C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 55

277 18 6
By fandomfeverrrr

Pretty long chapter but it'll be worth it to the end

ELIZABETH DODGED HIS PUNCHES BUT HER EMOTIONS AND MIND WERE OVERRIDDEN, he tried to kick her down but she grabbed his ankle. He smirked and pulled her to the ground, he began trying to punch her but she dodged again. Standing up she yelped when he grabbed onto her braid pulling her back, she grabbed his arm and held it behind his back "Jim please, I'm not leaving without you guys." she whispered as it hurt her to be doing this.

He laughed deeply before using his blade to slice across her leg making her scream in pain. He wrapped his arm around her neck and said to her "but we're already fine here, beautiful, I dont want you to suffer anymore, you've already suffered enough"

The name only irked her when he said it, she roared and flung him over her shoulder, throwing him across. As he got up he laughed, she walked towards him and grew angry and determined to get them out of this "I'm not hurting you Jim!"

He let out a deep laugh before saying "but you have, and I don't feel that pain anymore" standing up he cracked his neck "Merlin did this to us, Vala is giving us the chance to get out" he lunged towards her and began throwing punch after punch.

She dodged some, received some, but had to regretfully throw some back at him. She threw him near the hatch and he nearly lost his balance falling inside. She shouted in a painful cry "NO!"

He glanced down behind him and smirked. Backing up, he almost fell back and she was quick to grab him and held him close. He chuckled in her ear and clawed at her back making her groan in pain "Am I really your light?" he pulled away and looked down at her seeing the look of fear that reflected, he moved a strand of hair from her face and said to her "sometimes I like to think, you really do care for me" he kneed her in the stomach and held her near the edge "what other monster could you turn into If i throw you in?"

She yelled and pushed him back to the ground, she opened her satchel and pulled out a sparker she had formulated that should kill the darkness "this better work!" she said before throwing it in. The sparker began lighting up, Jim grabbed the back of her head and threw her to the ground pinning her down, as he looked deep into her eyes, his eyes flickered again. She quickly noticed this and told him "I'm not giving up on you, I said I'd see you on the other side!"

The sparker destroyed the beast but the blast made some of the hatch crumble, she noticed this and quickly punched him making him off balance "sorry Jim!" She quickly picked him up to avoid the explosions. Turning him over she waited for him to wake up, she smiled in relief when she saw those familiar eyes again.

"Liz, I'm sorry but you can't stay here, you can't let me hurt you!" he pleaded, he might have no control over his body but he could clearly see everything he was doing "you need to go!"

Placing a hand on his cheek she rested her head against his "I'm not leaving you again" closing her eyes she recalled the moment that started it all "I love you" he smiled in happiness but roared in pain, pushing her away from him he stood up and walked towards the edge trying to fight back, she said to him "Jim come on, you didn't listen to me when you left to the darklands, listen to me now" she pleaded.

He chuckled and turned around saying jokingly "I could say the same thing" he laughed trying to reassure her that he was fine, but he could only fight it for so long "promise me, we stick together next time?"

She smiled through the tears "I promise, just keep fighting!" she pleaded as she slowly moved towards him.

Before she could reach him he lost control again, he smirked "how sad..." he backed away to the edge and she froze in fear "say goodbye to your last ray of light" he said, he screamed in pain before passing out.

As he fell over the edge she jumped down after him grabbing onto his hand, pulling him back up she cradled him in her arms. She knew now was not the time to slow down, throwing him over her shoulder she leapt out of the arena as she saw Claire begin to summon her shadows again. Holding onto the edge of the arena she looked back at them all.

Frowning she knew she had to take them down one by one, jumping back down she smiled a sheepish smile. Adjusting Jim on her shoulder she said to them "come on trollhunters, give me everything you got."

Claire spun her staff in her hand, Toby had his hammer over his head, and Marc shifted back into a dragon as he roared. She gulped and glanced up as she saw the chains hanging from the ceiling 'if I could just get you stuck up there Marcus.' She thought.

Appearing above her she tried to land a hit but failed, Elizabeth backed up, throwing Jim to Claire she knocked her down. Glancing behind her she heard Marc beginning to charge at her. Turning around she grabbed onto his head and led him up to the ceiling "No hard feelings Marc!" she apologised before getting him tangled up in the chains. Jumping back down she looked around her and saw Toby charging towards her, she dodged knowing that he was able to do now "dude, come on, out of everyone I think you'd be able to break through this!" grabbing his hammer she lodged it into the ground "that should hold you back long-" she grunted as Claire blasted her with her staff.

She tumbled near the edge of the hatch, standing up she panted. Failing to realise Marc flying past her, the gush of wind pushed her into the hatch and she screamed in fear. Trying to attach to the wall was hopeless, the fall seemed endless as she fell. Grunting as she made impact she held onto her side and groaned painfully, her body burning as the sensation of pain filled her.

Jim jumped down and looked around, turning around he said to them "she can't have gone far, find her."

She bit back the urge to fall down and began trying to limp quietly. As she moved through the tunnel she fell to her knees trying to catch her breath, she clenched her teeth "you can do this Liz, just a few steps further, you can do this" she said trying to get somewhat of a rush of adrenaline. The sound of humming made her look up, she narrowed her eyes as she saw a weak glow coming from down the tunnel.

Looking down at her hand, It glowed bright as an energy source was near, she heard the sound of armour clattering and huffed. Running through the pain she searched for the light.

Stopping she saw a barrier, hesitantly she allowed her hand to pass through and watched as it rippled. She passed through it and squealed when she began floating "forgot how this felt" she said as she tried to maintain her position before she rifted off. Holding onto the wall her eyes dilated, she felt herself shrink in its presence "holy sheeshkebob..." she mumbled.

The glory of the core, the core of the old realm. Flickering with whatever energy it had left, crystals around the walls balanced its energy as it spread it around the old realm. She could not help but look at it in awe as it reflected off of her eyes, the energy on her chest glowed again as a wisp reached towards the core. Moving towards it she was hesitant to touch it, knowing how unstable it was.

Looking up she saw two gemstones, one deteriorating, the other completely gone, she mumbled to herself "so that's how the pillars are powered..." she mumbled, she was too amazed to realise her surroundings.

Jim grabbed her arm making her turn around, he pushed her against the core making her scream in pain "gotcha!"

She clenched her teeth and glared at him, kicking him away she pushed herself away from the core, her back smoking from the amount of power that coursed in and out of her.

she knew she wouldn't be able to take them all on and knew that she couldn't get through to them. growling she flew past them narrowly avoiding their hits, she knew she had to escape and come more prepared. Running through the tunnels she ran with all her speed, but to her unfortunate luck she wasn't the only one with inhuman speed.

Turning around she snarled, grabbing Jim's fists she pushed them away from her "no hard feelings Jim." she said before slamming him against the wall "but this is for your own good." she punched him across the face and threw him at Marcus. Narrowly she jumped across the pit in front of her and escaped them, looking back she panted as she saw them all just stare at her, she frowned and bared her teeth "you won't win Vala, trust me on that!"

________________

Reaching her home, she knew she shouldn't stay there for any longer because they knew she would be here. Grabbing all of her stuff, she caught a glimpse of her reflection. Now that she remembered, she saw her new troll form in a whole light. Walking towards the shard she pulled the sides of her mouth seeing her sharp teeth, her pointy long ears, her horns, her eyes. All of this was confronting to her, she smushed her face together and sighed before walking away "this is a problem for later Liz, focus on the problem right now"

Apart of her knew she wouldn't be able to do this with a couple of tricks she needed her amulet, reaching her hand out she called out "by the power of merlin... come to my hand" the amulet didn't answer and she repeated, growing more and more infuriated "by the power of Merlin come to my hand!" she growled out "by the power of merlin- UGH!" she shouted as she punched the wall. Anger boiled within her as she felt helpless, grabbing her satchel she said to herself "who needs a dumb amulet anyways?"

As she walked through the woods she planned along the way "simple, kidnap one of them, get them to snap out of it, repeat, then beat vala's-" she freaked out when she saw a rattler patrol up ahead, jumping into the bushes she hid "not these guys again."

Wayde said to them all "glad you guys could come"

"This better be true, and real." one of them said "I didn't come out here for nothing"

"Come on you guys trust me, you know the plan, go with it-" he was cut off when Elizabeth grabbed him and held a knife to his throat "oh hey Mayana, guys this is her!"

"What plan are you talking about?" she asked him. The others couldn't come towards her since she had him hostage "I trusted you!"

He chuckled "and you still can" he said to her "i saw what happened to your friends, her chaos is too strong for anything to overcome, so i got us backup"

She backed away and held her sword out "do they know who I am?"

The short one rolled their eyes "yeah, we know, and that means watch your back"

Wayde glared at them and turned to look at Liz "heard about what happened at the arena, you destroyed the dark pit?"

She folded her arms "I had no choice, it was out of defence"

He nodded his head and continued "listen, we might have come up with a plan on our way here, without you"

Narrowing her eyes she asked "does that plan involve me?"

The tall one chuckled "you have no idea."

_________________

Walking through the crowd with her cloak on as she went into the arena, she found out that Vala had made the trollhunters participate in the next match as her champions. The plan was divide and conquer, since there were no rules in the arena they had the ability to jump in.

Wayde, Grok, and Alle were situated at each point of the arena, and she would give them the sign to go.

"Welcome all, to the arena!" The crowd cheered wildly "for the first time in millenia, the spirit of darkness has come to see our games, with their own champions!" Her eyes softened in fear as she saw her friends walk out, she glanced at the others and gave them a slight nod for them to be ready, the announcer said "who wishes to face the champions of darkness?!"

Elizabeth huffed and jumped down followed by the others close behind "we do!"

The crowd laughed as they didn't know who this was "and what chance do you have to face them?"

She wasn't sure of whether or not she should say this, glancing to wayde he gave her a reassuring nod. Breathing out she shouted pulling off her hood "because I am the chaoswielder!"

They gasped in disbelief, Vala awaited for a specific moment to occur for she had planned something and everything needed to go out perfectly. Others began trying to jump in and charge at her but Vala dismissed them by making her darkness pull them out of the arena "if the wielder wishes to face my champions then so be it, but as you all remember the only rule that is in this arena is only one can stand victor."

She growled at the spirit and looked down at her friends as they got ready to fight, she shouted "remember these guys are my friends so take it easy on them!" she jumped out of the way when she saw a beast try to ambush her "hey there buddy, would love to fight you but I've got a boyfriend to fight!" she grabbed onto their horns and threw them onto another one. As she ran to Jim she kicked him to the ground "hey how's it been?"

He rubbed his jaw and chuckled "actually ready to fight?"

She chuckled lightly "it's been me knocking you out most of the time so I think I'm the one winning over here jim!"

He summoned his sword and swung it at her, she jumped behind him and kicked his back, he laughed as he stood back up "and as always you keep hurting me."

Her eyes widened allowing him to get the upper hand as he pushed her to the ground. Before he could land a hit one of the creatures pulled him off of her "if anyones gonna kill the wielder, It'll be me!"

They grabbed onto her collar and she smiled sheepishly "no hard feelings right?" she screamed in pain as they began squeezing the life out of her, reaching her hand out she called "by the power of merlin come to my hand!" but once again it didn't work.

Vala was intrigued as she was at the edge of her seat "you can do it wielder."

Groaning she dug her claws into her opponents arm, she kept jumping and weaving as it grew too overwhelming to fight them all off. Grok had Marc pinned down "I've got the dragon!" he shouted, Marc growled and set himself alight, grok chuckled "that doesn't work on me"

Alle fought against Toby "I'm good on the metal one!"

Wayde was having trouble with Claire as she kept portaling away all the time "why did I get the witch?" he mumbled, she appeared above him ready to hit him with her staff. He smirked and threw a smoke bomb knocking her off balance.

Jim fought against the ones that were attacking him as he began advancing towards liz, she was unaware of who was coming from behind her since she was too busy dealing with the one in front of her. He smirked and began marching towards her, easily hitting off anyone coming his way, he saw another creature try to ambush her with a bow and arrow, his eyes flickered back to blue and he quickly ran. He saw the arrow begin to fly towards her and shouted "Liz watch out!" he jumped in its way taking the hit to his chest.

Her eyes widened in horror as she saw him collapse, as her lips began to quiver her eyes turned purple and pupils narrowed "NO!" she cried out before throwing the one off her and onto the attacker. Rushing to Jims side she cradled him in her arms and whispered "no, no, no, no" she muttered as she began to cry "you can't go, not like this" she was careful when she held him, noticing how slow his breathing became "stay with me Jim, stay with me" his eyes opened slightly before they closed again. She held him close as she felt the impending grief fall down on her.

Looking up she saw Vala right in front of her "what is your choice, who are you?" she asked.

Elizabeth looked down at Jim and clenched her teeth in anger, raising her hand up she called out, one last time "by the power of Merlin!" the amulet slowly began to form in her hands as it glowed brightly "CHAOS IS MINE TO WIELD!" her voice echoed, as a blinding light engulfed the entirety of the arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
266K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹