Multiversal Clash (Multiverse...

Από CruderPlace13

C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The M... Περισσότερα

Cutting Threads Recap
Straight to the Punch Recap
Prologue
Chapter 1: Worthy
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 3: Preparations Completed
Chapter 4: Fan Favorite Faces
Chapter 5: The Blue Eyed Blade
Chapter 6: Two Assholes Start Swinging
Chapter 7: Bystander Forced to Action
Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters
Announcement
Chapter 9: F/M/K
Chapter 10: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
Chapter 11: Familial Bonds
Chapter 12: E's Curve ball
Chapter 13: Semifinals!
Chapter 14: Father of the Year
Chapter 15: Practice Is Over
Chapter 16: Transcending Fear
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Fairgrounds

162 6 0
Από CruderPlace13

Narrator POV

C walks down the street with his hood up.

C: "Keep your power output in check." They said. "We don't want your heart to explode." They said. What was I supposed to do, let that girl die?

C keeps walking maneuvering around people. ELM was always a peaceful universe. The occasional family fight would break out and cause massive destruction, but other than that it was quiet. People just didn't want to hurt anyone. The universe is run by elemental families, each one passes down an element and only one person can be a specific type of elemental at a time. The Drake family of flames, the Smite family of lightning, the Shell family of gems three of the most powerful families have each lost their ticket to their once phenomenal power. The Drakes where all killed in a family feud with the Pulls, the family of earth, the only survivor inherited the element of fire during a random moment in grade school, that boy grew up to be Nothanial Drake. The Smites lost the element of lightning when the head of the house had an affair on his wife leading to a bastard named Anthony Truce to become the only lightning elemental. He's a nice kid, naive but still nice. Finally the Shells lost the element of gems to their daughter after they disowned her and kicked her out of the family. No one really knows how elements are passed on, but most say that they move as the universe sees fit. They'll want to stay in the same bloodline if possible, but it's not unheard of someone completely random getting an element they shouldn't have. Usually if this happens the family will go out and bring in this new elemental into their ranks or kill them. C then bumps into someone. He looks down and sees a kid with short black hair, dark skin, and blue eyes.

C: My bad.

He holds his hand out for the kid to take as the kid looks at him.

Kid: You're C! You're the first member of the Breed without an element, and you saved the universe with the Breed not to long ago!!

C: Yep. Now do you want to get up or are you just going to sit there?

The kid takes C's hand and C pulls him up. The kid then picks up his bags of groceries. The pile of bags is enough to block the kid's vision, so C takes some bags from him.

Kid: You don't have to do that.

C: Nah lead the way. If I give you these back you'll just end up crashing into a wall.

They start walking towards the outskirts of the city when C decides to talk to the kid.

C: So what's your name?

Kid: Hm? Oh I'm Warren, Warren Failt.

C: From the Failt family? The water elementals?

Warren: Yessir. My grandmother was the last water elemental and now I'm it.

C: Lucy Failt is you're grandma?

Warren: How do you know her?

C: Every elemental has a file back at the mansion, but I guess now I'll have to go in and update it. Ugh I hate paperwork.

Warren and C continue until they eventually reach a cottage about a mile North of the coast exactly two miles south of the city. C looks over and sees the crashing waves against the beach. His eyes trace the coast line as it leads to a huge cliff about six stories above the crashing waves.

C: Nice view. Bet it would look better from up there.

Warren: That cliff is sacred, according to mom anyway. I'm not allowed up there until I have control over my element.

They walk up to the door of the cottage when suddenly the door opens and a woman with the same skin tone and eyes as Warren comes out. She has her long curly black hair tied back in a ponytail.

Warren: Hi mom.

She grabs him by the cheek and pulls.

?: What did you do?

Warren: Owowow! Nothing I swear!!

?: Then why is someone walking you home?!

C: Excuse me ma'am. I'm C and I was just helping him with these bags after I accidentally ran into him.. literally.

?: I know who you are, everyone in ELM knows you. Call me Susan. I'm assuming this little one introduced himself.

She tugs on his cheek little more.

C: Yes. He's a good kid, you did a fine job raising him.

Susan let's go off Warren's cheek.

Susan: Well thank you. Will you be staying for dinner.

C: Unfortunately not, but thank you for the offer.

She takes the bags from C and he waves before walking back towards the city.

C: Nice people.

Flashback over

C blinks a couple times before rubbing his eyelids.

C: Why do I keep getting those?

C yawns and stretches a little before getting up and walking out of the locker room with Ryuko at his side.

Ryuko: You alright?

C: Yeah I just keep getting memories.

Ryuko: What?

Shiketsu: Flashbacks. He's having flashbacks.

Ryuko: Oh okay. The way you said it sounded stupid.

C fakes a hurt expression and looks down with dramatic dejection. Ryuko rolls her eyes and smiles. She grabs him by the arm and drags him.

Ryuko: Come on, I want to see the fairgrounds.

C: Geez it's weird seeing you so excited for something.

Senketsu: Yes you actually have some feminine charm.

Ryuko shrieks and grabs onto C's arm. They both look over and see Senketsu in his human form right behind them.

Ryuko: Don't sneak up on people, Senketsu! And what do you mean?! I've always had feminine charm!

Senketsu merely chuckles and walks past them.

Senketsu: Well I'm curious about these "fairgrounds" you keep mentioning.

As he walks away Ryuko pouts.

Ryuko: I have feminine charm right? I'm not completely a tomboy am I?

C smiles and kisses the top of her head.

C: Of course you have feminine charm, and there is nothing wrong with you being who you are. You're a girl who loves clothes, but also loves to swear and kick ass. You're pretty firmly in between both categories. Senketsu is just messing with you because it's a sibling thing.

Ryuko: You think he sees me that way.

C: Well you both have the same dad, technically. So...yeah.

Ryuko smiles and kisses C's jaw.

Ryuko: Thanks babe.

With that they head out to the fairgrounds and take a look around. Once there they walk around and see Ruby has a booth set up. She is sitting there with Arsenic and Yang. She sees C and waves him over. C and Ryuko both walk up to the booth.

Ruby: Onii-chan!!

C: Imoto!

They hug and C then gestures to Ryuko.

C: Ruby this is Ryuko, Ryuko this is Ruby.

Ryuko: Hi.

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

C: So what are you doing in a booth Ruby?

Ruby: Oh well we all talked about it and because there isn't that many of us we decided to have us run our side of the fairgrounds for a while and then the guys from the other universe will run theirs.

C: So everyone has the chance to learn?

Arsenic: Yessir!

Arsenic stands on his stool and throws himself at C. C catches him and hugs him before setting him back down.

C: You doing good kiddo?

Arsenic: Yessir.

C: Glad to hear it. How about you Yang?

Yang: Yeah I'm good, still pretty jazzed up after your awesome fights.

C: Well I aim to please. So what are you guys showing off over here?

Ruby: WEAPONS!!

Ruby unfolds Crescent Rose right on the booth.

Ryuko: Woah! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle.

Ryuko: So a gun.

Ruby cocks the gun.

Ruby: Yes.

C: So you guys just showing off your weapons?

Yang: Yep. Apparently it's not normal to have stuff like this.

Ryuko: Yeah, not really.

Arsenic: That's crazy. How do you defend yourselves from the monsters.

Ryuko: Monsters?

C: I'm sure a booth here will explain it to you Ryuko, but to answer your question kid, me and her are about the closest we'll get to monsters in that universe.

Ruby: What do you mean?

C looks at Ryuko with a smirk. He then pushes his wrist against Crescent Rose and pushes making his hand fly off.

Ruby, Arsenic, & Yang: AHHHHHHH!

C starts laughing as he picks his hand up and red threads come out and reattach it.

C: Relax. I'm fine.

Ruby and Arsenic still looked freaked out as Yang punches C in the shoulder.

Yang: Don't do that!!

C rubs his shoulder with a hiss of pain.

C: Ow.

Ryuko: You kind of deserved it.

C: I mean, yeah, but it was funny. Well we're going to move on guys. For the next couple of hours C walks around with Ryuko visiting every booth. There's one about Grimm, one for dust, one for faunus, ect. And at one point, C ran into House holding vial of dust.

House: I wonder how much I can make selling this on the black market?

C: Don't even think about it.

C takes the vial and gives it to Weiss. After that they decided to switch over to the other side so the REM crew can learn about KlK. Ruby ended up fan-girling about C and Ryuko's Scissors, Weiss and Satsuki hit it off nicely, and almost everyone was fascinated by the goku uniforms and the kamuis. Once all that stuff was over C ended up running into Kai.

Kai: Hey can you lend me a hand?

C: Sure what's up?

Reiketsu: I don't want his help!

Kai: When you tore Reiketsu she never healed from it. I was hoping you could fix her.

C: No problem.

C puts his hands on Reiketsu's back, where he tore off her wings, and he closes the holes by letting his Life Fibers stich it closed.

C: All done.

Kai: Thanks.

Reiketsu: Filthy fibers all on me.

C: I literally gave you your own fibers back.

Reiketsu: ...

C and Kai both walk around until they end up at the mansion's bar where they see Kiru and Adriel sitting at a table. They both sit at the table beside them.

C: What's up guys?

Adriel: Kiru wants a drinking contest.

Kiru: You're damn right I do.

Kai: So are we interrupting?

Adriel: Do you see any drinks?

E suddenly appears and puts a ton of shots on the table.

Kiru: Alright here are the rules! No using any kind of power to stop yourself from getting shit faced. Just natural talent and iron livers.

C: I did not agree to this, but fuck it.

Adriel: Why not?

The three of them look at Kai. He sighs and looks down dejectedly.

Kai: I don't want to, but when do I ever get what I want?

C: That's the spirit!

They all grab a shot glass and clink them together and shit goes down hill from there.

(Author's Note: Hey guys sorry this is so short and it took so long. I'm going to try to update more I swear. It's just hard to find time. )

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
50.9K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
11.7K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
17.6K 242 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...