Two choices

By jessie162006

Young Isabella had just moved to the U.S. from her home country. Her whole life she's been forced to choose b... More

Coming home
moving in
Moving in part 2
Getting to know them
School
Boys
Feelings
Jonas
Basketball
Part title
Chapter 11
"Us"
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Part 26
Part 29
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46

Part 41

0 0 0
By jessie162006

She kept hitting as if she was waiting for me to stand up and start hitting her back. I stead of using her fists she used her palm. I could tell she didn't know how to fight. Then finally I pulled her hair so she could get off me. Once she was off me I pounced on her and started hitting me, but I used my fists. Once I started hitting I remembered all that has happened that's been making me mad. Jonas fighting Brandon, Brandon and his friends jumping Jonas, Johan getting shot by one of Brandon's friend's, and now Brianna calling me an immigrant. I didn't stop until Andrew pulled me off her. When he pulled me off I saw all the damage I did to Brianna's face, she was bleeding from her nose, her eye was swallon. "You and you to my office. NOW!!! Said the principal.

I got suspended for three days and so did Brianna. She was the one who started it I just finished it. After Me. Davis told me my punishment I waited in the office while my mom came to pick me up. I heard him screaming at Brianna just like he did to me. Then I saw my mom stroking into the office. I knew I was in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 157 23
When Sophie moves away from her life in California she is faced with the new challenge of making new friends, being bullied, and boy problems. She ta...
476K 10.3K 21
Hailey Chapman is forced to move across the country with her mom and brother. With a new house, new friends, and a new family how will she cope?
ISOLATED By Golde Luck

General Fiction

197 15 21
This is Reuven Rothstein. She is a 14-year-old girl who just came out from an abusive past. Now that her mom and her dad are divorced, Reuven and her...
540 1 10
High School as never been a happy time for Emily. She has always dreamed of living a life with no drama but knowing high school she knew that wasnt p...