If we were lovers|Sirius Black

By TearsF0rFears

"Secrets bond the soul." Bexley looked at him from across the room, longing to be held by him. "We must be... More

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ CAST ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
Animals.
5 Galleons.
Breaking bones and rules.
Blood,blood,blood.
Parchment.
Pleasantries.
Open arms.
Feuds.
Scheming.
Bated breath.
Mythology.
Adoration.
Eyes.
Suspicion.
Help.
Possession.
Midnight stroll.
Gentle.
Young Black.
Scrabble.
Birthday surprise.
Devour.
Remorse.
Thantophobia.
Fatal.
Chess.
Petal.
Test subject.
Lessons.
Virtue.
Champagne.
Weapon.
Direction.
Belt.
Pleading.
Hope.
Conviction.
Stutter.
Biting.
The Fall.
Smile.
Author's note.
Epilogue

Peculiar.

3.9K 127 225
By TearsF0rFears

The rest of the evening was filled with rather strenuous activities. It was fair to say the two of them were rather exhausted, as Bexley wriggled around in Sirius's arms, he groaned. 

"You're like a Bowtruckle. Just lay still!" His grip tightened around her and she sighed, pulling the cover between them to cover her body. Sirius raised an eyebrow at her and pulled her bare body against his. 

"But I'm squishy." Bexley pouted. 

"Why must you be so insufferable?" Sirius kissed her nose and nuzzled into her. "What's the plan for today?" 

"This." Bexley gestured between the two of them cuddling. 

"I wish Morgan but I have an essay. But we will most definitely be doing this later. And this." Sirius's hand wandered down her stomach and drew small circles on her hips, evidently suggesting some more exercise. 

"You're nasty." She joked. 

"You love it." 

"I mean you're alright." 

"Alright? We got to change that then, come to daddy." Sirius clambered on top of her and placed kisses down her neck, Bexley bit on her lower lip trying to suppress her laughter. "Morgan this is not meant to be entertaining." 

"Sorry, Daddy." She laughed as the words left her mouth. 

"You're really laughing at that? When you whispered dirty nothings into my ear in the changing rooms?" 

"You loved it." Bexley retorted, kissing his lips quickly, he shrugged in response. "Well we have to change that, come to mummy." Bexley broke out in fits of laughter underneath him. 

***

"How was he?" Lily enquired as Bexley and herself curled up together in front of the Gryffindor fire. Bexley's mind wandered to her activities and a smile crept on her face. "Well that's telling." Lily nudged her. 

"Let's just say he's quite vocal." Bexley grinned. 

"James is quite the same." Lily turned red as the words left her without thought, Bexley's eyes widening at Lily's recital. Bexley couldn't shake from her mind images of herself and Sirius tangled together in bed. "Oh Merlin, I can just feel the sexual hunger radiating from you." The girls broke out into chuckles as the portrait door opened and Remus appeared, looking quite disshevled. 

"Morning Remus. Are you alright?" Lily asked, pulling James's Quidditch jumper down her arms. 

"Fine." He snapped. 

"Hey!" Bexley reprimanded him for his feistiness, their eyes met and she immediately felt guilt ridden, it had slipped from her mind that the night of Remus's transformation was nearing. "Sorry." She shuffled over and patted the sofa, making room for him. Remus fell down with a huff and rested his head on her shoulder and she took his hand in hers.

"How do you feel Moony?" Lily asked, her hair covering her eyes slightly.  

"Hungry, tired, miserable and extremely hor-" He quickly stopped himself. 

"Aw Remus." Bexley squeezed his hand. "I wish we could do something to help you." The portrait door opened again and some sixth years hurried in, stopping in front of them.

"Um, Bexley sorry, but there's a boy waiting outside for you." The young girl stared dreamily at Remus, Lily's eyes widened at him. 

"Oh, thanks Kaela." Bexley looked between Remus and the girl. "Remus, you've met Kaela right?" 

"I don't think so. Pleasure." He stood up and shook her hand, her cheeks definitely reddened. Kaela made a few weird sounds before running back to her friends, giggling. "Why on Earth would you do that?" Remus furrowed his eyebrows but Bexley was already gone and out the portrait door. 

"Bexley!" A familiar voice called and Bexley turned to see Vincent Vaine leaning against the stairs banister. 

"Vincent, this is a surprise. How are you?"

"I'm great. I was wondering if you were busy at all tomorrow." He asked, his voice almost nervous. 

"I don't think so, unless there's something I'm unaware of. Why, what's up?" Bexley leaned next to him, her arms crossing her chest, pulling her cardigan around herself.

"Would you like to go on a walk with me tomorrow evening?" 

"Oh, um okay. Sure."

"8 sound good?" 

"I guess so. See you then." Vincent leant down and placed a kiss on her cheek and as he turned away, Bexley's brows scrunched up and she wiped away at her cheek. 

"Should I be concerned?" Remus asked peering from the portrait hole. 

"No, he's just being peculiar." 

"I don't like him. At all." Remus practically growled, Bexley walked over to him and hugged his waist. "This isn't changing my opinion." He added as he squeezed her. 

"I don't understand why none of you like him. He's a decent guy!" 

"You never see the bad in people Bex." He kissed the top of her head and they admired the portraits. 

"If you two didn't look like siblings, I would definitely think there was something weird going on." A cheeky voice spoke behind them, James. 

"Shove off." Bexley remarked, looking up at Remus she did notice their similarities and the closer she looked, the more uncanny it became. "Wow, we really do look alike." Remus simply smiled in response. 

"Miss Morgan! I have been looking everywhere for you!" Professor McGonagall's voice called up to them from the bottom of the stairs. "Professor Dumbledore requires you presence. Mr Potter, I know it's a weekend, but I've never seen a more wrangled appearance." She scolded his shaggy presentation. 

"I'll see you all later." Bexley smiled as McGonagall proceeded to fix James's appearance. Bexley practically skipped through the hallway, a permanent smile etched on her face. Even her knocking on Dumbledore's door seemed cheerful. 

"Good afternoon Miss Morgan." 

"Hello Professor, how are you?" She took a seat in front of his desk and as she looked into his eyes, her smile slightly faded. 

"Why do you look so downhearted?" 

"I, well, I'm just guessing what this meeting is about." 

"And you're conclusion has led you to a confusing end?" Bexley nodded in response. "Allow me to enlighten you, is there anything you would like to tell me?" Bexley shook her head. "Your arm, Miss Morgan." He gestured to Bexley's arm, it was no longer concealed, but the vivid red had reduced and now it was a shimmering scar. 

"Professor, I scratched it. That's all. It was nothing, just an accident." Dumbledore raised his hand and interrupted Bexley's ramblings. Who had told him? Her mind immediately wandered to Sirius, he wouldn't, he promised he wouldn't. 

"If that is the story you wish to maintain."

"It is. Professor, it's happened and I'd wish to just move on from this." She rubbed her hand up and down her arm. 

"Very well. Now onto our second matter, your parents informed me of your request to join Mr Black on his return home. I have discussed it with them and your teachers and we have come to the conclusion it shouldn't be a problem for you to attend. In fact, it would be best if Mr Black returned home with someone, I understand he has not returned for a few years now." 

"Thank you Professor. Sirius doesn't let on that he's worried, but it's clear. I just want to do all that I can for him." Something occurred in the moment between the two of them and Bexley had no way of comprehending it. Bexley saw Dumbledore as a young man, with another younger man the two of them seemed almost brotherly. "Professor, I-"

"You mustn't apologise. It's not something that can be helped."

"How do you know about me Professor?" Bexley knew Dumbledore was a wise man, but she had hoped she could keep this concealed from him for a bit longer. 

"I had my suspicions. Now, please inform Mr Black that the two of you will be leaving the first of November." Bexley rose and headed for the door before turning to Dumbledore.

"Professor, is it possible for someone to see their death?" Her palms began to sweat. 

"It doesn't do well to dwell on these things. Remember to live Miss Morgan." Dumbledore replied as he peered at her over his spectacles, wisdom oozing from his eyes.

Whilst it wasn't the answer Bexley wanted, it was the answer she needed to hear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
2.5K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...
319K 7.9K 54
Jasmine Ashley Evans, sister to Lily Evans. They were best friends growing up, maybe that was just because they're twins. They get their letters to g...
60.2K 1.8K 28
Summary: Josephine Potter has lived her entire life in second place. She may be funny, but her older twin brother could always make people laugh. She...