Love Love Island mode!!- SDR2...

Por ItzSpaceMahBois

Being a fan of the Danganronpa series is a no brainer. You've always adored the whole franchise and all the g... Mais

Before we start
Welcome to Danganronpa!
Free time and a Party!
New Island time!
Baking time!
Girls at the beach! oh hajime and soda are here too.
Is that really called Tity Typhoon!??
Ibuki's amazing show! Plus Chiaki and Hiyoko.
Coconuts at the beach and some free time!
Sick and Dead inside
Another new island!? This is the fourth one!
Adventure in rip-off disneyland!
A/N
The fun house?!
Yay Yay Fun house day!

Free time and a firework show!

1.5K 60 53
Por ItzSpaceMahBois

Mmmm my pillow feels softer today. I snuggle into in more and fall back into sleep. Only to be interrupted by something touching my head which made me open my eyes. I look to see Chiaki petting my head and yawning. In the corner of my eye see Chiaki's chest and realize i'm laying on her chest...AND I SNUGGLED INTO IT TOO!! I get up immediately after realizing what was happening. I can feel my face radiating warmth.

"G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Good morning C-Chiaki!" I say my voice became a higher pitch.

"*yawn* Good morning (y/n)...do you feel better?" She rubbed her eyes as she asked.

"Uhh y-yeah. Thanks a lot for yesterday. I'll have to thank Teru for the soup as well as Mikan, Nagito and Sonia...EH B-but s-sorry for sleeping on you..."

"It's okay...But we should get up now." i agree and we both get up from the bed. I let her use the bathroom first as I grab my clothes so I can change.

She got out and told me she would go change and met up with me outside her cabin. I agreed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done I changed into my clothes and put on my boots and grab anything else I need. Walk out of my cabin and lock it behind me. I see Chiaki waiting for me and playing her game.

I walk up to her and she notices me. She puts her game in her sweater pocket to acknowledge me.

"Ready for breakfast now?"

"mhmm" I nod at her question.

We both walk and make it to the restaurant. Grabbing food and sitting down next to Byakuya and Gundham.

"Good morning Togami, Gundham." I smile at them.

"Good morning mortal and witch" He said as he fed his devas.

"Good morning to you both as well" Togami said after he finished chewing

"...Morning..." Chiaki said sleepily as she got a sudden rush of sleepiness.

We all ate and had a small conversation on how the devas could change the world, but it was mostly Gundham and Togami arguing. Very entertaining though. I finished before them and left, going to the kitchen to find Teru.

"Teruteru...?" I trailed off, popping my head in to the kitchen. "oh there you are" I say fully walking in.

"hmmm? did you need something, love?"

"Yeah, uh just wanted to say thanks for making me food yesterday while I was sick."

"Oh yeah...you should give me a kiss in retu-"

"no."

"but-"

"no."

"Fine. Glad to see your better"

"mhm thanks. Welp have a good day! bye bye"

"Goodbye Darling~"

Teru isn't that bad sometimes. hm. Welp time to get stuff for who I'll hang out with today. Hmm I haven't hung out with Peko for a while. Also Mahiru and Hiyoko. I'll hang out with them.. hmm who else..Oh Mikan. Haven't hung out with her for a while. Alright got my people, time to go to the store..

Hmm I wonder what I should get them. Let's look for Mikan's gift first. hmm last time we got her bandages and a stapler thing what else could we get her. I know she likes the Queens straightjacket. Although it's kinda weird...I'll just get her it and hope she likes it. I walk around the store and find it placing it in my bag. Now for Peko. ooo a sword book. i think she'll like this 'Secret Wind Sword Book' yeahh. I put it in my backpack. Now for Mahiru and Hiyoko. I come across a big fan.

Oooo maybe Hiyoko would like this, it's called...Biggest Fantom...interesting. I somehow place it in my bag and look for Mahiru's gift. Compact Costume..I think she'll like this. So that's everyone i believe. Yeahhh

Now to look for Peko. I pull out my e-handbook and see her at the second island at the beach area. Time to walk to her boop boop.

I see her walking around the beach and practicing with her bamboo sword. I walk up to her and she notices me.

"Hello (y/n) did you need something?"

"mhm, was just wondering if you'd like to hang out? but if you're busy we can hang out another day-"

"I guess I could take a break..." She cut me off and put her sword away and sat down on the sand. I follow her and take a seat next to her.

"You mentioned earlier that you don't know much about swords, right?"

"hehe yeah...I've never held a bamboo sword before."

"People cannot be judged by the appearances... So you've held an actual sword...just not a bamboo sword."

"O-Of course not...I've only ever held toy swords...not bamboo or real swords." I tell her quickly.

"I see...So you're saying you have no use for a sword. Then are you a striker? Or maybe you're a grappler? No, perhaps you are a well versed in firearms..." She thought out loud.

"W-Wait...what are you talking about exactly..? I'm not exactly the best at any of those things. I mean i'm super slow and have a pretty low stamina. Not exactly the warrior type, you know?"

"I see... Given your strangely perceptive way of seeing things, I assumed that you were, but.. Just as you said. You don't have the presence of a warrior. The low stamina and slowness would give that away. Hmm...which means...you are not suited for battle in the slightest."

"I d-don't intend to fight my friends so I don't think it would matter either ways...hehe..." I chuckled nervously at her.

"I see...If that's the case, then we must be extremely cautious of those *two*. They know the differences between weakness and strength, and they can compensate for each others weaknesses...And they both have impressive offensive capabilities. Hmm...If those two formed an alliance, they could truly pose an unmanageable threat."

"A dangerous alliance...Oh! Are you talking about Akane and Coach Nekomaru?"

"Yes. Though they would only fight in self-defense, they are both perfectly at ease doing it. Plus, the combination of an impressive athlete and team manager poses a formidable threat. Not just that...though they do not specialize as fighters, their fighting prowess is incredibly high....However if something were to happen.."

"A-ah w-wait. I don't think it's necessary to think of them as a threat. It's not like were in any danger or anything. And I think at this point if something were to happen. They would try to protect us since we're all friends now."

"I guess you're right in that sense. But definitely could be dangerous in any other setting. Guess we should be glad they're on our side."

"mhm!" She got up and grabbed her sword out of the sheath.

"I should probably get back to practice.."

"Oh yeah sure but first," I pull out the book from my bag and hand it to peko. "A thank you gift for hanging out with me!"

"Wh-What!? You're giving this to me!? (y/n)...you...! I will never forget this favor for the rest of my life!" She had a small smile as well as a light blush. She placed it next to her sheath and went back to practicing after we exchanged goodbyes. hmmm who next?

I pull out my hand book to see who is closer to me. ohh Mahiru and Hiyoko. And they're together I seee. Well guess I can knock out two birds with one stone.

I walk over to them at the farm on the second island. Which is somehow closer but uh whatever. I walk over to them and wave as they notice me. Hiyoko's face lightens up more at the sight of me and runs over to hug me.

"Big sis (y/n)!" She said looking up at me.

"hehe Hello Hiyoko! and you too, Mahiru!"

"Hello (y/n)" Mahiru smiled at me and waved as she walked over.

"I was wondering If I could hang out with you guys? If not, it's alright of course" I asked them and Hiyoko let go of me.

"No it's okay! You can hang out with us (y/n)!" Hiyoko shouted and looked over at Mahiru. "Right Mahiru?"

"Mhmm! You're always welcomed to hang out with us (y/n)!" She smiled at me and had a small blush on her face.

"Alright, thanks! So what were you guys doing?"

"Petting the animals! and feeding them stuff that Usami let us feed them" Hiyoko explained as she went to the cow and pet it. It moo'd in response. (is that how you spell it??? oh well)

"Yeah they seem to enjoy it. We do this everyday, it's kinda our job now hehe" Mahiru explained as she feed a chicken and watched it. She got up and walked over to me with a big cup of food pellets. "Do you want to feed them to? This is for the goats over inside the barn..."

"Oh yeah sure. Do I feed them all of this?" I ask as I grabbed the cup from her with both hands.

"Mhm. There's about 4 of them and a baby goat so it feeds them all. Usami gives us the food pre-measured so we don't over feed them or anything like that. There's a smaller cup inside, you fill it up with the pellets and that goes for each goat. But the tinier one is for the baby goat." I look in the big cup of pellets to see the other cups she mentioned. They were a decent size and a tinier one inside of that cup. Interesting.

"We'll head over there to help you feed them all. You can hand feed them or put it in the bowls they have. If you decide to hand feed them, there's hand sanitizer inside the barn so make sure you use it before" She explained thoroughly and I nodded in response, saying bye to them then making my way to the barn. Inside there were the goats in one pen, about 3 pigs on another, two horses in the last pen. I walk over to the goats and they go near the fence already knowing they will be getting fed. I giggle and place the cup down and get some sanitizer using it and letting it dry before grabbing the cup again. I carefully walk inside the pen and fill the bowls up with food. I grab the tinier cup and fill it with the last bit of food and feed it to the baby goat.

"Hahah Mahiru!" I hear Hiyoko laugh at Mahiru as they walk in the barn.

"Shhh Hiyoko!" Mahiru scolded Hiyoko with a blush on her face. Hiyoko stuck out her tongue in response. They walked over to the pen I was at and saw me feeding the baby goat.

"Oh hey guys!" I stop petting the baby and waved at them. They both waved and Hiyoko made her way inside the pen. Petting one of the adult goats. She was all giggles and smiles which was semi-out of character for her. Mahiru went over to the pigs next to the goat pen and fed them carrots and potatoes in their food bowl thingy. The pigs squealed and started to eat. She then went inside the pen and re-filled the water bowl, Then making her way back outside to go inside the goat pen joining Hiyoko and I. She went over and petted one of the goats eating. We were all petting the goats and having a good time.

"So you guys do this everyday? It's really fun!"

"Yeah. We started by accident but now we do this everyday and...just kinda fell into it so it's just normal now." She shrugged with a smile on her face.

"Yeah! It's pretty stinky though." Hiyoko commented with a look of disgust as she focused on the smell more.

Mahiru and I laughed at her expression while she blushed out of embarrassment and yelled at us.

We continued to pet the goats for another 30 minutes. By this time it was noon. Hmm I should go hang out with Mikan now. Yeah! I get up and stopp petting the goats and walk outside the pen.

"Welp I need to start heading out. But we should do this again sometime!" I explained to them and grabbed hand sanitizer. And pulled out the gifts I got them. "I also got you both gifts! I'll leave them on this chair here. the fan is for Hiyoko and the other one is for you mahiru!

"Aww okayyy and Thanks for the gift I-I guess..." Hiyoko whined still petting the goats.

"Mhm. Have a good rest of the day! and you should defiantly join us again sometime! And thank you for the gift!" She waved with her free hand.

I leave barn after saying bye and make my way to where Mikan was.

"Hey Mikan!"

"EEP!!" She jumped and squealed before turning around and looking at me then calming down.

"O-Oh sorry Mikan! I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me?"

"O-Oh yeah s-sure..." She squeaked out. I smile in response.

"So, um...What's your favorite type of bandage?" I ask trying to start a conversation with her.

"Bandage...? Let's see...There are a lot of different types these days. It's extremely convenient because there are waterproof types and sticky types... But I definitely like...non-elastic types the best! They're not too constricting... but they still firmly secure wounds!" She explained happily.

I smiled at her as she explained. Then she tensed up and started to tear up.

"Ah...s-sorry. I...went ahead and started talking on my own."

"Ah it's okay! Don't worry about it. I'm the one who asked you anyway. Plus.. It's nice to hear you talk about something you enjoy!" I explained in hopes of calming her down.

"....really?"

"Yeah! I enjoy listening to your voice! It's really nice and smooth hehe"

"UWAHHHHH!" She started bawling.

"M-Mikan! A-Are you okay?!" I asked her concerned. She nodded wiping away her tears.

"I-It's just N-No one has ever told me th-they enjoy my v-voice! They us-usually tell me I sound like an O-Ogre." She sniffled.

"How rude! You don't sound like an ogre! They're just jealous of your voice." I patted her head and she teared up again.

"Y-You're so nice (y/n)!" She squeaked out.

"Anytime!" I smiled at her sweetly. "a-"

"HEYYY! MIKAN (Y/N)!!!!" I was interrupted by someone screaming our names. We looked and saw Ibuki running over to us and waving her hands in the air like a mad man.

"Oh Ibuki..?" I mumble out.

"Hey you two!!" She said quieter than before as she stood next to us.

"H-Hello" Mikan squeaked out.

"Sup! Did you need something Ibuki?" I asked her.

"Mhmm! Ibuki came with an important message! In 2 hours, everyone will meet up at the beach and we're going to have a firework show!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

"Oh I see! Do we wear whatever? Or is there a dress code of some sorts...?"

"Oh yeah! Ibuki will send everyone a yukata! Ibuki will hand you a dark burgundy brown and dark pink-ish grey based one!" She explained

"Oh Alright! Sounds like fun!" I tell her. And Mikan nodded at her.

"Okay! I'll give to you guys soon!" She ran off after that.

"U-Um (y/n)...If it's okay with you. C-Could I leave?"

"Huh?"

"AH! N-NOT BECAUSE I DON'T ENJOY BEING WITH YOU B-BUT-"

"M-Mikan! It's okay! You don't need my permission to leave."

"O-Okay...I just need to shower and get ready for the event tonight.."

"That sounds like a good plan! Welp I'll see you later then. But before you leave here! A gift for hanging out with me" I take out her gift and hand it to her.

"I'm pretty surprised that you have something like this... B-But, for some reason, I...I feel a little closer to you! T-Thank you (y/n)!" She giggled happily taking the gift.

"It's no problem!" We both said our good byes and we departed. We took different routes to our cabins.

I arrive and take a shower. After showering I changed into a t-shirt and sweats. Might as well Take a nap while I wait for Ibuki. I feel exhausted omg. I lay down on my bed and let myself fall asleep.

*Knock Knock*

I wake up and get up from my bed and go to the door. I open it and see Ibuki there with a smile and holding a bag on both arms. She rummages through it and hands me a pre-packaged kimono.

"Here you go (y/n)!" I grab the kimono from her.

"Thanks a lot Ibuki!"

"Mhmm! No problem! We'll start the fireworks in 30 minutes! So get dressed then make your way to the beach on this island!!"

"Alright I'll do that" I close the door as she leaves and open the kimono. I Take out the pieces and put it on piece by piece. It fit perfectly. Niceee. I also put on some sandals.

It took a while I'm probably late. HHHHHH. Alright. I grab my bag and a fan that came with the kimono. I make my way to the beach and see everyone standing together. And some hovering over a box of what I can assume are the fireworks. I walk over and everyone notices me.

"Hey (y/n)!!" Kaz waved me over. He was standing next to Hajime and Sonia. I wave back sheepishly. I say Hi to everybody else. The girls were all wearing the same pink kimono. Chiaki also had a fan just like mine. And all the guys had a blue kimono. Everyone was having conversations with each other or standing by themselves. *cough fuyu cough*

"So how much longer till the fireworks?" I asked Hajime.

"Um...Not too long. Maybe 5 minutes since Nekomaru, Usami, Togami and Nagito are still setting them up." He says unsure and stares at the now dark sky. It was probably 8 or 9 right now. I nod at his response also letting out a low hum.

"So how are you doing Sonia?" I ask turning my head to her.

"Oh. I'm doing great, thank you! How about you?" She smiled at me.

"I'm doing great as well. I'm excited for the fireworks, what about you?"

"I'm very excited! This is my first time seeing fireworks with friends! It will truly be a highlight of my life!" She had a twinkle in her eye as she talked. How cute.

"I'm excited too Miss Sonia and Miss (y/n)!!" Kaz said trying to get himself in the conversation. Hajime just stood next to us and watched our exchanges. I smiled at Kaz while Sonia nodded hesitantly not trying to be rude.

"Hey Guys!! Everyone!!" Usami started screaming to get everyone's attention.

"No need to yell" Togami hissed at Usami who got scared and hid behind Nagito.

"S-Sorry" she came out of hiding and spoke again. "We set up the fireworks! They should go off soon, so please stand by and get ready for them!!" Usami cheered. Everyone responded with a loud yay or a nod. We all stood by each other waiting for the fireworks to go off.

"hmm It's taking a while...Let me go check!" Usami went over to the fireworks to check since they were taking a while. "Oh I see I forgot to-"

*boom*

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Usami went flying as the fireworks finally went off. Before she could fall and hurt herself, Chiaki caught her and went back to where she was standing. We all watched the fireworks in awe.

How pretty...I looked over everyone and saw them all staring at the sky with twinkles in their eyes. I'm so glad I'm here. I started to tear up and wiped my tears away then went back to looking at the fireworks and having a great time with my friends. 

Soon enough, It was past 12 am and everyone was heading back to the cabins. We all said our goodnights and parted ways. I walk into my cabin and do my nightly routine, then laying on my bed. I get comfortable and let sleep wash over me, exhausted from today. 

10 left.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hfuarewfijfio sorry this took so long. Been focusing on streaming lately. I kinda wanna shout myself out but I keep my fanfic writing like out of my life if that makes sense? It's my secret life lmao. Happy new years everyone!!!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

25.8K 613 30
Starting off 10 days prior to the graduation exam, Gundham is the last to wake up. When he finally does, Sonia balances her hidden feelings for him a...
10.8K 260 23
(MAJOR SPOILERS: PICKS UP FROM SDRA2 CHAPTER 6 AND BAD ENDING!) Our new protagonist wakes up in Hope's Peak Academy after their killing game, only t...
12.9K 467 14
"๐“๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ,๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž...
31K 618 21
Although the title says make this story is meant for everyone to enjoy basically the danganronpa 2 game but you think of ways to save everyone befor...