Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 45

528 38 10
By its_katherine5

'Months in'

Narrator's pov

It's been 5 months since Y/n's last visit on the hospital for her weekly check up. Her shoulder is all healed, and the scars on her fist is visibly noticeable.

Her and Chaeyoung is happy and going strong, to say the least. Everytime they have a small disagreement over something, they would always make a big deal out of it. The fightings became worse that one day Y/n had to sleep over at Mina's house so she can get some alone time.

It would worry Chaeyoung because Mina was Y/n's first love, there was no guarantee that nothing would happen between the two of them. It was what Chaeyoung wished would never happen in anytime.

But now they are not in a conflict and Chaeyoung basically have moved in y/n's apartment. They didn't planned it but it just happened.

Chaeyoung's mother always called her every time she gets. It was not always a pretty conversation.

In other words, Her mother doesn't like Y/n. She doesn't approve and wants them to call it quits ever since Chaeyoung told her about Y/n.

Chaeyoung didn't want to tell Y/n about her own mother's disapproval of their relationship so she would just avoid the topic every chance she gets. Never in her time would she want to break up with Y/n, her love was greater than anything to put a stop to it.

"Have you told Chaeyoung? Keeping her from this might hurt her."

Y/n and Mina was meeting in a cafe, after a little stunt Jieun did to her yesterday. It's the first time again that she heard from her ever since that day in the school where her father 'dropped by'.

"I don't think I will. Something is already bothering her, I don't want to worry her with something from my family." Y/n sighed, taking a sip from her warm coffee.

"But she's your girlfriend, You kept that conversation with your father from her for weeks and when she found out she got mad. Don't make the same mistake twice." Mina adviced, hoping the girl in front of her will listen.

Mina has troubles hiding her feelings from y/n. It's gotten bad that she almost considered on confessing to her when she was drunk, luckily, Lisa stopped her.

"I just don't want her to worry. You know her, she's going to be mad and kill me. I don't want to be part of her problems."

"You are never going to be a burden to her
Y/n." Mina said seriously

"I never said that." you fired

"That's what you think."

Y/n chuckled nodding. Mina knows her very well since the start and it is no surprise that she knows everything that Y/n feels.

"Tell me what happened, In detail please." Mina said dropping her cup on the coffee table, ready to listen to whatever Y/n tells her. Even if it hurts her for hearing it.

"I agreed to meet with Jieun, I thought she reached out to apologize..."

"It's just coffee with Mina, You know how long we-" Y/n was walking while she was on the phone with Chaeyoung, It was obvious she is mad.

"Yes I know! You could've told me... hours ago!" Chaeyoung shouted, pacing around
y/n's apartment.

Y/n sighed closing her eyes for a moment.

'Here we go again.' She thought and opened the doors to get inside a familiar large building.

"It was a last minute thing. I would never lie to you, you know that." Y/n hopped in the elevator with a few more people inside.

"Don't... I just.. I needed to talk to you. I thought you were going home by now and not having coffee with the love of your life!" chaeyoung shouted again, kicking the chair down from frustration.

It caused a side table from falling and a glass of water shattering right there in front of her.

"What the hell was that? Are you okay?" Y/n whispered loudly, worried.

"I'm okay, I... Just come home!"

Chaeyoung hung up and dropped on the ground, leaning on the wall.

'Damn it...' Y/n thought and closed her phone feeling the anxiousness grow inside her.

When the doors opened she saw Jieun standing there, waiting.

"I have little time, I am needed elsewhere. What is it?"

Y/n walked fastly to go to her father's conference room. It's mostly empty all the time since she was a child, Her father hates changes why would anything change now?

"I think you're going to need all the time you have when you find out." Jieun spoke and it already irritated Y/n who had no interest on being in there.

"You said it will only take a minute." Y/n said angry and confused. Mad at the fact that Chaeyoung is upset again with her.

"You know me Y/n, I lie." The girl besides sighed, struggling to hide her nervousness.

Jieun wanted to talk to her, convince Y/n to talk to her father. But it all went down the hole when dongwook overheard Jieun talking to
Y/n on the phone.

"You have to be kidding me." Y/n mumbled when she opened the door to see a woman she hasn't seen for a long time.

Y/n looked to her side and had an angry look.

"I told you, I lie."

"Y/n." The woman who was very happy to see You again spoke in a calm manner

"Aunt seonghee..." Y/n mumbled not even amused by any of the people in the room's stunt.

Y/n met her father's sister once, when she was 11 and it was only for 1 week. But seonghee was very interested in being a part of her niece's life. But something happened in another country, including her job and she had to move in order to fix it.

"You said you wanted to talk, I'm already here aren't I? So just get it over with." Y/n pulled a chair and sat down, getting ready to listen to the apologies and nonsense words coming out of any of the two's mouth.

Seonghee and Jieun looked at each other, thankful that Y/n listened to her her- or rather, old friend. Jieun sat besides her.

"How are you?" Seonghee asked and her hands we on top of the table together. She seemed nervous.

"I'm fine. That's what the doctor's said atleast."

"How is your um... living situation? I know that you're not living with your father." Y/n's aunt asked feeling at ease.

"I'm good. I'm living in an apartment near school with my friend, Jennie. You know her." Y/n said slightly smiling remembering the days when she was a kid.

She tells her aunt stories about her school, her one friend and what she learned. Something she couldn't do with any of her parents because of their absence.

"I know I know, I remember. How is she?"

"She is fantastic. We've been quarelling here and there but, we are friends since I can remember."

"And please, Skip the small talk and tell me whatever you want to say." Y/n said when the moment she felt comfortable in the room.

Feeling nostalgic was the last thing Y/n wanted, especially in a room with her biologica family and an old friend that betrayed her so dearly.

"Y/n, your father... He is not doing so well. He has a stubborn head and won't talk to you in person."

"Please Aunt seonghee, Don't make excuses for my dad, He hasn't been one since the day I was born. He's not there for me, why would I be there for him when he finally felt something in his dark and twisted heart?" Y/n spoke, unleashing her emotional distress, The girl was already breaking inside by her last conversation with Chaeyoung, who knows how long would it take for her to have enough.

"Can you atleast visit your mom? It's been too long since I last seen you two together." She spoke, concerned was laced on her voice.

"I did visit her a few months ago. As much as I hate it, She's sick. I can't handle seeing her like that again. I've moved on with my friends and finally felt what was missing all of 18 years in my life." Y/n stood up getting ready to leave, it prompted seonghee and Jieun to look at each other, panicking.

"Don't get me wrong, You always had a special place in my heart since I first saw you aunt seonghee. But I can't keep visiting my past like I have something to go back to."

"I love my friends, I have everything I ever wanted for the first time. So... goodbye."

Y/n mumbled the last bit and turned around, gripping onto her bag like her life depended on it. She was too hurt to see the only person who ever spoken to her like she's special, watch her leave voluntarily.

"Y/n." Jieun called out and was standing besides her when you gripped on the doorknob.

"Just... leave me alone." Y/n said and took one last look of her Aunt and left the room feeling drained of energy.

She walked fast to the elevator to get out of there and saw a huge glass and behind it was his father, He was sitting down while other employees was presenting something to him.

She pressed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive, when it did, she and her father locked eyes and just by a look, Y/n knew he was surprised by her figure. She looked down and entered the small spaced box before he got the chance to follow her.

dongwook stood up, not telling any of them to stay here or to leave. All he could think was that his daughter is here, why was she here?

Y/n looked up to see the doors closing and when it did, she caught a glimpse of her dad shouting to wait.

Y/n looked down and let the doors close, pressing the ground floor.

"So you just left?" Mina asked amused by the story Y/n told her.

"I just left. I don't want to hear anything from them ever again." Y/n sighed leaning backwards until her back hit the couch.

"How about Chaeyoung? You said it to me that she's mad." Mina asked hoping that y/n will tell her. She was too curious about that fight between Y/n and Chaeyoung that she brushed aside the interaction between Y/n and her aunt.

"I don't know... We aren't like this a 6 months ago. I love her so much but she wouldn't tell me anything that was bothering her." Y/n sighed, the sound of glass shattering rang in her ear like it happened yesterday.

"Then what are you doing here? Go apologize and tell her everything that you told me. Both of you are in love with each other, don't make it the reason that will drive you away." Mina advised and Y/n nodded, an idea popping in her head.

"Thank you for listening, you are brilliant Mina." Y/n stood up and packed her things and headed out the door, in hopes that she can reconcile with her girlfriend.

Mina had a huge smile on her face as she watched y/n's figure disappear on her eyes.

'I still love her...' Mina thought and sighed taking another sip of her coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 958 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
DESTINY By Silver

Fanfiction

18.5K 1K 19
When no one Is with you there is a true friend who help you in your hardest time this was the thing yn's father always told her.on yn's wedding day w...
181K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
10.9K 244 13
PARK Y/N IS IN COLLEGE AND HIS BROTHER PARK JIMIN IS THE POPULAR BOY AND KNOWN TO BE THE NICE GUY WHILE Y/N IS MORE OF THE BAD GUY TYPE. HIS PERSONAL...