Love Maze | BTS Poly

By emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... More

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

Just Desserts

10.1K 341 89
By emmiouija

I tightly grip the counter behind me to keep myself from collapsing. Namjoon's lips are moving, but I can't hear a word he's saying. There's only a loud ringing in my ear. I begin to see black spots and my hold on the marble top is slipping. As soon as I start falling to the floor, strong arms take hold of me. Cold water is thrown on me and I sit up with a loud gasp. When my sight becomes clear, I spot Namjoon holding an empty glass with an embarrassed, yet worrisome expression.

"You alright, Audaire?" Taehyung asks from behind me.

I wipe the water off my face. "I-I don't know."

"Hyung is on his way," informs Namjoon, squatting down. "We're going to take care of this. I promise."

"Okay," I nod. "I don't want the others seeing me like this. I'm gonna go change."

"I'm coming with you in case you faint again," Taehyung tells me, pushing my damp hair back.

I nod once more and the two men help me to my feet. Taehyung and I then make our way upstairs. I sneak into Jungkook's room to get my overnight bag, careful not to wake him considering it is only a little past seven in the morning. After collecting my things, I go to Taehyung's room to strip out of my wet clothes.

Did Namjoon throw a cup or a vase of water on me? I'm soaked.

Taehyung is on the edge of his bed, hands resting between his spread thighs. "Are you still going to work?" he inquires as I tuck my white top into my black pencil skirt.

"Sadly, I have to," I reply, walking to the bathroom. "I'm meeting with my boss today to let her know I won't be renewing my contract."

Taehyung follows me, leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms. "What if you pass out?"

I pick up the blow dryer. "I won't. I think it was just a one-time, freak thing. I'm fine." I flash a sincere smile. "Honestly."

His arms uncross. "Okay. I believe you." Taehyung strolls over to me, setting his hands on my hips and pressing a kiss to the tip of my nose. "But you call me if you don't feel well, got it?"

"Yes, sir," I giggle.

"Be careful sayin' that, baby," he husks. "You'll never make it to work."

***

"Oooo," Jimin beams. "Your hair's so pretty today."

"Thank you," I laugh awkwardly. "It was crazy this morning. My hair, I mean."

The doorbell then rings and Jungkook runs over to answer it. "Oh, hi, Hyung. What're you doing here so early?"

"Jungkook-ssi, we have a serious problem."

He moves out of the way, making room for Sejin to enter. He does, and Namjoon gestures for Sejin to take a seat on the couch. The members and I gather around him.

"I informed Namjoon-ah a little bit ago," he begins, "but the rest of you need to know that Audaire was caught on CCTV getting in and out of Jungkook's car." He raises his index finger. "But there is some good news. The footage was captured at the convenience store across the street and it's too grainy to see who the woman is. So, Audaire's identity is still a mystery as far as the media and fans go."

Jungkook and I exhale a breath of alleviation simultaneously.

"All they know is that Jungkook-ah was with a woman?" questions Seokjin.

"Yes. I'm not sure how they knew it was Jungkook's car though. My guess is the owner of the convenience store saw Jungkook-ah." Sejin shrugs. "We're not positive if the owner sold the footage or released it himself, but anyhow, we're taking legal action."

"Did the footage capture anything else besides me getting in and out? Like, us being...together?"

"No," he shakes his head. "Our team will release a statement about the incident."

"What will it say?"

"That you're his cousin."

Jimin cackles. "Ew! Kookie's dating his cousin!"

"Hey! You're dating my cousin too," Jungkook rebuttals.

"Touché."

Sejin chuckles lightly. "The statement is supposed to come out in a couple of hours. Try and go about your normal day and try not to think too much about it."

Easier said than done.

"We're increasing security over the next few weeks for the members," Sejin continues. "I can have Sungmin stand guard outside your apartment if you'd like. I want you to be safe as well."

"No," Yoongi interjects, "she'll be staying here until this dies down. She's safer with us."

"That seems best," he agrees. "If you're ready, I'll take you to work, Audaire."

"Yes, thank you."

I gather the items I'll need for the day and leave the house with Sejin. While in the car, I stupidly check Twitter. The hashtag "Jungkook's Whore" is tending in Korea. Reading the tweets creates a knot in the pit of my stomach.

@JungShook: Moots, how much do you think that bitch is getting paid?

@K00KIE: Even without seeing her face, I know she's not good enough for him.

@bangtanOT7: She's so fat! Why does Jungkook want her?

"I'm not that big...Am I?"

Sejin glances over at me. "Hm? What was that?"

I didn't intend on saying that aloud.

"We may need to get that statement out sooner."

He sighs. "Don't go on the internet for a bit. It's going to be toxic until the statement gets around to everyone."

I tell him I'll stop checking, but before logging off, I look at one more thing.

Dispatch: Breaking News-BTS' Jungkook Has a Girlfriend?!

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of the global sensation, BTS, was caught at his personal trainer's gym with a woman. Her identity is still unknown, but she was seen getting out of his Mercedes-Benz at around half past one in the morning. The mystery woman was coming from the backseat and transferring to the front when the footage was captured. What were these two up to? Was Jungkook getting intimate in the luxury vehicle? Or does this enigma have an innocent answer? Neither the Golden Maknae nor Big Hit has commented at the time of posting. If you believe you know the identity of the woman, please contact us. Check back later for updates.

"How the fuck does Dispatch already have an article on this?"

"If someone has dirt on a big celebrity, they're the first to be given the information and to post it. We want to terminate our contract with them, but we fear the members being stalked by their employees for a story. And those stories would be defamatory." He snickers. "Hell, they're already defamatory."

I let out a sardonic laugh. "No kidding."

"Remember what I said one of the first times we met? This industry is intense and unforgiving."

***

I dance around the members' kitchen as I wait for the brownies to cook. I'm doing everything I possibly can to get the whole Twitter and Dispatch thing off my mind. Keeping myself busy with work was a fantastic way to do this. I met with Mrs. Moon to inform her that I will not be returning after my contract ends. I told her I found a better-paying job but made sure to thank her for giving me such a great opportunity. She hugged me and also thanked me for the wonderful job I did with the students. I'm definitely going to miss her; she was an amazing boss.

I let Misun know I wouldn't be returning as well. She seemed indifferent about it. I know how awkward it is working with your ex, but we made a good team nonetheless. I'm certain she will continue excelling at her job and making a positive impact on her future students. She wished me luck in my coming endeavors and said that she'll stay in touch.

"Smells great in here," compliments Taehyung, sniffing the air.

"Fuck!" I shout, gripping my chest. "You scared me! Didn't anyone tell you that you don't sneak up on a woman when she's dancing around a kitchen?"

"Uh...no?"

"Well, now you know."

"Keep going. I like watching you," he simpers.

"You can watch me on Friday when the music video comes out."

"Too far away." He approaches me and places his hands on my waist from behind. "Dance with me." Taehyung begins swaying my hips and his to the country song that has come on. "What is this?"

"It's called 'I Swear.' Pretty, isn't it?"

He spins me around so that he's able to look me deep in the eyes, almost staring straight into my soul. "She sure is."

I flash a cheesy grin. "Don't be silly."

Taehyung smirks before situating my palms on his shoulders. We then dance around the room, the free spirit in us taking control of our bodies. He twirls me until I'm dizzy, but I'm giggling so much that I don't care.

For the big finish, he dips me. Taehyung holds me there for a while, the corners of his mouth turning up. "This was fun." He puts me back upright. "Let's go out one night and do it for real, hm?"

"I would love to!" I exclaim. "Have you slow danced much before?"

"No, not really. Maybe once or twice with Jimin-ah, if that counts."

"Well, you're a natural, regardless."

Taehyung pops his collar. "I guess Jungkookie isn't the best at everything anymore."

"You guys have strengths in different areas, but you're all equally talented."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You sound like my mom."

"Just watch the brownies while I get my phone charger," I chortle.

I'm gone for maybe a minute, and when I return, Taehyung is already helping himself to a brownie. "Aren't they hot?"

"Very. Still yummy though."

I hop up onto the counter, swinging my legs and observing him while he eats. He fans his mouth in an attempt to cool the dessert. I giggle at the sight. He notices and then comes in front of me, positioning himself between my legs, blowing on a small piece of the brownie.

"Ahhh," he instructs.

I open my mouth and he pops the piece on my tongue. "Mmm. I did a good job," I praise myself.

"You did," agrees Taehyung. "We need to hide these from JK or else he'll eat the whole pan."

"I should probably make him his own."

He nods before picking off another piece of the brownie, cooling it once more to feed me. Afterward, he kisses me, allowing his lips to linger. "You taste like chocolate."

"Do I?"

"Mhm," he confirms in a throaty tone, gliding his fingers over my cheek. "Now I'm curious about what something else tastes like."

"Is that so?"

Taehyung smiles smugly prior to grabbing my ass in order to pull me forward until I'm on the edge of the counter. He runs his hands along my exposed thighs, his fingers snaking up my skirt and taking hold of the waistband on my thong. He gazes at me, a nonverbal way of asking if he can remove it. I nod, lifting my bottom so that he can shimmy my panties off. He then kisses me, my heart skipping a beat or two, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason. Taehyung nips at my bottom lip and I whimper in desperate fashion. His tongue meets mine and I let out a whine, wanting-no, needing more. But I know we're not alone, so as he's about to dive in, I place my hand on his chest, halting him. "Wait. What if someone comes in?"

"Let 'em watch."

He sets my hand back at my side before hiking my skirt higher for easier access. Taehyung then goes to town, licking fat stripes up and down my folds, sucking and twirling his tongue around my clit. Loud moans escape my body and I cover my mouth to muffle them.

"Stop," he commands lowly from beneath me. "I want to hear you."

I then allow any sound that desires to come out, come out. I squeeze my eyes shut, absorbing and savoring every flick of his skilled tongue. They fly open when I hear footsteps pitter-pattering on the kitchen floor.

Those footsteps belong to Jimin. And he and I are staring right at each other.

"Tae," I pant, tapping his head to get his attention. "Jimin's...here...behind...you. "

Taehyung looks up. "What did I say? Let him watch."

I glance over at Jimin again whose lids are hooded, plump bottom lip in between his teeth. He begins to palm himself through his jeans, the crotch taut from his erection. He frees his lip, mouth hanging ajar ever so slightly as he relieves some of the pressure. I throw my head back to let Taehyung continue, listening to Jimin's immodest, shameless cries of gratification. The heat rises in my belly, and my legs shake and tremble. Mewls of pleasure fill the whole house as I come on Taehyung's tongue.

I open my eyes once more, spotting Jimin with his cock in hand, jerking off. I can't look away. He's just too pretty when he's a needy mess.

I want Jimin to feel as good as I do, so I gesture to Taehyung to go over and assist him in finishing. He then gets on his knees in front of Jimin, sticking his tongue out. Jimin releases, cursing something indistinguishable, and Taehyung swallows every drop.

Taehyung gets back on his feet, wiping a bit of cum from his lip with his thumb. He sucks it off previous to saying, "You two taste good together."

After composing himself, Jimin exhales loudly. "I can't believe I just let my best friend do that."

I hop down from the counter. "You did it to Jungkook. What's the difference?"

"Tae-yah is my soulmate," he maintains. "That's the difference."

"Okay, well why don't you and your soulmate have a brownie, hm?" I motion to the tray of desserts. "Better eat one before Jungkook gets home."

"Did you make these?"

"Yeah," I respond. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was wondering why I didn't hear the fire alarm go off."

I laugh at the exiguous diss. "Alright, wise guy. Just eat the damn brownie."

"I believe this is yours," quips Taehyung, slingshotting my thong at me. I didn't see it coming as my attention was on Jimin and it hits my forehead.

I gasp, pretending to be offended. I chase him, and with the help of Jimin, we tackle Taehyung to the ground, tickling him as payback.

I went from slow dancing to getting head, to rolling around on the kitchen floor with two grown men. What an interesting evening.

[AN] Hi, friends! I definitely wasn't planning on the smut scene going in that direction, but it sort of just happened, ya know?

[AN #2] Edited 5/11/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

8.2K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
186K 7.3K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...