Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Thirty Nine

12.7K 567 238
By glitterypjimin

Sure

"Finally the workload is over!!" Hyunjin said and I nodded and lifted my arms to stretch and later on the people from the other group approached us, already carrying their bags. Architect Choi smiled at me when our eyes met, There are three architect in their team just like in ours, Architect Nam and Architect Yu, and Two designers and Two Engineers.

Our team immediately cleared out the table so we can leave now.

"Where are we today?" Hyunjin asked, I was walking behind them and later on Architect choi and joy was beside me.

"We are glad that joined us today!" Joy said and hums happily.

"This is your first time joining us for a dinner right?" Architect Choi said and I nodded.

"Yes Archite-

He cut me off by waving his hand and I chuckled

"we're out of the office now, let's skip the formalities Y/N, just call me San" he said and I nodded and smiled warmly.

"Okay, San" I said and he nodded enthusiastically and licked his lips which made me look away.

We went to a bar and grill a few blocks away from our company and five more blocks away from Park Inc. The place looks so cozy and warm, it wasn't that crowded and in the second floor of the restaurant is where their premium karaoke rooms are located.

Just like what Jimin said earlier this morning, he will text me his whereabouts. I replied to each but he hasn't replied to my last text, he's probably driving or still in the meeting.

I sit beside joy and the others immediately started ordering and my phone dings in my bag. I get it and I saw Jimin's name.

Jimin:

I'm done, are you home?

I didn't now Joy was looking until she poked my sides and teased me about it. I blushed and I saw Hyunjin smiled knowingly and San's eyes with architect Yu. They're both eyeing me intently.

I put my phone down where Joy wouldn't see anymore.

Me;

I'm in a dinner with my colleagues

I put my phone down but it dings immediately. Jimin replied immediately!!

Jimin:

Where? Text me when you're done I'll pick you up.

I couldn't help but to smile, I think I am really going crazy, crazy over him, if I continue being like this with Jimin, I will never ever recover even though there is no assurance that he is mine in this life time. I don't want to lure myself too much in this delusional dreams of mine that Jimin and I can happen.

"Park Jimin is Chloe Kim's fiancee right?" One of them asked, I stopped typing but I didn't lifted my gaze up.

Jimin told me numerous times that he is not engaged with Chloe but it still affects me.... And I didn't now that Chloe's last name is Kim.

Jimin's assurance is keeping me sane, I remember when I told him that I know he is engaged with her

"My silly girl, If i am engaged with her? What's taking me long? Baby you know all too well that I already want to get married right? If I am really engaged with her, I should've married her already, but no. I am not. After all those years, I still want you'

I can remember that clearly and that's the only thing I have in my grasp now. Jimin's assurance and he is right and I realized it, He did not marry Chloe after all those years even though he is so eager to get married before.

I look down and they kept the conversation about Jimin and Chloe and I continued typing my message for Jimin.

Me:

It's a Karaoke Bar and Grill near Line Friends.

I put my phone down as soon as the food came, our table is loud and cheerful that some people are turning to our direction.

"Architect Kim is so quiet!!" Hyunjin said when I finished eating and Joy throw her arm around me

"She's busy texting Mr. Park!!" Joy said and I blushed and Immediately brushed it off and everyone started teasing too which made me a blushing mess.

When we all finished eating they started ordering drinks, I look at them and I was just quiet, I don't have a plans to drink, I want to say that I would head now but I don't want to be seen as Kill Joy so I stayed

Everyone agreed to move at the premium karaoke room, I sat in the middle corner and Joy is beside me and on the other side is where Architect Choi sat, he smiled at me more drinks started to come as Architect Yu and Hyunjin walked in and the engineers are already belting the high notes of Ariana Grande's One Last Time.

I grabbed a glass and Joy poured my first shot, I closed my eyes shot as the soju burned my throat.

'Are you having fun?" San softly asked and I look at him and nodded. He smiled at me warmly and when I finished my second shot, It was san who poured me a drink.

I couldn't count how many bottles are opened now and all empty, I couldn't count how many shots I had now but I am still sober. I took my phone out and it's already 9:45 now and. Then my phone died.

"Fuck!" I muttered and San looked at me and chuckled.

"What happened?" He asked

"My phone died" I muttered and I look at the people with us in this room ad they are far from over, I will go home now.

I stood up and San's eyes widen and he stood up as well.

"I'm going home now, I have appointment tomorrow" I said and Joy waved his hand San look at me.

"If you're going home, then just drink this last shot" He said and he grabbed the small glass, I hums and nodded. This will be the last after, I will go home now. I immediately drank the shot and I closed my eyes and I said goodbye to each of them and I slowly walked out, suddenly feeling light and dizzy.

I pressed my pal against the walls as I walk through the hallway.

"Y/N!" Someone said and an arm wrapped around my waist and I look up seeing San, I chuckled and I look ahead, I'm halfway till I get to the stairs..

"Are you alright?" He asked and I could feel his hot breath against my neck and I shivered, my head is throbbing now.

"I feel dizzy.." I said and he hum.

He helped me down the stairs with his arm still wrapped around my waist. My vision is a bit fuzzy now, We're already out the restaurant and we're in the middle of parking lot now and he's walking me towards a car.

"I will go home now San" I muttered and he chuckled against my ear

"Yes Y/N, but you're so drunk? Are you sure you can go home? You can just stay in my condo" He whispered and I tried to get away from his grasp but his arms are around me tightly.

I shake my head firmly, "i will go home in our apartment san, Jimin will pick me up." I said "Jimin will get mad" I added

"Come on Y/n, just stay in my condo, you're drunk. I'll take care of you" he said softly and I could feel his hot breath against my neck now, I shut my eyes tightly and we stopped in front of his car and he opened the door and I shook my head firmly.

Jimin is here, He will take me home, I don't want to come to San, where's Jimin?

"Architect Choi, just leave me here, Jimin will come here"

He chuckled and he move even closer and I could just feel my eyes closing shut

"I will take you home tomorrow.." he whispered and I felt a pair of lips on mine before darkness took over my vision.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the relaxing warm water against my skin. It felt so relaxing but it came to my realization that I am in a unfamiliar bathroom, this bathroom is way too big and the fine interiors of the bathroom.

I loo at myself and Realized that i am naked, What the fuck. Who the hell brought me here? Is it San? Am I in his condo or hotel? I sit up straight, I look at my naked body covered and soaked with warm water and thick layer of bubbles.

He stripped my clothes off?

Fuck, I couldn't remember what happened, all I remember is he helped me out of the restaurant, he is opening the door of his car and he kissed before I blacked out.

Shit! Does something happened with us?

I fell back and my head is throbbing so hard, I tried getting up but when I heard footsteps coming, I immediately gather more bubbles to cover up my naked body but fuck no, I thought it would be san but to my horror it's the Park Jimin!

Jimin looked at me ruthlessly, his eyes is so vicious as he eyed me as if I am his prey.

"Why are you here? where's San? Where am I?" I asked and he placed down the robe that he took from the cabinet and he placed the towel beside me, he was still dressed with what he. Is wearing this morning when he went to our apartment.

His eyes were angry, "Would you rather hav that bastard here then?" He asked with his controlled voice.

"Get up!!" Jimin said ruthlessly.

I glared at him and I covered my chest and I stood up and I cursed when I realized that he will see me very naked now, I panicked that i almost tripped and Jimin growled and he immediately drained the water in the tub and he wrapped the towel around me and lifted me up. He place me down near the vanity and he glared at me with his vicious eyes.

I watched him grab another towel, his eyebrows are furrowed while looking at me, he looks so serious and hot at the same time and the way he look at me, it felt like I just committed the biggest crime to him.

He started wiping my body, I pursed my lips into a thin line as I watch him carefully.

"You're still wet.." he muttered and dragged the towel over my shoulders to wipe the water and Ii still have my arms crossed over my chest

His hand with the towel made it's way to my neck down to my covered chest, i bite my lips specially when I felt his hand brushed against my chest. i feel cold that I could easily felt the warmth of Jimin's hand against my skin.

I put my arms down and his eyes furrowed even more as he kept on wiping my chest then after he grabbed the robe and he helped me wear that.

He is not even turned on with my body huh? Does this playboy side was't even surprised to see me like this?

"You've bed so much women before that this sight of me doesn't even surprised you huh?" I said and I saw the way his jaw clenched dangerously.

He furrowed his eyebrows furrowed once again, he licked his lips before laughing, he look at me right through the eyes and my heart trembled as he tries to weigh the expression right on my face.

I pushed him away but he grabbed both of my hands an held it with one of his hands only. He pulled me closer and I tried to get away from his grasp but he's much stronger than me specially that I am still dizzy and light.

"you're lusting too much for me baby, i don't want that"

"Excuse you. I'm not" I said and he chuckled

"I don't like it, I don't want you only staying for sex." He muttered seriously and he lifted his gaze and look at me. Jimin pulled me closer until his other hand wrapped around me and caged me in his arms, his breathing is right against my ear.

"I lust for you too much Y/N, you don't know how hard it is for me after what happened to us in Ulsan. I had to restrain myself from you baby, I want you crazy over me not because of sex but from different things, I want you crazily in love with me."

My heart is pounding so much against my chest specially when Jimin kissed my ear and bury his head against my neck.

"My poor baby.. does my poor baby wants something?" He said sexily

I bite my lips and I looked at our reflection through the mirror.

Jimin kisses my neck softly and he hugged me tightly and he hums and inhaled sharply.

"I don't think I can bare to see you kiss another boy again, even though you didn't kiss him back.." he whispered defeatedly.

"I don't want to kiss him."

"I know, and that's why you shouldn't drin when you're not with me right?" He said in threatening tone.

I feel lie my knees buckled from what he said but more for the tone of his voice.

Jimin shifted a little bit and I felt his hard rock shaft against my stomach. I bite my lips and closed my eyes.

"You're turned on, Sir" I whispered on his ear and he looked at me and he pressed himself against me even more and I am fully leaning against the vanity now.

His grip on my hand loosened that I took the opportunity and try to touch him but Jimin grabbed my hand again and pinned it above my head and he groaned against my ear.

"Jimin, p-please" I whispered and Jimin cursed softly, before covering my lips with his, fuck just the touch of his lips made me trembled that the sleeping desire within me is now burning with wild flames. Jimin sucked on my lips harshly.

His tongue entered my lips and he immediately took my tongue between his lips and I am moaning like a mad woman now, I am so turned on because of him. I wrapped my arm around his nape when he let go of me and it encourages him to kiss me, he growled before pulling away as we are both breathless now but Jimin just pressed his lips against my neck and kisses me harshly down there.

"You're only mine, do you get it?" He whispered darkly

Jimin's hand is now under my robe and his. Hand played with my nipple, pinching and circling his thumb over it and I am just a mess in his arms

"You're fucking mine only," He whispered each word firmly.

Jimin's hand traveled from my chest then between my thighs, his fingers immediately brushed against my folds and I moaned and arched my back bite Jimin kisses me so reduce the loud lewd sunds falling from my lips.

Jimin's large finger entered my soaking heat and I held on to him tightly, I trembled at the anticipation, Jimin started fingering me slowly and soon he added his second finger and i crumbled, Jimin lifted me up with removing the hand between my thigh and his fingers are knuckles deep inside me.

He laid me down the bed and started moving his hand and I shake my head and tried to push his hand and he looked at me, he pulled his hand away and he shake his head as he removed his tie and wrapped it around my wrists and tie it to the headboard and I look at him with my eyes wide open.

"you'e not backing down now baby"

Jimin touched me down there again, I gripped the material of his tie tightly as his fingers move in and out of me in medium pace while his eyes trained on my face, watching my pleasured expression.

"F-fuck J-Jimiin..." I moaned when it finally took over me.

Jimin stopped all of the sudden and he parted my legs open and he kneeled down, I look at him with wide eyes and he looked at me with pure want on his eyes.

I felt his tongue against my creamy folds and I threw my head back

"Jimin, wh-what the hell—" I couldn't finish now that his tongue is licking my soaking heat and kissing my folds, I heard hims unbuckling his belt but he kept his lips against my wet core.

I tried pulling away but Jimin forcefully pulled me back and he hold both of my thighs now and then he stood up as he unbuttoned his shirt right in front of me.

I let out a long erotic moan when Jimin pressed the tip of his shaft against me, I didn't know when he took his pants off but I am too much lost as soon as he pushed himself deep inside me.

It felt bigger than the first time, Jimin cursed out loud as he started thrusting on me, I tugged my hand against the tie that wrapped around my wrist. I don't know what happened but I came, Jimin looked at me smirking but he did not stopped.

I am too sensitive that I started to cry against his thrust but I like the pleasure, It too much, it felt unreal. It felt immaculate, it felt so good, that I don't want to stop.

Fucking hell this is my end now, I will never really recover from you Park Jimin.

Jimin filled m up so well, his groans paired with my moans felt satisfying to hear, the sound of our slapping sin gives me more pleasure, for leverage His hand grabbed my waist and he pushed himself ruthlessly against me, he growled when I started clenching around his shaft and he looked at me.

"Fuck baby stop that or I'll cum too fast" he said. He pounded on me so hard and fast, it was such a violent pace, I could feel him in every inch of me.

I arched my back, his thrust became more frantic, he took control over me and I am laying here, moaning shamelessly, loud and booming, our lewd sounds fills up the whole room.

he thrusted faster and harder until I felt his hot thick cum spill deep inside me and I came for the second time with him, Jimin knew that, he smirked and he leaned his body against me and kisses my cheek then my lips

Jimin untied my hands. I immediately wrapped my arm around him, he inhaled my scent and his arms snaked around me in a territorial stance, I smiled and kisses his shoulder.

"You're not getting away from me ever again. You'll fall in love with me hard in this life time and in the next. I'll make sure of that" He said in threatening voice and I just pulled him close. I couldn't care less anymore, I feel at ease in his arms, I forgot everything when I'm with Jimin and It scares me but It gave me some sense of relief.

I kissed his temple and I smiled.

"You're mine" he whispered possessively, i chuckle and rub his back as I whisper,

"Yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 18K 66
Jimin couldn't wait until the day that he found his mate, only it wasn't anything like he had expected. - Highest rankings 1st #btsjimin 6/2/22
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)
7K 271 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...
4.7K 213 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ