seven a.m. lessons for a thief

By gsiimp

TW⚠️: MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES she was a flower that bloomed only under the moonlight. in which two people who we... More

just...a masked stranger
the difference in our worlds
i don't need any pity
why are you kind to me, stranger?
i'll keep your secret while you keep mine
a harmful white lie
will you, miss me if i die?
not that type of ideal good guy
who am i ?

im her boy..space friend!

932 46 12
By gsiimp

day 14

" our experts has predicted that a snow blizzard will last for about two weeks starting tomorrow. we urge that all citizens stay at home..."

"oh my! a snow blizzard tomorrow? how unlucky! i was just thinking of going on a business trip!"

mitsuri fidgets and swallows nervously.

did she look good?

did she look way too skinny?

did she look pale and sick?

she's not even sure why she cares about that. she has always looked like that, so why did she suddenly care about her appearance so much today?

" madam, there is a boy outside who have claimed to be misturi-sama's friend. "

mitsuri flinched, but instantly her heart lighter as she stumbles out her chair, rushing towards the main gate of her home.

"mitsuri-sama, please don't run!"

mitsuri's face brightened up with sparkly eyes as she sees a familiar masked guy in front her house, yet he seemed a little different.

mitsuri waves happily and watches closely as he walks towards the stairs leading up to the entrance she was standing at.

her heart pounded like crazy. it was like she got star struck.

half of obanai's hair was slicked back at the front. little loose baby hairs poking out from the front and the sides, while most of them lazily gelled back. he had always wore the outfit they shopped together, and had a fancy cross earring dangling off his right ear.

did she mention he didn't button up his first two buttons? yea.

he had sort of a cleavage, showing off his pale skin and his collarbone forming shadows under the sun.

A/N : i absolutely suck ass at drawing but his hair is smtg like this and yes i did not draw the eyes

his right hand was holding a paper bag.

"hey. happy birthday, mitsuri." finally reaching her, he loudly pants through his mask and passes her the paper bag, his left hand habitly runs through his hair, though it was gelled back. he clicked his tongue in annoyance, forgetting that his hair was gelled back.

"t-thank you obanai-kun!" overwhelmed woth excitement and happiness, mitsuri still managed to get a thank you out of her mouth.

"aah! mitsuri-chan! are you kids on first name basis?!" suddenly, one of mitsuri's older maid appeared behind her, interupting the sort of 'sweet moment' they were having.

quickly, mitsuri waved her hands in denial furiously while still clutching on to the paper bag.

"no no! w-we...w-we!" she couldn't find the right words to place what their relationship is like.

they have kissed. twice actually.

went out on a date. more than once actually.

stood up for her infront of bullies.

but they only knew each other for about one? two weeks?

it was like they have known each other forever, despite just meeting.

and it wasn't love at first sight.

it was simply just a fateful encounter leading them to...whatever they are now.

"well...i'm her...." both mitsuri and her maid turned to eye obanai curiously, both gulping as he speaks lazily, taking off his shoes and place them by the shoe rack.

"boy...space friend!" he straightened up and ran his hand through his hair again, then winking and clicking his tongue as he replies, staring at both of them cheekily.

instantly, mitsuri blushed, yet she felt bitter at his response.

like the knowing experienceful old maid she is, the maid slowly formed a big 'o' with her mouth giggled.

"ohhhh! i....see!....young man! sometimes it's okay to let the cat out of the bag you know! our mitsuri-chan is very pretty after all!" the old maid said enthutiastically, as if promoting a product of some sort.

obviously, obanai didn't understand what cat was suppose to be outside the bag. he stood there a while, confused as he mumbles to himself "bag? what bag? cat? why is the cat inside the bag? the hell? what bag and cat am i missing here?".

"what does this have to do with mitsuri?" obanai replies slowly, eyebrows furrowing as he tries to piece the pieces of her words together.

"a-ah! obanai-kun it's just a silly idiom! don't care about it and just faster get inside!" mitsuri struggled out of the maid's loving grasp and quickly pulled obanai into her home, slamming the door behind them and gives a pleading look to her maid.

"okay okay! i'm old but i get it mitsuri-chan!" the old maid winked as she leaves, giggling and looking back every 5 seconds as mitsuri sighs.

"woah~that's one hellllll of a corridor yo." glancing around curiously, obanai yells, dragging his words while an echo hits him back.

mitsuri giggled at his weird actions, obviously he was super astonished by how her house was decorated.

"obanai-kun, you-"

"ah! are you mitsuri's friend?" at the end of the corridor, mitsuri's mother peered out and quickly took a little run towards them, excited.

but her smiles drops when she sees him.

"only one?" she says curiously towards mitsuri, giving an unpleasant aura to obanai.

"...i-"

"people in mitsuri's school bully her." obanai interrupted, adjusting his mask as a nervous tic that mitsuri noticed.

not wanting to say anything or object, mitsuri stares down on the ground, waiting for her mother to say something.

"uh. i'm obanai. obanai iguro." he continued when her mother glance up to obanai, giving him an unreadable expression.

"dear. it was lovely of you to have noticed this. i'm her mother, of course i would notice ever so. i'm not going to do anything unless mitsuri says she wants to change her school. it's her choice." mitsuri looked up in surprise as her mother speaks softly to obanai.

"but obviously, if things gets way too serious, i would immediate take action as a parent." she added, her tone a little stern this time.

she gives a gentle, calming smile towards obanai, making him relax his tensed shoulders, his clammy hands slowly taken out from his pocket. it was at this moment he realized that both mitsuri and her mother were alike it so many ways.

the eyes, the face features, and the warm smile they use to greet everyone. he was suddenly doubting himself about why he felt unpleasant around her.

but his gut feeling was answered when a man appears behind mitsuri's mother.

"who is this young man here?" a stern voice came out from the stern looking man, his hair with grey and black streaks, slicked back.

obanai gulped. he had never felt such an intense aura before. the pressure he was having at that moment, made him stutter between his words, not knowing how to speak to, clearly, mitsuri's father.

the tension was really awkward. mitsuri's mother was giggling at the side as she notices the obvious height different between the three. mitsuri's father was borned short; obanai was really slim and tall, a model of some sort, so it was a little odd to see a tall person afraid of a grumpy old man.

mitsuri was in the middle of the suffocating tension as they both stood opposite each other.

suddenly, he laughed.

"HAHAHA! young man! relax! i'm not going to eat you up! it is my daughter's birthday today, i would be a bad father if i had cause a commotion over her friend!" he laughed close eyed, his cracking laugh echoing the corridor.

"uhh ehuheh...uhhaHaHaHAHAHA!" not knowing how to respond, obanai glanced down to mitsuri as he laughs back awkwardly, following his rhythm. mitsuri tries to suppress her giggle as his laugh came out muffled.

"i approve of you young man! come on! let's feast!" the air instantly cleared up as mitsuri's father lands a huge hand on obanai's shoulder, patting it harshly as he laughs.

obanai fans himself as mitsuri walks beside him, her parents behind them, whispering and mumuring or something.

i feel like...

this celebration party...

my birthday party...

is going to be a mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 5.5K 29
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
191K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
55.2K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...
18.3K 1.1K 27
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...