Dance to the beat of your hea...

De _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... Mais

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
This is a breeze!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

Swimming with the.... Memories??

6.3K 190 151
De _FandomLover332_

As months passed Izuku began to feel safe with his life, the memories of his passed rarely bothered him. Uraraka had been expelled from UA after her intent on injuring Izuku, the police nor the school could ignore all the evidence and proof of Uraraka harassing Izuku and threatening Katsuki. Along with the fake account of Katsuki threatening her to the police. Uraraka's parents had came to apologies for their daughters behaviour in person, they offered to pay for the damage to Izuku's phone but the greenette wanted Uraraka to pay not her parents he didn't want two people who had nothing to do with their daughter's plans to clean up her mess.

Izuku sighed as he and Katsuki were dragged by Kirishima and Mina to the school one Saturday afternoon. Kirishima had received a text from Kaminari about everyone in 1-a was going to use the schools swimming pool for exercise purposes, so he had decided that dragging a tired Izuku and a easily irritated Katsuki to the pool was a good idea.

Mina had Izuku on her back as he slowly woke up, muttering under his breath about a scene from a old play that was written a very long time ago. Kirishima kept a firm grip on Katsuki's arm as said teen tried to pull away, the blonde was tired and just wanted to sleep especially after a long late night filled with studying for their up coming exams before their summer break.

"Just let me go dang it!!! I want to sleep!!!" Katsuki growled, to tired to use his quirk but not tired enough to resort to biting the other teens wrist.

"Hahaha!! C'mon Bakubro, we're just using the pool for a bit and it is also a good time to work out!!" Kirishima said.

Katsuki was silent before looking at his half asleep brother before looking at the hand that had him trapped before going back to biting, not in the mood for socializing. This carried on until they reached UA, Mina gave a slumbering Izuku over to Kirishima before rushing into the locker rooms to change.

"Man Zuku can sleep! Is he always like this?" Kirishima asked, looking at a sleeping green bean.

"Yeah, if he stays up long enough throughout the night." Katsuki snapped but helped Izuku to get into his swim shorts that was school provided. "We were studying last night so it is to be expected." he added as an after thought.

"Oh... so that's why." Kirishima said, blushing in the realization that he had dragged two tired teens to the pool.

"Yeah well we're here now but I am getting a extra twenty minute nap!" Katsuki stated before he carried Izuku out to the pool with Kirishima following close behind.

They were greeted to the sight of their classmates doing stretches or doing lanes, Iida greeted them as they stepped out of the change room doors.

"Ah! Bakugo, Kirishima! Glad you all could make it... is Izuku-kun asleep??" Iida noticed a slumbering Izuku, who at this point managed to cling to Katsuki like a Kola drooling all over Katsuki's shoulder, snoring softly.

"Late night studying session." Katsuki supplied before walking over to a place for shade and sat down and closed his eyes.

Everyone looked at the two, Hitoshi walked over to the two siblings and sat next to them following in their example and took a nap as well.

"I think we should let them rest...." Momo said, looking at how peaceful the three looked.

Everyone nodded and let them sleep.

~

Izuku yawned and he sat up, stretching out his sore back and numb arms before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He opened his eyes to see that he was sitting on his brother's lap and that the two were wearing school issued swimwear. Izuku then noticed that they were at the school and everyone was playing around or doing lanes.

"Uh.... wha- how.... why?" Izuku muttered before Kirishima noticed the teen was now awake.

"Ah Zuku! Your awake!!" Kirishima chirped, grinning widely.

Izuku looked at Kirishima with a slight confused look as he slowly got up off of his brother, nearly falling backwards from the sudden rush of blood going to his legs. Kirishima was quick on catching the green hair teen and helped him over to the pool, Izuku sat at the pools edge and looked at the water with a calm look before waiting for an explanation as to why he and his brother were at the school when he remembered vividly their mom and dad placing them in Izuku's bed and tucking them in for the night which was around five in the morning.

"What time is it... and why are we at school?" Izuku asked as he yawned a bit.

The girls silently squealed at the greenette, who was rubbing his eyes, the guys thought they were looking at a young child with how young Izuku looked at the moment. Izuku was oblivious to this but at the moment he was just wanted to know what was going on.

"Oh well you see Kaminari had the idea of doing some fitness training at the schools pool so I invited everyone, Mina and I brought you and Bakubro here." Kirishima said.

Izuku blinked in shock.

"Wait... You guys survived the half asleep Kacchan and lived!!" Izuku gasped, which made everyone look at him with confused looks.

"What do you mean Izu?" Hagakure asked, Izuku looked at her with a look of fear.

"Kacchan may say that I'm a demon when I'm angry but when someone wakes him from his sleep tends to get the beat down of the century...... Trust me he sent our preschool teacher to the hospital after she woke him up harshly." Izuku said which made everyone look at the teen with shocked looks. "Yeah.... his mom wasn't to pleased with him but when she learned that the teacher poured ice cold water on Kacchan she got after the teacher." Izuku finished.

"Yeah that extra of a teacher was a jerk!" Everyone turned to the blond who now wide awake along with Hitoshi, who just yawned.

"Geez that's unmanly... but isn't that abusing the responsibility of a teacher?" Iida asked, looking shocked by this.

Izuku sighed knowing what he was about to explain would shock everyone but Izuku knew better then anyone that some teachers don't care about what they are doing to some of their students is illegal and that they could get arrested but Izuku also knew that what he was going to say was going to clear everything up to his brother who he knew was very confused about why he was sometimes targeted by teachers in the past.

"Well some of the teacher's in our old schools never cared, they would actively use their position of power for their own gain. All of my homeroom teachers would love to humiliate me in front of my classmates, my P.E teacher had.... had kept me back twice a week and beat me behind the bleachers where a janitor would find me three hours after school ended." Izuku said, rubbing a faint scar that was the width of his pinkie that was located under his right collar bone.

Everybody gasped at the horror and Katsuki walked up to his brother and hugged him. The class didn't notice Aizawa and Nezu listening in on the conversation with recorders going, the two heroes felt sick because of the greenette's story.

"But some of the teachers also targeted Kacchan... only in elementary though... when we hit Middle school all the teachers praised Kacchan and his quirk." Izuku said, looking at the water for a moment before a bitter laugh ripped through the air that chilled everyone. "As for me? I got targeted by everyone. Everyone hated me and thought that I was the dirt beneath their feet. All of my things would be ruined, my food would be slapped out of my hands and stepped on and half of the school would leave spider lilies on my desk or in my lockers.... it was mainly the teachers who did this because they didn't want to waste their breath on teaching a 'Quirkless' kid." Izuku spat out before looking up at his shelled shocked classmates.

There was a beat before they all shouted out their complaints while Katsuki hugged his brother not realizing the pain that he went through as they grew up.

"Did.." Momo started but Izuku shook his head.

"No....." Izuku trailed off looking sad before smirking. "Showing up everyday to class alive is the biggest middle finger to them in all reality and also half of the time I was putting up an act in front of my class to keep them from seeing my true emotions and half of the time I was just done with people and their crap. I would act all clueless to their hate or on other days to please their foul moods I would be all 'weak' but then there are days were my 'mother' would get to me and those days it isn't pretty." Izuku said, looking at the sky now.

The teen closed his eyes and he could faintly hear the harsh words from his past before smiling as he opened his eyes to see two birds flying over head of them.

"I'm glad that Kacchan was with me when my mother was arrested.... the day that I showed my mother that I was done with her and her crap... the song was epic though." Izuku chuckled, Katsuki chuckled as well.

"You sang 'Get Down' to your Mother without stuttering after she threw a knife at you! Not to mention she dragged you into the apartment with her quirk." Katsuki stated, the two completely forgot that they were in front of their classmates at this point.

"Well I was use to it, when dad wasn't home she would blame everything on me but when dad was home he would defend me from her." Izuku said, his green eyes soften at the mention of his father. "But when mom drove dad away, she got worst. Inko would drink, smoke, bring home boyfriends every week, blame me for her mistakes but she is nothing but a greedy little she-demon in all reality."

"Are you saying that you were being mistreated from the beginning?" Aizawa finally spoke up.

Everyone turned to see Nezu and Aizawa at the entrance of the pool looking shocked. Izuku just nodded his head knowing that Nezu would find someway to gain the information on his home life when he lived with his mother.

"She never liked me and would lie to everyone about what happens at home." Izuku said, like it was normal but deep down Izuku knew that it was wrong for him to talk about it so casually but it was years of mental abuse and physical abuse along with trauma that had built up over the years isn't something to talk about so normally like he is doing, but even with all the therapy he should still have at least a hard time talking.... but Izuku is Izuku and he does what he wants.

"Problem Child..." Aizawa muttered while shaking his head.

Izuku blinked before chuckling making everyone look at him confused.

"Well I guess that makes Kacchan a Problem Child as well since we're a package deal. I just happen to have more problems..... Oh that reminds me, I need to see Mrs. Winters again for therapy next week." Izuku said, tilting his head slightly like he was trying to remember the day that he was scheduled to see her. "She had chewed me out after the Sports festival and we're just waiting for my 'Drop' to come around.... So I'll need to get ice cream.... Katsudon...." Izuku then trailed of on a muttering spree of what he needs for this 'Drop' of his.

"A Problem Child indeed." Nezu said, looking slightly shocked by this.

~

I LIIIIIIVE!! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

......I am so terribly sorry for not posting for awhile, I was trying to come up with another good chapter and work has been a...... need to hit my head on a wall with how rude some of the customers can be.... anyways a lot of stuff has been happening lately. I am slowly learning to drive(I don't like winter driving!! It's scary!! =^= ) which is great. But just recently we workers no longer have to scoop for people(Yay!! No more Karen's or Ken's <- the entitled kind). Anyways I was reading some of the comments and I just love all of your comments, I couldn't stop laughing half of the time you guys or girls or in between are all just amazing!! Also I will be posting a chapter for names for you guys to vote on and I'll delete it after a month depending on how many votes a name gets(like around twenty or thirty give or take).

Well I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to read your comments and again I am so sorry for keeping you all waiting. *Bows* Until next time!!

~Dawn

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

64.2K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
252K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
13.9K 415 21
Izuku used to live with his mother, Inko Midoryia and was great friends with Katsuki. However, after losing his mom, he called his father. Little did...
19.3K 437 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...