A true mother

By KaelynHalyk

AIU when Amy and Ty guess the news that Clint is considering sending Luke back home to Andrea will Amy Step U... More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four

chapter one

438 6 2
By KaelynHalyk

"Thank you" said Clint as Ty handed him a glass of water.

"Of course what did you want t
-time" said Clint.

This made Amy's blood boil.

She just got there in send silence for a moment.

" no Clint you can't do that" said Amy almost yelling.

" Amy what are you doing " ? Asked Ty.

" what does it look like I'm doing I'm making sure Luke is safe " said Amy angrily.

" is there something I should know about "? Said Clint confused.

" yeah do you remember when she showed up here randomly "?

" yes I do Ty called me and asked me if it was okay" said Clint.

" yeah well while she was here she took Luke out for ice cream and damn near didn't come back" ! Amy yelled.

" Amy I really don't think it was that big of a deal " said Ty Softly a little bit afraid to speak up.

" this coming from the guy that was 2 seconds away from calling the cops when Andrea pulled up" ! Yelled Amy.

" I think I may need to reevaluate this case" said Clint.

" is there anything else I should know" ? Asked Clint .

" no I think that's it" said Amy.

" okay thank you" said Clint getting up to leave.

After Clint left Amy got up from the bench and stormed into the house angrily.

" Amy"! Yelled Ty running after her.

" don't talk to me"! Amy snapped

" no we're going to talk about this" said Ty.

He grabbed Amy by the arm just heard enough to stop her from walking away.

" fine you want to talk let's talk" Amy snapped back .

" why the hell didn't you have my back when we were talking to Clint"? Amy asked.

" because you didn't give me a chance to speak in fact you didn't give Clint a chance to speak either" said Ty.

" I wasn't going to let Andrea put Luke in the same situation they were in before" Amy yelled.

" okay I get that I do but you might have just ruined Luke's chances of Ever Getting reunified" said Ty.

" I don't care Andrea is not a stable parent " yelled Amy.

" I know but Luke's going to hate us if he ever finds out " said Ty.

" do you want him to be mad at you or do you want him to be safe"? asked Amy angrily.

" you know what that's your problem as a parent you'd rather be friends with our kids instead of actually parenting them" said Amy.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 84 18
Clint brings a troubled teenage girl named Gabriella to heartland in hopes that Amy and Ty can help her.
759 25 6
Josie arrives back at Salvatore school on break from college. Hope arrives back too, and they haven't really spoken since graduation. However, there'...
13.7K 216 30
Amy returns home from Europe and finds the family turning on her for cheating on Ty, unfortunately Amy is none the wiser about what there on about, e...
15.8K 310 37
Amy was in Europe and everything had been going well, she'd hardly seen Ahmed thankfully. Her and Ty, or rather Ty had been argumentative the last...