Surrounded

Bởi Jkitsme_

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ x ғ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ BEING REMADE SOON LOL Xem Thêm

REMAKE

18.7K 242 58
Bởi Jkitsme_

Hiii!

THIS STORY GOT UNPUBLISHED FOR A REASON.

I am extremely embarrassed by this book and many people have communicated with me about the inexperienced writing and bad wording, also bad elements. I am REMAKING it after I finish my story Fear. And it will be a stepbrother instead and it won't take place in a mental asylum—rather a mansion. I hope you'll look forward to the remake and sorry if you were currently reading it or were going to read it, but I kinda saved you lmao. I'm sorry if you enjoyed the last book. I know most people would have just left it up but all the negative comments affect me so I decided to just try and remake it. I don't know when I will do it, but it will happen.

I know a lot of you won't care but to those who do—I know you'll like the remake.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.2M 267K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
382K 24.1K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
410K 46.4K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
520K 7.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...