Love Love Island mode!!- SDR2...

By ItzSpaceMahBois

Being a fan of the Danganronpa series is a no brainer. You've always adored the whole franchise and all the g... More

Before we start
Welcome to Danganronpa!
Free time and a Party!
New Island time!
Baking time!
Girls at the beach! oh hajime and soda are here too.
Is that really called Tity Typhoon!??
Ibuki's amazing show! Plus Chiaki and Hiyoko.
Coconuts at the beach and some free time!
Sick and Dead inside
Free time and a firework show!
Another new island!? This is the fourth one!
A/N
The fun house?!
Yay Yay Fun house day!

Adventure in rip-off disneyland!

1.3K 49 87
By ItzSpaceMahBois

Waking up another day, how nice. 

I stretch while laying down contemplating if I can take a nap and then go eat or to eat now. Hmmmmmmmm. Guess I'll get up now, feeling pretty hungry. Nodding to myself, I get up and make my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. 

Doing what I need to do and after like 35 minutes I'm ready for the day. I walk outside and see Hajime also leaving his cabin. I wait for him to go to the cross area and say Hi. 

"H-Hello (y/n) and good morning." He nods. 

"Good morning! Want to walk to breakfast together?" I ask him. 

"Yeah sure.." He replied and I smiled at him. We walked to breakfast and passed by Nagito and Sonia, we said our good mornings to them and they joined us on our walk to the restaurant. Nagito and Hajime were having a...conversation...sort of.

"Hmm so you still don't remember your talent?" Nagito asked looking at Hajime as we entered the hotel lobby. 

"Not exactly..." Hajime muttered out.

"Oh wow...Crazy how that works huh?" Nagito chuckled at him, Hajime turned to him with a bitter expression. Hajime lets out a deep sigh. 

"It doesn't matter that much anymore, It's not like it...defines me as a person." He looked down at his hand, then back up at Nagito. Expect Nagito looked different...He had on a jacket and a collar of some sort. He had a hand that looked rotten and that was attached to his arm. Hajime looked at him confused and saw he had longer hair than usual, and he was wearing a suit? He blinked and saw Nagito but normal.

Hajime stopped walking and stood at the top of the staircase, Sonia and I noticed the lack of Hajimes and Nagitos presence and look back to see Hajime standing with Nagito looking at him confused by his sudden stop. 

"Are you okay Hajime?" I asked him, when I noticed his scared expression. Hajime looked at me and gulped then nodded. 

"S-Sorry I blanked out." He shook his head and realized we were standing at the top of the staircase at the restaurant. Everyone else was eating and minding their own business. 

"It's alright, now let's get food!" Sonia clapped her hands happily. Hajime nodded, still dazed. Nagito chimed in a said a small 'yay' 

We walk and go get our food. I eye Hajime, still concerned. Something is up, obviously but I don't know what...

I laugh it off. "Guess someone is still tired, huh?" I say while taking a bite of my strawberry. 

"Y-yeah.." He said then munched on his breakfast.

Time passed and everyone is done with their food. I said goodbye to everyone and headed outside to the pool area. 

I look up at the sun and put my hand over my eyes and whisper out "Who to hang out with today..." I look back down and put my hands on my hips. "hmmmmm" I hum out.

I haven't hung out with Teru yet...I guess I can hang out with him. Who else... I could ask Haji if he wants to hang out in the new island...Kinda like a date... I blush at the thought and shake my head and smack my cheeks. What am I thinkinggg....

Oooo I wanna hang out with Togamii, Big brother type beat. Haven't hung out with Kaz or Fuyu for a while so that's that. To the storeee!! 

I make my way to the store like I do almost every other day. Hmm My days are somewhat very repetitive. Oh well lol

I make my way inside and start to look through the isles. Hmm for Teru I should get him something related to cooking or a cute charm maybe. 

Ooo a pin set!! Its of a pan and spatula then another set with a paintbrush and a palette. I grab both and put it in my bag. I can give the cooking one to Teru and then we can have matching pins. That's cute. 

Now for Hajimee let's seee. I keep giving him mochi and orange juice. It's probably getting old at this point. How about some sort of cake and choco milk. Yeahhh. I walk over to where the cakes are stored and get one that has a frog on it. Its tiny but its cute! I also grab him the choco milk and put it in my bag, hopefully it doesn't melt or get hot. Well on to the next gift.

What would Togami want? I also have to get stuff for Kaz and Fuyu. Hmmm. For Togami I'll give him a journal and a cool pen. Yeahh. For Kaz, maybe something he can tinker with like a radio or tiny tv. Then for Fuyu I'll give him, those cookies.

I go and grab all the things and put them in my bag so I can go hang out with them. Probably do like an hour and 30 mins each so I can hang out with everyone I want. 

I walk out of the store and go to look for Teru. Seems like he's in the restaurant, No surprise there!

I walk in and call out to him. "Hey Teru! Wanna hang for a bit?" 

"Oh Hi! Sure darlin' You have anything in mind?" He said while cooking something.

"Uhhh, I don't really have anything in mind but I could help you cook or we could bake something!" I suggest. 

"What an excellent idea! Here Here, I was gonna make some pasta since I was getting hungry." He grabbed a new pot and filled it with water, then placed it on the stove. 

"Ooo sounds good." I grab an apron and put it on so I don't get my clothes dirty. Then I wash my hands and dry them off. 

He began to explain to me how to make the pasta since we were making it from scratch. He then began to work on the sauce and everything else. 

I grabbed 1 egg and beated it then grabbed the salt, flour and some water. I combined it all and make the dough. Kneaded it for 5 minutes and checked in with Teru to make sure I was doing it right. 

"Hey Teru this is good right?" I said bringing him the dough in a bowl. He stopped cutting some veggies and poked the dough. 

"Yeah that's Perfect!" He pulled out a machine and placed it down on one of the tables. "Now just flatten it out with this and it'll make spaghetti strips on its own. Just use all the dough and then boil it in the pot over there. Make sure to turn it on, to boil it." He then went back to cutting veggies and making the sauce. 

I nod and go to the machine and put the dough through the slit. It does its job and begins to make the strips. While it does that, I go over and start to boil the water. 

"So Teru how have you been?" I ask while putting the pasta in the now boiling water. 

"I've been good, not much you can do here but cooking keeps me calm, so I'm alright with it." He was tossing the veggies around and was cooking the meat. 

"Yeah you should get out more, hang out with the other guys here you know you know" I giggled a bit. 

"Hehe That's a good idea" 

We continued to make the pasta and after 20 minutes it was complete. He platted it and hand one to me. I tried it and it was superr good like those 5 star restaurants you have to make reservations 5 months in advance and that are superrr overpriced but the food is so worth it so it doesn't even matter.

"HOLY- MY MANS TERU, YOU GOT A RESTAURANT OR SOMETHING ALREADY?? THIS IS SOOO GOOD, YOU NEED TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD!!!!" I yell while eating the spaget. He laughed at my reaction and blushed lightly.

"I do hehe, My mom..is currently working there....um I hope she's doing alright with me..." He said slowly. 

"Oh um, I- I'm sure she's doing great with things!" I say trying to lift the mood. 

"You're right she's a great mom, she's probably doing fine. But anyways, I'm gonna go to my cabin and rest. It was great hanging out!" He said while cleaning up the kitchen. 

"Oh yeah sure, but before you go.." I pull out the pin set and give him the pan and i pin my spatula to my bag. "A matching pin set! To show off our friendship!" I smiled at him. 

"Oh wow! C-Can I really have that? Thank you, (y/n)! It's cute!" 

I waved goodbye and left to the outside. Now to hunt down Hajime. I pull out my handbook and look for him..Oh he's on the 4th island, that works. I put away my handbook and begin my journey to the rip-off Disneyland. 

I'm really close to finishing everyone's fragments huh. That means i'll have to go...home...

I stop walking at the thought.

That's right. I don't belong here. 

I start to get an anxious feeling in my stomach. 

How will everyone else react? Will they be mad? Will they hate me for lying to them?

I know what happens for god's sake. Is this how Chiaki felt? Man this sucks. 

I take a breathe in and continue my walk. 

I'll just deal with it when it comes to it. Not much I can do other than that. 

I eventually made it to the 4th island and begin to look for Haji. I find him near the Rollercoasters walking around.

"Hey Haji!" I yell towards him while running to him. He noticed me and waved to me.

"Hi (y/n). You need something?" He asked awkwardly. 

"Mhm! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I asked looking up at him. 

"S-Sure" He avoided eye contact. 

"Yay! Well do you wanna walk around and go on the rides here?" He nodded in response, which I smiled at. 

We walked over to the Castle first.

"You know I never really did see the island, or well like explore it much last time." I say trying to start a conversation. "So you'll be like, my tour guide..sorta heheh" I giggled. 

"I guess so, well Let's start the tour shall we?" He bowed playing along with a cute smile on his face. 

"We shall!" I did a bow as well and we both laughed while walking in. It was a pretty cool castle. Reminds me of the cinderella castle but smaller...and grey...and mouse themed....they are not the same at all haha. 

It really did have much, pretty bland to be honest. 

"It's so...empty." Hajime said looking the place over. 

"Yeah, lets just go on the rollercoaster and get something to eat, yeah?" 

"Okay." We make our way over to the rollercoaster and see Monomi pop up.

"Hi! You guys want to get on the rollercoaster?" She asked

"Mhm just us two!" I smiled at her.

"Okay!! Go ahead and sit where ever you guys want! Just let me know when your ready and I'll start it!"

We nod and sit at the second to front seat, When we put our seatbelts on I told Usami we were ready. She then began the ride. 

I felt nervous and looked over at Hajime who looked even more nervous. I giggled at that and held his hand because I'll need it. He squeezed back as we reached the peak. The rollercoaster then went really fast as we went down. I laughed and yelled as it continued, Hajime did as well. We were squeezing each others hands the whole time. 

Eventually we made it to the end. We both got out, I felt shaky. 

"That was fun!" I giggled as I tried to regain my stance, we were still holding hands. I didn't point it out and he didn't either. 

"It was, what do you want to eat?" He asked looking at me. 

"Hmm (food choice)! If that's okay with you of course.." I said nervously at the end. 

"Okay let's go ask Teru to make it" We began to walk back to the first island. We had a small chat about crystals since Hajime didn't know much about it. 

"So yeah, and that's what smoky quartz is basically used for." I explained

"I see, I never knew they had so many uses. Just thought they were cool rocks to be honest ehe" He chuckled nervously.

"Yeah most people think that as well, so I don't blame you." We both made it to the restaurant and asked Teru to make us food. Now we're just waiting since he agreed. 

"Here's your food guys! Hope you enjoy~" Teru said setting the food on our table. 

We ate our food and had another conversation but this time about our favorite stuff, like the questions you ask when you start to get to know someone. 

We eventually finished and left the restaurant. 

"Well I have to go find Togami now but I enjoyed hanging out with you! Here I got you somethinggg.." I quickly pull out the somehow still cold choco milk and cake and give it to him. 

"Oh wow, Thanks..I-I'll enjoy this." He said with a smile and light blush. I just smiled back at him and we said our goodbyes. 

Now to find Togami, aka Big bro. I quickly found his location thanks to the location thingy on the ebook. 

I saw him standing next to the statue in the middle island, I call out to him. 

"Hey Big bro!" I smile at him and run up to him. 

"Oh, Hello. Did you need something?" He fixed his glasses and looked at me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for an hour." I smile at him. 

"Sure...The chicken in my hands..is far tastier than the beef inside the freezer..."

"Huh?" That was out of nowhere.

"It's a German proverb..It means something inferior that's nearby is better than something that's far away. But why would chicken be inferior to beef? Aren't there times when you'd obviously want to eat fried chicken instead of steak?" 

"I mean, that's true but.. what are we even talking about??" I'm so confused, maybe he's just smarter and that's why I can't understand. His IQ is a whole lot higher than I originally thought! That must be it!

"And furthermore, why is pork not even mentioned in this comparison? Is pig meat unattractive to German? No...that's impossible. When you think of Germany, you think of sausage.."

"You do?" I asked confused. When I think of Germany I think of that one German kid from Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

"And if you think of sausage, you're thinking of pig meat" He continued ignoring me. "What does this mean!? What is this conspiracy?" 

"Ima be honest with you, I have no idea what we're talking about"

"(Y/N)...Do you know which meat is the most efficient source of energy..? What meat contains the most vitamin B1 for converting glucose to energy!?" 

"Um...Pork...?" Please don't hit me if I'm wrong. Why is he so worked up over Pork??

"Correct.." I let out a sigh of relief. "The same amount of pork has ten times the energy efficient of other meats. Do you understand? TEN TIMES!"

"Y-YES TEN TIMES!!" I shout agreeing with him. "What's the point you're trying to make anyways?" 

"There's only one thing I want to say to you...(Y/n) become my assistant."

"Oh yeah sure..."              

"WAIT WHAT?!!?" 

"The situation surrounding us and this island is even more complicated than I had thought. Even if it's just a commoner's assistance, it's better than having nobody at all..plus...you're like a little sister to me...It'd only make sense for you to be the candidate."

"I mean I g-guess...?"

"As you stand before me, I..will believe in your potential. I believe in you. I'll give you some time to think about my offer. More importantly, Do you like chicken or beef?"

"Um...(chicken/beef)" 

"I see" With that he began to walk away.

"Ah wait! Togami! I got you something! A journal and this cool pen!" I say handing over the items, which he takes. 

"Thank you (y/n), I will treasure this." He patted my head with a small smile and left.

Man that was an interesting hour spent. I should be able to hang with Kaz and Fuyu before its night time. An hour each, yeah..

I quickly found Kaz not wanting to  waste more time than I need. 

"Hey Kaz! Wanna hang for an hour?" I asked him.

"Oh hey miss (y/n)! S-sure I'd be down." He chuckled a little sadly. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"*sigh* Somehow..I'm already losing confidence in myself..Well it's not like I had any confidence to begin with. Dammit, why did this have to happen...? I wanna go home already..."

"*gasp* Kaz! Why would you say that? Come on get ahold of yourself! Im sure there must be some way. C'mon you know what they say: "Where there's a will, there's a way" right!"

"Miss (y/n)..." He looked at me with a star struck face and tears forming in his eyes.

"So I'm sure whatever is bothering you, will be solved and you'll  be fine in the end!" I grab his hands and squeeze them to reassure him. 

"Y-You're right! Let's get pumped and look for a way to escape!" 

Oh he was upset about being stuck here, Well he cheers up fast ehe.

"But still, all the machines here that have engines like airplanes and ships...they're no good. We might as well put pedals on the ship and pedal boat off this island. We could even make it swan-shaped, too."

"What do you mean by "might as well"..?"

"Ah, that reminds me... I would get yelled at a lot for modifying various things at school or at home.  My greatest invention was attaching an engine to the machine that draws chalk lines on the soccer field! But...it escaped through the school entrance at full speed, without curving or stopping." He explained sheepishly.

"Of course you'd get yelled at for that...."

"Hey do you think anything bad would happen while were here?" He asked quietly. 

"Hah?! Of course not! Trust me on that!" I shout.

"Heh, alright I'll trust you. I'll always trust you miss (y/n)" He smiled while looking at me and had a blush over his cheeks. I blush lightly and avoid eye contact.

"A-Alright, and if you ever feel down again, you can talk to me about it." I say to him sincerely. 

"Mhm, I'll take you up on that offer one day miss (y/n)!" 

We hung out for another 20 minutes after that and I gave Kaz his gift. 

"Here you go! I got you this radio, I thought you'd want to tinker with it and maybe make something cool!" I say while he looked it over. 

"Oh, that's it! That's it! I was just thinking about how I wanted that! Right on, Miss (y/n)! You're a gal who knows the difference." He cheered really happy. 

I giggled at his reaction, glad he liked it. "Anytime Kaz! I gotta go and find Fuyuhiko now. Talk to you later!" 

We said our goodbyes and I went to find Fuyu as mentioned. 

I saw him standing at the farm looking at the animals there.

"Hey Fuyu!" He turned around and waved back. "Wanna hang out till its sleep time?" I lean my head to the side a bit. 

"Why not.." He walked over to a cow and started to pet it. The cow was happily munching on hay. 

"So (y/n), What's one of the first things you want to do when you get out of here?" 

That.

Is a great question. 

"Hmm I haven't really thought about it...I guess...See my family and friends and..." Miss you guys... 

Damn thats depressing.

"Not bad of a plan.. Jeez.. Compared to this place, I'd rather stay at a prison."

"That's an odd comparison. It's not even that bad here. It has soft beds, a nice beach and things to do!" 

"Heh, you're right."

"What about you Fuyu? What will you do?" He stopped petting the cow for a second but quickly continued.

"First...I'll visit my sister, make sure she's okay. That's basically it."

"You know...(y/n) I...think you're pretty awesome, y'know. You've kept a cool head throughout all this so far. Staying positive and rarely getting down." He smiled at me.

"Eheh, You're giving me too much credit. I just...want everyone to be happy." I smile softly.

"That's what I'm talking about though. I think it's amazing you're able to stay positive and cheer everyone up."

He took a moment to think then continued talking. 

"I blindy rush into things, my emotions getting the better of me. Not thinking of my consequences or how it might affect everyone else. But..after seeing you and some of the others keep it together.. I feel like i'm starting to see what I need to..." He paused at looked me in the eyes "focus on now. We will definitely escape from here.. I'll do anything to make that happen." 

He's definitely changed. I-I'm proud.

"Fuyuhiko..Let's escape this island together, and with everyone else of course. Okay?" I smile softly at him, which he returns nodding. 

"You know, you're Ultimate should've been the Ultimate Counselor." He chuckled. 

"Huh!? I mean... I could see it but, I prefer my current Ultimate." I giggled. 

"Haha, I think its totally perfect for you!"

"Okay but, you know what perfect for you?" He just looked at me waiting for me to continue. 

Me.

"THESE COOKIES! HAHAHA YEAH!" I yell flustered from my own thoughts. I shove them in his hands and quickly leave. 

"Well Bye! It was nice hanging out see you tomorrow!!" I shout back as I leave. 

Oh jeez. I must've looked so stupid. 

aofhouqawufoakfui9afuwofauh dumb (y/n)

I sigh and walk back to my cabin ready to sleep. 

I do my nightly routine and lay down in my bed. 

I hope it's not awkward next time I see him...

I push away the thoughts and let slumber wash over my body. 

8 left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRO I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG I'M SO SORRY!! I just lost motivation to write for a longgggggg time. I didn't proofread this btw so yeah. But i'll try updating more often! I swear. Anyways. Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! And happy 4th of july to those celebrating!!

Until next time!!

-Kelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...
10.8K 260 23
(MAJOR SPOILERS: PICKS UP FROM SDRA2 CHAPTER 6 AND BAD ENDING!) Our new protagonist wakes up in Hope's Peak Academy after their killing game, only t...
17.8K 234 20
I wanted to give writing fanfics a try, and this is the result! The title is pretty self-explanatory, this will include girlfriend scenarios with cha...
44.7K 1.4K 56
After the events of SDR2, all survivors have gone to the real Jabberwock island to live out the rest of their lives! Along with their friend stuck in...