love Potion | taekook | COMPL...

jeonadorbz द्वारा

where the popular boy accidentally spilled a love spell, that just fell from the sky, to a nerdy boy. It said... अधिक

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 7
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 8
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 20
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 21
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 25
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 16

13.6K 639 72
jeonadorbz द्वारा

The next day~

Jungkook woke up early and immediately grabbed his phone to text tae. The text all are about jungkook apologising again and again.

He then sighed minutes later cause tae just let him on seen. He thought he needed some help so he called jimin.

(bold - jimin, italic - jungkook)

On the phone~

Hello-

Hyung! I need your help

Oh jkkkkk~ what do you want me to help you?

I kept on texting tae but he just left me on seen...

Aish that boy, I guess he's still mad

Can you convince him to forgive me?

I don't know tae's really stubborn...but I'll try

Oh okay...

If it didn't work out how about giving him strawberries? He loves them

*whisper* I know he loves strawberries...

Wait how did you know?

AH! I mean yeah he loves strawberries so the plan work?

Hmm...okay then good luck kook

Thanks again hyung!

Anytime

Call ended ~

Jungkook immediately do his morning routine quickly so that he could by strawberries at a store nearby.

After that he grabbed his stuff and walked out. He then started running really fast so he could be on time on tae's front door.

After buying he ranned back, now in tae's front door. He panted as he checked the time its almost time so he fixed himself and right on que the door opened.

Jungkook saw tae's expression when tae saw him. Its an angry expression, it broke his heart but he just ignored it and continued forward.

Besides what seojoon said to him yesterday makes him to continue and move forward.

"jungkook please just leave me alone" tae said, clearly annoyed.

Jungkook frowned as tae started to walk past him but he immediately grabbed tae's arm. Tae looked at him while jungkook is giving him a pout.

"I'm sorry about yesterday my love...im just jealous that you love him than me" jungkook said trying to sweet talk tae but tae sighed.

"I don't know jungkook"

"please?" jungkook tried on a cute face since no one can resist his cute face.

"fine" jungkook beamed up and immediately hugged tae. He can smell tae's perfume of strawberries.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, tae accepted his apology. He's so happy that he wants to jump around but he doesn't want to be embarrassed.

"thank you my love" jungkook said smiling happily on tae's neck but then tae broke the hug.

"don't call me that" jungkook smiled as he nodded.

"okay ill just call you tae" they started to walk but jungkook remembered that he have to give his strawberries.

"oh and I have something for you, here" jungkook saw tae's face lit up and how he immediately grabbed the strawberries.

"how did you know I like strawberries?" tae raised his eyebrow, jungkook started to get nervous.

He knew tae loves strawberries since he was watching him from afar, admiring him.

"lucky guess" tae rolled his eyes and started walking, Jungkook following him as they went to school.

___

They arrived at school late and of course Mrs Lee is not happy. Jungkook frowned internally since he hates Mrs Lee. they then went to sit just like how they sitted yesterday.

It's now the start of class, the both of them are completely bored. Jungkook want the class to finish so he can go admire tae.

Jungkook then tried to make himself busy. He grabbed his pen and started drawing something at the back of his notebook(a/n:I always draw something at the back of my notebook 😶)

Minutes later the two started to get hot, even the students in this class gets hot as well. Jungkook started fanning himself, its really hot in what he's wearing.

"why is it so hot?" jungkook murmured as he rolled up his sleeves, his buffed arms are now showing.

Jungkook felt tae staring at him, he looked at him and tae's expression says he wants to eat him up.

Then jungkook started to remember before that he saw tae once talking to someone who's buff and shirtless, he can see tae gets nervous.

Jungkook started to smile internally, tae might actually start to like him.

"tae" tae jumped and acted he didn't stare.

"are you okay tae?" jungkook asked trying to act he didn't saw tae staring at him.

"of C-course why w-wouldn't I be o-okay" tae stuttered, jungkook smirked internally.

"no you're not" jungkook then grabbed a tissue in his bag and wiped tae's sweat.

"you're sweating" jungkook said and purposely put in his arm on taes shoulder. Jungkook can see tae blushing.

"aish let go!" tae said loudly and pushed jungkook's arm away.

Mrs Lee looked at them not too happy.

"one more warning and that'll be detention!" Mrs Lee said and continued to her lesson.

Jungkook sighed, they should've continued staying loud so they can be in detention together.

___

They went to the cafeteria together, tae's friends calling them to seat with them. The others started to ask if everything is okay now, jungkook said yes and the others are glad to hear that.

"you're becoming soft already tae" yoongi teased tae.

"shut up" jungkook smiled and sat in front of tae.

"jungkook do you have any food?" jin asked,sounding a little desperate.

"sadly no cause I have to go buy strawberries this morning to give to tae" everyone whistled as tae glared at them.

"damn you're lucky tae" hobi whistled.

"shut up will-" tae didn't continue his sentence while he was looking at something.

Jungkook noticed and frowned, he knew tae was looking at seojoon.

"guys I gotta go, jungkook stay and don't follow me, got it? " jungkook nodded obediently and tae left. Jungkook frowned since he wants tae to stop him.

Jungkook then remembered seojoon's words yesterday. He then secretly went out to follow tae.

"hey kook whats-" hobi then noticed jungkook is suddenly gone.

"where's he?"

"dunno, probably followed tae" yoongi answered, hobi shrugged and continued to what he's doing.

Jungkook hid somewhere close to seojoon and tae so he can hear what they're talking about. Jungkook chuckled since seojoon's acting is spot on.

He kinda felt bad for tae cause seojoon might have been a bit harsh.

"pretty please?" tae pleaded.

"no and that's final" seojoon said annoyed as he left.

'ouch that's a bit harsh seojoon hyung'

Jungkook then saw tae heading back so he went and stood in front af him. Jungkook can tell tae's mad.

"what did I say about following me?"

"how about I take you on a date tae?" jungkook asked, completely ignoring tae's question.

But it's actually serious, jungkook really wants to have a date with tae.

"no way I'm busy" tae was about to walk past him but jungkook grabbed tae's arm.

"but you asked seojoon! Pretty please?" jungkook tried on his cute face again cause it worked earlier

"fine" jungkook's face lit up that he got excited and was about to hug tae.

"ah! No hugs" jungkook pouted since he wanted to smell his scent but oh well maybe next time.

Time skip~

Taehyung and jungkook again walked home together. Jungkook is happy that tae now doesn't mind him walking together now.

"I'm here so go home" tae tried to shooed him but jungkook didn't budge.

Jungkook can perfectly see tae's plum lips, he wanted to kiss it so bad so...why not take a risk?

"hyung can you kiss me?" jungkook asked, praying tae would say yes. Even if tae says no he'll bribe him into something.

"I don't want to kiss you!"

"please hyung, just one!"

"I said no!"

"I'll buy you gucci!"

"..."

"where do you want me to kiss you?" tae asked as jungkook chuckled cause his bribe worked so he pointed to his lips.

Plus jungkook knew tae likes gucci from what he's wearing before.

Tae leaned in slowly as jungkook closed his eyes, waiting for tae's plum lips to hit his. But he suddenly frowned when the tae's lips touch his cheek.

"hyung~ I said on my lips" jungkook whined, disspaointed.

"I never agreed to kiss you on the lips so it's fair" jungkook pouted but in the end he smiled, tae has a point anyway.

"alright, bye hyung!" jungkook smiled and left to go home.

Jungkook got home and went straight to his bedroom, he plop down on his bed and started to squeal like a girl.

Even though tae didn't kiss him on the lips, he's glad tae still kissed him on the cheek. The sudden change of tae's attitude surprised him but he's glad tae slowly starting to like him.

Jungkook then grabbed his phone and texted tae.

Jk
good night tae!
Sweet dreams and I love you xox

Taetaemyloves
Mkay

Jungkook squealed again cause tae texted him back. Jungkook thought this day is the best. He then texted seojoon what happened today.

He put his phone down and went to sleep cause he wants to see tae in his dreams.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Hey guys I'm back!!!
I miss you all I'm glad to be back writing stories :)

I hope you liked this chapter and if there are any mistakes please tell me.

I hope you won't get bored of this story because of the flashback and jungkook's pov. Jungkook's pov is actually part of how wrote my story so yeah I hope you guys understand :))

Oh I wanna ask any of you have already read my story 'strict but sweet boss'? If yes please vote down  belowwww

Yes

No

I wanna know your opinion :)

And happy birthday to best leader Kim namjoon 🥺
I'm so happy bts got a leader like him, I appreciate you a lot. Saranghae rm! I hope you'll have the best birthday and may your wishes come true!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.3K 311 9
So I just really love this ship so i decided to make a story and it takes place after Izuku went back to japan after meeting Rody. It's my first stor...
63K 2.7K 40
Lights flared across the room, various bodies carelessly danced to the pace of the rhythm as the music brashly vibrated the closed tight space they w...
4.9K 60 20
(y/n) Parker is your average, quirkless 15 year old guy. Until one very special day, when a spider that escaped a lab bit his arm. Ever since then, h...
399K 6.3K 8
In which Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are lovers on screen-- and enemies in real life. Too bad that the entire nation thinks of them as the perfect...