Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Weeks & Months🔞
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Field Trips & La Push
Sunny Days🔞
She knows about us?
Meeting the Family
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Dark Days in the Pack
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Victoria's Coming back
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Brother Dear

24.3K 459 34
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Waking up on Monday morning, to the sound of my sister talking on the phone. I rolled my eyes as I got up and headed to the shower. After my shower and getting dressed, I walk down stairs to grab something to eat really fast. As I am eating Bella walks in the kitchen. "Umm... Mom would like for you to call her after school." She says with a tight lipped smile making me roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah! Not likely to happen... What does she want anyway?" I ask with annoyance as I am already tired of my sister being here.

"To talk to you... Get to know her son." Bella says look at the ground.

"Well I'm not her son, I'm dad's son." I say putting my dish in the sink and looking at Bella. "Look, I don't know why you all of a sudden wanted to move away from Renee and move here with people you hate. And before you say anything you have said that on more than one occasion to both me and dad. But I am not buying your nice act. I saw the smug smirk you had when you asked about my girlfriend. Thinking I was going to get into trouble." I say stepping up to her. Even though we are twins I am a good foot taller than her. "I don't like you Bella, I don't see you as my sister. And so, we are clear Renee is not my mom, she is just an egg donor and you are nothing more than her little bitch!" I say grabbing my bag and walking out of the house.

Pulling up to school to see Amara waiting for me as I pull up I put a smile on my face as she walks up to my car. Getting out of my car to pull her into my arms. "I see you are wearing the outfit Alice picked out for you!" She says with a giggle as she looks me up and down. "I can't wait to take it off of you!" She says licking her lips.

"That I am. I may not fully be a member of your family, but I know not to mess with Alice when it comes to clothes." I say pushing her against my car and kissing her. The sound of a car backfiring stops our little makeout session. I groan knowing that it is Bella. "That would be my sister!" I say looking over my shoulder to see Bella glaring at me and Amara. Amara grabs my hand and leads me away.

"Come on baby, Let's go to class." Amara says, pulling me closer to her and away from the parking lot. I smirk as I think about the empty class room by our lockers. Walking up to our lockers, I push Amara against them and kiss her.

"Let's skip first and make use of this empty classroom right here!" I say brushing our lips against each other. Amara giggles when someone clears their throat. I look to see Bella standing there. "Amara my love, go to class. I'll be there in just a minute." I say trying to hold back my anger. Amara nods her head and kisses my cheek before walking off. "What do you want?" I say with a growl at Bella.

"So, that's your girlfriend?" Bella says watching Amara walk away from us.

"Yeah! Now what do you want!" I say in a demanding tone as I snap my fingers in front of Bella's face, making her look at me and not Amara.

"I was hoping we could start over. I don't want to fight with you. You are my brother and I do care about you." She says as I roll my eyes and scoff at her.

"Whatever, I have to get to class and so do you!" I say walking away from her. Walking into class and taking my seat next to Amara as she smiles at me. I pull her to me and kiss her.

"Mr. Swan... Ms. McCarthy, Please leave the PDA at the door next time." Mr. Smith says as we look to him to only see my sister standing there with a look of envy. "Today we will be watching a movie!" Mr. Smith says, looking around the class.

"Looks like I get to keep kissing you after all!" I whisper into her ear as she tries to hide her giggles.

I watch as my brother makes out with his girlfriend throughout the whole class. No one even looks their way. Do they not realize what they are doing? Or do they not care?

 I hate seeing him so happy and in love. He doesn't deserve to be happy and in love that should be me. He is nothing, an unwanted baby that should have never been born. But there is something about her that isn't right. Class is over so I walk up to them. "Hi! I'm Bella. Tyler's sister." I say sticking my hand out to Tyler's girlfriend.

"Hi! I'm Amara... Tyler's girlfriend!" She says, looking at my hand before walking away. Tyler laughs at what just happened.

"Stay away from me Bella, and stay the hell away from my girlfriend I won't say it again." Tyler says with anger in his voice. I roll my eyes at him.

"Just trying to be nice Ty! You know, get to know people and make friends. Figured since she is your girlfriend, I should start with her." I say starting to get annoyed with my older brother.

"Well don't!" He says walking away from me and jugging up to his girlfriend and kissing her. She whispers something in his ear because he turns to look at me with a glare as he pulls her closer to him as they walk away. I walk to my next class to see Amara no Tyler. Amara is sitting next to this blonde hair guy; they are whispering to each other as class starts. I have to find a way to talk to her away from Tyler. Find out what she sees in him. Once class ends, I stand and turn to where Amara was sitting but she is already walking out the door and right into Tyler's arms.

I walk to my PE class and don't see Amara or Tyler. "Looking for your brother?" some girl asks, I nod my head at her. "He has gym class last period... All football players do." She says, starting to walk away.

"What about his girlfriend Amara?" I ask, trying to get her to talk more, she looks at me with a cocked eyebrow before answering.

"She also has gym for her last period..." She says with a slight glare at me as she walks away. Just my luck. I have to play volleyball and again, my luck I hit the ball and hit a guy in the back of his head.

"I am so sorry, I told them to not let me play." I say to him with an apogeic look.

"It's Ok! Your Isabella Swan. Tyler Swan's sister, right? I'm Mike... Mike Newton." He says with a flirty smile.

"Just Bella... And yeah Tyler's my brother. You know him?" I say/ask with a small smile as a girl comes up to us.

"Great spike huh? I'm Jessica by the way. You're from Arizona, right? Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be tan or something." She says with a fake smile.

"Yeah! I guess that's why they kicked me out!" I say, trying to joke with them. Mike laughs and Jessica gives a fake laugh. "So, you all know my brother and his girlfriend right?" I ask, trying to find out more about her.

"Amara! Yeah! Why?" Jessica asks with a slight glare. I wonder if she is friends with her. I look at the ground trying to think of something to say but the Teacher yells at us to get back to class. I had a feeling I had messed up asking about Amara. I knew I would need to be more careful. It was clear that the girls around her either were her friends or they were scared of her with how little they would talk about her. But they talked about my brother like he was some kind of god.

"You know for being twins you all look nothing alike." One girl said as she looked me up and down. "Clearly he was the better twin!" Another one said as she walked past bumping me with her shoulder. It was clear they knew about me and how I had treated my brother in the past. So I knew I would need to be careful if I wanted to take all that was his. And I was going to start with his girlfriend. He didn't deserve her or anyone for that matter. Jessica kept an eye on me the rest of class. I had found out that she and my brother had dated in the past and they were still good friends. I wonder if I could use her to help me break them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 803 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...
2.6K 68 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
291K 5.5K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...
45.8K 952 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...