SANCTUARY

Od injunniez

⌨ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction ❝ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe... Více

note
prologue
characters
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
epilogue

chapter 2

5.6K 279 141
Od injunniez

I did what Renjun told me to do without any hesitation. I ran to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and headed to my room and locked the door. I entered the bathroom and locked the door shut as well. I hid behind the shower curtains, the knife in my hand, while the other had the shower head. I changed the water setting so that it would be hot water that spews out.

"Oh fuck, I think my phone fell out of my pocket", I muttered, realizing it was no longer in my pocket.

I didn't know how many minutes had passed, it felt longer than a math or history class. I heard a door open, most probably the door of my bedroom. Without even any banging, the door to the bathroom swung open. I slowly opened the water of the shower head and opened the curtain, aiming for whoever entered.

"Ahyoung!", the person shouted and I lowered the shower head, meeting eyes with a soaked Renjun and Jaemin. "That's freaking hot!"

"I'm sorry!", I panicked. "You could've announced that you came or who you were! How was I supposed to know!"

"At least she followed what you said, Renjun", Jaemin said, pointing at the knife. "It's good that she didn't stab any of us."

"Okay, you're right but we need to evacuate this area", Renjun stated and grabbed me by the wrist, getting me out of the bathroom. "You should pack the things you need the most. It's not safe here."

"What did the code mean?", I asked, looking at Renjun who was obviously worried. "It's from Dan, isn't it?"

"I will come for you. Sleep with one eye open", Renjun answered, he was dead serious. "His restraining order came to an end last month, he's definitely going to come for you. I don't think they could extend it because he showed no motive during the two years."

"I don't know much about these things. I just know that we need to protect Ahyoung", Jaemin said, approaching us two. "She can stay in our extra room."

"But I just started living here", I said. "I can't get back the money that I spent for rent."

"You've got to be kidding me. Your life is at threat and you worry about your money", Renjun chided at me, he was so done with me at this point.

"I'll find a way to get the money back", Jaemin assured me. "For now, let's go to our place."

"I'll just get my things", I said and got an empty duffel bag and stuffed a couple of clothes inside, my gadgets and documents inside.

"So there's no one— Why are the two of you drenched?", Jeno entered the room, shocked to see the sight of his two friends like this.

"Ask Ahyoung", Renjun sighed.

"Our fault", Jaemin answered.

"Okay, I think I've got everything", I informed them.

"I'll be taking that", Jeno said as he got my duffel bag. "I'll place it in the trunk of the car."

Jeno headed out first while the three of us walked right behind him. He sat on the driver's seat while Jaemin sat at the passenger's seat, leaving Renjun and I to sit at the back.

"Now kids, no fighting or the two of you can sleep on the highway", Jaemin warned us. "No buts."

"That's you", I muttered and Jeno bursted into laughter. "Just because you don't have one..."

"Jeno, I thought you sided with me?", Jaemin was butt-hurt.

"But that shit was funny", Jeno laughed, but then changing in a split second to focus on the road.

"Haha, very funny", Jaemin sarcastically spoke in English.

"You know where everything is, so no need for a tour", Jaemin said as we entered their place.

"Mei!", Renjun exclaimed as he picked up his cat. "I missed you."

He started to bury his face into his cat, showing affection towards her.

"I hope you get all covered in cat hair", I muttered.

"His clothes are always covered with cat hair", Jaemin said. "A struggle to wash."

"I know I have cats of my own at my parents' place but I don't want my allergy to act up", Jeno said as he swiftly made his way away from Mei. "I'm staying in my room until Renjun leaves Mei in his room."

"Renjun and I will show you the only room that you haven't seen, which is where you'll be staying", Jaemin said and we made our way down the hallway, the last room at the very end. "Luckily, there's two beds. We were preparing it for Jisung when he moves in but I guess you're staying here for a while."

They opened the locked door that they kept locked at all times. I never knew why and they never really told me why as well.

"Why did you lock this place up?", I asked, looking around the room. I placed the duffel bag down and saw a couple of boxes laying on the floor. "Perhaps, maybe someone used to live here?"

"Yeah, it's a friend of ours but he moved out around four years ago", Renjun replied, stroking Mei, who was in his arms. "He hasn't been in the best state after his girlfriend broke up with him a year and a half ago. He hasn't been contacting us as well. He changed a lot."

"What's his name?", I asked out of curiosity. "What was he like, if you don't mind."

"He was the happy pill of our group. His name is Lee Haechan", Jaemin replied. "We miss him a lot."

"That's sad", I didn't know what to say except for that. "Which bed should I take?"

"Haechan's bed is the one on the left, so take the right one", Renjun answered.

"Alright, I'll be staying here for how long?", I asked. "Did you guys tell Chenle?"

"Until we know that Dan isn't after you, that long", Jaemin replied. "We haven't yet. We're planning to tell him in the early morning tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll make myself at home then I guess. I have no other choice", I said, looking at the bed.

"Oh wait, I'll get you some pillows and sheets", Jaemin said and rushed out the room.

"Don't you dare put Mei down", I pointed at Renjun who was about to put his cat down.

"Why not?", he questioned.

"I don't like cat hair. It sheds too much", I told him. "It's a struggle to clean as well."

"You also shed your hair! You complain about it every week", Renjun argued. "Brush through your hair with your fingers and I guarantee you at least five hair strands will fall out."

"Fuck off, you try having long hair", I rolled my eyes. "At least I'm not balding like someone here."

"Oh now you just—"

"Renjun", Jaemin scolded, pulling on Renjun's ear.

"I'm the older one here!", Renjun was baffled.

"Go back to your room and leave Mei there", Jaemin ordered. "Better yet, stay in your room."

Renjun didn't fight back and took Mei took his room and didn't come back.

"Here's your sheets and pillows as well", Jaemin placed them down on the bed. "If you have any concerns, just knock on my bedroom door."

"Thanks", I thanked Jaemin. "You should probably sleep."

"Right, make yourself at home", Jaemin clasped his hands together and left the room.

I looked around and decided to not sleep just yet. I opened my duffel bag and moved my clothes into one of the closets. I didn't know why there were two, but I figured that they bought it for Jisung. I packed almost all of my clothes in that one duffel bag, except for my winter clothing pieces that were left behind. I wasn't the type to have lots of clothes.

"That's all", I talked to myself and closed the closet doors shut. I headed over to my new bed and put the sheets on, making the bed neat. "That's better."

I placed my laptop on the desk on the right side of the room. I headed over back to my bed and laid down on it. It was comfortable, but I wasn't used to this place.

"Fuck you, Dan."

[a/n: renjun and ahyoung frenemies agenda 😌 anyways take johnny and haechan's room for inspo for the room! keep streaming 90's love even tho ik that most of us are pissed at sm]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.8K 590 33
« living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. » ❍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ❍ ‼️ 𝘁𝘄 // 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵...
536K 24.3K 44
✸ nct huang renjun fanfiction ❝ well, except for her library in her wattpad, i guess you can say everything about her is innocent ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started...
1.5K 110 19
Book 2 in the Supernatural Series The Sanctuary is not as safe as it seems; Its all leading to the world hidden in a building that masters in making...