The Flair Graphic Contest (Cl...

By LuckyBugBooks

Open () Closed (💙) On Hold () Welcome to the Flair Graphic Contest! Please join in to our friendly competit... More

Intro, Rules, & Prizes
The Hall of Fame
Contest #1 : Animals (Closed)
Contest #1 : Animals | Entries
Contest #1: Animals | RESULTS!
Contest #2 : Elements (Closed)
Contest #2: Elements | Entries
Contest #2: Elements | RESULTS
Contest #3 : Emotions (Closed)
Contest #3 : Emotions | Entries
Contest #3: Emotions | RESULTS
Contest #4: Greek Mythology (Closed)
Contest #4: Greek Mythology | Entries
Contest #4: Greek Mythology | RESULTS
Contest #5: Fairytales (Closed)
Contest #5: Fairytales | Entries (With Critique)
Contest #5: Fairytales | RESULTS
Contest #6: 1K Makeover (Closed)
Contest #6: 1K Makeover | RESULTS
Contest #7: Zodiacs (Closed)
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries II
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries III
Contest #7: Zodiacs | RESULTS!
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs (Closed)
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs | Entries
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs | RESULTS
Contest #9: Songs (Closed)
Contest #9: Songs | Entries
Contest #9: Songs | Entries II
Contest #9: Songs | RESULTS
Contest #10: Life After Death (Closed)
Contest #10: Life After Death | Entries
Contest #10: Life After Death | Entries II
Contest #10: Life After Death | RESULTS
Contest #11: Costumes (Closed)
Contest #11: Costumes | Entries
Contest #11: Costumes | RESULTS
Contest #12: Showcase (Closed)
Contest #12: Showcase | Entries
Contest #12: Showcase | RESULTS
Contest #13: Campaign (Closed)
Contest #13: Campaign (Entries)
Contest #13: Campaign | RESULTS
Break Extended
Contest #14: Happy Holidays! (closed)
Contest #14: Happy Holidays | Entries
Contest #14: Happy Holidays | RESULTS
Good Bye

Contest #6: 1K Makeover | Entries

220 8 23
By LuckyBugBooks

Created by: _greyxkalopsia_

I love what you did with it! I admit that I am a Miraculous Ladybug Fan. The colours are a little more muted then my personal choosing but it is very nice! You did not add your watermark but I'm pretty chill about that. But I'm unsure if you'd want it to be. Let me know if you decide to add it in! The title is also incorrect, the title is The Flair Graphic Contest.

Created by: No_confines

This is a very nice cover! I really love the font. But it is a little busy but it is a very creative cover!

Created by: Guinealove2005

Wow...I would I say I'm speechless but here I am giving a speech! I love the colours and the font you used! The pretty butterfly was such a nice choice! I love the reflection it has! I'm struggling to find any critique!

Created by: treasure-maker

I love this cover! I really like the golden sparkles! The echoing text makes it seem a little unfocused and it's hard to see the title with it going through the heart but this truly is a beautiful piece!

Created by: CeciliaMohandas

You guys are so mean. It's too beautiful. Why do you all make it so hard to judge? It's unfair. The pictures, the font, and the colours are all so beautiful! I love this. The subtitle is a little incorrect with wording but it's not a big deal since it's basically the same thing, I'm not going to be stingy about that. Thanks for the entry!

Created by: TheWonderWitch

I love the fun vibe it gives, sort of reminding me of a scrapbook! The place you posted the cover in the right size unfortunately gave it this random grey streak across the top. But the cover is very cool!

Created by: donutfindme

Woah! Thus is flurry of various ideas and things! I love the colour and the fonts but it's a little busy and I'm struggling to understand the purpose of the Care Bears, though they are very cute.

Created by: Marls_Blackinnon

I really think this idea you used us cool! The picture is beautiful and the post theme is really fun! It's very unique, nice job!

Created by: _Illusionator_

Wow! I love that you added the smoke like my original cover! The font is fun and I love all the colour. Awesome job!

Created by: raizelrose3

Wow! I love the colour and the pictures you used! The font is a little hard to read for the word Flair but this cover is very beautiful! You did not add your watermark or username but you do not have to if you wish not to. But since it's your work I recommend it. Let me know if you want to change that.

Created by: Willow_Flowers

I love the lights and the font you used! The hands holding the fairy lights but the cover seems a little empty around the top.
Created by: Tigersx1

I love what you did with this, the smoke in the sparkles are so cheerful and fun! The text you used for your username is hard to read as well as for Hosted By but I do love the reuse of my previous theme!

I love this one so much. I really like the dancer and what you did the the title! I probably would've used a different font for the Hosted By: LuckyBugBooks but that's my personal opinion and this is wonderful!

Created by: heyitsmeerikamae

I really love the direction you went with this! The car and the girl look great and I love the background! This will a hard contest to judge!

Created by: ZizikiZentisu

I really love the bright yellow colour and the choice of fonts! As well as the background choice, everything ties together so nicely! Well done!

Created by: miss_madamee

I really love the picture you used as well as the fonts! Sorry about the little upload symbol I couldn't quite figure out how to safely transport the image so I just screen shoted it! I would've maybe placed the title in more of a centred way but that's my personal opinion, it looks awesome!

Created by: That_introvert_ladki

I love the orange and the text! The smoke it so cool! Awesome job! You also forgot your watermark but it looks amazing!

Created by: ultramerrin431

I love the colour and the text! I would've centred my username and you forgot your watermark but it looks awesome!

If you do not see your entry after a few hours please comment or PM I might've forgotten. And please let me know if you dislike the critique or if you think I should keep it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 19.3K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
82K 3.5K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !