Bubbling over (Editing)

De bangtan_crackhouse

Kim Taehyung is a young man who desperately wants to save his laundromat. Y/N is a lawyer with a dark past... Mais

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 (Finale)
Ending Note

45

47 2 0
De bangtan_crackhouse

TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ASSAULT

"I find the defendant Jung guilty on the charges of embezzlement." The judge says, "He will be sentenced to 5 years in federal prison where he will serve the said sentence. The court dismissed." The judge stands and walks out the side door. The police walk over to an already cuffed Mr.Jung and take him out of the main door of the courtroom. His attorney and I wait for everyone to leave the room. My client leaves first.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Y/L/N. I don't know what I would do without you." She says meekly. She bows and sadly smiles.

"Anything I can do to help," I respond.

"Thank you." she quickly walks out of the courtroom. It's finally me and his attorney in the room.

"Ms.Y/L/N, it's a pleasure to see you again." Mr. Yang says. Mr.Yang is a mid-aged man with the kind of personality that it is understandable why he would defend a criminal. The day he retires all the lawyers will finally be at peace.

Yeah, not a pleasure to see you deceiver, but I digress.

"What day are we going to meet to discuss the payment? My client will be attending." I cut straight to the point. I don't want to be here for that much longer.

"I'm free anytime next week." He says.

"Okay, so next Wednesday." I turn to walk towards my file folders. I turn back and Mr.Yang quickly looks at me.

"Yes, Ms.Y/L/N that would be great."

"Alright, see you next week." I scurry out of the courtroom and finally take a breath when I get into the hallway, around people.

They had to make it the room the farthest from the entrance.

I start walking towards the elevator and push the button. I get on the elevator and go all the way to the first floor. I'm still in the back of the building, but I can see the main office in the middle of the first floor. I get off the elevator and start walking past courtrooms to get to the exit. I almost reach the main office when I feel my arm being yanked and I get pulled into a dark courtroom. Once inside the room, I get pushed to the floor. I hear a door lock and a low chuckle. There isn't any light coming in the room because there aren't any windows for any of the courtrooms. I feel scared and confused. My eyes are adjusting to the light very slowly.

What in the hell is going on?

I stand back up as I hear slow footsteps walking over towards me. I get pushed back to the ground. The person stands over me and crouches.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. You thought you could get away from me didn't you?" The voice says. My eyes go wide at that voice.

It's him.

I immediately try to scoot back so I can get off the ground. Once I can finally see what's going on, I quickly get up and I try to run up the aisle to one of the side doors to leave. I pass all ten pews and make it to the side doors. I hear footsteps slowly coming from behind me and I yank at the door handle.

"Come on baby, you can't think I'm that stupid? Of course, I locked all your exits." He laughs maniacally. "I couldn't let you get away." He pulls me away from the door by my waist and stands behind me. I tense up instantly. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and takes a deep breath. I can feel his eyes close against my skin.

"Oh, you don't know how long I've waited for you."

"Daeil, please," I beg quietly, trying to keep my composure. "Let go, you don't want to do this." I start shuddering. I start to feel itchy.

I won't make it much longer.

"Oh, but I do. I do. Y/N how could you do this to me. Cheat on me." He growls.

"I don't know what you mean, we were never-"

"Shut up when I'm talking to you." He yells. I shrink and try to scoot away from him. He holds me firmly in place. "Now all I want to know is why you would cheat on me? Why?" He pushes me back on the floor. I try to scoot away from him again, but he falls on top of me and sits on me. "Why did you cheat on me, with that boy. The one you were here with not too long ago. What was his name? Kim Taehyung." My mouth drops open and I start to try to break away from him.

"Get off of me," I say, my voice wavering.

"Y/N, I loved you, I loved you more than my wife and this is how you repay me." He stands up and gets off me. I lay on the ground and try to catch my breath. I sit up and look over to where I hear the footsteps. The light flicks on finally illuminating the room. Fear is plaguing my body now that I can see his full face. My suppressed memories are trying to resurface. I grab onto my head in pain.

No, stay down.

"Y/N, why so scared?" He walks over to me and leans up close to my face. "Oh, wait, are you afraid of the punishment you're going to receive from me? I don't like it when my women want to become little whores." He strikes me across the face and I whimper. He hums in response and smiles. "Music to my ears." He backs away from me. "I recommend you run because the next time I put my hands on you it won't be pretty." I do stand up, however, I start feeling a little bolder, I even thought of a plan.

"Your just mad Taehyung has a better dick than yours," I say as confidently as possible. I internally cringe at the statement. "He's a better person than you'll ever be." He stares at me in anger.

There we go.

"Shut up." We're at the front of the courtroom, in front of the stand. He starts to walk towards me. I slowly walk down the length of one of the pews.

"I mean it is pretty big and lengthy." I finally make it to the other side of the courthouse, by the other side door. I turn so my back is facing the main exit.

"Shut up!" He yells. He moves a little faster down the length of the pews. However right before he gets to me, I say my final statement.

"You're just mad that you never got the chance to have me. Especially in your bed."

"Shut the fuck up." He runs towards me, but I meet him first. With all the strength I can muster, I swing my foot and hit him where it hurts. He falls to the ground with a stifled scream. He places his hands over his privates and grunts. I make a b-line to the door and reach my hand out for the lock. My hand brushes over the lock and I'm pulled down by my ankles. I scream as I am being dragged farther away from the door. I kick and scream and do all that I can to getaway.

"Let me go." I cry.

"Never." He pulls me underneath him and sits on my hips. I try my hardest to push him off of me, but I keep failing. "Stop fucking moving or it's going to get worse." He leans into me and I slap him in the face. "That's it, I've had it with you. You want to sleep about with other people you nasty bitch. I'll show you what that earns you." He pulls at his necktie. He puts it in his mouth as he struggles to grab my fighting hands. Once he finally grabs at my hands and he takes the tie out of his mouth. He wraps the tie around my hands and ties it, only leaving a small portion out that he could grab. He leans into my face. "This is what little sluts like you get."

He finally gets off my body and grabs the end of the tie. He starts dragging me by the tie to the main door.

"Just let go of me, there's nothing I can do for you." I shriek.

"No Y/N, take your punishment. Then we can have some fun, ok?" Without warning, he swings my light body and my back hits the wall with a loud slam. My back arches in pain. I let out a whimper. He does it again. "Come on Y/N, let me hear it. Beg." I don't say anything. I close my eyes.

Please. Someone help, anyone.

"Say it, stop being so damn prideful. Prideful bitches are the worst." He swings me against the wall again. I squirm once my body hits the floor again. "Come on let me hear it, it's not that hard." he laughs. He slams my body against the wall again and again. "I'm not hearing anything." And once more.

"Please," I whisper.

"What is it Y/N? I didn't hear you." He says in a sing-song voice. "It's going to have to be louder."

"Please," I pleaded. "Please stop." I feel tears spilling on my face. "Just leave me alone."

"Ahhh, finally." He lets go of the tie and sits on the ground in front of me. He pulls my body into a hug. I start crying harder. "Baby, I want you to know that it hurts me more when I have to hurt you. Don't disobey me anymore." He sighs and grabs my face. He kisses my cheek and I feel my stomach churn. "Baby, let's continue today's actual agenda shall we."

He lifts me and puts my back against the wall. It still hurts so as soon as I feel the wall, my back lifts in pain. I wince.

"Eager aren't we?" He asks and smirks. "Well so am I." He takes his hands and starts at my shoulders. He slides his hands down my shoulders and slides them over my boobs. He gives them a little squeeze. "Wow, they're just as firm as I thought they would be." He throws his head back in pleasure. "Uhh, I'm just getting hard at thinking about how much fun we're going to have." He closes his eyes and breathes out deeply. "I can't wait anymore."

He grabs at my shirt and completely rips the buttons off my blouse. He goes for my neck and kisses from my neck to my breast. Sucking on the spots as he goes down. The only thing I could do was sit there and cry. If I did anything else, I was kind of afraid he would try to kill me next. He backs away from me and goes for my pants. He unbuttons them and pulls them down. I feel the cold air hit my legs and I start shivering.

"Wearing lace are we. Was it just for me?" he asks with happiness. He kisses my thigh. My vision starts to blur. He stands back up and reaches for my underwear. Before he can get into it. The main door opens, revealing a person.

"Y/N!" The voice yells. Daeil stops and looks at the person. Daeil is then ripped from my body as the person runs up towards him. The man pushed him to the ground and began to punch him. "How dare you even touch her you fucking scum of the Earth. I knew I should've done something when I saw you in the hallway." He continues to beat the life out of the Daeil. Once he finally finishes he picks him up by his hair. "Don't you ever, in your fucking life think about hurting Y/N again. The next time you do I promise you it will be the last day you live, understand?" And with a final punch, the man leaves Daeil K.O'ed on the ground. The man then quickly runs up to me. He takes off his jacket to cover my body. Once the person finishes covering my body, I realize who it is, it's Taehyung. He reaches to unties my hands. I bring the jacket closer to my body and begin to sob in it.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I couldn't get the door open. I couldn't kick it down. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you. I just couldn't" Taehyung spits out. It's when I feel tears on my foot that I realize Taehyung is also crying. I start sobbing under Taehyung's coat. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He pleads. I try to calm myself down as much as possible so I can talk to him. I try to make a coherent sentence.

"Taehyung," I sniff, "It's not your fault." The last thing I remember seeing was him shaking his head before I saw blackness again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
476K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
387K 15.5K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...