MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard

3.6K 180 27
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

    Zee stared down at Saint. They had arrived home. Nonetheless, it was his home and not the Saint Security headquarters. Gawin and Podd were waiting for so long that Zee instructed them to leave Saint and him in the car. Even his driver had left the car.

"Why did I do this?" Zee grumbled and sighed. He knew that answer to his question. Guilt.

    He continued to think. His personal doctor had arrived and was waiting for them to get inside too. He wondered what Saint would do if he knew that he did not follow what he said. Would he finally snap and punch his face? Zee studied the sleeping Saint again. The man must be really tired. He checked Saint's injury again and the bleeding had finally stopped. It was getting quite late, people were waiting for them to get into the house and not only that; he was getting really hungry. Zee sighed as he began regretting his rash decisions in bringing Saint back to his house. He gently touched Saint's shoulder and nudged the man. Nothing happened. Zee sighed and shook his head.

"Suppapong?" Zee touched his shoulder again. Nothing happened.
"Saint?" Zee whispered and stared down at the sleeping man.

    Surprisingly Saint opened his eyes this time. He was staring back at Zee. He blinked a few times.

"We're home." Zee whispered.

    Still, Saint lay on Zee's lap while doing nothing except stared back at the famous actor.

"Do you still hurt?" Zee asked Saint.

    Saint remained silent. Zee was becoming increasingly nervous.

"Suppapong?" Zee called his name.

Zee was shocked when Saint grabbed the back of his neck and plastered his lips onto his. He practically stopped breathing. Saint's opened his mouth and he moaned when Zee reciprocated the kiss. Zee stared into Saint's eyes. He was lost in the kiss and he was lost in Saint's eyes staring up at him with such needs and wants in them. Then, Zee yelped and pulled his head up when Saint bit his upper lip. His beautiful bodyguard stared back at him. Passion filled his eyes.

"Why did you bite me?" Zee murmured. He licked the cut and he could taste blood.
"Cause you're an asshole." Saint whispered.
"Fuck you!" Zee spat.
"Gladly." Saint countered and pulled Zee's face towards his.

Both Zee and and Saint moaned as their lips touched for the second time. Their lips battled and their tongues fought for dominance. As fast as their kiss started, Zee noticed something was not right. He stopped his kisses and raised his head.

"What the hell?" Zee cursed when he saw that Saint was sleeping again.
"Saint?" Zee whispered. He raised his head farther up to see the man on his lap better.
"Suppapong?" The ashen pallor that Saint had, made Zee a little worried.
"Suppapong??!!" Zee shook his body but the man on his lap still did not open his eyes.
"Shit!" Zee took out his cellphone and called Dome.
"Find me Pavel and the others. Saint fainted." He barked at his brother.
"What? What happened Zee?" Dome asked.
"Get them to the car NOW jackass! Hurry!" Zee cut the call and stared down worriedly at Saint.

    Zee could hear footsteps and the door next to him was opened from the outside. Pavel, Gawin and Podd looked inside the car while Dome stood a little further behind.

"Get him inside. Put him in the bedroom closest to the library." Zee instructed.
"My doctor's somewhere in the house. Dome?" Zee called for his brother.
"Farah's in the living  room." Dome told him.
"He is bleeding... Here. A cut or something." Zee pointed at his bloodied shirt.

Pavel, Gawin and Podd carefully carried Saint out from the car and into the house. Zee gathered his cellphone and also Saint's iPads with him before following them. Zee dumped all the gadgets on one of the shelves in his office before walking towards the bedroom where Saint should be. When he got into the room, his doctor who was also his friend had begun checking on Saint. Pavel, Gawin and Podd left the room leaving Zee and the doctor tending to Saint. His beautiful bodyguard was on the bed with Farah checking on him.

"Why didn't you send the man to the hospital Zee?" Farah asked him.
"He refused." Zee answered.

Farah checked the wound on Saint's abdomen first.

"It's no longer bleeding but there seems a lot of blood here." Farah stared at Zee's bloodied shirt.
"It needs stitches though."
"Why are you still here?" She questioned Zee.
"I just want to Farah! Shut up!" Zee grumbled.
"He has some bruises here and there. Superficial ones." Farah murmured as she continued to check on Saint.
"Hey Zee..."
"What?"
"He's one good looking man huh? Is he single?" Farah turned to Zee.
"No."
"No? Dang it!" Farah slowly stitched Saint's abdomen up.
"Who's the lucky girl... Or boy?" Farah asked Zee.
"I don't know Farah. Tell me... Is he going to be okay?"
"Yeah... He has a slight fever... The blood loss may have made him sleep like the dead."
"He's going to be fine?" Zee questioned.
"Yeah... Feed him good hearty food and he would be back on his feet in no time." Farah explained.
"I will leave some painkillers if he needs them. And some antiseptics." She continued.
"You sure he is not single Zee?"
"Positive!!" Zee barked.
"What the hell has gotten into you Panich? I was just asking... You know how desperately single I am!" Farah glared at Zee.
"I don't care." Zee growled.
"Fuck you Zee! If you didn't pay me good money I will never be your doctor!" Farah grumbled and continued with her work.
"I'm sorry Farah... It has been a long evening..." Zee walked next to his friend and looked at what she was doing.
"Apology is not accepted until..."
"Until what?" Zee asked her.
"Can I have his number?"
"No!" Zee glared at Farah.
"He is NOT single and I don't want you to be... The third person!" Zee replied.
"Hey... I don't mind being the third person... If his girl or boy loved him... Even a third or fourth person would not take him away!" Farah stated.
"I'm done." Farah suddenly said as she studied the stitches on Saint's abdomen.
"He has a number of scars. What does this man do?"
"He's my bodyguard."
"Is he the same bodyguard what they made romantic videos with you in it? It IS him!!" Farah grinned.
"You guys look damn hot in them." Farah added.
"Can we not talk about those damn videos?" Zee muttered.
"Now... What should I do with Saint?" Zee asked Farah in all seriousness.
"Nothing... He is not dying Zee!" Farah grumbled.
"I'm not saying he is." Zee countered.
"You are awfully concerned about your..." Farah stared at Saint.
"Your beautiful bodyguard?" She grinned.
"I pay a hell a lot of money for you and him... That's why I am concerned." Zee stated and then he yelped when Farah punched his shoulder.
"Fuck you Zee!" Farah cursed him and then went to a table where her backpack was. She took out some stuff.
"Painkillers..." She showed Zee.
"Antiseptics." She showed him another.
"Do you guys have adequate first aid kit?" She asked and Zee nodded.
"I'm going home." Farah zipped her backpack up.
"Thanks Farah."
"No worries... This is on me." Farah said.
"You can't do that..."
"Of course I can... Because I still want his phone number!" Farah winked at Zee.
"He is not yours Farah!"
"Of courage not... I love a good challenge that's all." Farah asserted while Zee shook his head and rolled his eyes.
"Zee?"
"What?"
"What happened to your lip? You want me to check on it?" Farah stared at Zee's lips.
"Nah... I'm good." Zee answered.
"Did you have rough sex or something?" Farah snickered and then she laughed.

    The two walked out of the bedroom and stopped. Pavel and Dome were standing just outside.

"Could you please send Doctor Lee to her car?" Zee asked Pavel and he nodded.
"Thanks Farah." Zee hugged her.
"Hey Dome..." She hugged Dome too.
"Do you have Saint's phone number?" She asked him and he nodded.
"Can I have his phone number?" Farah grinned.
"Sure..." Dome said and took out his cellphone.
"It sucks that he is not single!" Farah groaned.
"What?" Pavel looked at her.
"It's really late guys... It's not safe for Farah to head home at this hour... Pavel... If you could..." Zee quickly ushered Farah to the door.
"Bye Farah."
"Bye Dome."
"Thanks Farah... Good night." Zee said as he looked at Pavel ushering Farah out of the house.
"Dome... Do we have something to eat?" Zee asked his brother.
"I can make you some sandwich if you want..." Dome said.
"Could you?"
"Sure Zee..."
"I'll be with Saint." Zee said before leaving Dome.

****************************************************

    Saint opened his eyes and immediately he knew that he was not at his apartment. He knew that he had passed out from the fatigue and maybe from his injury. He slowly pushed himself up and checked his abdomen. He was surprised that someone had stitched him up. The injury was not that bad but from everything that happened to him; his body simply wanted to rest Saint thought. He also realised that he was wearing clean clothes. They were not his. Next to the bed was a table and on the table was some food covered in some cling wrap. His stomach growled. He sat up and stretched his body slowly. The room looked familiar but he was still unsure where he was. He picked up a bowl of fruits and tore the cling wrap. He then devoured the whole bowl of fruits. He was ravenous. He was reaching for plate of sandwiches when the door opened. It was Zee Pruk Panich.

"Good afternoon." Zee greeted.
"Afternoon." Saint replied.
"Don't eat that... They were from last night." Zee came in carrying a tray laden with piping hot dishes.

    Zee carefully put the tray down and then he removed the other tray and put it on a table near the wall. Saint then knew that he was at Zee's home. No wonder the room looked familiar.

"You need to eat. The doctor said that you need to eat hearty food." Zee stared down at the dishes on the tray.
"Thanks." Saint murmured.

    He picked up a bowl of beef stew and started eating. He tore a roll into half, dipped it into the stew and ate.

"Sorry..." Saint said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.
"I haven't eaten for..." Saint checked his wristwatch.
"For 48 hours." He shared.
"No worries... Enjoy..." Zee said and he sat on the nearest chair to the bed.
"Are you... Going to watch me eat?" Saint asked questioningly.
"I... Well... You..." Zee stammered.
"You..." Zee was trying to find an answer to Saint's question but he could not find any reasonable answers to it.
"Yeah...?" Saint waited for Zee's answer while he ate the stew with much gusto.
"You... You... Look hungry." Zee cursed himself for stating the obvious. Saint blinked and continued eating.
"I said I haven't eaten..."
"For 48 hours." Zee finished his sentence as he continued to feel like a stupid idiot.
"Why didn't you send me back to headquarters?" Saint questioned Zee.
"I..."
"Yeah?" Saint waited for Zee's response.
"I'm..." Zee started stuttering again as he himself had no idea why he brought Saint back to his home.
"I... I actually have no idea why." Zee finally answered.

Saint looked up from his bowl at Zee. The usually confident and composed actor looked uncomfortable and nervous.

"You okay?" Saint asked him.
"I'm good." Zee nodded.
"Your painkillers and antiseptics are on that table." Zee pointed while Saint nodded his head.
"Thanks."
"About yesterday..." Zee murmured.
"Yeah?" Saint replied as he put the empty bowl on the tray and picked up half of the roll that was left uneaten.
"What about yesterday?" Saint questioned Zee. He then stated eating the roll.
"Do you want more stew?" Zee asked.
"Sure... I can eat a lot... Just so you know." Saint shared.

Zee was about to stand up and Saint held his hand. Zee froze.

"What happened?" Saint pulled him back down.

Saint then held Zee's neck and brought Zee's face closer to him. He studied the cut on Zee's upper lip.

"How did you hurt yourself?" Saint whispered as he stared at Zee's lips.
"I... fell." Zee replied feeling nervous as Saint was so close to him.
"You have to be careful..." Saint whispered and then he raised his eyes making Zee even more nervous as he was staring into Zee's eyes.
"You are an important star Mr Panich... You can't hurt yourself like this." Saint reminded Zee.

Zee blushed when he was transported back to what happened the night before and the fact that Saint was so close to him.

"You okay Mr Panich?" Saint put the back of his hand on Zee's forehead.
"You seem fine." He stated.
"No fever." Saint murmured as he put the back of his on Zee's neck.
"Yeah... Normal." He said.

All the while, Zee felt as if his heart was going to burst from his chest. He swallowed and licked his lips. Saint's eyes flickered back to Zee's lips.

"Careful Mr Panich." Saint  murmured.
"Don't hurt yourself." He added.
"I..." Zee said.
"I'm going to get you more stew." He immediately stood up. Saint studied the nervous Zee.
"Thanks." Saint said and he continued to stare at him.
"By the way... Who changed my clothes and may I know where my dirty clothes are?" Saint questioned him.
"I... Pavel... Pavel did... Your dirty clothes are drying... They are... I'll check where they are." Zee stammered and left the room as quickly as possible.

Saint could not understand why was Zee so nervous. He sighed and continued to eat some fruits on the tray when Pavel came into the room.

"Hey Boss!"
"Hey yourself." Saint responded.
"You're not dying... That's good!" Pavel grinned and sat on the chair where Zee sat before.
"Where are my clothes?" Saint asked him.
"Huh? What clothes?" Pavel replied.
"The ones you took when you changed me into these." Saint pointed.
"I didn't change your clothes." Pavel stated.
"Mr Panich said you did." Saint countered.
"Me? I went home after my shift ended at midnight and I am back here cause I want to check on you." Pavel informed his boss.
"That's weird..." Saint trailed.
"Boss... I'll come back later. Since you are obviously alive and kicking... I want to check on Art and Kev." Pavel stood up.
"Not Dome? Interesting..." Saint snickered.
"You know me well... " Pavel grinned.
"Mr Panich will fire your ass if you keep hitting on Dome." Saint reminded him.
"The heart wants... What the heart wants Saint." Pavel answered.
"Not your dick?" Saint asked and Pavel laughed.
"He is my quintessential type Saint. Someone who looks so innocent for someone dirty like me." Pavel grinned.
"You don't know him... Don't judge a book by its cover." Saint reminded him.
"Boss... Don't talk like that cause you sound like my high school English teacher." Pavel made a face.
"Oh yeah... That jackass that you guys apprehended yesterday? He's in custody. Her lawyers are working on a very strong case against him." Pavel told Saint.
"That's good." Saint nodded.
"We have a pretty solid case  but they will need our statement as their witnesses." Pavel continued.
"No problem... You know I'll be happy to keep him behind bars... The longer the better." Saint shared.
"See you later Boss." Pavel said.
"Hmmm... I can see that you are enjoying your lunch... Max said Zee had been busy cooking in the kitchen since the sun was up!" Pavel stated.
"The man cooks?" Saint was surprised.
"Yup... Handsome... Popular... Wealthy... And he cooks!" Pavel listed before leaving.

    Saint was astonished by Pavel's admission. The man cooked. Then, he thought as to why Zee was so nervous. He had no idea what was tormenting Zee. Saint shook his head and continued eating. He had finished nearly everything on the tray when Zee came back with the stew.

"Sorry... I had to answer some phone calls." Zee said and gave Saint the bowl of stew.
"Thanks."
"Suppapong..."
"Yeah?"
"I..."
"I want to..."
"I want to say that I am sorry for being an asshole." Zee blurted and then he waited for Saint's response.

    His beautiful bodyguard nodded and then he put the bowl down on the table in front of him.

"Apology accepted." Saint replied.
"Thank you." Zee asserted.
"Another thing... I have to continue with my birthday party... It is my obligations to my fans. Without them, I am a nobody. I hope you understand." Zee said.
"Mr Panich... You and your brother's lives are in danger. It is too risky." Saint stood his ground.
"Mr Suppapong... The birthday party has nothing to do with my birthday. It has everything to do with my fans." Zee explained.
"Please..." Zee begged. Saint studied the man.
"I... I understand if you refuse to protect me. I will find another company if you are reluctant. This is not a threat Mr Suppapong... I accept your decision." Zee stated.
"Mr Panich... Do you promise to follow everything that my team and I ask you. If we stay?" Saint questioned him.
"Yes." Zee answered and Saint slowly nodded.
"Then, my team and I will ensure your safety Mr Panich." Saint responded and his eyes rested on Zee's lips again.
"Thank you." Zee nodded. He noticed where Saint was looking rather intently.
"Stop..." Zee fidgeted uncomfortably.
"Stop what?" Saint asked.
"Staring." Zee muttered.
"Does it hurt?" Saint questioned as he studied the cut on Zee's upper lip.
"Nah..." Zee shook his head.
"You fell... You said?" Saint narrowed his eyes. Zee knew the shrewd man did not believe him. His face went up in flames.
"Did I say that?" Zee asked nervously.
"Actually I banged my face... On a... Wall.. No... No... My tablet fell on my face!" Zee answered frantically.

    Saint held Zee's chin and studied the cut again.

"Have you put some medicine on it?" Saint murmured and Zee shook his head.
"You should." Saint added.
"Okay." Zee whispered.

     The door to the bedroom suddenly opened and Doctor Farah Lee entered with a brilliant smile on her face. Zee pulled himself from Saint's hold.

"Good day... Hi Zee..." She smiled at him.
"Saint... You are awake.. I was the doctor who took care of you last night." She smiled and glided into the room.
"Hi... I'm Saint Suppapong... Thanks for last night."
"Don't mention it... I am a doctor... It is what I do." Farah gave him the sweetest smile.
"I am Farah Lee and you can call me Farah." She and Saint shook hands.
"Would you excuse US Zee? I need to check on Mr Suppapong." She murmured seductively.
"I thought you said that he's fine?" Zee questioned his friend.
"That was yesterday... I need to check his... Wound... today." Farah eyes strayed towards Saint's abdomen.
"I..." Zee said and stopped when two pairs of eyes rested on him. Saint's were filled with questions while Farah's were hopeful.
"I... I shall leave you two then." Zee picked up the dirty dishes and put them on the tray.
"Actually Doctor Lee... I feel great!" Saint smiled at her.
"This is nothing." Saint told the doctor.
"No... No... I must check on you. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Farah picked the tray up and gave it to Zee.

    She then pushed Zee out of the door.

"Zee... You lied. Pavel told me Saint is single!" Farah whispered with a twinkle in her eyes. She then closed the door behind Zee. She turned around and smiled at at Saint.
"Mr Suppapong... Or should I call you Saint? Let me check on your wound." Farah murmured sweetly at Saint.

****************************************************

"May I know why are you sulking?" Dome asked his brother.
"I'm not sulking."
"You are Zee." Dome's eyes narrowed.
"Eat your stew Dome." Zee instructed his brother.
"Fine..." Dome replied. He spooned some stew and ate. Dome immediately smiled.
"Your stew is delicious Zee! Mom's recipe?" Dome asked and Zee nodded.
'You haven't cooked Mom's dishes for so long Zee." He smiled sadly.
"I don't like seeing you like this...That's why I don't cook her favourite dishes." Zee said and ruffled Dome's hair. His little brother smiled at him.
"Aren't you eating?" Dome pointed at Zee's untouched bowl of stew.
"Maybe later." Zee muttered and pushed the bowl away.
"You okay brother? You don't look okay." Dome said and he held Zee's shoulder.
"I'm fine Dome!" Zee replied.
"Don't get angry with me!" Dome grumbled and glared at his brother.
"Sorry... I'm sorry..." Zee apologised. At that exact moment, Mister Fluffy Mitten jumped on the table.

    The regal cat curled up in front of Zee and purred. Zee immediately rubbed its head and scratched his belly. Zee instantly felt better. He smiled when Mister Fluffy Mitten nibbled his fingers playfully.

"Hi Guys!" Farah entered the kitchen.
"Farah? You're here?" Dome stood up and hugged her.
"I came to check on Mr Saint Suppapong." She said.
"Is he alright?" Dome questioned.
"Unfortunately... Yes." Farah grumbled.
"What to have some of Zee's beef stew?" Dome offered.
"Sure!" Farah said and took a seat next to Zee who was playing with the fat cat.
"Zee..."
"What?"
"You got to help me. Saint doesn't seem interested in me." Farah grumbled.
"What makes you think I can help?" Zee countered.
"He is your personal bodyguard... You spend a lot of time with him."
"So?" Zee questioned.
"You can convince him to give me a chance! Please Zee!" Farah begged.
"You're interested in Saint?" Dome queried as he put a bowl of stew in front of her.
"Yeah... It was lust at first sight!" Farah giggled. Dome laughed with her. Meanwhile, Zee stared at his friend as if she had grown another head.
"Zee... You got to help her." Dome smiled.
"I don't know how I can help you." Zee shrugged.
"I just remembered that I got to make a phone call. Sorry Farah." Zee abruptly stood up.
"This stew is scrumptious Zee." Farah beamed.
"Thanks."
"I'll see you later okay?" Zee hugged and slowly left the kitchen.

    Zee's shoulders instantaneously slumped when he left Dome and Farah. He felt dejected. He was not sure why he felt as such. He sighed and turned into a corner when he bumped into Saint.

"Careful!" Saint said as he held Zee's shoulders to steady him.
"You okay?" He asked Zee and the an nodded.
"Do you know where my iPads are?" Saint questioned Zee.
"Yeah... They are in my office." Zee answered and gestured for Saint to follow him.

    Zee opened the door to his office and walked towards a book shelf where he had put Saint's iPads. He took them from the shelf and handed them to Saint.

"Are you sure you are fine?" Zee asked him.
"I've been injured worse than this. As I told Doctor Lee... This is nothing." Saint informed.
"Alright... So you are heading back to your headquarters?" Zee questioned Saint.
"Yes... Oh... May I know where my clothes are?"
"I put them in the dryer and I think they are dry by now. I tried cleaning the bloodstains but I don't think I did a great job." Zee looked disappointed as he absentmindedly narrated what had done.
"Did you wash my clothes Mr Panich?" Saint looked astonished.
"Me? Nooooo...." Zee cursed himself.
"I mean... My maid." Zee nodded.
"My maid." He repeated.

    Saint studied the man. He narrowed his eyes because he believed that Mr Zee Pruk Panich was hiding something. His demeanour and his body language reeked of deceptions.

"Mr Panich... Are you hiding something?" Saint took a few steps forward while Zee took a few steps back.
"You must be wrong... There's nothing to hide." Zee murmured looking nervous again.
"Are you sure?" Saint asked him and he nodded fervently.
"Yeah... Yeah... There's nothing to hide." Zee answered.
"You should head back to headquarters... It's getting REALLY late." Zee smiled nervously at the scary man.
"Mr Panich, it's 3 in the afternoon." Saint replied.
"You need rest!" Zee said and patted Saint's shoulder.
"I know you are hiding something Mr Panich... Should I be worried about it? Will it endanger you?" Saint's voice seemed to turn grave and Zee could not help but feel trapped.
"No..." Zee answered feebly.
"I don't want anything to hurt you Mr Panich." Saint moved closer and touched Zee's face and then Saint's eyes rested on Zee's lips.
"I'm not hiding anything..." Zee trailed.
"If you say so... And Mr Panich.."
"Yes?" Zee whispered.
"When you are ready to tell me what you are actually hiding... I'm all ears." Saint informed him and Zee slowly nodded.
"I'm not hiding anything REALLY... Please believe me." Zee told the man again praying that he would leave the subject alone.
"I've seen your movies. You are an excellent actor Mr Panich." Saint shared.
"But Mr Panich... You can't lie to me." Saint whispered and then his eyes bored into Zee's.
"I will know what you are hiding one way or another." Saint murmured and smiled.

*My knowledge of the medical field is basically nonexistent. I am sorry to any medical professionals if my story is not realistic or correct. 🙏🏽 🙏🏽 🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
270K 11.5K 38
Tutor, a closed-off and stubborn prince, longs for the attention of the man who came to work for his family when they were children. Fighter, a tort...
46.8K 1.4K 14
"Hia, don't tease me like this, it's too much." I was almost doubled over in embarrassment. My hands came to the front of my face, blocking my on scr...
145K 6.8K 41
What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Thailand? What happens when they accidental...