Beastly Tales (A Furry BxB Co...

De ThunderousAvery19

In order to sort out every spontaneous idea that keeps coming to my imaginative brain, I hereby made this boo... Mais

<[Introduction]>
(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 1
(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 3
(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 4
(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 5
(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 6
(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 7
(OLD) I Wished for a Husband, but the Moon Goddess Gave Me a Wolf
(OLD) Star-Wolf of the Galaxy
Daichi-san
Law of Attraction Pt. 1
Law of Attraction Pt. 2
Frostburn Act 1: Prologue
Frostburn Act 1: Chapter 1

(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 2

684 12 0
De ThunderousAvery19

Type: Romance, Slice of Life

Main Characters: Ryan (Human), Onyx (Tiger), and Aragorn (Wolf)

POV Style: First Person

Plot: Ryan is a 19-year-old human who struggles when being mostly alone with himself. He's shy to most people at school or even in public but he can make plenty of friends until he feels comfortable. He does have a best friend he has been with for 5 years. Ryan hopes to find the love of his life or maybe even more lovers that will love him for who he is and not get taken advantage of or manipulated. A tiger and wolf from his school are the most popular guys in the area and what will happen when they meet face to face with Ryan?

Requested by: ryman09

~~~~~~~~~~

(Inside of Mrs. not-so Nice's office...)

I've never been called to a teacher's office nor to the principal's office for misbehavior in all my life. I've been that shy and unnoticeable boy ever since I was born; why would I commit misbehavior?

Well, that isn't the case when it comes to certain not-so-nice Physics teacher.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Onyx. You're one of the top students of this school, but you've shown disrespect for me during my class!" The bitchy Physics teacher was sternly preaching the tiger while shooting a deadly glare at me at the same time.

Onyx doesn't seem faltered though; his face straight as ever. How about me? I'm just keeping my head down, but I'm secretly thinking that maybe the plan of poisoning Reigna and her boyfriend should've been directed to this bitch. I just seriously hate her!

"And you, Ryan," she says and points at me, and that's when I looked at her with scared eyes. "I'm noticing that your average grade in my subject is almost on the brink of failing. What do you have to say for yourself that you have distracted Onyx during my class?!"

"I-I'm very sorry, ma'am! I-I w-was just-!"

And I didn't expect for Onyx to cut me off. "He was asking for help in concern for your subject, Mrs. Nice. I was going to agree to tutor him," he says nonchalantly without batting an eyelash.

... That's totally not what I expected him to say. Me?! Of all students in Maple Academy that Onyx – the star student and one of the most popular guys – would want to tutor, he picked me?! Dear God, please tell me he's not joking and this isn't just a crazy dream.

Mrs. Nice doesn't speak for a moment, which really weirded me out because I thought she was gonna yell at me again. But then she frowns. "Is this true, Ryan?"

I looked at Onyx for a moment, and he had a hinting smile. I almost blushed for thinking how handsome he was again, but this sour situation helped me hold that back. 'He really does want to help me... Goodness gracious, Ryan, you're one lucky bastard...' I thought before sighing, and then I stated shakily, "Y-Yes, ma'am. I-I'm sorry for interrupting your class with that reason..."

Silence fell for a few seconds before Mrs. Nice removed her glasses and wiped them with her handkerchief. "... Very well. I will let you two go this time." When she said that, I thought fireworks started exploding in the sky.

I couldn't contain my happiness so much that Onyx suddenly nudged my side but still have a hinting smile, and I blushed.

"But!" Of course, there's that effing conjunction. Mrs. Nice looked at me with her stern gaze again, and said, "Ryan, you must improve your grades until this term ends. Otherwise, I will make sure you get suspended."

I'm assuring myself that Onyx will help me with that, so I replied, "Y-Yes, ma'am! I-I will study diligently!" Just thinking about him teaching me some Physics formulas while occasionally smiling makes my stomach flutter with butterflies.

"Good. Now, get out of my office!" She shooed us out.

As soon as we stepped out of that hellish place, I decided to join Reigna in the canteen for recess. I know she and her mutt boyfriend are worried sick for me, but of course, I can already imagine her bombarding concerned questions right in front of my face when I meet her. That's how she's a concerned best friend of mine; she wouldn't stop bothering me until she knows that I'm perfectly fine.

But before I could even take a step towards the direction of the canteen, a furry hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and stopped me. Good thing nobody's around, otherwise, they would see my incredibly red face.

It was Onyx who's grabbing my wrist! Goodness, I feel like a teenage schoolgirl with my heart thumping wildly in my chest!

"Can I get your number, Ry? I wasn't joking about tutoring you." He chuckles.

'Shit, I almost totally forgot that!' And since it was he who even reminded me about that tutor deal, I can't help but feel more embarrassed. I turned to him to see his grinning expression – he's definitely my crush right now. "U-Uhm... T-Thank you, Onyx..."

"No prob! I hope to see your cute face again, okay?" He removes his hand from mine. But this time, he placed it on top of my head and ruffled my hair.

And that's when I realize that the warm feeling of his hand against my head is something that would be etched in my mind forever.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Recess time with Reigna...)

Of course, I was telling Reigna what happened. I was telling her right now how Onyx asked me to show my cute face again for him – and goodness, it was so embarrassing – and she suddenly slammed the table loudly.

"And what did you say? Come on, spill!" Reigna's loud and high-pitched voice gathered the attention of almost everyone in the canteen. I gritted my teeth and glared at her menacingly while I feel the color of embarrassment creep to my face again. She then realizes it, and she chuckled awkwardly. "S-Sorry everyone!"

'I swear to kill this bitch someday!' I angrily thought.

This is why I don't want to tell her what exactly happened. She knows how I admire the popular guys in school, and she would go crazy if I get involved with them. And since I did get involved with Onyx recently, just take a look at the outcome and see if she's not worth being killed.

'And good thing her mutt isn't around this time...' I start to wonder where Jerald could've been into, but it was only for a few moments.

Deciding that it was enough chitchat with Reigna despite recess time was still not over, I hurried to my next class without bothering to let her catch up to me. She was yelling for me to walk slower, but I ignored her.

I'm not hurrying just to get away from her; the next specific class is also a reason. Yes, you guessed that right; it's P.E. time. It's strange that we have P.E. after recess. But unlike Physics, I'm not struggling too much with that. Except for extreme track running. Our teacher is a cheetah furry, and he doesn't make considerations to his human students! How can I run one kilometer in just two minutes?! Even my bear furry classmates can't run that fast!

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice that I would be bumping to someone.

"Oof!" I groaned after falling butt-flat on the floor; my things scattered around me. I didn't realize that I would be bumping to someone so tall and big.

"Loser..." someone says, and I flinched when I noticed that everyone was taking glances at me.

'Can't this day get any worse?' I asked myself in utter humiliation while I picked up my things. This was the third time today that everyone noticed me. My luck for being alone and unnoticeable seems running out. If this happens again, I'm surely going to be targeted by bullies again, and I don't want that to happen.

"Sorry 'bout that. I was texting in the middle of the hall."

"No, I should be sorry. I wasn't..." My words trailed off when I saw a familiar golden-furred wolf furry handing me my pencil case that was once dropped on the floor.

Unlike Onyx that I didn't immediately notice to be one of the populars, this wolf in front of me is seriously someone that I totally know. Heck, I think I know why I caught everyone's attention when I bumped to him and fell on the floor. This golden-furred wolf dude – also handsome and hot as heck like Onyx – is Aragorn!

"Um... Are you having a fever or something? 'Cause your face-!"

"A-Ah, n-no! S-Sorry f-for b-bothering y-you. B-Bye!" I was a stuttering mess as I quickly grabbed the pencil case on his hand and immediately run off to the direction of the gym. I could hear someone calling my name, but I didn't dare to look back.

God, why is this day so utterly embarrassing for me?! If this keeps up, I'm so going to die early.

~~~~~~~~~~

(P.E. class...)

"Alright, kiddos! Your activity for today is to play dodgeball, so who's excited?!" Mr. Dan, our P.E. teacher, announced happily and proudly.

But even with his encouraging demeanor, everyone, including me, groaned audibly. It's actually better than the hellish track running, but we hate him when he joins the game. For goodness sake, he can hit most of us in just a minute or two!

"Oh, come on. Don't make that face. I'll start grouping you all. Please get ready!"

'Man, I wish I was with Reigna's own P.E. class right now.' They're with a different teacher specifically for girls. But even the greatest men in our class couldn't handle Mr. Dan's activities. Those seem to be made for cheetah furries only, and I don't even have any cheetah classmates!

The first group was suddenly called, but I didn't quite hear the first two members.

"-ward, Ryan, and Aragorn!" Mr. Dan announced.

...

...

... Okay, that is sooo not what I was expecting. I'M FREAKING GROUPED WITH ARAGORN?! What the heck is going on with the universe today?!

"Where's Ryan?" I heard a voice behind me. And it was very, very familiar; I just heard it from a certain someone that I bumped into recently.

I was getting nerve-wracked again. I was going to be involved with another popular guy again, and he's a handsome one too! What happened to "being alone all my life"? What happened to "the boy who's unnoticed by everyone"? This day is seriously not any of those cases!

Aragorn. Junior Prom King of the last prom, a quiet but deadly power forward of the basketball team, and a straight A's student; he's like Onyx but in furry wolf form! But unlike Onyx and most populars, he's usually heard of being antisocial and has only a small circle of friends. Despite that, he's still someone that everyone looks up to.

A paw-like hand suddenly gripped my shoulder, and I literally jumped in surprise because I was lost in thoughts again. "Easy there, dude. I'm hoping that you're that Ryan guy, am I right?"

And just like Onyx, he doesn't seem to recognize me too.

"Y-Yes..." I stuttered, and I feel really small beneath his tall figure.

He suddenly frowns at me. I feel really nervous right now; I thought I weirded him out because I've been a stuttering mess ever since I bumped to him.

But then he placed his hand on top of my head.

And he ruffles my hair.

And then he smiles.

Just like Onyx.

Oh, how my poor heart dies slowly inside my chest...

...

...

...

"S-Sir! Someone suddenly passed out!" Edward, one of my supposed groupmates in dodgeball, yelled out.

And that was the day I met two popular furry guys – or I should say they met me – who did nothing but to make my poor heart clench tightly inside my chest. I assure y'all that I'm healthy like any average shy boys, but Onyx and Aragorn seem to make me feel sick – in a good way – with their sweet smiles and their big, furry and warm hands ruffling my hair.

But, of course, this isn't the end. The fun times are just starting, and the lovin' scenes are still a few parts away... :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

350K 17K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...
353 13 3
I will be honest with you. If you're coming here expecting a novel completely about romance and harems and what have you, then turn around immediatel...
23.1K 353 17
This will be a collection of short stories I can't make into larger book. It will have a pretty good range of different types of stories. However if...
19.8K 177 21
These yaoi fanfictions and stories are not the usual yaoi stories and/or fanfics you read everyday. This book contains romance, some sexual tensions...