supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[52]

3.4K 213 182
By universaja

y'all this is the complete chapter i am so sorry i am annoyed for a while because i really skipped schoolworks for this PLUS yall waited that long. (4 days again :( )
wut is happening with the publish thing nowadays🤦‍♀️ anyway, enjoy reading!

c h a p t e r - f i f t y t w o

Your heart pounded heavily the more you get closer to the venue. Soon, the lights from the place can be seen. You can feel the voices from the crowds and something inside you keep on palpitating.

The driver gently stopped the car as a series of crowds all whispered with each other.

You worriedly turned around and gave signals to the driver how uncomfortable you are.

He bowed his head lowly. "Donghyuck-ssi should be here in a few minutes. Calm down for he will escort you inside."

You frowned, clutching tightly at the phone. It stopped beeping around ten minutes before you arrive here, meaning that Donghyuck is no longer texting.

In the middle of your uncontrollable thoughts that keep piling and piling, there was a soft knock from the outside. Your eyes widened and a minute of being frozen washed upon you, already knowing it's Donghyuck because of that weird instinct of yours where you can sense if any of the guys are near.

The driver finally said it, "He's here now."

You slowly looked up with shaking pupils. Your view infront felt like a sunshine ray hitting on your face. Donghyuck is just standing outside but he is literally shining.

The way he's hair finally shows his forehead makes it ten thousand better. His tan skin glows with the lights that reflects in his soft cheeks. His beautiful body frame was emphasized with the help of his suit.

You can't keep your eyes off him while you slowly get off the car, while him on the other side feels the same towards you. The annoying and cheeky smirk he always have finally disappeared for once.

He prepared his hand infront of you and bowed his head, visibly shaking and you find it extremely adorable.

Your nervousness all went away when you finally got to stand beside him. He grabbed your hands softly and wrapped it in his arms.

Donghyuck breathed heavily and finally took the lead, the brown carpet seemingly too long for anyone.. "Careful. You might slip."

You grinned. "I'm not a baby."

"You are my baby," Donghyuck chuckled as silent as he could. "Oh, you can't slap me in my back because people are watching."

Your face literally dropped from excited to done. He quickly raised his other hand and smiled cutely with a peace sign, and you have no choice but to just forgive him about that.

You slightly flinched when a light sparkled on your eyes. You batted your eyelids fastly then turned to see the person who took a picture but there was no longer in there.

You leaned close to Donghyuck, "Wait.. are these humans?"

He chuckled. "Yeah. Mortals are curious what's with the sudden feast here."

Your heartbeat quickened. A human took a picture of you, what if people from your school recognized you.

You were about to tell Donghyuck about it but he spoke first. "Hey. I have something to tell you and you have to listen carefully."

"What is it?" You decided to hear out his words first because Donghyuck looked sincere once again.

"Once we get inside the door, everyone is already there. I want you to stay calm and keep close to us. They are all gonna watch you and they will all know your face because you're the last one who arriv-"

You gasped. "What?"

"Yes. Calm down." He bit his lip. "And.. I'm not sure if I can tell you this now but-"

"Just freaking tell me, Hyuck. Things will get worse if I have no knowledge of what's happening." You frowned when both you and Donghyuck finally got to stand infront the door. Two guys that seemed to be incharge on clearing the pathway once again left for the meantime to inform everyone about the last guest invited.

He took a deep breath. "Our abilities don't work on you."

Your jaw dropped. You slowly cranked your neck to his face. "What the.. How did that happen?"

"I can't explain you how yet, but as much as we know, we can't use our ability if you're touching us. Nor can we apply our ability to yours." Donghyuck comfortingly caressed your hand with his palm. "We'll be entering the place now. In three."

"Hyuck, I'm scared."

"Two."

"Donghyuck-"

He didn't let you finish and instead grabbed your head softly and planted a kiss on your temple, a small message of telling you that there's nothing to be afraid of. "One."

The doors slowly opened as the lights infront started to lit up infront you face.

Donghyuck swiftly pulled you ahead as the door behind you closes. You remained looking at the spotlight before your eyes, not wanting to realize that everyone's eyes is on you.

You tightened your arms around Donghyuck and slowly take small steps.

He leaned close to your ear, smiling proudly. "You look like a Goddess I swear, you better not hide that pretty face of yours."

You bet your blushing even harder hearing Donghyuck's sudden compliment.

You have no courage to look at the crowd knowing they are all Supernaturals and their eyes are mostly watching you because they have never seen you before.

Add up the fact that this was the first time Donghyuck and his brothers attend a reunion so the attention is actually attracted severely.

He grabbed your hand softly then checked to see your face. "They are over here."

Feelings of relief washed over you as you made your way to Taeyong and their table.

Donghyuck finally let go of your arms and let you approach the others.

And to be honest, you actually start to doubt every creature's visual when you saw their faces.

They all looked so perfectly carve especially tonight. Their hair neatly fixed with the combination of their clothes are a total package. Oh, and don't even disregard the fact that they really chose black and red suit for them just to pair up with yours. Everyone, including you, are head turner. Even more when the combination of colors lit up the venue.

Your small frame instantly landed into Johnny's tall one. He engulfed you in a gigantic hug that made your worries disappear.

"Good job over there, princess. You look so confident and tough, like always." Johnny let you go and offered the sit beside him and Yuta. His eyes holds a lot of compliments but only few words slip in his mouth. He grabbed your hand and patted it. "Not gonna swear but you're so fucking sexy."

You froze for a moment.

This guy literally was the sweetest bear a few seconds ago but changed after checking you out.

You can't help but to grin. "You just swore."

The host infront finally started speaking. You were silently listening when your instincts with the guys once again hit you.

Without glancing, you can tell that half of them are still watching you closely and not paying attention of what the host was saying.

You scratched the back of your neck shyly, completely wanting to dissipate for a moment and collect your thoughts. Besides, seating at the table where ten extremely handsome men are around you is just enough reason for you to act like this.

"You're so perfect in everything you do." Yuta suddenly uttered beside you causing you to give him a questioning look. He chuckled softly, that beaming beautiful smile of his completely making him look ten times better. "Don't mind me. Just thinking stuff mostly about you."

"You're freaking me out with your lines." You joked causing the two of you grin, both having their obvious sparks in their eyes.

"Today we gather all of you.." The host trailed off as the venue watch him attentively.

There was an awkward share of glances from everyone when he visibly tensed up. You furrowed your eyes worriedly to see the man infront hesitating.

Jungwoo narrowed his eyes then turned to his brothers. "He's nervous. Probably because we are here, or because.."

"Because Y/N's here." Taeyong clicked his tounge.

You turned to him with a question mark around your face. "Me?"

"They are intimidated by your presence," Your instincts once again told you to look at Taeyong's hands and to your surprise, he was balling his fists tightly and you can tell he is extremely mad. "And ours too."

"Calm down." You mumbled. "It's normal for them to feel that way."

"Taeyong just don't want them to treat us in a different way," Johnny pulled his tie that looked so powerful too. "I might actually break their bones too."

"But they have abilities too." You contradicted immediately, fascinated because you're still that person who's into such stories like this.

Yuta chuckled, adoring your curious question. "Remember that we are strongest here-"

"E-Ehem, ehem." Jungwoo patted the table softly. It was his way of getting full attention of his brothers and yours. "Can you all don't act and talk like we are still in our own rooms, casually gossiping about people here? Because they can hear your whispers."

You smiled widely to see Jungwoo scolding his brothers and you. He looked more in control especially how he looked with the suit. Everyone paid attention infront when the host started speaking again.

Realization suddenly hit you after hours of being quiet.

Jungwoo can sense other's emotions, but Donghyuck said their abilities aren't working.

Wait, he mentioned he can't apply their abilities to yours, and can't use it when you are having skinship with them.

Is this what he meant?

You straightened your back then looked at Johnny who's terrifyingly serious. "Hey, Donghyuck told me."

He smiled. "Told you about what?"

"About your abilities not-"

"Uh-Uh! Wait a minute." Johnny cut you off. "What do you want for food? I'll prepare it for you."

You gave him a tired look, not believing what he's doing. "Are you serious? Why are we not talking about this now?"

Johnny titled his head. "Sharp senses. As well as hearing. Abilities, in this place."

You furrowed your brows, not getting what he meant.

"Think thoroughly of what Johnny said." Yuta whispered.

You just sat there and failed to let the words being spoken infront enter your ear. Your mind started floating while trying to complete the puzzle piece.

Because of spacing out too much, you freaked out when there was a gentle touch on your shoulders.

"It's just Jaehyun." He giggled after introducing his self. "Do you mind coming with me?"

Well, there's a little pause from you because you have to stare at his flawless face and seize the opportunity.

He waved his hand infront of you. "So.. aren't we supposed to go now?"

"To where?"

He smiled. "Just come with me first."

You have no choice but do as what he said. You rested your soft hands over his palm and let him lead the way. Showing signs of being a gentleman, he put his other arm behind his back and guided you.

The two of you atrracted the crowd just by walking. You can't help but to clutch tightly into Jaehyun as he smile proudly.

He suddenly went to a hallway and lead you to another path.

You quickly stop in the middle and pull his hand back, making him stumble a little.

"Jaehyun, this is boys' restroom!" You whisper yelled.

He shrugged. "Umm.. okay. Do you want to go at girls' restroom instea- WOAH! Okay, sorry!"

That famous smack they get from you occasionally was once again experienced by Jaehyun.

"Why the hell do you even need to take me somwhere?" You gulped awkwardly. "It's a lot weirder because.. it's.."

"I need to tell you something." Jaehyun's gentle and welcoming voice turned into sincere one. "Just come with me."

Well, it's undeniable that Jaehyun still have that strength that can easily pull you inside. He distanced himself for a moment and the next thing happening infront of you, the cubicles moved started moving themselves.

Your eyes shot open and quickly run to him. "Jaehyun, don't!"

You grabbed his arm and it instantly stopped his ability. He felt his knees wobbled for a moment but luckily regained himself.

He stared at you for a good five seconds then grabbed you by your hand, pulling you inside the now expanded cubicle. It was then when you realize he did that so the two of you can fit together inside.

He locked the door close with his barehands then tiptoed to see if anyone was in there.

When the course is clean, he quickly leaned close. "We can't apply our abilities to you no matter how hard we try."

You nodded. "Yeah, I knew about it. Donghyuck told me. But Jungwoo's ability works just fine."

"When you touched me earlier, I felt weak because of the sudden stop from our abilities. Before you left, remember Jungwoo can't sense you. We thought it was just normal until when you leave the house for a day. I guess we owe Mai for taking you that time. If you haven't leave, we will not realize it."

You stood there with mouth slightly open.

It all makes sense now. The past few days with them felt so different but no one pays

Should I tell then about my instincts? You contemplated, tapping your shoe. That seemed normal though?

"We don't know how, but what's important is that you stay close with us. If anything happens we can't protect you." Jaehyun sighed. "And remember you are not supposed to talk about it. There are supernaturals here who can hear our voices even whispering, their abilities having sharp hearing sense."

Your mouth rounded, "Oh."

This is what Johnny was telling you.

Jaehyun wrinkled his forehead. "Do you get it now? We have to get back because they are quite suspicious of everything we do. We are considered like rebels in our place."

"Mmm. Sure. I get it now. This is quite stressing." You sighed and fixed your hair, unlocking the door. "Let's go-"

Your face slowly crumpled when you notice the door being locked again, by itself.

At first, you panicked assuming that a Supernatural is standing outside and controlling over things. Then realized Jaehyun has that ability.

You looked at him. "Uhh, hello? I thought we're supposed to go?"

He didn't budge and kept staring at you, having no plan of letting you out.

You were about to turn into that angry old grandma (like what Donghyuck calls you in times like this) when an idea popped off.

You smirked proudly and grabbed his arm. You took that opportunity to grab the lock and a big smile plastered when you realized you can now control it. "Haha! Me being a hindrance to your abilities is actually a blessi-"

Your words were cut off when he suddenly spun you around and the next minutes, your lips were already landing into him.

Jaehyun kept on tilting his head and even leaning closer to let you know how he really likes it. You can't even move yourself and let him take control. Jaehyun breathed heavily as he did his best to reach for the door and close it. His forehead even touches yours every now and then whem he take breaks and breathe for air.

"Youre.. just.. so.. beautiful." He mouthed with each sloppy peck he give to you.

Jaehyun accidentally became too close causing the now bended cubicle slightly fall down. The two of you lost your balance but what's amazing is that Jaehyun didn't let the kiss broke.

You pushed him lightly and inhaled some air, your heart pounding so fast.

Jaehyun quickly pulled a hidden handkerchief in his suit and stretched it for you. "Uhh.. you are sweating."

You calmed yourself. "Jung Jaehyun, do you want death?"

"No..?"

"What the hell was the for?" You slammed the door open and rushed at the mirror infront, looking back at your reflection who's blushing madly.

Jaehyun scratched his head shyly. "I was staring the whole time. I can't help it."

"Psh. I was staring at him too and have the urge to do so, but I didn't." You whispered.

He grinned cutely, opposite on how he acted before. "Heard that!"

You snarled and turned to him with a glare. "Don't even-"

"Here. I got your lipstick with me too." He offered, an early compensation. You just took it anyway and retouched your lips, still wearing an angry face so you can get rid of your thumping heart. You notices there are smudges around your lips and frowned when you realize you have no- "And also wipes."

Thank goodness, Jaehyun has one. Or you'll look like a clown with the smudges around your lips.

You were about to receive it but stopped midway when you realized something.

"Wait, did you prepare this?" You questioned.

He innocently nodded.

"So.." You gave him a glare. "You planned this from the first time?"

"What? No!" He shook his hand in an X-manner. "I did not!"

You accepted it anyway with a heavy heart. "Oh so how do you explain being ready with a lipstick and a wipes?"

"Well.. I actually just imagined myself doing this from the start. You're just irresistible." He looked down. "But I promise I did not plan this. I just know I won't be able to stop myself.."

Well, you're still mad.

But now because of how much Jaehyun can give you heart palpitations.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

The Ball went nice. The foods tasted delicious and you have quite fun.

Taeyong is currently sitting beside you while watching the performances of those with abilities infront. Your eyes shined brightly while watching them make their powers turn into a beautiful performance. No one is actually interested but since you're a human, you are actually enjoying each second of it.

"Woah, don't stand up." Taeyong scolded when you suddenly stand up from just sitting quietly beside him.

You didn't even bother looking at him. "I can see them clearer at this view."

Taeyong clicked his tounge. "Lee Y/N."

You stuck out your tounge and ignored him. He sighed, defeated and just stared at your open back. A small smile slowly appears into him seeing you wear a revealing clothing.

"Yah," He flinched when you suddenly spoke. "Stop staring at my back."

"How did you know? I wasn't even making a sound."

"Yeah. My instincts are really strong these days." You turned to him and giggled, genuinely happy.

Taeyong adored you for a moment before looking away. "As much as I want you to keep wearing that, I am just a little agitated by the thought of almost everyone looking at you."

Your brows cocked. "No, they are not looking."

"Yes they are." He bitterly spat. "Just pretending they are not."

You no longer listened to Taeyong and enjoyed the people infront. You decided to give yourself some snack and while getting a few sweets at the table behind, you suddenly felt a strong gush of wind.

You innocently turned around but saw no one.

Not until someone spoke on your other side.

"Hi!"

"THAT SCARED THE FUC-" You covered your mouth, bowing repeatedly to the people around you who got their attention turn into you. You then looked at the person who miraculously appeared beside you. "Yangyang?!"

He smiled widely, reaching his eyes. "Heyyyy! You look gorgeous!"

You shrugged. "Thanks." Yangyang once again appeared infront of you after you turned your back with him. "Geez. Will you stop using your abilities?"

"Stop being so cold to me though." He grinned.

"What the heck do you need?"

Yangyang suddenly pulled his hand. His gummy smile and undeniable visual overflows. "Can we dance?"

"Pranks."

"No, I'm serious!" Yangyang waved his hand. "Let's dance!"

"Uhh.." Your instincts suddenly told you to look at the guys' table and as soon as you did, you feel extremely intimaded.

Ten pair of eyes are actually glaring in your direction.

| | | | |

a/n:

y'all we close to plot twist.

and especially, this Yangyang and nct 127 interaction can actually happen in real life because nct2020 is coming 😭😭 can we all cry together.

also everyone's doing good? u know im always here for you!

spread kindness always but dont let someone step on your voice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...