As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Stupid With Love II

113 3 4
By ElisabethEhh

Today would be the first day for Cady to sit with the plastics. Honestly, Cady was nervous, but she wasn't the only one. Janis was scared, she was scared of what would happen to Caddie. Not only the plastics changing Cady, but also the chance of cady being judged and made fun of by the plastics.

This was not only Janis being her own caring self. But a smart part in Janis cared so much about the smaller girl. She cared about Cady her feeling, her mind, her heart. Every possible part of Caddie, Janis cares about it.

She doesn't know why, she really does not. It surprised herself too, how and why she suddenly cares so much about her new friend. Her train of thoughts quickly gets cut off by one of her teachers calling her on.

"Ms Sarkisian, could you please answer this question for me?" The teachers asks, waking Janis.
"Eh... ehm. Could you maybe repea-" The whole class starts to laugh and point at the embarrassed girl. Janis would run through the door and leave the school if she could. But this would only embarrass her even more the next day.

Luckily she gets saved by the loud noise of a bell ringing through the huge building. Janis quickly packs all of her things and runs out of the door. It's time for lunch, finally... She doesn't even care to go to her locker to grab all of her belongings. Instead the Dark haired girl just walks towards the cafetaria

Until she realizes something. "It's Caddie her first time sitting with the plastics, fuck"

She hurries to the table where Damian is waiting for her. "Jan! look, Cady is with the plastics already" The tall guy says and he points towards the table in the middle of the cafetaria.

"I didn't even get the chance to wish her good luck" Janis quietly mumbles, loud enough for Damian to hear.

"Cady will be just fine, I believe in her. Plus, we are here for her. We care about her Janis" Damian soothes. "Damian?" the 6'1 girl asks out of the blue, looking up at her best friend.

Damian raises his eyebrows, taking his eyes away from Cady.

"why do I care so much about Caddie. We've only known her for about a week or two, but I just don't want her to get hurt. Of course I know that it's normal, but with caddie it's just different..."

Damian his smile only grows as he's listening to his best friend. It's safe to say that his best friend is actually an hopeless lesbian. Janis completely oblivious about the signs she's giving away.

"Janis, I love you and all that. But isn't it a little obvious? You have a crush on Cady" Janis looks up.

"I do?"

The dark haired girl then looks back at where she was looking at earlier, not realizing she'd been staring and Cady a little to long to be straight.

"As much as I want to take your side on this... The looks give it all away. Who are you staring at right now hun?"

"Ca...Caddie"

"who were you staring at 10 minutes ago?"

Janis sighs, not wanting to admid it. But eventually giving in. "Caddie..." the darker haired girl rolls her eyes, she hates it when Damian is right.

The taller guy has a small grin plastered over his face. As much as he wants to be on Janis side on this and as much as he loves her, he can't deny that his best friend is a oblivious lesbian.

"Janis. Like I said earlier. I love you , but you're hopeless" and at this the tall guy receives a swap against his right arm. "I'm not!" Janis half yells.

"okay maybe I am kind of stupid with love"

Without realizing, the three plastics and Cady have disappeared from the cafeteria. This worries Janis, as if she wasn't worrying enough already.

"Damian" no answer.

"sasha" please tell me why he does answer now.

"what is it Jan, I'm trying to eat my lunch, since thafs kind of where lunch breaks are made for" he playfully teases Janis, causing Janis to roll her eyed again.

"shut it, that's not my point. I just don't know where Cady went. The plastics™ are nowhere to be seen"

Damian looks around once more, before coming to the same conclusion. "they probably went to the bathroom or something. Nothing to worry about Jan, Cady will be just fine"

Little did the pair know that Cady was everything but fine.

__________{~} __________

Cadys POV

"get in loser, we're going shopping" The Queen B taunts, causing Cady to flinch at harsh tone.

"But we have classes in like 20 minutes. Shouldn't we be in the cafeteria right now Regina?"

Regina sighs. "fuck that Cady, we are going to buy you new clothes. There's no way you're going around school, looking like that"

Karen laughs a little louder than necessary while Gretchen stays silent. Gretchen seems uncomfortable and hurt, Cady can simply read her as an open book. Does Gretchen feel the same way as Cady does? Trapped and stuck?

"So what you gonna do Cady, step in or be humiliated for the rest of the year!?" Regina snaps once again, a fake grin plastered on her face.

(A/N: I really don't wanna make Regina mean :(((()

"I... I'm sorry. I'll step in now" the younger girl apologizes as she steps into the big white Porsche.

"Sooooo Cady, any idea what kind of clothes we're gonna buy you " The brunette in the passenger seat asks, looking through the mirror.

"no... Not really"

"Of course she doesn't have any idea. Her whole style is gonna change. Thanks to me" Regina sternly tells the three other girls. All three of them wearing a fake smile mixed with a smirk. Cady has never been so uncomfortable.

Karen then grabs a tube of lip gloss out of her small purse, applying it to her own lips. "Karen, what if we let Cady shoot her shot with that. Maybe we can make her beautiful"

The blonde gives the gloss to Cady, who looks confused. "go on, shoot your shot"

Cady looks over at Regina and Gretchen. "what- what do you want me to do with this. What do you mean 'I should shoot your shot' I don't h-" she tries to tell before getting cut of by Regina. Who now looks very annoyed.

"just apply the God damn lipgloss loser. For fucks sake we're almost at the mall"

(time skip to the mall, brought to you by the amazing voice of Renee Rapp)

"So, I have two things you gotta try on. One leather skirt and a woolen sweater. Ofcourse not together but just, you know. Try the shit on" Regina throws the two items over the stall and deeply sighs. Sometimes she really regrets going to the mall with this loser. But she would never ignore a chance to laugh at people.

Cady looks at the two items. Wool and leather, the two fabrics already making her shiver. What the plastics don't know is that the strawberry blonde is hyper sensitive to these two exact fabrics.

It causes her an enormous wave of sensory overload.

But ofcourse she can't tell them that. So she carefully strips off her brown ish tanktop and her blue flannel. Both in comfortable soft cotton, which is kind of the only fabric that doesn't disturb her.

Already shivering at the feeling of the wool against her hand she slowly puts the sweater over her head. She can already feel the intense panic and discomfort coming.

Okay Cady, just keep breathing. It's just a fabric. It's not that bad.

"COME ON CADY, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. HURRY UP!"

After deeply breathing for one more time, Cady awkwardly steps out of the white stall. Slightly trying to smile at the plastics™

"who knew you could look decent" Regina taunts, walking closer to the smaller girl. How badly she wishes she could get out of the incredibly uncomfortable sweater.

"I really like the sweater Reginald. It looks nice and soft"

It does not feel soft to Cady. She starts to feel stuffecoated and her breathing gets heavier. She has to get out of it right now. It feels like she is covered in thousands of spider crawling up her skin.

"Regina I really-"

"I like it, I'm gonna buy it for you. Now try on the skirt" without any further comments Regina pushes Cady back into the stall. Only rubbing the wool more against her skin.

Cady starts to hyperventilate. Tears welling up her eyes. She wants to cry, she wants to rip the sweater off her body. But she can't, she's frozen right in her spot.

After two more minutes Cady is finally able to move again. She quickly rips the sweater of her skin, being freed from the horrible feeling.

Walking out of the stall, she's met by three confused faces. "where's the skirt?" Gretchen asks.

"oh ehm, it didn't fit. So I didn't care to show you guys" Cady quickly lies.

Did she just lie to the plastics?

"whatever, I'm gonna buy you this sweater and we'll drop you off at your house. Gretchen Karen and I have unfinished business anyway" the queen B grabs the sweater out of Cadys hands as they walk to the counter.

"oh and remember. There's a Halloween party tomorrow night. You better come, you'll regret it if you don't"

And before Cady knows it she's back home again. She feels a panic attack coming up, just great.

__________{~~} __________
As Cady is hiding in the most random place, her face covered in tears, trying her best to not make any sounds, she hears her phone receiving a message.

Who could that be?

She slowly moves over to her phone, looking at the notification.

Unknown
Hey, how did it go?

Cady Heron
Ehm sorry, who is this?

Unknown
Oh my God, I'm so sorry. It's Janis, from school..

Cady Heron
Oh haha, hey Jan

Janjan
Hey Caddie
This is all fun, but you're ignoring my message

Cady Heron
I'm sorry, what where you talking about again.

Janjan
Don't apologize caddie-cat. I aksed how things went with the plastics.

Caddie cat
It's kind of a long story. A lot of things happened...
It's weird to ask, but can you maybe come over?

This question made Janis weirdly enough really happy. Even tho she knew Caddie wasn't okay, she still got very happy. Cady asked her to come over!

Janjan
Oh eh yeah of course, I would love to
Whats your address?

Caddie cat
It's (insert adress)

Janjan
Alrighty cads, be there in 10

Caddie cat
Thanks Jan, it means a lot

As Cady closes her phone, she's still hidden in her spot. It's somethings she unconsciously does after one of her attacks. No one knows why but it kind of makes Cady feel better.

She cuddles up to the blanket that she has brought, waiting for Janis to arrive. No one is home at the moment, since her parents gave gone on a business trip to Ohio.

Cady then decides to send Janis one last message.

Caddie cat
You can use the spare key underneath the flower pot to come in. My parents aren't home.

After a few more minutes Cady hears a noise coming from the hallway. It's probably Janis. The door opens and she can hear the tall girls combat boots walking down the hallway.

"Caddie, I'm here! Where are you?" Janis softly yells as she walks towards the living room.

The house is fairly big, not as big as she remembered Regina's house to be. But slightly bigger than her own house.
The walls are painted a tan white brown ish color and there's a L shaped black leather couch in the middle of the living room. A small coffee table is placed between the couch and a flat screen TV. But no Cady. Janis walks over to the kitchen.

It's also pretty big with a marble counter top island. The kitchen table is placed between the kitchen itself and the living room. Several magazines spread across the table. There are tools hanging on the wall and different spices and oils neatly placed on the kitchen counter. But again, no Cady.

Janis than suspects Cady to be upstairs. Is it weird to give yourself a tour around someone else's house?

The dark haired girl walks out of the kitchen, back to where she came from.

"Caddie, are you upstairs?" she then hears a slight whimper coming from upstairs. Janis heart starts beating faster, a slight panic rising.

Janis runs up the stairs. Not caring that she is still wearing her big boots. She doesn't know what's going on with Cady, but something is wrong. And she's sure of that

She's met by 4 doors plus another staircase, probably leading up to the attic She quickly opens the first door, bathroom, no Cady. Second door, twin sized bed plus boring white walls , parents bedroom, also no Cady. Third door, another bathroom, but still no Cady.

Janis is left with one door, this has to be caddies room. She slowly opens the door. The walls are painted a beautiful color. Several paintings and photos decorating the room. She walks over to one of thr photos.

It's a picutr of a small girl sitting on an elephant. The same freckles and strawberry blonde hair. She looks exactly like Cady now. Janis heart melts looking at the photo. Next to it is another photo.

It's a slightly older Cady hugging a lion. Wow. She looks so much happier on these photos. So much more carefree than she looks now. Janis wishes she could make the girl happier, but she knows tbag she probably can't.

She then bears a soft whimper coming from... The closet?

"Caddie, are you in here" janis softly asks, walking towards the closet door and leaving the photos.

Still no response, only quite sobs being heard from the closet.

"kit-kat, can I come in. I brought chocolate?"

Cady stops for a second, but then agrees. After all, it was her who asked the taller girl to come over.

"su.. Sure"

Cady doesn't really know why she suddenly decided to invite the tall girl to come over. Somehow it felt right. Most of thr time Cady doesn't want people to bother her when she's having one of her attacks. But the past few days, hanging out with Janis, it felt almost natural.

When she's around Janis her anxiety isn't as bad as normal. Being close to Janis calms her down. And Cady has no idea why, but she knows that it makes her feel better.

Is that weird, to feel like that around someone. Is this normal or is it one of Cadys flaws acting up again? This makes the small doupt everything again. You know what, it doesn't matter. If it makes Cady feel good, then that's that. Thinking about Janis makes a smile creep up Cady her face.

Janis...

Janis slowly opens the door, finally finding Cady at the end of the closet behind all of the clothes. This brings a light chuckle from the taller girl.

"Caddie, dear. What are you doing all the way here in the closet"

Caddie is still sobbing into the soft blanket. Janis comes closer, opening her arms, signaling if she can give Cady a hug. Cady slowly nods her head, not daring to look Janis in the eyes.

"plastics... Clothes... Sensory overload... Panic... Have to hide..." the panicked girl manages to explain, falling into the warm embrace from Janis.

"ohw Caddie, it's gonna be okay. You're safe now, I'm here for you. It's okay, Caddie, it's okay. They're not here now. You're fine, calm down okay. Breath with me. I'm here, oh Cady" Janis whispers sweet nothings on her ear.

"Count down to zero with me, okay" Cady nods

"Ten" the plastics snapping at her

"nine" the thousands of questions

"eight" the mall with all those people and noises

"seven" hundreds of colors and fabrics

"six" the sweater

Not being able to breath

"five" but Janis is here

"four" she's here for you

"three" she will help you

"two" Janis, a safe place

"one" Janis

The younger girl calms down a bit, her breath becoming slower, the more Janis holds her.

"is there anything I can do for you kit-Kat?"

"kit-kat?"

Janis freezes for a moment. Shit. Why did she do that. Why did she call her that. That's creepy and weird Janis.

"I'm sorry, you probably don't like it. Forget what I said"

"no no, it's okay. It's just, no one has ever called me that... I like it" Cady replies, looking up at janis with a bright smile.

"can I just ehm...can I maybe sleep in your arms. These attacks take a lot of energy. We can talk later.... If that's okay with you?" the younger girl carefully asks. A blush creeping up both of the girls faces.

"of course kit-Kat. Is it okay if I wake you in an hour or so?" both of the girls smile warmly and Cady nods her head.

"Thank you Janis.. For coming over" and with that the younger girl cuddles into Janis. A blush still covering both their faces

____________________________________

And that's another chapter done
Istg Cady and Janis are so cute together
Oh and I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIT REVENGE PARTY IN HERE!!!
aaaanyway
Hope you like it!!

Words: 2931
Published: 9-22-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 797 15
Gxg imagines of Reneé and her characters!
81.6K 2.7K 14
Mean Girls (2004) Reign George is the Alpha of the Plastics, an A-list clique in NorthShore High School. (Y/n) (L/n) is his right-hand woman. Cady He...
8.7K 212 24
Art freak meets the homeschooled jungle freak. One catches feelings and the other is completely oblivious to the other having feelings.
2.7K 55 26
25 holiday themed cadnis oneshots, or, as i'm calling it, my cad-vent calendar :) come get y'all juice