(COMPLETED) Reincarnated as a...

By Kokyri_Ryuji

(RAAOPE = reincarnated as an OP elementalist) The story of a 14 year old boy, who died in a school shooting t... More

Disclaimer
CHAPTER I : I DIED?!
CHAPTER II : A NEW LIFE
CHAPTER IV : THE TRUTH
CHAPTER V : ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER VI : ROWAN THE ASH TREE
CHARACTER INFO 1
CHAPTER VII : A NEW FRIEND
Thanks for the fan-art🤩
A QUESTION TO THE READERS AND MAYBE Q&A? (PLEASE ANSWER)
CHAPTER VIII : A NEW ELEMENT?! (Part 1/2)
A little break
CHAPTER IX : A NEW ELEMENT?! (Part 2/2)
CHARACTER INFO 2
Where this story is headed...
CHAPTER X : STARS AND BATTLE
CHAPTER XI : TRAINING TIME!/HEX MARTINEX VS SILVER ZINC
CHAPTER XII : JETT HAJIMA VS ROOKE SHERBORNE
🇰🇭🎉🙇🏻THX SO MUCH FOR 2K READS🥺💘😭
NEW STORY
CHAPTER XIII : JIKAN (jin) CHRONOS VS REIN WRIDER/HEIR TO THE DEMON KING
HAITUS
NEW LOOK 4' LIGHT
Pick who wins
CHAPTER XIV : FREZ SYVIL VS BLAZE ZELFUR
Changed the ages
CHAPTER XV : KISS?/ARIELLE KUIKI VS ROWAN BIRCHWOOD (part 1/2)
CHAPTER XVI : KISS/ARIELLE KUIKI VS ROWAN BIRCHWOOD (part 2/2)
UPDATE
SUMMARY! YAY!
HELP!
CHAPTER XVII : HOT SPRING (part 1)
CHAPTER XVIII : HOT SPRING (part 2)
CHAPTER ∞ : GOODBYE WORLD...AGAIN
THIS STORY's COVER HISTORY

CHAPTER III: NEW SKILLS

4.5K 150 56
By Kokyri_Ryuji

PREVIOUSLY ON....

Did he blush? That was so cute, I don't think I wanna be his best friend...cause I might be in love...

...

?!

WHAT IM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST-FRIEND?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As hex was leaving he thought to himself 'maybe i still have a chance if he doesn't remember me'.

little did he know he did have a chance..

light's POV

When I was on earth I had light brown skin, chubby and had glasses, all and all i was not that good looking.but at least my parents were very nice to me, even when i came out, they accepted me for the person i am. but all good things must come to an end, as you already know i died. My grades were good but i was weak, and made fun of my appearance so that's why i had bullies.

Now I am a skinny, pale, good-looking, yellow-haired and eyes, 14 year old, I still needed glasses but to be honest I looked good in them.

Hex was also good looking...
he had orange to red gradient-hair, he was pretty muscular more muscular than me and his skin is a little bit tanned. he is my neighbor his house was a bakery that sells really delicious bread. Also his magic marks were on his forehead it was two scars that cross each other forming an X, which is different colors: yellow like the color of his left eye and orange like the colors of his eye right eye.

I also have the eye magic mark. My parents also told me about the eye magic mark, which signifies that someone is powerful or has potential.

I also learned some new skills and some skills that I already know but I didn't show (cause author-San here forgot...sorry)

{appraisal}

[name]: Light hikari
[age]: 17
[MP (magical power capacity)] : 500000
[power (physical)] : 60 (still-weakened)
[main aff.]: light
[skills]: God's blessing (passive skill) - you have been blessed by the god klaisem which gives you the ability to recover more quickly and use every single element.

Appraisal - let's you see the stats of other's by the help of the helper

Mimic - let's you learn any magic spell if you know the name of that spell and it's ability

Language comprehension (passive skill) - you have been blessed by the god Klaisem that allows you to understand every language, which includes ancient languages/spells and magic tongues : dragon-tongue, demon-tongue, fairy-tongue and so on...

Teach - a skill that lets you teach someone how to use a spell

I realized that I can use language comprehension to read the names of ancient spells and it's ability then use mimic to learn that spell which is...OP!!

Maybe I can use teach to teach hex some lightning magic.

Hex's POV

I am now going at light's house to train on some magic with him cause he said he wanna show me something, he is still weak but he insisted so here I am now, in his room.

(A/U : something to keep in mind, light did not tell Hex yet that he was reincarnated. He thinks light has amnesia)

Hex
"So...umm.. what did you want to show me?"

Light
"Just use your magic"

Hex
"On you?!"

Light
"Yes, it's fine, trust me"

Hex
"Ummm ok..."
{shock}
He uses it on light and it paralyzed him for 5 seconds
"Are you okay?!"

Light
"I'm fine don't worry about it.
Anyway this is what I want to show you"
{shock}

He suddenly raised his finger to point and me then I realized that I was paralyzed...

!!

DID HE JUST USED SHOCK?! HOW ?!

Light
"Shocked? No pun intended"

I didn't answer him I was too amazed
"How?"

Light
"It's a secret *wink*"

Hex
"What c'mon tell me"

Light
"Do you want to learn some more lightning spells?"

Hex
"Don't change the- wait what did you say?"

Light
"I said do you want to learn some more lightning magic"

Hex
"Well, yeah!"

Light
"Well then great! Now just follow my instructions"

Hex
"Ok!"

Light
"Ok, tell me a name of a lightning spell and it's ability"

Hex
"Lightning strike, it shoots a strike of lightning"

Light (in his mind)
{Teach}

Hex
"Wow, what are you doing, I'm feeling a surge of energy come to my body"

Light
"Now you've learned it"

Hex
"Learned what?"

Light
"Lightning strike"

Hex
"What?!"

Light
"Try aiming into the sky, through the window of course, don't destroy my room"

Hex
"Right!"
I looked out the and aimed at the sky
"{lightning strike}"
There was line of lightning shooting into the sky
"Wow! I can use lightning strike!"

Light
"Yes, yes you can. Yawn, now I'm exhausted, goodbye see you later, I'm going to sleep"

As he said that he fell down on his bed and fell asleep immediately. I don't know what he did but I'd fall asleep immediately too.
"Good night"

Gosh seeing you sleep is so cute *blush*
Oh wait that's kinda creepy
~~~~~~~~~~
Light's POV

I woke up in the evening, sight, I exhausted myself use the mimic and teach skill while I'm still weakened.

I got out of bed and notice Hex sitting on the floor leaning on my bed asleep. *blush* he's so hot. Should I wake him up? Nah.

I'm going to wake him up later, right now I'm hungry. I wonder if mom made dinner yet, I'm just going to go down stairs to find out.

I was now downstairs and I smelled something liked grilled fish, grilled fish is my favorite meal, some people say that it's bland but I like it so what.

Mom
"Oh light! Dinner's ready."

Light
"Right I'll be right there"

Mom
"Where's Hex?"

Light
"He's sound asleep so I'm not gonna wake him up yet."

Mom
"Ok, here grilled fish your favorite."

Light
"Thank you so much, let's eat"
~~~~~
Hex's POV

I am now awake, looking around to find that it is night and light's not there.*grumble* and I'm hungry heheh...

As I was going out of the room I heard light's mom ask what we did today, light answered that he taught me a new skill using two of his skill.

I was surprised but I want to hear more and for some reason I decided to stay and listen to the conversation before going down to eat too.

Light's POV

Light
"I taught him the skill, thunder strike using two of my skills together."

Dad
"What are those two skills."

Light
"You know, the skills mimic, where I can use any magic spells that I know the name and it's abilities of and teach, the skill that allows me to teach anyone a skill that I know. But the side effects of using both of them is that I exhaust my body and fall asleep."

Dad
"Just how powerful are you?"

Light
"I prefer to use the word 'OP'."

Mom
"Haha yeah honey that's the word always say why do you forget that."

Dad
"I'm sorry I'm just not used to it"

Light
"It's okay-."

Hex
"I need explanations! Now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/U : sigh, I'm finally done. While making this there was an accident In which the draft was deleted and I needed to write it again so apologies for the late update.

Love you people who actually reads this 😘😘😘)

(1228 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
768K 21.6K 57
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
161K 2K 28
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!
139K 5.9K 67
Sinking deep down below the darkest part of the ocean...And guided by a kid who will help him from every struggle....Waking up only to find himself b...