being greeting by awkward teens. I got uncomfortable as soon as I heard none talk and just stare into a bliss. J felt the same energy and just look at me confused as I was.

"did like someone die..or?" I started.

"so..like um ar-" John B started before getting cut off.

"did you guys have sex last night?" Pope blearted out.

"what the hell?"

"No!"

"What made you think that?" I raised my voice a bit.

"you guys in the hammock this morning," John B admitted.

"ok and your mind goes strait to we hooked up?" I asked very annoyed with this situation, like is that what they think of me.

"no." they all said at once.

"just a conspiracy," Pope added.

"then why would you think that?" I asked starting to calm down a hunch.

"because we know JJ, and JJ hooks up non-stop," Kie explained.

"harsh, that's what you think of me?" JJ asked getting a little offended.

"J are you really gonna try and go there?" John B questioned the boy.

"I mean that's like.. In the past. I can control myself," JJ defended himself.

"Y/n can I talk to you in private?" Kie asked me politely.

"I guess."

Kie lead me into the spare bedroom and closed and lock the door behind her.

"Are you like killing me or something? Is there like a code I just broke," I asked the tan girl.

"no and yes, but tha-"

"what code did I break?"

"no pogue on pogue macking, but were letting this slide because we've never seen this side of JJ before."

"what do you mean?"

"Like as we said, JJ just hooks up to bury his feelings and drinks, smokes and he's just acted like a whole different person since you came. It's a good thing though because we've been trying to loosen him up a bit as you could say."

"I understand what your saying. I think he's more open because he understands what I've gone through."

"he told you about his dad?"

"yeah last night, we had a long conversation and he opened up to me a good amount and we umm kinda kissed."

"no effing way. You guys kissed! like not like a hook up way?" Kie was astonished by my statement.

"yeah it was sweet and passionate and I haven't felt the way I do towards that dumb blonde ever I don't think."

"are you guys like official?"

"no, we never established that."

"I'm gonna give him a day or two and I'll bet he'll ask you."

"I hope, I really like him."

☆☆☆

Now were sailing out into the marsh and heading to the coordinates to drop the drone. JJ was driving the boat as I was there in with him, while the rest were sitting at the bow of the ship.

"what did Kie want to talk about with you this morning?" JJ asked me.

"Just a run down on what happened last night," I responded.

"what did you tell her?" JJ added on.

"Just how you opened up to me a bit and we had a good conversation and we kissed. Did the boys ask anything."

"yeah basically what Kie asked and I said around the same thing." J stated now looking over at me. I felt his eyes and I looked over at him and gave him a smile. I leaned my body on the side of him as he wrapped his arm around my side and pulled me close.He was stearing with his left and rubbing small circles in my arm with his right.

"Alright JJ pin it here." John B called out after a while.

"Rodger that! X marks the spot." JJ said mocking a pirate

"All right ladies and gentlemen." John B said grabbing the drone in one hand and the tether in his other,"to going full kook." He slowly dropped the drone into the water and gave the rope to Kie to keep an eye on.

"All right JJ, we'er right over it. Ten seconds northwest." John B ordered the boy stearing.

"Got it! Ten seconds northwest."

"I don't know how you understand all these boating terms," Told the blonde who still had his arms wrapped around me.

"maybe I can teach you one day princess," J smiled.

"nah I'll be a bad student, I'll just fall asleep." I joked

I could hear Pope gasp and  we all snapped our bodies around to look at the boy.

"what? what,what,what!" John B said with excitement going over to the screen.

"it's nothing, sorry I thought.."

"don't do that to me man!" J called out to the boy.

"my bad. I just thought I saw.." Pope said not finishing his sentence. "and quote the Hobbit,'down, down, to goblin town. down, down, you go my lad."

"thank you Pope we needed your nerdy quotes right now," I said sarcastically.

"400 feet!" Kie called out to the group informing us,"Tide's turning."

"Its gonna storm on us, J," I said with a worried expression.

"it's ok, it will pass right by us," JJ said trying to help my nerves out.

"Hey JJ?"

"Yup?"

"ten seconds easy, alright? South-southeast" The brunette calmly said to J.

"copy that," He replied

"JJ, 20 seconds mid speed, all right? South." He called again.

"aye, aye."

"I'm gonna see if they need help," I informed the boy.

"keep the tether out of the prop!"

"i'm trying!"

"hey Pope is this gonna wipe us out?" I said referring to the dark clouds coming over our heads.

"It souldn't," Pope said still foucousing on the monater.

"Hey Y/n!" Kie yelled at me.

"yea?"

"can you help?"

"yep!"

"700 feet"

Thunder started crackling in the background as the wind picked up its pace. The pogues all looked around hoping nothing will happen. The tides picking up there movement as the ride started getting bumpy.

"JJ hold steady!" John B yelled towards the boy as our nerves started getting to the best of us.

"ok 900!"

"JJ we'll turtle in this storm," John B said almost giving up.

"920!"

"crank it north by northwest! ten seconds."

"Pope how we doing?" I asked getting anxious.

"almost there!"

"There's too much current John B!" Kie told the boy. "we're gonna loose it!"

"South southwest, JJ. Hard!" "Half speed. Steady at this bearing, JJ!"

"960!"

"970!"

"980!"

"Steady here. Quarter speed, all right? We should be seeing somethin, Pope."

"i know, i know! wait, wait."

"oh my god."

"it's the royal merchant."

We all huddled around the screen watching inch by inch as the drone is floating around the ship wreck. As we get closer shot we realize that all of it was gone, no gold just seaweed and rust.

"It's not there," John B sighs in disappointment, "look, just-just pull the drone up."

"look we can do another pass, recharge the battery. We-we can go back down." Pope suggests

"we've done this three times Pope," I stated rensuringly.

"yeah there's nothing there!" JJ bursts out.

"shut up JJ!" Kie aruges back.

"what? it's true!"

"the gold could be buried, we don't know?" I said trying to stop the arguing.

"If it was there, it would have been found on the metal detector ok," John B says,"somebody beat us to it." He voice cracks as he stares off into the water.

"Or it was never there," JJ says under his breath.

Rafe's POV at the country club

"My mom thinks that I did it.." Topper grunts through his teeth as he dose pull ups,"even though there's no way I could've. I mean how? It's always my fault, no matter what. She ju-she just wants me to be this little robot th-that just checks her boxes. You know what I mean? SAT prep? oh, check. Serving food at the shelter? check! I litteraly do everything she wants, and I'm sick of it." Topper rants.

"well, we know who did it right?" I huff out as I'm lifting weights.

"It was that little geek Pope," Kelce adds on.

"Pope yeah. Rafe, if you wouldn't of jumped him on the golf course, I'd still have my boat, right?" Topper states getting frustrated at me.

"sorry if I, you know.. had you back after some pogue put a- put a gun to your head," I breathed put walking towards Top ,"Listen man, I am not the enemy here. Am I the enemy here?"

"no," Kelce replies to my comment.

"I didn't sink your boat, Pope did."

"ok, all right."

"and you need to force him to take some personal responsibility bro."

"bro, he sank the boat, all right? that shit can't stand," Kelce helped me out giving a list of reasons why I'll jump that bitch again.

"so what are you gonna do about it?" I asked one of my closest friends.

"there's that movie thing tonight right, everyone invited. They'll probably be there, show them whos boss there," Topper smirked.

"atta boy," I grinned smacking his arm in a bro way. I started to walk back over to the bench and start working out again but being stopped by Top.

"hey, um Rafe I forgot to tell you but on the security camera you can't make exactly who the people are but I think Y/n was there too." Topper told me.

"I'm sorry what?" I cleared my throat hopping I didn't hear what he said right.

"yeah umm, It's that geek's dad's boat and it was right after the golf course and remember y/n was there."

"Yes Top I remember!" I said as my blood boiled up.

"Ok so, after Pope got back on the boat you could make sense of three people and what looked like a girl flipping the camera off, she knew exactly where It was. Then she went over to one of the pogues and the wrapped there arm around her."

"mhm. aahh. fuck sake!" I said not taking the anger in my veins and punched the punching dummy in the room. "I knew that bitch was cheating on me, she thinks she so tough. But the next time I see her she'll know who the boss is." I said pacing the room.

a/n

ok like rafe calm the fuck down broski. sorry this chapter was boring but you know next chapter about to be eventful

xoxo, claire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1K 31
look at the stars, look how they shine for you ❁ ❁ ❁ - buttercreams highest: #3 under buttercream #1 under byronlangley ...
12.3K 164 17
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤...
3.5K 80 19
A young girl who hates everything that has to do with love, meets a boy who will change the way she see's things completely. **no smut** Please igno...
26.5K 578 60
The Diggory family have been friends with the Berkshire's for years. Fortunately, the Diggory's have two children which happen to be the same age as...