⚫️The secret D Amelio sister...

By Amberlinaramos

When the D Amelio sisters ( Charli and Dixie ) can't keep their little sister a secret anymore what will they... More

Characters👑
🙃The Lopezs 👏🏼
📚Their first day 📑
🎒Sleepover ✨

Intro ✨

1.2K 21 1
By Amberlinaramos

I wake up to your annoying alarm going off , you get up and go to the bathroom . I'm not really into skin care but sometimes I  do but only of your skins really bad . I took a quick shower and then wore :

Once I changed I went downstairs mom making breakfast, dad drinking coffee , and my sisters fighting for the bathroom . They both have their own it just because the other one is way bigger .
C: I was there first
D: no you weren't
Y: just one of you go use my bathroom it's to early fo fighting
C: yay ok thanks y/n
With that Charli used my bathroom band Dixie used the other one . We all sat down to eat breakfast (which was bacon , eggs , pancakes , and sausage ) . Once were all done I grabbed my backpack and left for school , at school I was the kid that got bullied a lot and i still do but this year I am the quiet weird kid . We walked in and I immediately saw Addi , she came up to us and hugged us .

A: hey
Y: hi
C: hi
D: hey
A; so what are we doing today ?

I was about to answer when somebody pushed me making me fumble . I look up to see the popular guy "everybody " falls for .

D; hey princess
Y: argh what do you want !?
D: fiesty I like it

I gave him a hurry your ass up look

D: alright then you are getting the opportunity to be my date at the homecoming dance 

I laughed

Y: hmm let me think how about no

I said sarcastically and started walking towards my locker with him following me .

D: oh come on maybe after we can have some fun

He said trying to grab my waist but I backed up

Y: and this is why I don't want to go with you

I walked away into class . Class was pretty boring but then my favorite teacher , Mrs. Taylor called me back at the end of class .

T: hey y/n do you mind doing me a favor
Y: sure Mrs. T what is it
T: well there are going to be a new group of students coming to school so do you think you can show them around .
Y: umm yeah sure no prob
T: ok thank you

I walk out of class thinking are you stupid you don't talk to people now your just supposed to show a group not one or two but a group of people . Argh why didn't you say no . 

^ skip a few classes^

I was in my thoughts until I was interrupted by Charli waving her hand in front of my face , I caught it and put it down gently .

C: what are you thinking about ?
Y: Mrs. Taylor asked me to show around a group of people like I can't even talk to one person without me messing it up .
D: you'll do fine , now come on it's lunch

We all walked and got our lunch we sat down on the table in the corner , our little spot with me , Charli , Dixie , and Addison . Addison had finally came and sat down . We were just talking and enjoying lunch when the popular girls came to bully us , good thing Charli was against the wall by my side .

J: look it's the weirdo squad , they will never be like us
Y: who said we wanted to be like you ?!
J: excuse me ?!
Y: yeah nobody wants to be a bitch and a spoiled brat so fuck off because nobody likes you , Jena !!

I have had enough of her she always taunted Charli for her body , Dixie because they thought she was ugly and Addison well they used to call her a nerd . Jena finally hit my tip so I told her the truth guessing she didn't like that she tried to slap me but I just grabbed her arm without flinching and twisted it pulling her closer .

Y: I think you better leave before I break it

I say letting her go while her and her squad ran off . I looked back at the girls they looked shocked and amazed .

D: woah how did you do that ?!
A: that was awesome 👏🏼

I then felt someone come and hug me , I look down to see Charli

C / thank you

I embrace her in a hug too

Y: no problem sugar

Charli looked at me and looked like she was gonna cry . I used to call her sugar as a joke because she used to love sugar but when I had my injury I had stopped calling her that and she was alone . Charli hugged me even tighter .

^ after school ^

Me and my sisters were walking home when I felt some type of energy , like when I was dancing . I thought that maybe I would do some tumbling and dancing in the backyard nobody goes out there . When we got home I went up to my room and changed mom was at work and so was dad . Dixie was busy in her room and Charli did whatever she wanted .
I changed into some shorts and a crop top while sneacking  outside I saw some moving trucks at the house next door where Mrs. Marget lived she moved down town last year the house had been on sale all  summer . I ignored it and took some deep breaths and stretches before You did this

You fell down your last one but once you got up you saw somebody by the door . It was your mom and dad

M: y/n are you back to doing tumbling !!?

She sounded excited , I smiled and nodded , they hugged me then I saw Charli she ran towards me and tackled me .

C: yay I have my sister back

I was helped back up but hugged by Dixie ,

M: alright we have some new neighbors who I invited to dinner so get ready girls the Lopez's will be here in 2 hours .

We all went inside and got ready I was really nervous but kind of excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...