Unrestraint Love ( Dong Hua...

Od amy2097

Bai Feng Jiu is young and doesn't know what love is and Dong Hua Dijun Lived so long that he had forgotten th... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note-Story on Hold.
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

3.6K 140 44
Od amy2097

1500+ views and 200+ votes! Already! Thank you all! And now wait for it...it going to get sweeter...
------------------------------------------------------------
You are in my heart
And in my eyes
Since the first sight
It is the conspiracy of Love
That we meet again

~Dil mai ho tum by Armaan Malik

------------------------------------------------------------

Victory Banquet was in two days, Bai Qian with Feng Jiu and Ah Li came back to Nine Heavens. Bai Qian and Ah Li spend time with Ye Hua, Feng Jiu went to get settled in her guest chambers

"Feng Jie Jie! Let's go play! We will go to the palace of Lord Cheng Yu! " He insists, gripping her hand.

"Lord Cheng Yu?" Feng Jiu asked as he pulled her excitedly out of the Xiwun Palace, her first time was in Nine Heavens was limited to Tai Chen palace and she spent most of that time sleeping, She didn't know anybody in Nine Heavens besides Di Jun, Zhong Li and of course her long time friend who visited her often in Qing Qiu star-Lord Si Ming. But then she remembers Lord Cheng Yu use to take care of Ah Li when her uncle couldn't. Ah, Li talks about her a lot and even went to mortal realms a few times with her.

A woman in blue robes appear in front of her, Feng Jiu thing, she looks pretty and pleasant.

"Have some say my name?" She asked smiling with a fan in her hand.

"Lord Cheng Yu I want you to meet my Feng Jiu Jie Jie!" Ah Li introduces them excitedly.

"Of course Little Highness, " Cheng Yu beamed at Feng Jiu.

"Lord Cheng Yu greets Her Highness Bai Feng Jiu"

"Greetings Lord Cheng Yu, it's really nice to meet you. Ah Li told me you took care of him while my aunt and uncle can't, he admires you, " Feng Jiu said.

"I heard Qing Qiu is quite an unrestraint in their ways but you are on your guard don't worry, consider me your new best friend, "

Cheng Yu excitedly wraps her arms around her shoulder and Feng Jiu loosens up, they both giggled.

Cheng Yu took Ah Li and Feng Jiu in her palace, while Cheng Yu told her about all the interesting things in Nine Heavens whether that was about people or the views. Cheng Yu knew Nine Heavens inside out. Cheng Yu suggested a stroll through the Imperial gardens where Ah Li would be free to play around.

Ah Li run around playing with butterflies while Third Prince Lian Song was sitting nearby in pavilion enjoying a game of Go with his Lord Si Ming, seeing a familiar face Feng Jiu grew excited.

"Star-Lord Si Ming! Star-Lord Si Ming! Here!" She waves beaming at him.

"Si Ming, who is the beauty calling for you?" Third Prince asks him as he was too engrossed thinking about his next move. Si Ming raised his head curious as to what he was talking about. Her eyes widen a little in pleasant surprise.

"That's Princess of Qing Qiu Bai Feng Jiu, " He gets up with Lian Song, they went where Cheng Yu and Feng Jiu was standing.

"Bai Feng Jiu? Bai Qian's niece, " Lian Song asked.

"That's right, " Si Ming nodded.

"Oh there, Cheng Yu is with her too," Liang Song said delightedly.

They greeted each other.

"I knew, Little Highness must be coming for the victory banquet but didn't think I would have the pleasure so soon, "

Feng Jiu beamed at him. Cheng Yu, Si Ming and Lian Song in one place mean gossip when they all engage in conversation Feng Jiu soon realised that as they all sat in the pavilion and Third Princs being a good host materialize read for them, Feng Jiu sipped tea as she hears all of them amused. In Qing, Qiu people are straight forward and therefore there is not much for the gossip. Gossip and rumours are spread only where people have a tendency to hide things in the pretence of prestige.

"Oh you haven't learned the recent one but Si Ming you must know about him..." Cheng Yu started.

"What are you talking about Lord Cheng Yu?" Si Ming asked.

"It's about Di Jun, " Chen Yu said.

"Oh, that you must misinform I know what people are saying but Di Jun and beauty it's most unlikely, " Si Ming said.

That caught Feng Jiu's attention.

"Di Jun and beauty, how come I didn't hear that?" Lian Song said.

"It is not very well know but I heard it myself, a Tai Chen palace guard slipped out a few days after Di Jun went into seclusion. It is said that beauty had followed Di Jun after the battle of Riouishi river, he even put tang shield around during the battle and what's more and astonished thing, she stayed with Di Jun in his sleeping chambers all night, "

Feng Jiu choked on her tea, shocked and flushed. Thank heavens Si Ming and Lian Song were too occupied looking at Cheng Yu with their mouth wide open.

Feng Jiu thought, her face was still safe from the fact that nobody knew the name of this beauty.

"There Is even the saying that Di Jun has not gone to seclusion but he has gone with this beauty because he had fallen in love with her on the first sight, "

"Nonsense!" exclaimed Lian Song and Si Ming.

Feng Jiu felt like laughing now. What she heard from Zhe Yan about Di Jun, of course, nobody believes that. Even Di Jun does not look like a person who will lose his mind over this fast what is fascinating is that she knows about the tang shield. How did she know about that?"

"That's a little bit stretch, Lord Cheng Yu, " Si Ming said.

"Well, Even I thought that old rock knows nothing about love, " Cheng Yu said.

A maid that time come running and give them all a bow, and she looks at Star-Lord Si Ming.

High Immortal Zhong Li send a message, Di Jun had arrived at Tai Chen palace, "

That made Si Ming and Lian Song stand up. Hearing that Feng Jiu heart raced.

"So ladies, we bid you farewell for now, " Lian Song nodded

Cheng Yu didn't replay but Feng Jiu nodded in farewell.

"Hope to see you in a banquet, Cheng Yu and Princess Feng Jiu, "

With that Si Ming and Lian Song went away.

"With Lian Song talks he seems close to Di Jun?" Feng Jiu wondered.

"Of course, he is, he is the part resident of Tai Chen palace and plays with go with Di Jun, "

"Oh, "

Feng Jiu normally asked Si Mings help but now with this rumour around, she felt restraint if she wants to see Di Jun again. How can she without making it look like she wants to? She sigh.

"How was your seclusion Di Jun?" Lian song asked, bowing to him.

"I have recovered most of my power, " He answered indifferently.

"That's good, That's good it was fast, "

"You came here to quick, " Di Jun said.

"Without you, it's boring but it's just now Si Ming and heard a very interesting thing about you," Lian Song said.

"Ho?"

"Leave it! Leave it! You might be not even interested in it, Do you care for a game of go?" He asked.

"Since you are already here... " Di Jun lazily mention him to take a seat across him.

Lian Song sat across the table.

"Si Ming, "

"Present, Di Jun" Si Ming bowed.

"There is a victory banquet in two days presents an excuse behalf of me to the Heavenly Lord, " Di Jun order.

"As you wish, my lord" Sm Ming bowed and Di Jun dismiss him.

The order was no surprise to them Di Jun doesn't participate in celebration anyway.

"We could have a victory banquet because of you, maybe this time you should come, " Lian Song said.

Di Jun paid no mind and played his move. His chin resting on his palm leisurely.

After playing a few moments Lian Song can't stop himself, he loves to poke around Di Jun affairs. How many times he told him to take an empress now he has this rumour around him involving a beauty, he can't miss that.

"So you know we heard..."

"I thought you were not going to tell me?" Di Jun raised his eyebrow.

"Well, now, it's about you you must know, we heard that after the Battle of Rioushi river a beauty followed and stayed with you, you even protected her," Lian Song said

"So they think she is beautiful?" Dong Hua said in a thought-full manner.

"Huh?!" Lian Song look at the old rock shocked, so it is true?

Dong Hua think about it carefully about it remembering Xiao Bai.

"They think right, they have a good taste, " He said.

"So there is a beauty in your life?" Lian Song said.

"Are you here to play go or gossip?" Di June asked

That shut him up.

In the evening Feng Jiu was not sure what to do? Should she go to the Tai Chen palace or not, undecided as she was, she hid behind the wall which turns to Tai Chen Palace and the gates were on clear view. She wishes to see him once. To see if he was alright or not, as she sneakily looks at the gates of Tai Chen Palace.

Di Jun was coming from the same side and then be looking at the red robes figure and the bells that were chiming as she was slowly moving, pressed against the wall. What she is looking at so secretly? He wondered he went and stand beside her, mimicking her, looking at her line of vision that was landing on the gates of his palace, he narrowed his eyes as she did, his chin was just a touch away from her shoulder and his lips were just on her ears.

Feng Jiu had no idea about the person behind her, her full concentration was on the waiting for Di Jun to come out.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a low voice.

"Waiting, " She answered without realizing.

"For what?"

"For-" Feng Jiu this time turn to answer, yelp and lost her balance. Dong Hua catch her from the waist before she falls.

"What are you doing? What is the meaning of this? Sneaking up on me like that?" She scoffs at him, making sure she doesn't touch him because her head was still dipped and Di Jun was holding her.

"It's my palace I hardly can be wrong for walking around, " Di Jun answer her indifferently.

"We are out of your palace, you sacred me on purpose so you could hold me!" Feng Jiu accused.

"Are you dream about talking?" He asked

"Really? Then why are you still holding my look! your arms are still wrapped around me, " she jerks her eyes on her waist. She meant it

Di Jun let go of her without warning, making her land on her behind. Feng Jiu gasped looking around her, she can't believe he did that! He looks at her amused and stretches his hand to help her get up. Feng Jiu looked at him then at his hand, scowling. She hit his hand and got up by herself.

"I was joking! Who knew you are too weak to take it and too petty to react that, here I worried of you were fin or not!" She scoffed at him as she tries to clean the dust off her clothes, crossing her arms around her chest she looks away from him.

She looks adorable when she is angry.

"So you were worried about me?" He asked, walking closer to her

Feng Jiu blushed, how she can say something like that so boldly. She steps back because his sandalwood essence was again making her mind fogged.

"Hmmm, just curious" She mumbled.

Dong Hua looks at her, she really looks beautiful in red, especially when that colour reaches her cheeks and the red phoenix flower mark became more vibrant. He went closer to her and she turns redder, stepping back hitting the wall behind. He took one step forward and now he wa completely towering over her. She wanted to look up at him as she could taste the sandalwood now on the tip of her tongue but from shyness, her eyelids were too heavy, all could she feel his intense stare.

He pinched her chin softly and made her look at him, but her eyelashes were still bowed in shyness and her hands curled up on his chest

"Next time you are worried, you can come to see me anytime. Nobody will stop you," He said with a soft smile.

Beats of her heart were too painful because the expansion of her heart can't be held inside her chest, she wasn't aware for a second she was not breathing as she finally met his eyes at his words. She smiled softly at him and his normally cold expression became soft. There was something about her that pulls Dong Hua to her, her worry for him soften his heart and he can't see the pain in those big fox eyes. He can't name what was it? But he knew he doesn't want to let go.

"Feng Jiu Jie Jie! I have been looking for you everywhere," Ah Li voice startl Feng Jiu out of her trance. Dong Hua step back looking at him as he comes running.

"What is it Ah Li?" Feng Jiu asked, trying her best not to sound out of breath. She bent down to his size.

"Why are you so red Feng Jiu Jie Jie?" Ah, Li asked that made heat rise again on her cheeks, Dong Hua look at their attraction amused.

"Its nothing, tell me why you were looking for me?" She tries to divert his attention but it was futile.

"Feng Jiu Jie Jie your face is red like mother face got red when Father kisses her,"

Feng Jiu squeezed shut her eyes in mortification she looks up at Di Jun who raised his eyebrow one side at the little immortal. Who taught him such things at such a young age? But he was too pleased with the expression at Feng Jiu face to think of anything else

"Ah Li who taught you such things, now tell me why you are here?" The last part was said in a hard tone whose message was clear which her cousin got straight.

"Mother wants you to help her to choose the robes for the Victory Banquet, " He said.

"Alright, then let's go, " the faster she gets out of here the less embarrassed she will get.

"Victory Banquet? You are going, " Dong Hua asked as she started to leave.

Feng Jiu turn and nodded, holding the hand of Ah Li.

"Why? You...you are not going?" Feng Jiu asked.

"Of course, I am, " He said.

"Then I will meet you there, Di Jun, "

Both she and Ah Li bowed to him, leaving him standing there looking at Feng Jiu's retreating figure. One minute she is carefree the other minute she is restrained.

------------------------------------------------------------
Writing their normal encounter is bliss now from next chapter everything will be focused on DongFeng. Tell me how do you like this chap?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

468K 24.3K 172
This story is about the birth and development of the best friendship between Donghua Dijun and his little fox. In my re-imagined story, I am attempt...
207K 5.4K 41
Bai Fengjiu uses her blood to seal an evil tiger spirit, causing irreparable damage to her spirit. She finds out that she has until her Heavenly Tria...
35.7K 1.1K 19
This is a story based on Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu, my favourite fictional characters I have encountered in all my readying. Please keep in mi...
87.2K 1.4K 23
Many years after Ye Hua's revival and his reunion with Qian Qian... Qian Qian's niece Feng Jiu desperately in love with the former Earth and Heaven G...