That Boy (an x files short fa...

Door Nerdy__weirdo

Y/n Y/l/n never expected to fall in love with the quiet kid, but once she gets to know him, she finds out the... Meer

ANNOUNCEMENT
1
2
4
5
6
7

3

473 11 2
Door Nerdy__weirdo

(Sorry I just really like that pic lol)

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up, and I smelled something cooking.

'Mmm, they must be home,' I thought. I went downstairs in my pajamas and saw my mom cooking pancakes, with my family waiting patiently.

"Good morning, sweetie," my dad greeted as he gave me a hug.

"Morning," I said, pulling away from the hug. "How was Chicago?"

"It was good," Dad replied.

"I'm glad," I smiled.

"Why does it smell like cologne over here?" My sister said after she sat on the couch.

'Crap, I'm dead,' I thought. My brother walked over to see if it did.

"Yeah, it does. Weird," he looked at me.

'HE KNOWS!!!' I panicked inside.

"Y/n, do you know?" He asked. I gave him a death glare.

"I just had a friend over to watch a movie," I answered truthfully. My parents believed me since I don't lie to them.

"Was it a booooyyy?" My sister teased.

"Well duh. Why do you think it smells like cologne?" I retorted jokingly. I didn't think my parents approved of me having a boy over without their knowledge that much.

"What did you watch?" My brother asked suspiciously.

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," I said with confidence.

"Okay..." he said with suspicion. He doesn't act like it, but he cares about who I'm friends with, which I thought was sweet.

I finished breakfast, and I got ready to hang out with Mulder. I finally reached the door, when my sister blocked the way.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To a friend's house," I replied. I hate when she's like this. It's annoying.

"Do I know them?" She asked, which annoyed me even more.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked in return.

"What's their name?" She asked.

"I'm just going to be across the street, chill," I said and moved her out of the way.

~3rd person POV~

Y/n's sister watched her as she walked across the street, knocking on the parallel house's door. She saw a boy open the door, and she immediately knew that he was the boy that was over last night. She ran out after Y/n stepped inside, the door closing behind her. She quickly knocked on the door.

~Y/n's POV~

A couple seconds after I walked in, I heard knocking on the door.

"I'll get it," I said. I looked out of the peephole and saw my sister. I rolled my eyes, opening the door. "What?" I said plainly.

"I wanna know who your friend is," she said, barging in. I grabbed her arm and yanked her outside.

"Can you not?" I asked angrily.

"I want to know who he is!" She looked at me with anger.

"His name is Mulder. Now go away," I said as I walked back inside, locking the door. I let out a sigh of relief, and saw Mulder turning the corner.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Just my sister," I answered.

"Is that her?" He pointed behind me. I turned around to see her staring through one of the windows that was beside the door. When she saw me looking at her, her eyes widened before she ran off.

"She's probably gonna tell my mom and dad," I said. "Can you help me hide?"

"Sure," he chuckled.

He lead me into a spare bedroom, and I crouched in the corner, my back against the wall.

"Wait right here, I'll be back," he smiled.

~your sister's POV~

After Y/n closed the door in my face, I looked through one of the windows beside the door. I could see her talking to a boy, who I assumed is this Mulder kid. I'm not gonna lie, he was a little cute.

"Oooh, Y/n, you're gonna be in so much trouble," I whispered, smiling. I suddenly see Mulder point at me, then Y/n turns around. "Crap," I whispered as I pulled away. "She's gonna kill me," I said and ran back to my house. I burst in and tell mom and dad about what I saw. I lead them to the house and knocked.

~Mulder's POV~

I helped Y/n find a hiding spot, and told her to wait. Right as I left her there, I heard knocking.

I opened the door: "Hello?"

"Hello. Is Y/n here?" A woman who I assumed to be Y/n's mom asked.

"Uhh, who?" I lied.

"You liar! I saw her here!" Y/n's sister yelled.

"I'm sorry, but it's just me here," I lied again.

"Sorry for bothering you, we'll be in our way," said Y/n's dad. I closed the door and looked out the window to see Y/n's parents scolding her sister. I chuckled and went back into the spare bedroom. I told Y/n that it was safe to come out now and I helped her up, and I looked into her eyes. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Just standing there, doing nothing, she was beautiful.

~Y/n's POV~

"Thanks," I say as I grab Mulder's hand to get up, suddenly realizing how tall he was. I saw him staring at me, and I could feel the heat rising to my face as I looked down. I look up for a couple seconds and saw a few strands of his hair fall onto his forehead.

'Dang it, Mulder. Why do you have to be so freaking cute?' I thought to myself as I looked down again.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He broke the silence.

I looked back up again, "Do you wanna go get some food?" I asked just as my stomach growled.

"Yeah, if you're hungry," he joked. I smiled, and we went to Chick-fil-a.

~3rd person POV~

You and Mulder were having a lot of fun eating and talking. You liked to glance at whoever came in because you liked people-watching.

You suddenly saw a tall figure come through the door, wearing a hat and sunglasses. You tried to take a better look at him, and you come to realize that it's Tanner.

You tried assume that this was somehow just a coincidence, but when he ordered, he sat at the table next to you, making you realize your assumptions were wrong. Anxiety suddenly flooded your stomach. You had to warn Mulder somehow, and you quickly wrote on a napkin, and it said: 'just pretend that I'm giving you my number, because the guy at the next table is watching me.' You gave him the napkin, and you ask Mulder if he wants to leave, since you were done anyway. He nods, and you both leave.

~Y/n's POV~

Mulder and I leave, and I glance behind me to see if Tanner was still following us. To my un-surprise, he was. I grabbed Mulder's arm and held him close. He was the only one who could keep me safe at this point.

"Let's go to my house," I quietly told him, "just in case he keeps following." We get to my house, and I opened the door so that we could go inside.

"Crap," I whispered as I realized that I was gonna be in so much trouble. I saw my parents watching a movie, and I snuck up the stairs with Mulder. I dragged Mulder to my room, and let out a sigh of relief as I closed the door, leaning against it.

"So... what happened while I was in chem?" Mulder asked from behind me.

I turned around, suddenly remembering that Mulder was in my room. "Oh... I uh," I paused, then went over to my window to close the curtains. "My ex best friend was the guy who was following me. He dragged me into a closet and told me something," I sat down on my bed, looking down.

"Do you mind me asking what he said?" He walked over and gently sat down next to me.

"He was just asking about you, and-" I cut myself off. I suddenly remembered what he said about Mulder taking me away from him. Then I realized...

Tanner likes me.

'Well, no crap! The whole 'stay away from Mulder' thing made it pretty clear,' I mentally facepalmed. I mean, it was so obvious! He's liked me for his whole life! I mentally facepalmed again.

"Why was he asking about me?" Mulder asked and I suddenly snapped back to reality.

"I... I have to go. I'll be right back. Don't come out!" I said as I quietly left my room to leave the house.

I went next door, and knocked on the door. To my surprise, his parents were home. "Hello Y/n!" Mrs. Shaw smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Shaw. Is Tanner home?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, he is. Come in, come in!" She beckoned as she moved aside. I smiled and entered the household. I'd forgotten how nice it was. The sweet and familiar scent of apple filled my nose. "Tanner, Y/n is here!" She yelled up the stairs. "You can go upstairs if you'd like," Mrs. Shaw said.

I walked up the stairs, and made my way over to Tanner's room. I opened the door to see Tanner playing a video game with his headphones on.

No wonder he didn't come running down the hall.

I closed the door behind me, and tapped on his shoulder. He jumped a little as he turned his head to look at me.

"You have some explaining to do," I told him with a strict tone. "How long have you liked me?"

A/n
Heyy! Sorry this one is kinda long lol. I don't know where to end it most of the time. Anyways, I've been on a writing spree recently. Hopefully it stays, because I just don't have the motivation sometimes. Hope you enjoyed my sucky writing lol

-nerdy weirdo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

603 67 10
Anneannesi ve abisi ile turistik,sesiz,sakin Fina adlı bir adada gerçek ailesinin onu acımasızca ölüme bıraktığını sanan Ala bir gün kimsenin girmedi...
3.6K 52 4
The title says it all 🙃
31.3K 535 24
"you wanna start a rumor that we're dating? yknow,, just for fun" or in which they start a rumor on twitter to cure their boredom (tommyinnit x fem...
4.8K 59 7
This story won't be you meeting Nate through Sam and Colby yada yada, It will be different come read and find out Includes °Smut 😦 °Swearing 🤬 °...