She's My Cliche ( Alpha Tamin...

By PriestessSummer

Book 2 Alpha Taming Axton hit his head on the wall for the hundredth time. Maybe. He stopped counting, and t... More

A/N & Glossary
1 The Run (edited)
2 The Lunas and Stories (Edited )
3 Wolf Point Montana ( Edited )
4 The Thunder Basin (Edited)
5 Getting to Know You
6 More Unexpected Surprises..
7 Wedding Bells & Alphas
8 Fight And Attack
9 Holding Moonwater
10 The Luna's Birthday's
11 Meeting Time.
13 Pain and Sweetness
14 Sucker Punches & Wild Roses
15 Travel & Family
16 The Hunted
17 You Can't Drown an Omega
18 An Attack on Farven
19 People Watching
20 Penetrate Death Valley
21 An Ally, A Girl, and Her Horse
22 Journey to Death Valley
23 Battle for the Century

12 Gaagii, Tye, and The Wolves Agreement / Going Home

3.3K 125 7
By PriestessSummer

"Aye... Time to get up lazy ass. "

" Who... Wait.. You. "

" Yeah me. It's time to wake up sleeping beauty. You happen to be scaring a certain blue haired Alpha. Who is also trying very, incredibly, and annoyingly hard to get inside your mind. Wake the fuck up, and tell him you are fine. "

" I.. can't. I just want to sleep. "

" So me taking over for the better part of maybe an hour total has wiped you out this bad huh? Thought you were stronger than this boy. "

" Shut up.. Gaagii right? "

" Ohh, so you do remember?"

" Everyone told me you weren't real. That I couldn't have a wolf spirit. They said I was a human, and one wouldn't choose me. "

" Clearly they don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. Boy, I chose you as an infant. They might have taken you in, but I saved you. "

" Then.. why didn't you keep talking to me?!"

" Obviously if you would have kept talking to me they would've called you crazy. You can't shift. I promised I would never make you, so they have no way of actually knowing I exist. See it's like this Tye. Your eyes glaze over and all, you can talk to me, and feel me. But you are still human like. "

" That's disappointing. "

" Tell me about it. But, I might make an acception if you absolutely need it. Only when you have no other options. Otherwise it might kill you. Neither of us wants that. Nor does Jason, or Okes. "

" I get it. "

" Don't be to down in the dumps. When he manages to get a ring on that finger I'll let you run with him. Super special occasions only. Or dire. "

" Ugh... No wonder I'm so sarcastic, and sassy."

" Yep. That'd be me coming through ~"

" Wow... So..."

" So, since you are old enough, and I finally managed to break through all that mental bullshit. . . My name is Gaagii, or Raven. I'm your personal wolf spirit. I'm also named such after the original creators. The beginning of time. The wise ones, and the tricksters. "

" Umm... I'm. Tye. Human. No real parents. We decided to abandon them like they did us. Apparently, I'm your vessel? "

" Good at least you know your facts. Now onto one more very important thing before I literally throw you back into consciousness. Do not tell anyone about me. "

" W-what why?!"

" It's for their protection. Me, and all of the wolves agree that I should be kept secret. Everything going on is far to dangerous as it is. Add a new wolf into the mix, and in a human at that, and you have yourself a disaster. Possibly the downfall of the strongest Alphas in the states, and furthermore the destruction of American werewolves. See our reasoning?"

" Oh goddess.. you are right. But, how are we supposed to hide everything from them? That will be impossible. "

" No it won't. Okes is hiding it. Koy is hiding it. We all will be. If the spirits can hide it, so can you. Just try not to look suspicious. Bat those pretty eyes at him a little. He'll just be glad your awake. "

" I can hear the smirk in your voice you gay ass fur ball. "

" And I can hear the frown and sarcasm in yours you gay furless runt. "
" Finneeee. I don't like hiding, but I'll go along with it. For now. I guess. I'm going to feel so guilty though. "

" Everyone will I'm sure. But, would you rather then all die because of a rarity like this? They probably already know about Gem's physic abilities, Nina's botanical, and leadership, and even Aiyana's healing skills, and comforting aura. Every Luna has special skills. They are marked with them from birth. It is our job as spirits to help develop them, and turn them into strong leaders. "

" Then why me? What's so special about me that I was marked?"

" Stupid little Idiot. Obviously it's because I personally chose you. Your body is strong. Your mind is stronger. Pair that with a creator, and you have a very special combo. "

" Do I have powers or something oh mighty creator? "

" Sarcasm .. Well, you seem to have an ability to royally piss off your enemies, and seem to make people want you. Enough to murder. "

" Dark Gaagii. Dark. "

"True Tye. True. "

" Okay.. so if I don't have any real power why is a little human boy so important? Why are we an ultimate combo bird brain?"

" Because we have an ability to link the world's together. Forge new paths, make new allies, strengthen the werewolf and human worlds. Stop hunts. Destroy slavery. With leaders like Nina and Koy on our side we have all the influence we'll need to do so. It's a heavy burden, but it's one only a strong mind can handle. In secret for the time being at that. "

" Okay. I get it. What can I do to help though?"

" Be you. Train hard, harder than before. Support Jason every chance you get. Spoil him, but make sure he is kept strong. Be his pillar. Just like you have been since day one. "

" Done. "

" Good. Okay. Time to go back now. This is going to hurt. It'll be like getting slammed into the ground hundreds of times all at once! You've been in the astral for far too long.... Sorry Tye. You better survive!"

" Wait! What?! Ahhhh!"

~~~~~~~~

OCTOBER

The day after the meeting Jason woke up with a massive headache. Tye was asleep beside him, so he slid out of bed, and went downstairs. " Odd. No one is up yet?"

" Ughh.... Be quite loud mouth... " A shaky hand rose from the dining room table. A certain blonde Alpha sat up slightly. " Do you remember how we got to bed last night? Because I for one have no fucking clue, a massive splitting headache, and no memory past the end of the meeting. " He grumbled. " And I've been trying to figure it out. The more I try the worse my head gets. "

Jason shook his head, and groaned softly. His long hair normally felt nice around him, but right now it felt like heavy weight trying to break his neck. " No clue. I'm in the same boat as you right now. "

" We all are then... " Jayce said from the top of the stairs. The rest of them came trudging in around him as he leaned on the banister. Mika leaned against him with her eyes closed.

Merella looked nervous, and less cheerful. She was the only one who knew what happened right now. She knew she had to remain quiet about it until she could talk to Tye. After that she'd decide what they needed to say. It was confusing, and scary. They'd shocked her, and she felt guiltier than ever about keeping her secrets.

But, she had to.

" You okay Merella? Do you remember what happened yesterday night? " Asked Carter. He looked so concerned, and like he was in pain.

She nodded with a little smile. " Yes, I'm fine, but no I don't remember much right now. I think I can help a little though. Esmeralda can you help me a little? We should be able to relieve some pain. "

She nodded, and sighed. " Some relief would be nice right now. " Esmeralda went over to Merella, and together they went to the kitchen to mix up a concoction of pain relief.

" Where is Tye?" Linzie asked softly from next to Axton.

" Huh... He was asleep still when I got up, so I let him sleep. I wonder why he hasn't come down yet?" He asked worriedly.

Mika frowned worried. " That is odd. He doesn't normally sleep in last you. "

" No he doesn't. He normally wakes me up actually. " Jason said turning to go check on Tye.

" At least wait until Merella and Esme get back. He might need something for pain as well. " Linzie sighed, and leaned on Axton who grunted in response.

He sighed softly. " I'll manage for a moment. Walking a little more won't kill me. I'll be right back. "

~~~~~~~

Merella and Esme had just finished giving everyone their medicine. It took the pain completely away.

A very worried Jason broke the door to the dining room down. He huffed hard leaning on the rail.

" What the hell man? Now we need new doors!" Jayce groaned. He looked up at his friend to see his panicked state, and stood straight up. " What's happened?"

"T-tye. Won't wake. Panicked. " He spoke brokenly, and tried to calm himself once again.

Merella was already on her way up the stairs. This wasn't good. Tye wasn't waking up? He was fine last night! He was fine until the wolf broke through! Was he stuck wherever the wolves came from? Could she bring him back? Did he pass away in his sleep because his body gave out!?

Each thought spurred her forward bad she raced to his room. She had to do something. Otherwise she'd go insane. She didn't know what to do. So many conflicting emotions. Nothing made any sense!

She flew through the door to find a dark room. The covers were messily thrown away from Tye's body. She approached him carefully, and sat next to him. " You better not be gone. I can't deal with this on my own. " She hissed quietly.

Footsteps came thundering up the stairs, and into the room shortly after. She shushed then, and leaned down, pressing her ear to his chest. She sighed I'm relief not find that he had a faint heartbeat. His breathing was soft. Almost unnoticeable. In her haste she hadn't even realized she could use her magic to check his vitals, and condition.

" He's breathing. His heart is beating. But he isn't able to wake. " She used her magic over water to run a check on his overall state. " Something isn't right, but I don't know what..." She sighed, and sat back. " All I can do is monitor him until something changes. "

Jason sat on the other side of him. " What happened last night? Where did things go wrong? I feel like it's just been wiped from my memory. "

" You aren't alone Jason. We all feel like that. Something happened, and we can't remember what. Has anyone been in contact with their wolf since last night? Peytah isn't responding to me. " Ricardo asked seemingly strained.

"Okes is silent. As usual. " Jason answered. " I swear he's bipolar. Won't talk to me unless he feels like it. "

" Koy had been silent. Mika?" Jayce asked.

"Uh uh.. Nina is sleeping. " She said confused. " Why though?"

" Aiyana is quiet. " Esmeralda chimed in softly.

" So are Wolfe and Gem. " Axton said keeping Linzie close. " They won't reply at all. We checked earlier. "

Merella sighed. " I have no clue what's going on. But, right now if I'm going to try to help Tye, you all need to leave. He needs rest. Even... If it is hard to be away from him. " She looked straight at Jason. " You specifically can not be here. I can't have you accidentally try to attack me if he wakes up in pain or worse. "

Jason wanted to protest, but a nagging feeling in him said not to. That she was trying to help him, and he had to trust her. " Remember what we talked about before. Protect him please? Try to keep me updated?"

The mermaid nodded. " Of course. I promise. " She smiled sadly, and turned back to her human friend.

Jason hesitantly left the room. As he did everyone followed him out. They were all surprised that he let her stay with Tye alone. The girls were worried about him, but confused more than anything. The same thing could be said for the boys. Everyone felt oddly naked without their wolves responding to them.

~~~~~~~~

Tye felt as if he'd been talking for hours. Though slowly he started to feel pain. It grew, and grew until it started to impact his mind.

" You are almost there! Keep going sassy little human! " Nina chirped as he flew by. The weird thing is she looked exactly like Mika. " Don't die." She reached out, and touched his head. The act flung him downward faster.

" Remember what we talked about Tye. Secret. " Gaagii reached out, and touched him as well. He fell faster.

"Everything will be okay. Linzie isna strong girl. Rely on her!" Gem ran around him as a playful little child version of Linzie.

"Linzie?! Gem your a child! "

"Duh, smart ass. " She giggled, and poked his nose. Tye's speed increased.

"Stay safe Raven~ " Aiyana said softly.

"See you soon Luna~" Peytah said as he, and his mate both touched his head, and sent him further down towards the Earth.

Koy and Wolfe were both standing on his sides. "Ready Tye? You are about to re-enter your body now. " Koy said watching below them.

"Why are you two staying here?" Tye asked quite alarmed by them.

"Gaagii is to weak right now to help you back into your body safely. The astral isn't a place human should stay if they are alive. You've been out here for three days now. That being the case... Well if we didn't help you probably wouldn't make it back. You would die. " Wolfe explained as gently as he could.

" Why is he weak? He seemed pretty strong when we talked!" Tye worried that he might not be strong enough to do as he was asked.

"It's okay Tye. You'll do fine. Gaagii is just weak, because he's been dormant for so long. Once he fully wakes up, you'll see the difference. Trust me. Gaagii is strong. " Koy answered. He smirked over at the boy. " It's time. Close your eyes or else you'll get sick when you wake up first thing. "

"What? Why!"

" The eyes are the windows to the soul. You are getting flung through a window at high speed. Whiplash. Twisting back into yourself. It's hard to describe. Just do as your told, and hope for the best. " Wolfe said giving Tye his final push right along with Koy. "Bye bye! "

" Good luck Tye. "

A wide eyed Tye spun around to see what he was leaving behind. His eyes widened for a moment before he glanced at Koy. The Jayce lookalike pointed at his eyes.

Tye clamped his eyes shut, and kept them shut. Though the beauty of the Astral would forever be burnt into his mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Three days.

It had been three days, and it was killing Jason. He wanted to hold Tye again. Kiss him. Teach him everything, and show him how loved he truly was. He sighed as he laid on the couch in the living room. He'd barely moved in three days himself.

Up in their room Merella had been holed up with Tye. She hadn't met anyone else in. Not a soul, though Carter could hear her muttering, and he said it sounded like chanting. Some kind of weird magic thing he guessed. Jason didn't care.

He felt depressed at this point.

Until he felt Tye stir. He felt him. He shot up, startling Axton. The blonde fell from his seat in the opposite couch. " Dude what the hell?"

Jason ignored him, and shot up the stairs.

" She wouldn't let any of us in before! She won't now either idiot!" He called chasing after Jason's long blue hair as he ran up sta stairs.

" I have to check on him. I felt him!" He barked.

~~~~~~

MEANWHILE

Everything was black. Dark. He could feel his fingertips tingle, but that was about it. Until a wave of cool liquid rushed over his body. He felt everything now. Pain came in waves. Each worse than the last.

Tye groaned. " Oh goddess. They were right. This shit hurts.." He muttered believing he was alone for a moment.

" Thank goddess. I was beginning to go crazy!"

He groaned harshly when he was tackled in a hug. " Oh God... Off. Off! Please it hurts. " He whined.

She gasped, and quickly got off of him. " Sorry sorry! We thought you were gone for good. I thought I couldn't bring you back. " Merella cried.

" You didn't. I was..in a place called.."

" The Astral?" She asked in a soft whisper.

He nodded softly, and groaned again. " Ugh... It hurts so much.."

" I know. I know. Lynx stayed with me. He kept telling me what I needed to do when you got back. " She said going straight to work on the therapy he needed. " We don't have much time. Lynx said Jason would know as soon as you were put back. He also told me about the secret. " She paused to look up at him. " Guess were both keeping them now huh?"

"Yeah... Like that makes me feel better. "

She laughed bitterly. " I hate it to. I know you were trying to joke, but shut up before I knock you back out .." She smiled as she worked her magic over him.

He closed his eyes, and whined as she did. It all just hurt. He felt broken. " God why is this so bad?"

" To put it lightly, you've basically been in a coma. Well, more like dead, but breathing. You haven't moved in days, and you've been in The Astral. The Astral is basically the land of the spirits. Land of the Dead. Whatever you wanna call it. " She shrugged as she tried to hurry herself along.

A hard knock sounded against the door. " Shit... I'm out of time. This will have to do. You should be able to move a little better. Just be easy. And, remember.."

" Secret. " He breathed trying to sit up as the door opened.

A cloudy eyed Carter came into the room. " They are almost here. Be safe. Goodbye for now my beautiful little mermaid. Parting is such sweet sorrow~ "

Tye was momentarily confused. Merella blushed darkly when he took her hand and kisses it. " L-lynx.. Stop being so mushy.. We both know you'll see me again soon. " She said a little playfully.

" Of course I will. I'm Carter after all. He's me. It makes sense. I won't be in control for some time though. It's been thinking now. Much longer, and Carter will be in Tye's boat. " He chuckled and smirked.

Tye gave a little chuckle himself. " Doesn't being a Lynx also mean to show socially acceptable behaviour, be serious, and hunt well?"

" Yes. It can. It can also mean to be a villian. Yet I'm not. " He smiled. " I'm more serious than the Coyote, and the Raven. " He quirked his brie playfully. " But mostly I am named Lynx because of my hunting abilities. Hunting and tracking are in my blood. My very being. It's first nature for me. "

" I see. " He smiled softly, and then groaned as another wave of pain hit him.

" Rest well Tye. " Lynx came over and touched his forehead like the others had. " You have the full blessings of the spirits of those around you. May they keep you safe, and protect you the best they can. Take care of the girls for us. " He winked, went over to Merella again, and kissed her cheek. " Bye bye beautiful. " He turned around, and walked back outside the door. After a moment his eyes cleared up.

" Carter? Are you okay?" Merella asked after a moment.

He blinked. " I.. I'm.. yeah. I'm fine. Tye. Your are awake! I hear Jason. He must know. " The boy turned and ran over towards the steps.

" Oh lord. Here we go.. Hope we're ready Ella. " Tye whispered through his gritted teeth. When lynx had touched his head most of the pain went with him. Still, he felt quite a bit. It just wasn't as bad as before.

Jason came into the room, and without a second thought went straight to Tye. " My goddess... You are finally awake. Kitten your awake!" He whimpered.

Tye nodded slowly. " Yeah. I am. I'm so sore.. Ella tells me I was sleeping for three days. "

" We started to think you wouldn't wake up!" He whined as he laid his head in Tye's lap, and curled around him. " Do you remember what happened?"

" That's something we'd all like to know. " Axton said standing cross armed in the doorway. " Our wolves haven't talked with us in days. We woke up knowing literally nothing about how we even got to bed. We've had massive headaches for days. Care to try and fill us in? "

Tye rubbed the back of his head carefully. " I would, but I'm afraid I can't. I don't remember what happened. Especially sleeping so long. Maybe the spirits called their own meeting? I don't think anything bad happened. After all we're all still here right? That would have been a prime time to take us Lunas. "

Merella shuddered and rubbed her arm. " And the mermaid. " She frowned, and closed her eyes.

" It's okay Merella. We know something is blocking our memories. We just don't know what. I guess what Tye said makes sense. It couldn't have been anything bad. I think. " Carter said standing next to the mermaid.
She gave him a greatful smile, and nodded.

Axton didn't look like he bought it. " Linzie has been especially frail since it happened. She's an omega, and she needs Gem. It's like Gem abandoned her. She's upset over you as well, and it's wearing on her. " He snapped. " I'm sorry. I'm just.. worried about her. "

Tye smiled tiredly, and Jason growled. Tye patted his head gently, and played with his hair. " It's okay Jason. I understand. I'd be worried about you to. " He looked at Axton again, " Why don't you bring her in here? We can talk for a while. Maybe it'll out her mind at ease. "

Jayce walked by, and stopped. He backed up, and poked his head inside. " Tensions so thick you could cut it. " He smiled at Tye. " Glad to see you awake and getting questioned by our little angelic bastard. " He added. " Since you are all mostly here.... The last of the other alphas has just departed. Ricardo and Esmeralda have gone on home as well to rest. Esmeralda masked me to give you a hug when you woke up. I'll go send them a message to let them know you seem fine, and woke up. "

" Thanks. I appreciate it. " He kept his soft smile. Though his cheeks were starting to hurt.

His everything hurt.

Jason sat up, " Linzie can visit, but can the rest of you please leave? Tye is sore, and doesn't feel right. He needs a little more rest before we head home. " He decided to shift, which was rather painful without the help of Okes, and curled around Tye in a protective manner.

Tye cuddled into his fur, and sighed softly. He felt so at peace like this. Mostly anyway.

Everyone left the room. All except for Axton. The boy sighed. " I'll bring her by. That way she can relax. I have to take her home soon though. We'll be leaving tonight."

Tye looked up, and nodded sadly. " Thank you. "

~~~~~~

"Are you sure? She's never just left like this before. " Linzie was in shambles. She was upset, and distraught that Gem couldn't or wouldn't talk to her. " I bet she's mad at me. Maybe she finally gave up on me. . "

Tye shook his head. " We both know better than that. I'm sure she'll be back in no time. Maybe whatever happened really drained her. Let her rest. You both need it yeah?"

Linzie nodded. " Yeah. " She looked over at Jason and then back to Tye still sitting inside the wolf's protective circle. " Jason?"

The big wolf raised his massive head to look at his friend.

" Could I speak with Tye... Alone? Please? It'll just take a few moments. "

He was hesitant. Jason didn't want to leave Tye alone. He didn't want to be alone.

" Take Axton with you. I'm sure he'd be glad to give you company. " She smiled a little nervously.

It hit him what she might want to talk with Tye about. She and Axton would be alone when they got home. Just the two of them. No one to steady nerves, or be rational when it came to impulses. He gave her a wolfish grin, and stood. He kicked Tye's hand before jumping down.

Axton had been out of it the whole time. Apparently he didn't hear what she asked. He started to panic a little when Jason began to drag him out of the room with a grunted chuckle.

Once alone Linzie smiled at Tye. " I'm so nervous. " She whispered.

" Why are you nervous Linzie?" He asked with a little smile.

" Axton and I will be going home together. We'll be alone. No wolves. No servants the night we get home. He's already told Vex to just leave us alone. No visitors until he says so. " She bit her lip. " W-what if he wants me?"

Tye looked at her slightly confused. " What do you mean what if he does? He should always want you. " Then after a moment he started to grin. " Or do you mean what if he wins me down, starts taking clothing off, and tries to mate me? That kind of want?"

Linzie gasped and blushed hard. " Goddess Tye! Could you be anymore blunt!?"

He laughed, and cringed at the slight pain. " Oh trust me sweetie. I so could be. " He smirked. " I can say it louder to. "

"No! Nope. Don't. " She begged. " But.. yeah... What if he wants to mate with me? "

" Then mate with him. Your stuck together for the rest of your lives. You will always have a bond. You love him don't you? He loves you. We can all see that. If you have no objections.. take a chance. Omega, or not, you are a beautiful girl. He absolutely adores you, and wants to show it. Let him. I'm sure he'll take it as slowly as you need. " He held her cheek as he spoke, and smiled.

" You really think so?" She asked quietly. She couldn't help but think lower of herself.

" Yep. " He leaned back, and chuckled. " Just don't complain when you ask him to go faster, and end up getting bruises. " He winked playfully. " Because that can and will probably happen. "

She blushed more, and stood. " Oh goddess... I can barely control my mouth now! "

He laughed again. " Easy girl. It's not the end of the world. It'll bring you closer. Help blossom a beautiful love. "

Linzie smiled dreamily. " I do want that. " She sighed. " How do you know so much about it?" She asked sceptically.

Tye sighed. " Books, T.V., other people's conversations. . I've never experienced it myself. Though I do hope to one day soon. "

She frowned. " Jason hasn't already.. umm mated you?"

" No Linzie. Contradictory not what people think... Our relationship is mainly all fluffy cuddles and gay ass rainbows. He's afraid he'll hurt me. " Tye answered.

She nodded. " I can see why. As a human you must get hurt a little easier than me. But he has to realize you aren't any where near as frail. "

" He knows that. But he still refuses to hurt me. And, that would be hurting me. Not to mention the marking. It's be one hell of a killer pain. "

"Especially with him being the most powerful Alpha in the United States. His bite is the literal worst. " She sighed. " You are Inna worse spot than I am. "

" Apparently so. I'm also apparently the easiest to hurt, a target, and feel utterly useless about it. " He said bitterly.

" You are the most useful Luna I've ever seen Tye. That's probably why you are such a big target. Not because your a weak link. It's okay to be easily hurt. You've all taught me that, and just by watching you. "

A knock on the door interrupted them from further conversation. Axton peeked inside, and slipped in with Jason's massive form behind him. " Sorry Linzie. It's sunset. We have to leave soon if we want to make it home at a reasonable time. You still need your rest, and I'd very much like some alone time. "

Tye noticed the adoring look in his eyes. They were soft, warm, and certainly inviting pools of rich blue. He looked only at her, with no intention is distraction. He smiled and gave her a little look. " See? " He asked happily.

His friend blushed deeply, and nodded. " I do. Now that it was pointed out." She smiled, and stood. Linzie gave Tye a hug before turning, and nearly running into Axton's chest.

Had he grown?

Axton smiled, and kisses her forehead before slipping around her. He gave Tye a little hug as well. " Thank you for taking care of us. Be safe okay? I don't wanna have to come after you guys in drag again. I mean I look good as a girl, but I'd prefer to stay a guy. "

Tye giggled. " Yah. Jason will take good care of me. You guys be safe on the way back. And have a good time together. Live like it's your last right?"

He kind of nodded. " I can see it that way. Come on Linz. Let's go home. Our bed is calling my name. "

"Our bed?" She squeaked as they left the room. " Well.. that does sound nice. " She said slipping into a daydream once again.

A slightly dirty one.

Tye giggled again. " Ahhhh... She is soooo marked. Or should I say fuc-"
Jason swatted him over the mouth with his tail playfully. " Hey not my fault you refuse to realize I could handle it. " He stuck his tongue out. " Don't make me bit your ear again moody ass. " He taunted.

Jason shook his hindquarter, and pounced on Tye gently. He growled softly, and his chest rumbled nas well.

" Oh get your heavy butt off of me furball. " He joked pushing against Jason. The wolf huffed, and just laid his full weight on his Kitten. Tye grunted, and groaned a little. " You ass! " He giggled. Suddenly he gasped as Jason kicked his neck.

Right over the spot he'd be marked eventually.

A promise.

Tye ran his fingers through Jason's soft fur, and wrapped his arms around his neck. " I love you Jason. " He whispered softly into the wolf's ear. Tye knew what it did, and he didn't care. That is until he shifted back into a very naked Jason.

He stayed still, very still, and blushed deeply. " J-jason?" He asked quietly only to be shushed.

"My Kitten. " He softly growled his chin against Tye's neck. He was keeping Tye boxed in with his arms on each side of his hips. He gently ran his nose over Tye's neck, and kissed the curve of it lightly. " Such a beautiful Kitten. " He sighed, and laid his forehead on his shoulder. " I promise you, I will mark you. "

" When?" Tye asked in a gushed whisper, his arms resting on Jason's shoulders.

" I can't say. " Answered Jason. His hair dropped over his face, hiding him away from Tye.

" Don't do that Jason. " Tye gently moved his hair away from one side of his face. " Let me in please?"

Jason looked over at Tye from the side of his eyes, and listened to his mate's plea. He was terrified though. " I want to, but it's hard. I've been in superficial relationships almost my entire adult life. Women wanted me because of the power they gained. You are very different, but I haven't been able to fully convince myself that you won't just disappear. That I won't wake up one day, and you won't be there. " A tear skid down his sharp cheek to the tip of his nose.

Tye was shocked. Jason didn't cry. Not normally. This last month had been a lot on them all though, and the mighty Alpha was cracking. " I'm not leaving. I'll always want you. You are my mate. My only. My forever partner. Hopefully my lover. I want your mark. I want to make you proud, and wear it with pride. I know I can do it. I'm stronger than you want to think. " He wiped away his tear.

Jason remained quiet for a moment. He shifted his lips back to the crook of Tye's neck, and after kissing it he nipped at it. He wanted this. He had consent to do it. So why not? The moment seemed right. The place seemed fitting. Home is where Tye was. His canines grazed over the skin causing a gasp from Tye. That was normal. He loved the way it sounded as well. Goddess he loved Tye. " My Kitten..." He mumbled. He out pressure against the boy's skin. Just another second, and Jason's teeth would sink into Tye's neck to mark him forever.

Tye held onto his arms, and quietly listened. He felt Jason's sharp teeth gently graze against his skin, and his eyes widened. He gasped, and gripped his arms tighter. Was this it? Was Jason going to mark him? His heart beat erratically as he listened to Jason's rumble. He was ready. Nervous,but certainly ready.

" Hey Jason the moons up. I know you asked...." Jayce had opened the door, which wasn't completely closed, and took one step in the room. " Ohhhh..."

Jason's head shot up, and away from Tye. His growl turned menacing. " How kind of you to knock Jayce. Didn't I teach you better manners than that?" He snapped. He didn't love away from his Kitten. If anything he went into over protective mode.

Jayce held his hands up. " Sorry Jason. I should have knocked. I get it. I ruined something special. " He glanced at Tye, and earned a growl in response. " Did you..?"

" I was about to..." He snapped. Jason sighed a little, and glanced at his wife eyed boy. " I'll make it up to you. Sorry Kitten. I need to calm myself down. "

Tye nodded, and breathed a small sigh. " No.. I understand. It might be better back in our own house anyway. " He kind of smiled.

" Home is where you are Kitten. I don't need a fancy house. It could be a cave and I would be happy if you lived in it with me. " Jason kissed him softly before he stood. " I'm going to go for a quick walk. Get something to drink. I'll be right back, and we'll be leaving. Okay?"

Tye nodded. "Yeah. "

Jayce looked down. " Sorry Tye. "

" It's fine. I was shocked, and still am. Honestly I didn't think he trusted me so much. " He traced his lips gently.

Jayce smiled. " He trusts you enough to work with you. That means he trusts you with his life Tye. "

Tye looked up. " Really? That's.. I never thought of it like that. " He blushed. The situation really set in. " Wow.. he was going to mark me. " He breathed.

Jayce chuckled. " I didn't mean to sour the mood though. Just came to tell him the moon was up. He said he wanted to leave under the cover of the moon. He's already packed everything to. "

"Yeah. I carry a backpack with our clothes normally. " Tye said softly. Then he facepalms himself. " Damn it Jason! Your strutting around his house naked! Out your clothes on stupid!" He yelled.

The only response he gained was a hearty laugh. " Stupid alpha. " He muttered. " Sorry if Mika sees. ."

Jayce suddenly grabbed Jason's clothes, and took off down to the kitchen. "Jason! Mika better not see you!"

"Payback is a bitch!" He called over his shoulder before he started running.

Streaking. He was streaking.

Tye followed Jayce, though he walked slowly. At least he felt better. Well enough to walk. He smiled hearing their conversation echo throughout the house.

"Mika! Jayce is being mean to me!"

"Jayce, why are you... Oh goddess put some damn clothes on Jason!" She shouted as she started throwing things at him.

Tye heard glass shatter and Jaosn snickering.

Jayce growled, and Tye heard loud thuds on the floor. He imagined they were wrestling right about now. Destroying the dining room.

He'd just reached the top banister, and leaned on it to watch them. He chuckled when Mika came marching out of the kitchen. Oh, and she was beyond pissed.

"Jayce Mai! Jason Faunna!" She grabbed a glass sitting on the table, and took aim.

Tye watched her aim with precise timing. She threw the glad in between the two Alphas, and poured the wine sitting next to it over their heads. He laughed hard, and held his sides in pain as they scrambled apart.

"Get dressed. Clean my damn dinning room up, go take showers, and Get. Out. " She growled before walking up to join Tye. " I'll keep Tye for a while. Clean it up or else. " She said warningly.

Jason shared a look with Jayce, and started to laugh. As did Jayce. They both stood, and nodded to her. In a way giving her a little bow.

" I live to serve my Lady~ " Jayce said playfully. He tossed Jaosn his clothes, and they both went about cleaning.

Mika escorted Tye to the library. She sighed. " I swear they are kids. Just big old babies. " She giggled a little. Then started to cry.

Tye panicked. " Why are you crying?!"

" I .... I miss.. my babies!" She said through sobs.

She laid over on his shoulder, and he winced. Yet he didn't complain. He gently rubbed her back. " It's okay. I'm sure this will blow over, and you can see them. Play with them. Cuddle them and everything. "

She nodded. "Jayce is taking me over to see them as soon as you guys leave. Sorry if I made that longer for you. I just got angry they were breaking things again. " She sniffled.

He giggled. " It was entertaining to me. It's okay, but will you make it to see them in time?" He asked.

" We should. I hope. I just at least wanna give them cuddles, and maybe get them to sleep. " She sighed, finally stopping her tears.

Tye smiled. " I'm sure you'll get to. Your going to go cuddle them until you all three fall asleep, and Jayce had to carry you home. Then Minny is going to soil them senseless until the next time. "

She smiled, and Jayce walked in. " We're finished. I already showered, but the diva has incredibly long hair. He's taking forever. "

Tye smiled. " I kind of have him spoiled to me... I normally wash it for him. "

Mika giggled. " Sounds like him. "

~~~~~~~

Jason waved before he shifted. He'd washed and dried his hair sure, but only for Tye. He didn't want him to have to ride home smelling constant wine. That'd be a horrible trip for anyone.

Tye waved as well while Jason shifted behind him. He lowered himself to the ground, and Tye climbed into his back. " Bye you guys!"

" Be safe!" Mika called and she jumped around and waved to them.

Tye leaned down, and held Jason's neck tightly. " Let's go home Babe. " He said against his soft fur.

Jason gave him a little growl of approval, and took off into the night.

~~~~~~

They were half way home when Tye's vision went a little cloudy. He blinked a few times, and furrowed his brows.

"Yo. How's it going Tye?"

" Gaagii?!"

" You know it. So, you almost got marked " He teased.

" I know. So close. I could have helped him so much more..."

" Well yes, and it would have also been a bad thing. "

" Why would it have been bad?"

" Because he could have found out about me sooner. See he can already sense your mind. He can't see everything, but he can see a lot. "

" Ohh . So he would have been out in danger?"

" Yes and no. He could have become the danger. Overprotective to the fullest. Isolated you. Just until he understood better, but that could take a lot of time we just don't have. "

" Won't he sense us now?"

" Your mind is in a state similar to rest. He thinks your zoning out because you are still tired. I'll limit our conversations for the time being. At least around him. Just checking in. Try not to get marked until we are more in the clear. Darius is ruthless. He knows how to remark people, and it hurts like hell. He enjoyed the pain, and will do anything to make you feel it. "

" Goddess that sounds horrid. He really is a terrible person. "

" Yes he is. Good luck. "

"Huh?" They stopped suddenly, and he blinked. Tye sat up, and slid off of Jason for a moment.

Jason shifted back, and came up behind Tye. " You okay Kitten?" He asked softly.

Tye smiled, and nodded. " Yeah. " He rubbed his eyes. " Guess I just need some rest. I'm getting used to these rides. They can be relaxing. Maybe relaxing is what we needed after all of this. At least for a while. "

" I can agree to that. " Jason said as he smiled. He took Tye's hand. " Come on. We're almost home. Let's walk. Enjoy the night. "

Tye smiled brightly. " Okay. That sounds nice. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
228K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
445K 10.3K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
20.3K 703 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...