Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Confessions

895 20 1
By akoser32

After finding out the name that was left behind, Dean and I took the girl back to the park we were at before, and Sam went to go do some research on Gary Bryman.

The wait for Sam was awkward, the blonde was sitting in between us and she asked, "So, are you two like together or something, because--"

"No," Dean and I answered at the same time, and a little too quickly.

I cleared my throat and explained, "We are not together, we are more like brother and sister."She nodded in understanding, while Dean scrunched his face in what seemed to be disgust?

"Well, I hope you two figure out your problems, because this silence is suffocating," She told us.

I looked over to Dean, and he was looking down at his hands and told the girl, "I hope we figure it out soon too."

Shortly after that weird and awkward conversation Sam returned and started explaining what he found out, "Gary Bryman was an eight year old boy. Two years ago he was killed in a hit and run. The car was described as a black Toyota Camery, but nobody goes the plates or saw the driver."

"Oh my God, Jill drove that car," the girl explained.

"Okay, we need to get back to your friend Donna's house," Dean said. Damn right we do, we need to see what name is on the back of that mirror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we got to the house, we went straight to the bathroom, and did the same thing to the mirror as we did at Jill's house. We found a hand print and the name Linda Shoemaker. Holy hell, he killed his wife. My eyes widened, and I shared a shocked look with the boys. We made our way downstairs to where the two girls were, and started asking questions, and Donna didn't seem too happy about it.

"Why are you asking me all this?" She asked us.

"Look, I'm sorry, but it's important," Sam said softly.

Donna looked at us, seeming upset, but caved, "Yeah, Linda's my mom, okay. She overdosed on sleeping pills. It was an accident, and that's it. I think you should leave," She said angrily before storming away.

"Oh my God. Do you really think that her dad could've killed her mom?" Blondie asked us.

"Maybe," Sam answered.

"I think I should stick around," She offered.

"Alright, but whatever you do just don't--" I was saying before she cut me off."Believe me, I won't say it." She said. I sure hope you don't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few hours, and we were all in our motel room doing more research. Well, I gave up a while ago, and was watching tv now, but that's not the point. Dean has been staring at Sam's computer for hours, and Sam was hanging a bunch of stuff up on the wall.

"Wait, you're doing a nationwide search," I heard Sam say.

"Yup," Dean said.

"Now why the hell would you do that?" I asked from my position on the bed.

"Wow, she speaks," Dean said sarcastically, "At this point any Mary that had died in front of a mirror in the country is good enough for me."

"But if she's haunting the town, she should've died in this town," Sam stated.

"I'm telling you there is nothing local, I checked. Unless you have a better idea," Dean sassed back. Okay he's being a little extra Deanish right now.

"The way that Mary is choosing her victims, it seems like there's a pattern," I said with my eyes closed, ready to fall asleep. To be honest I don't know when the last night I had a good sleep was. I'm constantly tired, which isn't good with this job.

"I was thinking the same thing," I heard Dean say from the table.

"With mister Shoemaker, and Jill's hit and run," Sam was explaining."Both had secrets that people died," Dean finished for him.

"So maybe if you have a nasty secret, that someone dies, if Mary sees it she punishes you for it," Dean offered.

"Hey, sleepy head, come take a look at this," Sam called to me. Ugh. I really just want to sleep, but I guess this is a little more important than that right now.I got up from the bed and was shown a picture of a bloody body in front of a mirror, "Who's this?"

"Her name was Mary Worthington, an unsolved murder in Forte Wayne, Indiana," Dean said.

"It looks like the same hand print," Sam noticed.

"Yup, looks like we are going to Forte Wayne, let's go," I said.

Both of the boys looked at me and Sam said, "Why don't you stay here, and rest. Dean and I can do this. Plus we will probably be back before you wake up."

I gave him a confused look, "Look, I'm fine. I think doing this is a little more important than getting a few extra hours of sleep. I mean someone could be dead right now beacuse of this stupid conversation."

Dean gave Sam a confused look, and Sam looked at him then Dean said, "He's right, I mean you do look beat. We can't be having you not up to par because you're tired. Stay, we got this. Get some sleep."I scoffed looking between the two boys. What the hell is going on here. Giving in, I nodded for them to go not before sending them a suspicious look. Why don't they want me going?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person:

Sam and Dean were walking out of the motel room and as soon as they got into the car Dean asked, "What the hell man! Why didn't you want Devyn to come with. Did you see her face in there?"

"Oh, I didn't think you'd care, especially with the way you've been treating her the past 36 hours," Sam said sarcastically.

Dean started up the car and was driving down the road to their destination, "What the hell are you going on about?"

"Come on man! You think I don't know," Sam said a little loud.

Confusion crossed Dean's face, "Now I'm really lost."

"Okay, explain to me why you were ignoring Devyn all day yesterday, and why it was so tense between you two at the park?" Sam asked.

"Look I don't know man, I just- I don't know. I mean first she blatantly flirts with that man right in front of m- us, and then she tells Blondie that we were like brother and sister," Dean was trying to come up with a reason as to why he was so upset.Sam was smirking at his older brother and Dean noticed, "What?"

"Why does it bother you so much that she was flirting with someone, I mean you openly do that with every woman that walks in front of you. And in front of Devyn, and she never acts this way toward you for doing it. I mean, are you jealous or something?" Sam was pushing his brother.

"What, ha, me jealous. No I'm not jealous, and now that I know what it feels like to see her flirt with someone, I guess I can stop," Dean said confused with what he was feeling. Was he jealous?

"Dean, can I say something, and promise not to shoot me for it?" Sam asked Dean.

Dean sent a weird look toward his brother, he was confused why he was asking him all these questions. Why does he care so much, "Okay."

Sam sent a small smile toward his brother, "I think you see Devyn differently now, and that is why you've been acting differently recently. I think that you don't see her as your sister anymore, but as something more. I also think that because you won't admit it to yourself, you're hurting Devyn. She doesn't deserve to be treated the way you've been treating her, and you know that."

Dean gulped, flustered with his younger brother. Why the hell is he saying these things to him. "Look man, I'll humor you for a second. If I did see her differently it wouldn't matter because according to her, I'm like a brother. I wouldn't want to take that away from her"

"How do you know she wasn't just saying that because you upset her with the way you were acting," Sam asks. He honestly really just wanted them to get together already because this was just painful to see how oblivious they were of their feelings for one another.

Dean finally gave up the act, and caved. He knew he had feelings for her, but just didn't know what kind of feelings. He knew that if he lost her, he would be devastated. He didn't think that, that meant he was in love with her. "Look man, even if I do have feelings for Dev, I could never tell her. That would ruin what we have."

Sam scoffed and said, "You sound like a teenage girl! How do you know she doesn't like you back? Take it from me, someone who sees how you two act together, she likes you too. I mean you guys practically act like a couple anyway."

"Is this why you didn't want her to come with, you wanted to corner me to get a confession or something?" Dean asked defensively.

"Look man. I don't need a confession, I already know how you feel because it's easy to see. I think she is starting to see it too, so why don't you grow a pair and talk to her?" Sam explained to his brother.

Dean didn't say anything else after that too caught up in his own thoughts. Was she really starting to notice the way he's been acting differently around her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
177K 5.3K 50
"Hey, you're a hunter, Kota." He soothes her, placing his hand firmly on her shoulder. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. "I don't know if I c...
215 18 13
Alyra Singer, daughter of Bobby Singer started hunting at the age of 14 once she knew what her father did for a living. Her mother was hooked on drug...