ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ: ᴄʜᴀᴇꜱᴏᴏ

By HBICRAE

Previsouly known as 'Happiness' "the truth untold is that i never loved you." rosie ends up at the psych war... More

P
A
R
K
C
H
A
E
Y
O
U
G
K
I
M
J
I
S
O
O
Notice

N

375 16 3
By HBICRAE

it was friday, rosie was in her room. yeri was watching some random kpop show on her phone.

rosie was waiting for jungkook to show up, he said they needed to discuss the escape. 

later jungkook and rosie were seated at the balcony. jungkook had a coffee since he said it was still early, (it was 1PM) 

"so, jimin is buying us tickets to thailand, we'll escape on friday, in two weeks. during the small party. the door is unlocked, i know it... and then we'll just jump over the fence. it might be hard but we'll do it. then we're boarding the plane two hours later." jungkook told her, rosie hummed. 

"so jimin agrees?" rosie asked, "uh, i got him too but i think he is against it." 

"jimin cares a lot about you, i remember the first time he talked you to you, during lunch. lisa and me were so happy." rosie said, jungkook smiled. 

-

"hi, roseanne. how are you?" mr. kim asked. rosie shrugged. 

"uh, i'm alright."

"i see you're friends with kim jisoo, am i right?" 

"i guess." rosie said, in all honesty rosie couldn't say 'me and jisoo are friends' since they just had started talking and rosie wanted just more than friends. 

she knows jungkook to lead her on, play with her feelings and then leave her. 

"you've been off drugs for two weeks now, that's great! i also know that your roommate yerim will leave next week and there is actually already another girl joining you, the next day! her name is Hyejin, a thing you should you know about her is that she has autism." mr. kim said, rosie nodded. 

"she won't sleep in the bedroom every night since she also truma flashbacks once in a while." mr. kim told her. 

rosie had no experience with austism, but she guessed she would need to do some research to see if there is anything she should know. 

"do you know sign language?" mr. kim asked, rosie shock her head as a no. 

"some people with autism tend to go into mute mode, when they have traumatic flashbacks, gets triggered or stressed. which causes them to not speak, it can be for hours, days or even weeks. they can write on papers but i advice you to learn sign language. like simple words like 'are you okay?' or 'should i call someone?' okay?"

"yeah, i can do that." rosie said and smiled. she was excited to meet her new roommate but she was also sad because yeri would be leaving. 

-

jisoo played with a few fidget toys to get distracted, she felt suicidal the last days. she think jennie noticed, since it only had been two days she came back from the hospital. 

"jisoo." jennie said, jisoo hummed. 

"yeri said we'll meet at her and rosie's dorm in two hours." 

jisoo rolled her eyes, she hated meeting people. 

"you can do it jisoo." jennie said and smiled. 

jennie and rosie had been best friends ever since jennie entered the pysch ward, she was the first one who talked to jisoo like a normal person.

-

"guys! i get to leave next week!" yeri announced, "that's amazing, yeri." jennie said, "i know, i can't wait!" she said, "promise to not forget about you." yeri said and giggled. 

"you better not." rosie said, "so, do you know who your new roommate is?" jennie asked, rosie nodded. "her name was hyejin, mr. kim said she has autism and he told me i should study sign language." rosie said, jennie hummed. "jisoo knows sign language! doesn't your brother have autsim?" jennie asked, jisoo nodded. 

"jisoo, you could her lisa learn sign language." jennie said, jisoo bit her lip. 

"thanks, jisoo." rosie said and smiled. 

-

rosie was tired, it was 1AM, the others were still at the party down stairs. rosie was tired and felt sick. she was back the dorm. 

she sighed as she drank the water and let the pill fall down into her body. yeah, rosie was doing drugs. 

she smiled for herself. 

after a few more pills, she was high. she was walking weird. rosie walked out off the room and towards the balcony. she didn't feel good, she needed some air. 

it was cold, the stars were shining and seoul was very pretty. the pysch ward was on a hill so you had a view of seoul. 

while rosie was taking the view of seoul, the door was opened. jisoo was here. 

"oh! lisa, didn't know you were here too." jisoo said, rosie smiled. "oh h-hey jisoo." rosie said and laughed, almost falling to the ground. "you okay? are you d-drunk?" jisoo asked, rosie shock her head. 

"i'm fine! i'm perfect." rosie said and spun around, jisoo giggled but nodded. 

"you giggled! cute, do it more often." rosie said. jisoo blushed but slowly nodded. 

"wow, seoul is so pretty, and oh my gosh jisoo you're so pretty!" rosie said, and almost tripped again. 

"did you t-take drugs?" jisoo carefully asked, rosie shurgged. "i don't know but who cares! i'm feeling amazing." 

"yeah, yeah... let's sit down." jisoo said and led rosie to the small table. 

suddenly rosie started crying, jisoo was shocked, rosie was just happy, what happened?

"lisa, what happened?" 

"no, i miss my girlfriend! i made her kill herself, i made her take her dad's car and crash it! i didn't even bother to save her. i knew she felt sad, yet i didn't help her... i was too busy partying and getting myself high." rosie cried, jisoo pouted. 

"it's not your fault she died, it's not your girlfriend's fault either, it's fate who decided that your girlfriend would die earlier, okay? don't cry, please." jisoo said, rosie dried her tears. 

"she didn't deserve to die so early! i should be the one who died. she told me so many to stop but i never listend. i'm the worst girlfriend ever." rosie cried, jisoo hated seeing her cry. 

"sh, it's okay..." jisoo said and patted rosie's back. "le's go back to the dorms, because you need to sleep." jisoo said, rosie hiccupped but nodded. 

-

hey, back with a re-edited chapter lmao, pls do vote and comment :))

also remember, everyone thinks rosie's name is lisa!

so the therapy center i go called my mum today and i got diagnosed with a sleeping disorder and now my mum will buy me one of those weight blankets :)

anways, take care!

-bby.rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 3.1K 25
Jennie had an illness no one could cure and Chaeyoung invented a cure to save her and shared it with the world but not knowing the side effects and c...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
2.3K 114 1
Jennie only has a short time left to live. The doctor handed her a death sentence and Jennie stopped caring about anything but partying and being wil...
16K 956 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...