Accepted [Billie Eilish AU] [...

By uhhidontknowwhoiam

Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26t... More

Cast for Accepted
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|32|
|33|
|34/35|

|31|

3K 119 253
By uhhidontknowwhoiam

AG woke up to crying.

She shuffled in the bed and took her covers off of her and turned her head to see no one was in her view. She looked at her side of the bed and Billie wasn't there. AG got up, rubbing her eyes and getting out of bed.

AG heard the crying, (presumably coming from Billie), in the bathroom. AG glanced at the alarm clock on the hotel nightstand which glared in red lights: 2:38 a.m.

AG got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door, knocking softly on the door. When she heard nothing but crying, she knocked on the door again. "What?" She heard Billie's hoarse voice.

AG went to open the door, but it was locked, "Baby, you're crying." Billie didn't respond and AG asked her if she could unlock the door. "No, I look freaking horrible." Billie sniffled.

"Why are you crying?" AG asked.

"I'm not." Billie said in a hush. "Well it sounds like you're crying, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Billie sniffled behind the door. "Okay, let me in." Billie didn't answer and AG sighed, and fumbled with the door knob.

"Stop.." Billie whined. "What's wrong?"

"I said nothing!" Billie exclaimed. "So why're you crying?"

"Just leave me alone," Billie said, sniffling some more. "Just go man, just go."

"Billie, I'm not going anywhere, just talk to me, open the door."

Billie's chest heaved as a sob overtook, making AG raise her right eyebrow. "I got a hug for you." AG said to the older girl.

"Just stop, get away from the door AG."

"Why?" AG asked her. "I don't wanna talk."

"I'm gonna sit here with you all night until you tell me what's wrong."

"You can't stay up." Billie told her. "You have a game tomorrow."

"When it comes to you, I don't care about some game."

"Just leave me alone."

"You can't just be crying and say it's nothing, just sit down with me if you don't want to open the door, please?"

"Leave me alone!"

"Okay, I'll just sit here in silence until you're ready to talk."

"Go to sleep, stop waiting for me." Billie cried. "I'll wait for you for a thousand years if I need to, tell me what's wrong."

"I just can't do this."

"Can't do what?" AG turned her head again. "I can't do it."

"Baby, you have to explain what you mean, that could mean something entirely different, I- Billie, just sit down with me, okay? You don't have to open the door, just sit with me."

Billie decided after a few seconds to sit down placing her back on the door mimicking AG. "What is it baby?" AG asked, leaning her head on the door.

"Uh.. someone made fun of me today." Billie sniffled.

"Who?" AG asked, utterly confused. "Some girls who claimed to be fans." Billie said.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't sleep so I walked out of the room to get some fresh air, don't know why I thought that was even possible," Billie said. "I was on my way walking out and two girls stopped me, they were wearing my merch, they asked for a picture, so I took one with them." AG nodded, not interrupting Billie.

"When I left, I overheard one of the girls say, I was fat and the other said that I was a ugly wannabe bitch and that my merch was horrible. The one girl said that I didn't deserve to be with someone like you. Right after I took a picture with them." Billie finished before the tears came even more down her cheeks.

"And it's like I've heard people say things like this about me, I'm starting to think it's true. I look so freaking fat."

"Hey, hey, don't say that." AG told Billie. "Stop trying to make me feel better. Can you honestly look me in my face and tell me I'm not the same person from a few years ago?"

"You're not the same person, you're more beautiful." When AG said, Billie let out a laugh, sniffling a bit more. "You're so corny." Billie grumbled.

"It made you laugh." AG added. "I don't want to ever go out anymore."

"Why?" AG asked. "I look so ugly, I'm probably fucking embarrassing you when we go out."

"That's not true, okay?"

"Stop lying to me!" Billie shouted, startling AG who was on the other side of the door.

"Okay, come on. Open the door." AG said. "No."

"Billie-"

"No, I look horrible, leave me alone, go to sleep."

"I'm not going to sleep until I know you're fine." AG said. Billie didn't say anything and the two just sat in silence. A comfortable silence. Suddenly, Billie decided to open the door making AG get up almost instantly.

AG didn't say anything and just pulled Billie into a tight hug. Billie sighed in AG's chest and they didn't say anything, they just held each other. "You're okay, I got you."

***

"McDaniel has been through a hell of a year, after the incident at the semi finals to it being revealed that she was blackmailed into taking drugs, her longtime coach Jason McIntyre being arrested. Fans are nervous about AG's performance this time, of course she always delivers , but they fear something scary will happen again." The journalist spoke as AG's team warmed up.

Billie was in the second row, leaning her head on Vanessa's shoulder, she was still sick, worse than yesterday, but she didn't let AG know that, knowing she wouldn't let her come to the game.

AG was in the locker room in the meantime pacing back and forth. Nervous was an understatement for how AG was feeling right now. Billie noticed AG wasn't on the court, well she never warmed up on the court, but something was wrong.

"Hey? You okay?" Billie asked when she walked into the locker room. "Mhmm, I'm fine." AG muttered.

"Are you sure, you seem nervous." Billie said. "I'm fine." AG said. Billie placed her hand on AG's shoulder, eventually calming AG down.

"I'm not, I'm okay." AG let out a breath. "Is this about Brianna?" Billie asked. "Nope." AG shook her head. "Hey, talk to me."

"Fine, I'm nervous." AG admitted, fiddling with her fingers. "What about?"

"If I lose this, I lose everything." AG said making Billie's eyebrow shoot up in confusion. "What are you talking about? You won't lose the game neither will you lose anything."

"I don't literally mean that," AG exasperated. "I'm trying to say that if I lose this, everything I've ever worked for is gone, Brianna's gonna hate me, and I just feel like I'm gonna lose and-"

"Hey, hey, shut up," Billie physically shushed AG by placing her finger on her lips. "You're gonna do amazing, I know it already."

"But Billie, what if I f-" This time, Billie shushed AG by slapping her across the cheek making AG gasp.

"Why did you slap me?" AG asked her girlfriend. "You sound dumb, did that set you straight?" Billie asked.

"No, all it did was set me fucking dizzy, I think you slapped my contacts out of my eyes." AG complained and Billie grabbed her shoulder.

"Listen to me dumbass, you're gonna do fine. I promise."

AG lost.

"How the fuck do you lose at a game of Jenga!?" Izzy yelled at her teammate who happened to be AG. AG had a reputation for being a genius when it came to Jenga but today was not that day.

"You distracted me!" AG yelled back at her.

"Ah, shut up, you guys are just mad you lost." Mac said laughing with Mia, who was her teammate.

"You guys are idiots." Avery, who was looking at something on her phone with Billie, told them from across the room.

"Shut up!" All four of the girls who were playing Jenga yelled at Avery, making Billie laugh at Avery's face.

"I have to go," AG said looking at her phone. "I have another photoshoot."

AG got up and went over to Billie's, pecking her lip and she went to open the door before being yelled at.

"You're not gonna say bye to us?" Mia yelled. "Y'all want a kiss too?"

"All we wanted is a bye."

"Bye." AG rolled her eyes. "What? Now you think you won your championship, you can have a big ego now? I think not!"

Hey peoples, comment your favorite song? Mines at the moment is Birthday by Syd ft. Kehlani (Disclosure)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 600 20
gxg. all kinds of lesbian love/smut with Billie, each time with different plot. bils my gf
206K 2.6K 63
exactly what the title says *=smut chapter started june 2020 so dont judge the first few chapters 🥲
123K 906 20
Billie smut ੈ✩‧₊˚ mostly g!p
1.1M 11.8K 136
This book is about sex😜 requests are closed