Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

Β© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 8

3.1K 106 4
By ARAYAIK

🔺Kerstin's closet🔺

Arriving at the office I was greeted my chauffeur and body guard.

"Good morning Jacob and Brendan." I spoke to him as opened my door.

"Good morning Ma'am." Jacob responded.

"Good morning Miss." Brenden answers softly.

"Jacob you can take Batman home and you can pick a car out today." I said smiling at him.

"Will do Ma'am," he replied getting in Batman then pulling off.

"Brendan how was your weekend off I asked as we made our way into the building and onto the elevator.

"It was great my wife told me she was pregnant. I'm so scared Miss London." He said with the scariest look ever on his face. Letting out a soft chuckle I patted his arm.

"You will make a wonderful dad Brendan." I said smiling proudly. Smiling he just nodded his head.

My first meeting was not for another thirty minutes so after checking in with my secretary Jasmine I made my way to my office to try to get myself together mentally for all the meetings I had today. Turning on Pandora I sat down and started looking over everything I needed for my first meeting. Gathering all my paper work I buzzed Jasmine.

"Hey Jasmine can you schedule me a hair appointment for Friday?" I asked twirling the ends of my hair.

"It's already been done." She said laughing.

"Am I that predictable?" I asked her pouting even though she couldn't see me.

"To me ma'am yes to others not quite." She said making me smile. Getting up I gathered my thing and headed to the conference room and stopped by Jasmines desk.

"Well I suppose then that's all I'll be in the conference room. If anyone important calls come get me." I said as I walked pass her desk and onto the meeting floor.

It was now 7:25am walking into the room I smiled when I saw most of my employees already in there waiting. Like my band teacher use to say 'Early is on time, and on time is late!' smiling I greeted them and sat down as the rest of them filled in. This first meeting I had was with my board of directors even though this company was all mine I figured it was smart to have ours to help me make decisions that I had a hard time making and got their views on each situation, but my choice was always the final decision. We decided to add Graphic design to the company this year I couldn't wait!

That meeting lasted only an hour. Then the Financial Team to see what we needed to do budget wise, charities we want to donate to this year, ways to save more while doing more, and also profits. That lasted for two hours. I was right back to it with the Interior Designers, talked profit goals and potential clients, after breaking them into teams from the magazine challenge I do every six months I let them go and that lasted two hours. After a quick thirty minute lunch in my office I was off again. Next were the Exterior Designers, they got their challenge also, talked potential clients and we welcomed a new member on board. That lasted for about two hours and five minutes.

The last meeting was with the Fashion team it was the biggest so I went to their floor conference room because I didn't want them all rushing trying to get to the meeting or jam packed in the elevators. Arriving in the meeting I smiled proudly at them and told the about the sky rockets in sales over the past nine months. After our mini celebration we do back your business talking new designs, and trends for the upcoming year. That meeting lasted three hours.

Here at the Texas A.W.T. Company there are about 65 on the financial team, 75 interior designers, 50 of exterior designers and 125 on the fashion team, the board of directors was only 7 myself included, and the graphic design team has yet to be discovered and put together but I was now working on that. There are seven locations all over the world and I was proud of that. There was something different about each location the California was my favorite though because it had a dance school; Prodigy School of Dance. In Arkansas there was a restaurant; Annie's Soul Food. In New York there was a night club; Flawless. In Japan it was the technology school; Tech Boom. In France and Canada there wasn't anything yet since those two are still under construction. I closed those deals last month that same day I first saw Chance that was the whole reason Ma 'Kenzie had dragged me out.

Making my way back to my office I smiled and thought of all the things that God had blessed me with during my life time so far.

"Thank you Jesus," I whispered as I walked down the hall. I could have been living with my parents or out on the street, but I wasn't. There are so many places that I could be right now and I'm here. Smiling I pulled out my phone to see a text from Chance, Kenzie, and India.

Group Text

Marie: Good morning Ladies! Feels great here in Cali today! PS.Ker Bear you nasty! Didn't even text us back yesterday!

Kenzie: NO MARIE IM SLEEPING SHHH!

Marie: Opps!

Kenzie: OKAYYY I'm up now :)

Marie: Yay! Ker?

Kenzie: I think she is in meetings all day. I'll text you so we won't disturb her.

Marie: Okay!

Those were from this morning so I texted them letting them know I would call them both in a little bit.

Chance R.

Hey baby. Hope you having a great day. Talk to you later tonight.

His was from around 12:35pm I was in a meeting then too. I would call him later after I got home. Walking pass Jasmines empty office I went into my office and gathering my things. Calling Jacob, Brendan walked me down to the lobby and out the front door to the car. Sliding into the car I dialed Chance's number, he picked up on the first ring.

"Kerstin I'll call you." With that he hung up.

I looked down at my in shock, I know he didn't just curve me?

*****

Making my way to work I had a big smiling on my face thinking about my baby. Stepping on the elevator I went up to my office. I was busy with my work until Matt buzzed me tell me that I needed to eat lunch. It was a an half hour til one, shooting Kerstin a quick text I went down the street to a café and grabbed a bite to eat. On my way back I felt like I was being followed, as I looked over my shoulder I noticed my body guard. Smirking I shook my head that guys is good I didn't even know he was at work today. Looking down at my phone I was getting text messages back to back but none of them were from my shorty.

I had been so busy with Kerstin that I didn't realize that I still hadn't changed my phone number which is why this crazy chick been blowing me. I meet her one night when I was out of town in Memphis, Tennessee. Turns out she lived here in Texas too, so I gave her my number you know but she was cool then. We hung out a few times over the past six months and one time we ended up drunk and hooked up, ever since she been acting crazy as hell. Phalisha Mikels is one of my biggest mistakes ever! I think I'm gone pay her a visit today because this shit is getting way out of hand.

After work I went straight to Phalisha's house, just as I was getting out of the car Kerstin was calling me. I just told her I would call her back and ran up to Pahlisha's door.

"Phalisha!" I yelled pounding on her door.

"Nigga who da fu-," she stopped mid-sentence when she saw it was me at the door.

"Ohh Chance baby. Hey come in." She said opening the door wider so that I step in, but of course I would have to rub against her to get by because she stood there unmoving. Walking in I just stood there and looked around.

"Look I came here to tell you that you gotta stop callin and textin me. I gotta girl I need you to let whatever you think we had on out cha head cause it aint happening ight'."

"Hell naw Chance why you with some other Bitch you can't just cut me off like that!" She yelled at me.

"Phalisha you were a mistake I didn't mean for that to happen between us, we were only suppose to be friends." I said frustrated.

"Nigga just get the fuck out!" She yelled with tears rolling down her face.

With that I walked out of her house and headed over to the Verizon store to get my personal number changed. It was a done deal sending my shorty a quick text along with my close friend and family I headed home. I was just stepping out the shower when my phone started ringing. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around my hips and grabbed my house phone it was my mother.

"Hello Javon dear." She said happily into the phone.

"Hello mother, how are you?" I said smiling at the sound of her voice.

"I'm just fine dear about bop you father upside the head if her keep stealing my sweet tarts." She said.

"Mom you can't be bopping dad he is too old for that." I replied as I laughed at her, my poor father.

"Who you callin old boy!" I heard my father yell in the background.

"Your dad heard that," she said giggling into the phone.

"Anyways I called you to tell you that it's time for your sister to host dinner at her house. Her husband is going to take us out instead though but just call her and she will give you the info! That's all I gotta go, my show just started I love you Javon dear!"

"I love you to mother, you too father bye guys."

Shooting my little sister a text I told her I would call her tomorrow. Then I went into the kitchen and grabbed the left over lasagna from yesterday. After eating I went into the den and played around of 2k. Just as I finished up Kerstin texted me back.

My Shorty
Hey why'd you get a new number? Everything okay?

Me
Yes, it is now had to get rid of a problem best way to do that was change my number...

My Shorty
Ohhh okay...?

When she sent that text I already knew I had better gone and tell her before it was too late. If we didn't have trust then what was the point of even being together? Without trust we had nothing...

Me
Yeah. I had a friend girl that I use to hang with and we got drunk one night and you know... And ever since she been blowing me up and stuff and I went to talk to her about it I figured changing my number was the best way to seal the deal.

My Shorty
Why are you telling me this?

Me
Because if we don't have trust we don't have nothing. Plus I'm not just dating you for fun I'm serious about this.

My Shorty
Speechless...

Me
That's okay baby. Just know I want this to be real and unconditional even.

For the next three weeks we were seriously dating and I could finally said I knew with all of my heart that my love for her was unconditional.

We went out ever Friday night as a date night and this coming up weekend was out monthaversary as she called it so I had to do something very special for her. I decided to take her back to the place where it all started then out to dinner where I was gone show her the floor plans of her house... hopefully soon our home. Smiling at the thought of marring her I hopped in my car and drove to her condo.

Running up to her door I felt my heart pounding in my chest at the thought of holding her and kissing her soft lips. Knocking softly on the door I heard her say to come on in. As I walked in I was hit with the sweet smell of honey dipped in chocolate which In my head sounds like the best thing ever but when I told Kerstin she was crying laughing.

We haven't been sexually active since that day I changed my number, she was so shocked when I told her that I didn't want to have sex for a while because I wanted to know her as a person also.

But I can gladly say tonight it was gone going down no doubt! Smiling I walked into her room after locking the door only yo find her in her shoe closet slipping her feet in some sexy heels. Let the night began!

_______________________

Hello my dear readers! I hope You enjoyed this update!

Vote

Comment

Share

ARAYAIK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
515K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
2.5M 93.1K 118
{18+ COMPLETED} THREE BOOKS IN ONE. "What are you doing?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "What do you think?" Brett retorts, grabbing hold of my wai...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...