The Fae Witch || Twilight

By witchingwillowwp

Cynthia thought that her purpose in life was to save the Fae from dark magic. However, that was before she me... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Author's Note

Introductions

5.1K 69 14
By witchingwillowwp

Welcome to The Witch of Forks. I have spent so long daydreaming about this world, now I have it planned out and written down. I wanted created something that didn't have as much romance. The practices of witchcraft and the holidays are from my own knowledge. I study and practice myself. Any characteristics and description of the Fae are from A Little Bit Of Fairies by Elaine Clayton. Also, from research. I'm very excited about Cynthia's journey and I hope you are, too.

Each chapter will have music of the day. At the beginning of every chapter, there will be a song for you to listen to while you read. The songs are mostly instrumental, with a few lyrical ones here and there. Some songs will be from an app called loona. I highly recommend this app, btw. Especially, for those of you who have high anxiety and have trouble sleeping. I don't necessarily recommend listening with headphones, but it's totally up to you. I like to have the music as background noise, to create an ambiance.

Yes, I am still working on Wings and TIG (The Impossible Girl). It's just that at this moment, this story has my attention.

Thank you to my followers for sticking with my sporadic updates and procrastination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.8K 39
In which the twin of Isabella Swan has her dreams come true. Paul Lahote x Fem!OC
2M 50.2K 84
Riley Swan has no idea what was coming for her in this new town with her sister, she just knew that Bella has made a promise to protect her, and then...
20.5K 791 11
in which alice rekindles a flame from long ago... or in which nero finds alice once again... gxg alice cullen x female oc started: november 19th, 202...
133K 3.1K 19
" drowning in my demons, but maybe my angel can save me. " in which bella swans older brother hopes to be saved from his demons. [ twilight ] [ book...