✓ 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧�...

Da The_Odd_Author

Jungkook has finally gathered up enough courage to tell his hyungs that he's a little. Of course, he is scare... Altro

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟗
🎃|нαℓℓσωєєη ѕρє¢ιαℓ|🎃
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐐&𝐀: 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐐&𝐀: 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟐

7.2K 222 49
Da The_Odd_Author

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐚!"

●●●

It has been five days since it was the day after Jungkook ran away. He hasn't slipped into littlespace since then, making Yoongi slightly worried that he's been listening to the other's offensive words. So, in an attempt to aid the situation, Yoongi wants to take Jungkook on an outing. He hopes this will ease the younger and get him away from the chaos of the house. However, he's going to have to ask the younger boy if he's available. Yoongi would never admit it, but he's nervous to ask the younger boy. Jungkook could say no after all, and that would not only be awkward but sorrowful (he does have a crush on him after all). 'Well, here goes nothing.' He thinks before taking a deep breath to prepare himself.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asks, knocking on the maknae's door.

"Just a second, hyung!" He calls from the other side.

"You better not take ten years like last time," Yoongi jokes playfully, attempting to ease his jittery nerves.

Jungkook doesn't respond immediately but opens the door roughly 10 seconds later.

"I didn't take ten years this time," Jungkook says sassily before sticking his tongue out at Yoongi, who only lightly laughs at the younger male's action.

"No, you didn't," Yoongi agrees. "But, I wanted to ask you something," he states, still softly smiling.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook asks curiously with his big doe eyes staring at Yoongi.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Yoongi questions, trying to hide his anticipation.

"I'm free," Jungkook states. "But don't you have to work on one of your songs tomorrow?" He queries, looking at the older boy with an innocent look.

"I finished it early," Yoongi briefly states. "Now that I know you're free, though, would you like to go on an outing with me tomorrow?"

"Yes! I'd love to!" Jungkook responds with enthusiasm while smiling his signature bunny smile.

Seeing Jungkooks reaction, Yoongi could help but smile his gummy smile at the excited male. "Great, does noon sound good?" Yoongi asks happily.

"Perfect, noon is just perfect," he shyly smiles.

"Great, well then it's a date!" Yoongi smiles but can't help but blush at his word choice.

Jungkook nods softly, his face heating up as well. "Mhm, and you better not oversleep, hyung," he jokes.

"Haha, I won't, I promise Bun," Yoongi says with a gentle smile.

"T-thankies- thank you hyungie- hyung, night night," Jungkook says, madly blushing while fluttering in and out of littlespace.

"Night bunny, I'll see you tomorrow," Yoongi says with a soft smile before pressing a gentle kiss on Jungkooks forehead that causes the younger to let out a cute squeak.

"Night night, hyungie," Jungkook mumbles shyly before shutting his door as Yoongi walks away.

●●●

"Yah, Ggukie, are you ready yet?" Yoongi questions, standing outside Jungkooks door once more.

"Y-yes! Just a second!" He calls, sounding distressed.

"Hey, don't overthink this, okay bunny?" Yoongi says in an attempt to ease his stressed dongsaeng.

However, Jungkook doesn't reply, and all Yoongi hears is silence.

"Bun-ah, are you alright in there?" He asks with concern, getting slightly worried.

"H-hyungie?" Jungkook calls out timidly.

'He keeps slipping in and out of littlespace. I'll have to ask him about that later,' Yoongi thinks before responding: "Yes, Ggukie?" He asks tentatively.

"M' stuwk..." he admits, blushing madly behind the wooden door.

Yoongi holds back a laugh as he responds: "My goodness, do you need help, honey?"

"P'eas 'yungie," he asks politely with his lip pouted out.

Yoongi opens Jungkooks door to find him-as suspected, stuck in his shirt. His head is currently through one of the arms holes, and his arm is passing through the neck opening. However, that's not all Yoongi notices; clothes are scattered all over the younger boy's floor, along with a messy bed and random objects splayed all around.

"When we get back, we're cleaning your room, honey," Yoongi states after taking in the condition of Jungkooks room and Jungkook in general. "But, for now, let's get you unstuck, okay Bun-ah," he adds, nearing Jungkook.

"Yes hyungie," Jungkook sighs.

●●●

"Thanks for inviting me out today, hyung; It's nice to get away from the house," Jungkook says appreciatively, now out of littlespace.

"Of course," Yoongi replies with a smile. "Although, now that we're out-and-about, what would you like to do?"

"I don't mind what we do, hyung, as long as you're there, anything is perfect," Jungkook says, looking at the ground with a sheepish smile accompanied by an arising faint blush.

Yoongi can't help but grow giddy at Jungkooks words. 'Maybe he likes me as well?' He thinks, getting excited, but stops himself before he gets too far and replies: "As cute as that was, I want to do something that'll make you happy; this is for you after all," he states, looking at the younger with a gentle stare.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaims. "You didn't tell me this was for me," he says shyly with a flushed face.

"I wasn't going to tell you until the end, but I thought you needed a breather from the house and viewed an outing as a good idea," Yoongi explains, keeping his tone calm.

Jungkook is left flustered at Yoongis word. He doesn't quite know how to respond to that, so he settles for nodding his head while trying to calm the raging blush spreading across his face.

After a few seconds of silence, Jungkook decides he wants to share his thought: "It's crazy that you're so in tune with me, hyung," he softly says, voice barely audible.

"I'm a genius; what'd you expect," he jokes while ruffling Jungkooks fluffy black hair.

"Yah! Hyung!" Jungkook exclaims while laughing.

"I couldn't help it," he smiles at the younger boy while retracting his hand. "You're simply too cute," Yoongi adds shamelessly.

"Hey, stob it. You're going to make me too shy and flustered to be able to function hyung," Jungkook says with a pout resting on his lips.

"Okay, fine, fine," he huffs. "I'll stop teasing you," he sighs. "For now, at least."

"You're so mean to me," Jungkook whines, still pouting.

"I know, I'm just the meanest hyung ever, huh?" Yoongi says playfully before taking Jungkooks hand in his own, lacing their finger together. "Now, come on, let's go get some lamb skewers, yeah?"

"Yes, hyung," Jungkook nods happily. However, he can't help but gaze down at their intertwined hands and let out a shy smile.

While Yoongi & Jungkook eat, they discuss many things. Like topics such as current TV series, music, trends, people, existence, and littlespace. Yoongi found out quite a few things about little Kookie. He found out his favorite color, cartoon, snack, and even stuffie (which happens to the panda stuffie Yoongi had gotten for him the night Jungkook ran away).

"Thanks for lunch, hyung; it was super yummy," Jungkook says with a content smile as they exit the restaurant.

"Of course, I'm glad you enjoyed it," he says, mirroring Jungkooks smile. "Is there anything else you want to do while we're still out?"

"Could we walk around the new nature garden hyung?" Jungkook asks, now more shy as he fiddles with his thumbs.

"Yeah, of course, Kook," Yoongi says positively, wanting to ease the younger boy. "It's not too far from here, right?"

"Yeah, it's not," Jungkook confirms. "I think it's about a fifteen-minute walk," he states.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go!" Yoongi says giddily, taking Jungkooks hand in his own once more.

The younger male can't help but laugh and blush at the situation. "Okay, let's go then," he happily says as he starts walking.

Once they arrive at the nature garden, they walk around in comfortable silence, admiring various plants' beautiful scenery. That is until Yoongi remembers that he wanted to bring up a matter with the younger boy.

"Hey, Kook-ah, I've meant to ask you something," Yoongi states, stopping and turning to look into Jungkooks eyes.

"What is it, hyung?" The bunny-like male questions while his thoughts wildly buzz around in his head of all the possible things that Yoongi could ask him.

"Are you holding yourself back from littlespace?" Yoongi questions with a face of only concern and worry. "I only wonder since you haven't slipped fully since the day after you ran away, and you've been teetering lately," he explains.

"You can read me like a book," he says, amazed, as he lets out an empty laugh. "Yes, I have been," Jungkook admits. "I don't want to take away from Tae; he deserves the special attention of his caregivers and uncles. I'd be taking that away from him if I slipped."

"Your thoughtfulness is mind-blowing," Yoongi sighs with a sad smile. "But, that leads me to a more serious question now," he adds with a firmer tone.

"Oh, what is it then?" Jungkook asks as his mind is put into a full-blown frenzy, thinking of every possible question Yoongi could ask him.

"Well, let me start by saying that I've truly loved taking care so far. You're the sweetest person, in and out of littlespace. I feel so happy when I get to take care of you," Yoongi states, nothing but pure emotion in his tone and honesty in his words as he fondly smiles.

"Hyung..." Jungkook says, speechless, getting flustered once more, but to a much greater extent this time.

"Jungkook, may I be your caregiver?"

A/N: This won't be an extravagant author's note, as opposed to last time. So, I hope you enjoyed chapter 12, and have a great rest of your morning/afternoon/evening/night! Much love 💜

Word Count: 1,633

Dec. 4th, 2020

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Happy Jin Day!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.5K 163 7
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
121K 3.1K 16
In which Yoongi and his boyfriend Hoseok follow their friends footsteps and get themselves a baby boy Jeon Jungkook has had the worst day of his life...
Fake Love Da :)

Fanfiction

139K 3.2K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
314K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...