My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

By SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... More

Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 49//Tyler
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 54//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 53//Troye

6.5K 247 222
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye

___________

Connor moving out and Caspar moving in works out really well. Nothing goes wrong. I'm actually glad to have Caspar in my room. I didn't get to see him as often as I would have liked to before he moved into my room. Connor manage to salvage our friendship but its not like it used to be. We aren't close and comfortable around each other like we used to be. At least we are still friends. With graduation just days away I'm becoming an extreme mess. 

"Troye don't cry."  Caspar says as we are sitting alone in our dorm room looking at Caspar's cap. He's trying to think of something creative to do to it. I'm sad because I don't want my friends to leave me. Tyler, Caspar, Chris, Jonah, Dan, Phil and so many of my other friends are graduating in just three days. I don't know how to take this. I've never had friends, let alone ones that were older than me. I don't know how to deal with not being able to see them every day. I'll just have to talk to them whenever I can and visit them whenever I possibly can.

Caspar drops his cap and walks over to me wrapping his arms around me. I snuggle into his arms hugging him back. We sit there in a comfortable silence for a few moments before Caspar starts talking to me. 

"Everything is going to be alright, Troye Boy."  Caspar rubs my shoulder and I take a deep breath blinking away the tears that want to come. "Keep in touch with all your friends. I don't care what I have to do I will be here with all of our friends to watch you walk across that stage in a years time. We love you Troye. Especially TyTy. Everything will be okay."  Caspar backs away from me and Tyler walks in the door with his cap on and his gown thrown over his shoulder. Tyler ducks down to give me a short kiss before turning to Caspar.

"I think I have an idea for me and one for you. Hannah and Mamrie are helping people decorate caps right now." They look over at me then I wave them off and they head out of the room to find Hannah and Mamrie. I can't believe that they are all leaving. After freedom fest I will never see some of these people again. Even my boyfriend I won't see for awhile after he leaves for L.A. I can't wait to get out of here and start my life with Tyler. Honestly I wish it was next year already. I don't want to wait and see how this plays out. What if it doesn't work? What if the distance does something bad to our relationship?  

"Troye?" Chris walks into my room rapping his knuckles on the door that Caspy and Ty had left open. I look up at him and smile as I see the basically permanent smile on his face. Chris is the kind of person that makes your day better. He is always positive and I love that about him. He's been a really great friend to me these last couples months. He knows what to say. He's always there when you need someone and I'm just so so happy for that. 

"Chris!" I say excitedly I haven't seen him in a couple days because he's been really busy with studying and taking finals.  I stand up and give him a quick hug before we sit down on Tyler's bed. I rub my hands together wondering what he came here for.  Maybe he just came by to check on me. He does that every once in a while.

"You doing okay, kid?" He asks after a few moments of silence. He is the only person that I will let call me kid. I don't know why but I  don't mind when Chris calls me that. It pisses me off when anyone else calls me that though.

"I'm doing  a lot better than I was. I just don't want to watch you guys leave. I'm going to be bawling when I see you guys walking across the stage." Chris chuckles when I say I'm going to be crying. He probably thinks I'm joking. I am most definitely not joking. I'm going to need a million tissues.

Chris and I end up just talking for a few hours until his room mate comes to find him. Apparently Chris was suppose to be helping clean out their room.  That's just like him dodging his responsibilities. He gives me a quick goodbye then ducks out of the door following his annoyed room mate. I pull my phone out of my pocket and start scrolling through tumblr. A few minutes, or hours I don't really know, later Tyler and Caspar walk back into the room with decorated caps. Caspar's has little soccer balls surrounding the words 'Caspy Lee on the track.' and Tyler's has little purple haired trolls surrounding the words 'Tyler Oaktree on the track.'

"Marcus made this ridiculous video once and he said Marky ButtButt on the track." Caspar says looking a little bummed after remembering the meaning of the words. Marcus has realized how much of a dick head he has been and he's apologized. We are on fine terms with him now but none of us could ever be friends with him again after he repeatedly beat me up. Tyler still misses him sometimes and you can tell that he wishes that the stories he tells about him and Marcus didn't seem so bitter sweet now. "I'm supposed to go chill with Phan for awhile. I'll be back later."

"We might go up to the tree house tonight." Tyler says and I give him a 'oh really?' look before Caspar walks out of the room laughing. He just assumes that we do R rated things up there and he gets a kick out of that for some reason. I don't know why. Caspy is a bit weird like that. Caspar shuts the door behind him and I remember something.

"I have an early graduation present for you." I say standing up and heading towards my keyboard.

"Does it involve you being naked? Because I could really go for that right now." Tyler says looking absolutely serious. He's so thirsty but I'm so for that. I sit down behind my keyboard and start playing a few chords.

"Maybe later not right now." Tyler looks at me curiously as I speak then looks down at my hands trying to see the music in front of me. I hide the music then speak to him again. "I wrote a song for you."

"Really?" He looks so happy and honored. He has the most beautiful smile on his face. I nod at him then put my music back on the ledge in front of me. I play the opening chords then open my mouth to sing the words I wrote,

"Glow is low and it's dimming

And the silence is ringing

And I can almost feel your breath
I can almost feel the rest

Night is young and we're living
Hands move, moving steady
And the time is moving slower
I can feel we're getting closer, closer

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roll
To the curl of your lips
In the center of eclipse
In total darkness I, I reach out and touch

My mind's gonna racing
On a horse that's escaping
And I'm ready to jump,
Yeah I'm ready to swim

Life is chances that are taken
But nothing's ever broken
They're just pieces on the ground
New hands need to build them

My mind's gonna running
My hands cut loose
But there's no need for answers
Just the things you gotta do

And I need you to trust
That I'm lost and we must
Get past all these rules
We must choose
To reach out and touch

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roll
To the curl of your lip
In the center of eclipse
In total darkness I reach out and...

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roll
To the curl of your lips
In the center of eclipse

In total darkness I reach, I reach out and touch."

"Troye Sivan Mellet." He covers his face with his hands and looks down on me with the most adorable expression. I stand up and walk towards him. "You are the sweetest most perfect boyfriend in the whole universe." I pull him into my arms then catch his jaw in my hand and pull his lips to mine. The kiss gets progressively hotter and hotter until I pull back and look Tyler in the eyes.

"Tree house?"

"Tree house."  I grab the key from under the bed and Tyler and I rush out of the building as fast as we can with out sticking out like a sore thumb. We make it to the tree house after only getting a few weird looks. I open the door quickly and Tyler follows me in stepping in front of me only to push me against the wall. 

*SMUT WARNING* 

Tyler pulls my shirt over my head as he continues to kiss me against the wall. If Tyler wasn't making sure I can't focus by kissing me everywhere his lips reach I might have been embarrassed by how hard I already am. Tyler doesn't seem to care as he flushes his body against mine grinding downward to create the friction that we are both so desperately in need of. I pull at the hem of Tyler's shirt until he gets the message that I want it off. He pulls back the top half of his body to remove his shirt but keeps up a steady grinding motion as he does so. A breathy moan leaves my lips and Tyler bites down on his lip to keep from moaning at the sound of me. 

Tyler casts his shirt aside and pulls me away from the door over to the couch. He straddles me pressing his butt down on my growing erection, knowing exactly what he's doing to me. He starts bouncing a little and rubbing his hands across my bare chest. He tweaks my nipples with his fingers and I buck my hips up agaisnt his butt only to find nothing. 

He hooks his fingers in the waistband of my jeans and he looks up at me asking for permission like he always does. It doesn't matter how many times we have sex he will always hesitate right here because he care about me. He doesn't want to make uncomfortable or force me into anything I don't want to do. He loves me, he truly loves me.

I nod and Tyler wastes no time pulling down my pants and boxers in one go after awkwardly taking of my shoes and his. Tyler looks at my member standing tall and he places a delicate kiss on the tip. I don't even try to hold back the almost over the top moan that cascades out of my mouth. Tyler laughs letting his breath hit my member before he takes me completely in his mouth. He bobs his head up and down at a steady pace as I weave my fingers into his hair. A steady string of moans are making there way out of my mouth.

Tyler pulls away leaving me feeling needy. I rub my thighs together trying to cause friction but Tyler gives me a stern look and I stop. I whine needfully as  he slides out of his pants and reaches under the couch  searching for the lube we had stashed under there. He pulls the lube out then coats his fingers in the stuff before casting the bottle aside. He traces my hole with his cool finger waiting for me to beg for him to enter me. 

"Tilly please. Please, Tilly." I beg knowing that he can never resist me when I'm begging for him. He slides his finger inside of me curl his finger a few times before adding another and doing the same thing. He adds a third and thrusts his fingers inside of me quickly then curls his fingers right over that little bundle of nerves and I moan Tyler's name unacceptably loud. 

Tyler slides his fingers out of me carefully reaching under the couch for a condom and preparing himself. Tyler lifts my legs up spreading them apart as he positions himself outside of my hole. He teases for a few seconds before he pushes in slowly. He waits for me to give him an okay before he starts a steady pace of thrusts. He feels so good. My back is arching off the couch as he starts thrusting into me harder. I move my hands to his back and dig my nails into his back when he gives a  particularly hard thrust. I can feel myself chasing my high. I can feel it coming as Tyler's thrusts get more unsteady and hot.

"Tyler I'm going to-:" And I cum all over our chest and my stomach. Tyler thrusts into me as he hits his high and rides it out before falling on top of me with an exhausted sigh. He carefully pulls out of me sliding off the condom, tying it and throwing it in the trash before he finds us wet wipes that we had brought up here for messy occasions such as this one. We clean each other off kissing when we are cleaned up a bit.

*END OF SMUT*

Tyler and I lie on the couch to lazy to actually put our clothes back on. We are cuddling and I can't help but think that we won't be able to do this soon. Soon he'll be in a different town and I won't be able to see him as often. I won't be able to hold him or kiss him whenever I want. I won't be able to be there for him physically when he has a bad dream and needs some cuddles and a soft kiss. We will make it through the distance though. I may not know much but one thing is absolutely certain. I love my stupid senior, Tyler Oakley.

A/N

______________________

Hey guys its Amanda and hey looka t me I just updated on consecutive days. Aren't you proud of me? Yeah I got to finish this up real quick. So if you like any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I LOVE YOU BUTTERNUTS BYE.

Tumblr:smilingtilly

twitter: ExplicitTronnor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 38.3K 54
a really shitty story about troyler that I would love to delete. Read at your own risk.
204K 6.4K 43
What if you fall in love with one of your best friends and don't even accept that you're gay? This is what happens to Connor Franta. He always knew...
4.1K 192 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
Escort By Ida

Fanfiction

358K 10.5K 19
Troye has been set up on a blind date for a company event night by Caspar - his caring, but highly unpredictable friend. The man that shows up at his...