Steplove || K.TH + J.JK ✓

By _mingustD_

Taehyung's parents decided to adopt a child. But little did they know that they were both going to start catc... More

~*Prologue*~
~*Chapter 1: Late*~
~*Chapter 2: Drunk*~
~*Chapter 3: Meeting*~
~*Chapter 4: Jealous? *~
~*Chapter 5: Party*~
~*Chapter 6: Makeout (🔥)*~
~*Chapter 7: Secret*~
~*Chapter 8: Girlfriend*~
~*Chapter 9: Cuddles*~
~*Chapter 10: Friend*~
~*Chapter 11: Weird*~
~*Chapter 12: Lovers (🔥)*~
~*Chapter 13: Rejection*~
~*Chapter 14: Plan*~
~*Chapter 15: Fight*~
~*Chapter 16: Confession*~
~*Chapter 17: Visit*~
~*Chapter 18: Coming out*~
~*Chapter 19: Home*~

~*Chapter 20: End*~

7.1K 250 49
By _mingustD_

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Taehyund said, pulling the blanket from Jungkook.

Junkook just groaned and turned around. "We're going to be late for school," Taehyung said.

"A few more minutes, yeah?" Jungkook, who still had his eyes close, said.

"Fine, I'll just take the car, and you'll have to take the bus," Taehyung said while walking away.

"Alright, alright, I'm up," Jungkook said, Taehyung smiled in victory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once they made it to school, Jimin had been waiting outside of the school to meet up with Taehyung.

When Taehyung saw Jimin, he quickly got out of the car and ran towards Jimin, who was also running towards him.

"Jimin-ah!"

"Taehyungie!"

They both said and hugged each other.

"How are you? How was your Spring Break?" Taehyung asked after they had pulled away.

"It was good. How about you?" Jimin asked.

"It was pretty good too," Taehyung said.

The two friends kept talking with each other, completely forgetting about the other two, which were Yoongi and Jungkook.

Jungkook walked up behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, causing Taehyung to jump in surprise.

"We better get to class, after all, you said you didn't want to be late," Jungkook said, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go, my legs are killing me from just standing," Yoongi said, making Jimin laugh.

Jungkook walked with them to their first class before going to his.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay," Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's lips before going to his classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Few classes later, and they were all now at lunchtime.

When they all sat down, Jimin spoke up. "Taehyung," Jimin said.

"Hmm?" Taehyung replied, looking at him.

"Remember when you said you wanted to meet our friend Hoseok?" Jimin said.

"Yeah,"

"Well, I made a plan in which we could all hang out together after school. How does that sound?" Jimin asked.

"That'll be fun. I will finally be able to meet this Hoseok guy," Taehyung said excitedly.

"Who's Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, after hearing their conversation.

"He's one of Jimin and Yoongi's friends, we're all going to meet him today," Taehyung explained.

"Oh, we're are we planning to hang out?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not sure,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the end of school. Jimin and Taehyung were waiting outside the school for the other two to come out.

While waiting for them, Jimin got a call from Hoseok.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked when he heard Jimin's phone ring.

"It's Hoseok," Jimin said, before accepting the call.

"Hello, Hobi!"

"Hey, Jimin. I'm by the parking lot,"

"Okay, could you just wait there for a minute. Yoongi still hasn't come out,"

"Yeah, sure,"

"Thanks, Hobi, talk to you soon,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

After Jimin ended the call, Yoongi and Jungkook were coming out of the school building.

"What took you guys so long?" Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi fell asleep at the boy's bathroom stall," Jungkook explained.

"I didn't want to go to class," Yoongi said.

"So your best idea was to go to the bathroom?" Jimin asked, Yoongi just shrugged and nodded.

Jimin shook his head before talking again, "Hoseok's here, he's at the parking lot right now,"

"Can we see him?" Taehyung asked while grabbing Jungkook's arm.

"Sure, just follow me," Jimin said.

They walked over to Hoseok's car, which was not parked far away from Jungkook and Taehyung's car.

Jimin knocked onto the window of Hoseok's car, to catch his attention.

Hoseok got out and hugged Jimin before turning around to the others.

"Hoseok, meet Jungkook and Taehyung," Jimin said, introducing them to each other.

"Hey, guys, nice to meet you," Hoseok said, extending his hand in which Jungkook shook.

"Nice to meet you too, Hoseok," Jungkook said, pulling away.

"So you must be Hoseok, no doubt you could be a perfect boyfriend for Jimin," Taehyung said, causing Hoseok to blush and Jimin to glare at him.

"Are we ready to hang out today?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh, yeah, Jungkook, you can just follow me," Hoseok said, and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook walked away with Taehyung while Jimin and Yoongi got on onto Hoseok's car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hoseok had driven to an Amusement Park. In which Jimin and Taehyung were very excited about it. They parked next to each other and got off.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been in at an Amusement Park," Taehyung said, walking hand in hand with Jungkook.

"Don't worry, we'll be able to come here more often whenever you want," Jungkook said.

"You sure?" Taehyung asked.

"Yup, and we can go anywhere else too," Jungkook said, making Taehyung smile.

"Hurry up, lovebirds! Hoseok is paying for our tickets!" Jimin yelled, already at the entrance.

"We're coming!" Taehyung yelled back.

"I guess we better hurry up," Taehyung said.

The two caught up with the rest who were at the entrance with Jimin getting their tickets.

"Here are your guy's tickets," Hoseok said, handing it to them.

"Thank you, Hoseok, " Teahyung said.

"No problem," Hoseok replied.

Once inside, Jimin started suggesting some rides to go on, one of them being a rollercoaster.

"We should go to that one," Jimin said, pointing at the biggest roller coaster other was.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Jimin," Yoongi said, taking a gold look at the ride.

"Why not, it seems fun," Jimin said.

"Maybe we should go to another ride," Hoseok suggested.

"Oh, I see, you guys are scared, aren't you?" Jimin said.

"No, fine, we'll go. Let's see who gets scared," Hoseok said, crossing his arms.

"While you guys do that, Jungkook and I are going to a different one," Taehyung said, quickly pulling Jungkook away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After going to almost every ride, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to end it by going to the Ferris Wheel.

They were both tired from walking around, so this was the perfect way to end the day.

Once their cart reached the top, Taehyung looked outside.

"Everything looks so beautiful from up here," Taehyung said.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook, who was staring at him.

"It indeed is beautiful," Jungkook said, making Taehyung blush.

"I'm talking about outside," Taehyung said.

"And I'm talking about you," Jungkook said, "What did I ever do to deserve you,"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung said, looking confused.

"You, you are the literal definition of perfect, I shouldn't deserve you," Jungkook confessed.

"Aww, don't say that, you know that I love you as much as you love me," Taehyung said.

"I know, and I'm glad to call you mine," Jungkook said, smiling.

They both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss, both showing how much they love each other.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

~*End*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHH! I can't believe this is the end of my second book! I am honestly very sad to end these stories. But, hopefully, you guys enjoyed this chapter and story.

Thank you for your guy's support! Can't wait to see you on any of my other books!!!

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 17.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
1.1M 54.7K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
835K 55.9K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
223K 10.4K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...