Love Doctors {Harley Quinn x...

By DeeseTheGayGrandma

!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigne... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Chapter 2: Dr. Pamela Isley
Chapter 3: Daddy Issues
Chapter 4: Buzzkill
Part 5: Bruise
Chapter 6: Big Baby
Chpater 7: Bathroom
Chapter 8: Rebirth
Chapter 9: Touch Starved
Chapter 10: Mystery
Chapter 11: A Hyena's Help
Chapter 12: Funniest Villan
chapter 13: Things that go Bump in the night
chapter 14: Joker Cards
Chapter 15: what are you hiding?
Chapter 16: College all over again
Chspter 17: The Jokes on You
Chapter 18: what youre up against
Chapter 19: For the kid
Chapter 20: First Appearance
Chapter 21: Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Mood Swings
Chapter 24: Knock on The Door
Chapter 25: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 26: Alice's Threat
Chapter 27: Party Shopping
Chapter 28: Whats the Gender?
Chapter 29: The aftermath
Chapter 30: Scarecrow
Chapter 31: Ruined Reputation
Chapter 32: Are you drunk?
Chapter 33: A Dumb Plant
Chapter 34: Heist Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: The Talk
Chapter 36: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: The First Cry
Chapter 38: "I do"
A/N

Chapter 23: Long Time No See

2.2K 64 28
By DeeseTheGayGrandma

Harley Quinn's pov:
—————————————

     I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. I groaned as I turned over and put a pillow over my ear. It was too early for me to wake up.

     "Babyyyy" I groaned as I pressed the pillow harder into my ear.

     "What?" She mumbled back, clearly not enjoying her time awake either.

     "Make it stop." I pouted as I started to kick my legs like a toddler.

     I opened my eyes to see Ivy using her powers to control a tree. I watched in disgust as she had the tree squeeze the bird in half. It's blood and small intestines squirted all over the window.

     "You didn't have to do all that now!" I gasped in shock.

     I mean sure, we were villains and we occasionally killed people, but I drew the line at animals. Whatever. I was just thankful to be able to sleep in peace.

     "Shut up and go back to sleep." Ivy mumbled.

———

     When I woke up, Ivy wasn't next to me. I pouted internally. I loved waking up and having Ivy's face being the first thing I see. It didnt feel right waking up to an empty bed. I made my way towards the living room where I found ivy curled into a ball on the couch. It looked almost as if she was rocking herself.

     "Red?" I called her name.

     She sat up and looked at me with a tired look on her face. She waved a hand in my direction before flopping her head back down on the couch.

     "You tired baby?" I asked as I started gently rubbing her back.

     "Mhm" she mumbled as she started to doze off.

     "What are ya doing on the couch, you silly goose? Why don't ya go to bed?" I asked.

     "Too far away." Was all Ivy said before her breathing slowed down as she fell asleep.

     I smiled as I picked Ivy's limp body off of the couch and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed as I gently pulled the covers over her body. Looking down at her, I could tell how tired she really was. I started to feel bad. The only reason Ivy stayed up as late as she did last night was because I kept having nightmares. It was my fault that Ivy was so exhausted. I frowned before gently closing the door and heading into the kitchen.

     I started to unload the dishwasher. I had not been much help recently around the house since I was pregnant, so I decided to take advantage of Ivy being asleep. I started cleaning the floors and wiping down the counters all while I had the laundry going. After about an hour or so, I could feel myself getting dehydrated, so I took a break and fixed myself a cold glass of water.

     I sat down on the couch as I tried to cool off. Being pregnant sure did make simple tasks harder than they should be. I sighed as I rubbed my hand over my stomach. My baby bump was getting bigger and bigger everyday. Every once in awhile, I could feel my baby move inside of me. It would only be a matter of time before it would start to kick me. 

     My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening down the hall. I glanced over to see Ivy walking out of the bedroom in her sports bra and boxers. She looked so hot in those.

     "Goodmorning baby!!" I squealed as I ran to hug her.

     "What time is it?" She mumbled as she ended the hug.

     "Around 11 or so." I answered, giving her a peck on the cheek.

     "11?" Ivy repeated. "Wow. I never sleep that late. Sorry babe, guess I was just tired."

     "It's okay." I reassured. "I did some laundry, cleaned the floors, cleaned the counters, and did the dishes."

     "Thank you, Harls. That's wonderful." She mumbled, not fully awake.

     I skipped over to the kitchen where I had coffee waiting for Ivy in the fridge. We both preferred iced coffee over hot coffee any day of the week. I offered Ivy the cup, which she grabbed and took a desperate sip out of. I giggled.

     "What are you laughing at?" Ivy asked as she lowered the cup from her mouth.

     "You're just so sexy, Red." I admitted, giving her a wink.

     Ivy looked away. She hated when I saw her blush, but there was no hiding it. She definetley was a few shades darker green than before. I wasn't lying though; Ivy did look hot. Even with her manly morning voice and her messy bed-hair, she somehow still looked flawless. How did this woman do it?

     "So, any plans for the day?" Ivy asked as she started to gain more consciousness.

     "Not neccessairly." I replied. "I thought about telling some people about my pregnancy though. Since I'm gonna keep it and all."

     "Careful now, Harls." Ivy warned, looking serious. "Don't be going around telling the whole world that you're pregnant. You'll make more enemies than friends that way."

     "Do you think I'm stupid?" I rhetorically asked. "Obviously, I'm not gonna tell all of Gotham. I was just thinking about telling Lola and Selina."

     "Okay, but I'm coming with you." Ivy said.

     "I figured you would." I teased.

————

     I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. Lola soon opened the door and stepped to the side to let us in. I smiled and gave her a quick hug. It had been awhile since I had last seen her. Ivy smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgment. Ivy never really liked Lola, or people I'm general, but she was my bestfriend, so Ivy put up with her.

     "So what brings you by?" Lola asked.

     I suddenly found myself nervous. What would she say? What if Lola hated me? What if she didn't want to be my friend anymore? After all, I was filthy for keeping my rapist's child and not aborting it. That made me a disgusting slut, right? I looked at Ivy for help. She gave me a reassuring nod. I nodded back and took off my hoodie. I was wearing a crop top underneath that perfectly showed off my huge baby bump.

     "Oh my god, Harleen! You're pregnant?" She gasped touching my stomach. Her hands were cold.

     I nodded my head yes as Lola swooped me up into an excited hug. We hugged for a few minutes before Lola pulled away slowly. Our eyes met as we both smiled through the happy tears hidden deep within our eyes. I saw Lola glance over at Ivy who was standing off to the side smiling slightly.

     "Y'all are going to make great parents. And you, young lady, " Lola halfway laughed as she made eye contact with ivy. "How are you not a mess?" Ivy shrugged her shoulders.

     "She's always like that. Ivy never, and I mean never, cries. I don't know how she does it." I admitted, giving Ivy a playful bump on the shoulder.

     "That's crazy! Seriously, how do you do it?" Lola asked, genuinely intrigued.

     "I guess my trust issues play a big role in it. I've built walls around myself since I was 15. No ones getting past these." Ivy laughed slightly. "And apart of me knows that since I haven't cried in so long, I don't think I would ever stop if I started."

     "Well regardless, y'all are seriously the cutest couple in all of Gotham and I just know that y'all are going to make great momma's." Lola smiled as she wiped a stray tear.

     After awhile of catching up, Ivy and I said goodbye to Lola as we climbed back into the truck. Now that I had told my best friend, it was time for Ivy to tell her one and only friend.

———

     As the truck pulled into the driveway, I started bouncing in my seat with excitement. I hadn't seen Selina in almost a year and I was dying to talk to her.
Normally, ivy likes to get out of the truck before me so she can open my door and help me out, but I couldn't wait. I slung open the door and quickly shut it.

     Ivy grabbed my hand and started walking with me towards Selina's big fancy house. I stopped halfway up the pathway when I saw Selina step outside of her door and wave to us. I immediately dropped Ivy's hand and starting running the rest of the way up the pathway.

     "KITTY!!" I squealed as I jumped onto Selina, nearly knocking her to the ground. "I've missed you."

     "I missed you too, girl." Selina said in her naturally smooth angelic voice. "Oh, hey Ivy."

     "Hey." Ivy responded as she took her time walking up the pathway.

     "Wait a minute." Selina gasped as she looked down, finally noticing my stomach. "You're pregnant?!"

     I nodded excitedly as Selina hugged me again. The hug was cut short since Selina wanted to feel the baby. She put her hand on my stomach, trying to feel for a kick.

     "It hasn't really been kicking yet, but I have felt it move once or twice." I smiled.

     "That's awesome, Harley!" Selina gushed. "Who all have you told?"

     "Just you and Lola." Ivy answered for me.

     "How did she take it?" Selina asked, finally taking her hands off my stomach.

     "She was happy for the most part. She was lowkey kind of making fun of Ivy for not crying though." I teased as Ivy put her arms around me.

     "I'm not surprised. Last time I saw her cry was when we I was in second grade and I saw her inside her house crying over something. Pamela is definetley not a crier." Selina laughed.

     The rest of the day was spent hanging out with Selina and catching up on all we had missed. By the time we had gotten back in the car, I was give out. I had no energy left to spare as I fell asleep in the truck, with a smile on my face, just happy to be alive.

——
*for anyone who doesn't know, Selina is Catwoman*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.1K 24
When the psychiatrist Dr. Harleen Quinzel was assigned to the Arkham Asylum-A place for insane criminals- she felt the passion for her profession rus...
52.4K 1.5K 41
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist turned psychopath by none other than The Joker - The Clown Prince of Crime himself. The Joker was always going...
1K 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...