MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Bonus Chapter 1
Story
our pious bond of love

Chapter 21

448 43 4
By compasionateheart

AND THE MOST AWAITED POV😈😈😈

The words in Italic would be the flashback in flashback if you get me.

FIVE YEARS AGO

ASAD AHMAD

I asked her not to go and meet him, knowing she would go and that's what I wanted. Jahan uncle had told me everything and I was more than happy that she was his daughter.

I knew he could cause her no harm and would keep her safe from me!

Days passed and I wished for her. Everyday I would go to meet her but she wouldn't know. I would look at her in the night when she was fast asleep.

One day, her mother called and said that Kainaat wanted to meet me. I knew she would come here and I didn't want her to meet me as I was under the watch of my enemies.

In no state, I wanted her to be with me. I didn't want to cause her harm. I knew how the enemies would be and how they would use her.

After so many difficulties she had gone through in life, I did not want to add another one to the list.

But nothing happened the way I planned!

The woman I dreaded my entire life came back to me again. The woman I hate the most in this world, came back to me again.

Zaina Sheikh

She was a very good friend of mine since childhood, but she changed a pure relationship of friendship into lust.

She always wanted to marry me and kept her eye on me. I was always successful in avoiding her but one day(the same day Kainaat went to meet him) she came to my office.

"Oh! Successful businessman Mr Asad Ahmad" I heard a lady's voice. I looked up from my files to see the woman I hate. Zaina Sheikh.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I got up from my seat. She came forward and I noticed what she was wearing.

She was wearing such a short tight top, with the tightest leggings. She was nothing like my Kainaat, who dressed modestly.

"Why so much attitude Ahmad?" She questioned tracing her index finger on my face. I immediately pushed her away and she chuckled.

"Don't forget I'm your wife!" She said dangerously and I raised my eyebrow at her, folding my arms to my chest.

"Ms Zaina Sheikh! Let me remind you, neither are you my wife nor am I your husband! And let me tell you clearly, do not bring that nonsense that we were married since childhood. I agree my parents decided to get us married when we were kids, but we were immature. And from the time, I was mature enough, I broke all relationships with a characterless girl like you" I said and she glared at me angrily.

"And who the fuck gave you permission to enter my cabin!" I questioned her and she smirked evilly.

"You forgot my saying Ahmad! I kill who ever comes in my way!" She said and I immediately rushed down to see what went on.

An indeed! My receptionist was killed! I fisted my hands angrily and turned around to go to her, but I was drugged. Someone placed a cloth on my nose and I fell unconscious.

"Who are you?" I heard my sweet Kainaat's voice. I struggled to open my eyes but was unable to do so.

"His wife!" I heard Zaina say and my eyes opened immediately. I realized my condition and got furious.

I quickly put on my pants and headed out of the room.

"What the fucking shit! What did you fucking do!" I held Zaina's throat and asked her. She looked surprisingly calm.

"Nothing much Ahmad! Just placed your child in my womb" she said and I slapped this woman.

I hate such characterless women!

"Who was the person that just came?" I asked her not looking at her as the piece of cloth that was covering her body came off.

"Some woman, she just asked who I was and then her gaze fell on you and she left immediately" Zaina said calmly and I felt to kill this woman with my own hands.

"Please go and put on clothes and get the fuck out of my house!" I roared and broke the vase that was on the side.

I quickly went and showered, to get the touch of this disgusting woman off of my body. After 15 minutes, I took my keys and left to Jahan uncles place.

"Uncle! Where is Kainaat?" I questioned and in return I was greeted with a slap by uncle.

"I trust you the most! What did you do that to my daughter?" Jahan uncle held my collar and asked.

"Uncle! Please, please listen to me! I can explain" I said and he nodded his head negatively.

"Get out of my house!" Uncle said and pushed me away. "Please uncle! Hear me out once! Please let me meet Kainaat" I said and he turned his back to me.

"Please" I said and he didn't turn around. Instead some guards came and dragged me out of the house.

I knew I did nothing wrong. Even if I'm not in my senses I can figure out who Kainaat is. I'm damn sure that woman could not have touched me. And if she did! I prefer death!

After trying for two hours to talk to uncle, I failed. He didn't even look at me. Hopelessly, I returned home.

Who am I kidding to?

I came in the house and found that woman sitting on the counter with an apple in her mouth and her phone in her hands.

Even if she is the last person in this world, I don't wish to see her. "I told you get out of my house!" I angrily told her and she looked up at me as if she didn't care.

"Oh Asad baby! How can I leave? I have your child in me!" She said tracing her stomach.

Disgusting!

"Listen to me! How much money do you want? Just tell me what you want and for gods sake! Fucking leave!" I said calmly and then shouted.

She chuckled and then came closer to me.

"Do not touch me!" I said and she stood away from me. "You shouted at me Asad baby, now I will show that pretty little wife of yours what happened between us last night" she said showing me her phone.

They were pictures of both of us, well I was unconscious and she was smiling in inappropriate positions.

"How low can you drop? Don't you even have an ounce of shame in you?" I questioned as I was more that disgusted by her.

"Send! Ta da! Now your wife will leave you and I can have you all for myself" she said and chuckled at her.

"Keep dreaming! And now leave my damn house!" I said and pushed her out of the house.

I broke every single thing in the house. I was crying yet I was angry. Didn't Kainaat trust me? Didn't she even bother to look for what is true? Will she just leave me without any questions?

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I screamed holding my head. After a little while I heard the door bell. I thought it was her, so I didn't bother to open the door.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to find my brother. "Aahil!" I said and immediately I hugged him.

"Aahil! She left me! She didn't even ask me anything! Aahil I swear I didn't do anything wrong. Aahil tell her to come back to her Asad. I can't live without her. It's just a misunderstanding" I told my brother whilst crying and he consoled me.

"Please tell her to come back" I said and looked up at him.

"Shhhh! Bhai calm down and tell me what happened" he said and I narrated the entire incident to her.

"Bhai! Please calm down" he said holding my face. But how could I be calm when that idiot of a woman took away my peace.

How can I be calm when my Kainaat, misunderstood me? How can I be fucking calm?

"Bhai! You need to rest otherwise, your health will get worse. Please" he requested and I looked away.

I can't rest!
_________

SIX MONTHS LATER

Asad Ahmad was now a totally broken man. He had no hopes in life nor did he do any of his favorite things.

He was a lifeless soul.

His beard had grown, his hair had also grown and he never looked after himself. He tried to contact Kainaat several times, but he couldn't reach her.

He had found out soon after that she had left England. He was now hopeless. Nothing made him better. Amongst all these problems, his brother stood with him, bravely.

And he felt like an idiot, to burden his brother with his problems. When his brother had his own set of problems.
_________________

PRESENT

Asad Ahmad sat on his chair, going through some last minute files. He had a meeting in less than five minutes and Asad Ahmad hated to be late and hated late comers.

After a few minutes Asad sat in the conference room waiting for his clients. Once they came and settled down Asad got up.

"Asad Ahmad hates late comers, you are free to crack your deal somewhere else, I am in no need of it" Asad said dangerously and left the room.

Everyone looked at each other as they knew how their boss was.

Asad came into his cabin and smiled when his phone rang.

"So? How is your princess?" Asad asked his brother with a smile. "Bhai! I'm going to meet her soon and I want you to come and see her and I'm not taking a no as an answer. I'm sending you the address, see you soon" Aahil said and cut the phone.

Asad nodded his head at his crazy brother and headed to the address he sent him.

He was extremely happy, that finally his brother found his true love.

_____________

Soooo? The most awaited POV is here! I need your opinions!!!!!!

I want to see the comment section filled with your lovely comments on this chapter!

Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling.

Byeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 25 23
Kabir Akram khan a 32 year old handsome and reputed owner of khan constructions who's only goal in life is to make money in halal way and protect his...
156K 10.1K 82
2 broken souls, one became arrogant and the other became bubbly to hide their pains. Siddharth Nigam: An arrogant jerk, broken from inside. No one in...
16.1K 858 7
Her eyes are swollen, still she looked beautiful. Her dusky skin is glowing due to the haldi that they applied to her in yesterday's ritual. "Mam, op...
685K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...