burden

By IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 24

2.8K 70 32
By IWorldline

Yoshiki cautiously walked through the large open gates to a scene he would never forget

Blood

Yoshiki Pov

What Happened? Why do this happen? The people are able to defend themselves! We have guards everywhere! Nobody should be able to enter!

Yoshiki was shaking he couldn't even explain what was going through his mind. He then walked over to a corpse and checked its pulse. Gone. Then he went to the next corpse and repeated the process. Gone. They were all dead they were gone forever. All of the corpses had deep slash cuts from a demon and a blade.

Only demon slayers use swords why would someone betray us like that! Why it was so peaceful here! Nobody ever did anything wrong we all just wanted to have peaceful lives!

Yoshiki's spine then chilled. What about his parents? He knew his parents were strong but could they beat the people that could kill the whole village. He then continued to check the bodies to no avail.He had checked all of the houses other than his own. This would be the start of his endless burden.

He slowly went through the front door that was already open which mother and father would never do. But that was it the sight that he would forever remember. Mother laid on the floor with slash coming from her neck and going down to her rib.

But why? Why did Mother Have To Die? Why?

I checked mothers pulse and my theory was then true. I could feel my head spinning like time had stopped.

But time then continued as the sounds of two blades clashed together. I peered outside to see Father! And a man with long black and red hair clashing together. I then exited the building.

"Father! Mother is dead! Everybody is dead! He shouted.

"I know son, this is the guy who did it!"

"Why would a demon slayer do this?!"

He question was then interrupted by father slashing the demon slayers arm of.

"Yoshiki come with me we must leave!" He shouted whilst picking Yoshiki up and running as fast as he could.

"Father why did he do this? Isn't he meant to be on our side?" The boy cried out.

"It wasn't just him multiple demons came and slaughtered them they we not weak demons the only reason I'm alive is because they fled." He said trying to calm his son down.

"But why didn't the demon slayer help us then?" He questioned.

"It's because, he's not a demon slayer he is a demon." He said.

"Im sorry Yoshiki, I'm Sorry for being a terrible father and not being able to save your mother! I'm sorry I've failed you! I've failed everyone." He cried out leaking all of his hidden emotion.

"It's ok father but please tell me why has my vision gone blurry it's like I can't see!"

"Oh god why now? Why did you have to awaken your sharingan now?" Father said looking I to my eyes with despair.

"When you first obtain your Sharingan your vision may become blurry."

"But why is your vision still blurry you have the Sharingan in your eyes!" He had never seen his father this confused before but I think it was more due to the shock of everything falling apart.

"Son I will be totally transparent with you now I am going to die."

"No father not you too! Please no please don't die please don't I won't have any family left!"

"No Yoshiki you will, you have the Kochos don't you."

"Yes". He said whilst tears flooded out of his eyes.

"I will only ask this of you." He said as Yoshiki's head perched up to look at his father.

"You must protect the Kochos." His sentence with interrupted by him coughing out blood.

"Father!"

"It's fine Yoshiki there is no need to worry my boy, it will all be ok."

Yoshiki remembered where we were we were at the waterfall where he sparred his father.

"Yoshiki listen to me, there are some books I'm my room you must take them they hold the knowledge about the Mangekyo, Uchiha and beyond." He said whilst standing up.

"Father what are you doing your injuries are fatal!"

"Yoshiki just remember hold everything else before you never become arrogant and please protect everyone."

"Ok father but you need to sit down." Yoshiki asked his father.

"No Yoshiki the gifts we got you are still in the house so once you go back open them for us." Father said.

"Father why can't you come to see me open my gifts."

"I won't live long enough to I've already lost a majority of my blood and at my age it will take a long time to heal."

"So Yoshiki i will leave you my final gift." He said whilst getting a container out from his pochet that has some form of liquid in it.

He then faced his back at me and started to touch his eyes and then a horrible sound came from what he was doing.

"Father what are you.."

"This is my final gift." He said whilst putting something into the canister.

He then turned around and looked at me with blood oozing out of his eye sockets.

"Father what have you done with your eyes?" Yoshiki asked extremely worried.

"I am giving them to you."He said whilst handing me the container with his eyes in.

"But why father?!"He shouted.

"I don't have much time left so I can't explain, you will have to read the mangekyo book to understand."

"Yoshiki just after you have taken the books burn the village, nobody can obtain the sharingan it's to powerful." He ordered.

"Ok father I will but what will you do?"

"I will let you unlock the mangekyo." He said whilst edging towards the edge.

"Wait father don't do it.."

"Yoshiki you won't obtain the mangekyo if you are protecting everybody so let me die, it will be better for me than a slow and painful death."

"Ok father." He said whilst crying his eyes out.

"Thank you Yoshiki, you are not a bad child you are the best I could ever ask for goodbye Yoshiki my beloved son."

Thank you all for reading.

Rest In Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 39
Family burned at the stake, Izuku Midoriya runs away from the sight of the assailants he had lived with to find somewhere to hide. His crime in their...
9.1K 734 45
The story follows high school students Sasuke Uchiha, the second son of to the CEO of a top entertainment company, Sharingan Entertainment, and Shior...
53K 1.6K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...