⚫️The secret D Amelio sister...

By Amberlinaramos

When the D Amelio sisters ( Charli and Dixie ) can't keep their little sister a secret anymore what will they... More

Intro ✨
🙃The Lopezs 👏🏼
📚Their first day 📑
🎒Sleepover ✨

Characters👑

1.8K 23 2
By Amberlinaramos

( hi there welcome to my new story this will have a lot of ups and down but please if you have any ideas please send me them threw text but I won't reply this account does not let me )

Charli :

She is the kind of shy sister around people but mainly she is very hyper and kind of funny rude at the house . She is a very talented dancer with a lot of followers on every platform.

Dixie :

She is the mature and quite sister , she is known for being gorgeous and well "Charli 's "sister but she is more than that .

y/n :

y/n is kind of a e - girl she likes the color black but dresses like a bad ass . She likes to paint and sing . She doesn't really like social media and her usernames can't have D Amelio because she isn't famous like her sisters.

Addison:

Addison is the only one who knows about you and has sworen to keep it a secret . She is very preppy and is also a very talented dancer .

Avani:

She is very good with make up and is a dancer too . She is very sweet and not problematic . She is known as the clown girl .

Taylor :

Taylor is one of Dixies ex's but they are friends , he had never seen you ever since he came to the house . He is a music artist and dancer .

Tony :

Tony is a talented dancer and is the D amelios friend. He doesn't know about you, neither does the rest of the hype house . He is the youngest Lopez brother .

Ondreaz :

He is the chill brother and is very funny . He is a music artist and dancer , he doesn't know about you and is very much single .

Nikita DRAGUN :

She knows about you only because you guys are childhood bestfriends and hang out in secret . Your sisters know about this , She is a makeup artist .

Larray:

He is also your childhood best friend and hangs out with you a lot . He hyped you up but keeps your secrets. He makes you laugh all the time .

More about you ;

Yes you are Charli and Dixie D amelios sister but you don't really like attention. Ever since you were little you got bullied but then you owned up to yourself and now nobody even talks to you . Your sisters got famous over one app , you don't really like social media because you still get bullied a lot on there . You get good grades and is a good kid , but your very distant from everybody . You like the color black and you like hoodies ,sweatpants , with scrunchies and loose buns . You are the middle child , Charli always wants to be with you but you just push her away you don't mean to but you end up doing it . You like to be alone and after your ex-boyfriend you don't believe in love , you never had but for him you were blinded by his handsomeness . You've seen Charli get bullied once at school so now you always try to stand up for her . You took dance from 3 - 13 but you got a really bad injury and quit it all together . You have really bad anxiety, sometimes you just sit in the bath tub and hyperventilate and cry . Overall you are a very nice girl but they just have to know you very well .

( how about we get this story started shall we ?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
81.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...