The Art of Metaphorical Colli...

By jaiexe

SOON: Poems and metaphors are the heart of Cord's soul. It's her only escape from her chaotic life. Her whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Disclaimer

65 6 1
By jaiexe

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's Note: This story is still ongoing. You might notice few typos and wrong construction of sentences so bare with me. I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 444 45
You were my First Love; toxic, unhealthy for my state. But i learned Love from you; you taught me what it meant to spend nights crying at the edge...
2.2K 1.1K 17
Atlas had never experienced love until Jude walked into his life. She became his first true friend, and ultimately, his everything. Though Atlas was...
131K 9K 57
This story is part of the Wattpad Creators Program! β€’β€’ One sudden horrific moment shifts the entire trajectory of Atlas and Errol's lives, handicapp...
4.9K 347 200
a collection of poems from the heart. these poems were written in times of either strong emotion or immense boredom. a creative outlet full of reveal...