Ave Maria

IamDLijah tarafından

Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but th... Daha Fazla

Ave Maria
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SEQUEL

Chapter 51

527 23 0
IamDLijah tarafından

Chapter 51 – Oshun Energy [2]

Omniscient

October 28th 2020 | Upper East Side, NY 

Chris and Beyoncé walked down the hall of the hospital on their way to Dr. Sherrie's examination room. Today they were finding out the gender of the baby and Chris was sitting on the edge of a cliff right now. He couldn't wait to full indulge in the moment. He couldn't wait to listen to the heart beat and see his baby on the monitor. Beyoncé on the other hand was nervous. She really wanted this girl to be the one and nothing else. A boy would be just an equal blessing but there was pressure in raising a boy that she honestly wasn't ready for.

She had hit the 5 month mark in her pregnancy with no complications or non-appointed hospital visits and exams. The last month of her pregnancy was a traumatic experience and she vowed to herself to lessen these that would cause unnecessary stress and worry from happening. Now that Shawn was finally out the picture she was in a better place, emotionally and mentally.

They walked into the exam room where Dr. Sherries was waiting their arrival. She stood up once hearing the door to the room open. A smile graced her face seeing one of her best clients she has ever endured in her career.

"Good afternoon parents to be!" She beamed brightly walking to closer to them. "Hey girl!" Bey beamed giving the doctor a hug. Chris stood on the side with his hands in his pockets, not sure if he should also embrace the woman or not. They pulled away and the doctor unexpectedly embraces Chris in a warm and tight hug.

He was a bit taken back but decided to return the gesture. "It's so glad to see you guys again!" She pulled away from him with a wide grin. Chris gave her a small smile then turned to Bey with a 'what the fuck' look on his face.

"So we know our last visit wasn't on the most joyous occasion but I know for a fact that today will be much better!" She guided a pregnant Bey to the table and leaned her back carefully.

Already knowing the procedure, Beyoncé did as she's done before and waited for the doctor to place the gel unto her stomach. She did such and grabbed the wand, moving it around Bey's lower abdomen. Chris watched as the fuzzy monitor started to clear up to a well pixilated image.

"So have you been resting as I told you to?" She asked Bey and she gave her a very nervous smile. She looked over at Chris and he just chuckled. "She was still enough but you know she always finds something to do." He snitched on his love and when she flicked him off they all just laughed at her.

"Well I know 'cause the Next Ex song had me ready to kick my husband out the door!" They all laughed at her dramatics. "Anyway, that's fine as long as there wasn't any physical or mental stresses we're good." She reached over and pressed a few buttons and the baby's hear beat filled the room. It was very fast and potent.

"Damn. Why is it beating so fast?" Chris asked in amazement. Dr. Sherrie looked up at Chris with an 'are you serious' look. "What?" He asked and Beyoncé just laughed at their exchange.

"Have you met yourself? You're one of the most energetic persons the world know Christopher." Bey spoke up earning a mug from Chris. "Man I just be happy." He sat down in the seat next to Bey and held her hand.

"Now depending on the position of the baby we can tell the gender and see all of its features. Hopefully the baby cooperates and makes this fight easier." Dr. Sherries moved the wand around and the baby's face was the first thing to fill the display.

Beyoncé cooed at the sight of it. You can clearly tell it was going to look exactly like Chris just by the shape of its lips and eyes. "I make some good ass looking children." Chris boasted earning a shove from Beyoncé in the process. "Boy bye. My pussy be working just as good." She shocked everyone with her response. She was very explicit by herself but this pregnancy had her not giving a fuck about anything or anyone.

Dr. Sherrie moved the wand lower and they were able to see the different growing limbs then it got to the time of reckoning. She moved the wand around trying to find the best angle to reveal the gender. "You ain't gonna win that easy!" She bit on her bottom lip running the wand around Bey's abdomen trying to find the best angel. "Yes bitches!" She cheered and Chris and Bey looked at her with utter confusion.

"You're having a girl!" Chris was a little bombed out that he wasn't getting the child he wanted but he was still grateful and excited for his baby girl. "Yes! Now you gonna give me that car!" Beyoncé did a little happy dance while brushing her victory in his face.

"You lucky as hell." He brushed her off but the smile that graced his face never left. He was truly happy and the feeling on contentment filled him to the crown of his head. "I'm happy as fuck tho'!" Everyone laughed as he showed off his dance moves in the small room.

"Here you go." Dr. Sherrie gave them two copies of the sonogram and they stared at it. Beyoncé started to cry in the moment. The overwhelming feeling of blessing that was washing over her let her know that God was always near. Chris comforted her as she cried in his stomach since he was standing up. He rubbed her back trying to soothe her and it was working greatly.

"I'm so happy right now." She spoke through her tears and Chris smiled got seamlessly bigger from her reacting. "You and me both Gisselle."

Getting through the rest of the appointment they talked about the next appointment and the changes that Beyoncé would be going through within the next four months. She was nearing the end of her second trimester and it was only right that she took everything easy.

Beyoncé Knowles | Manhattan, NY

I was still riding my high from the appointment earlier and I couldn't help the way I felt. I was overfilled with joy and gratefulness and nothing could bring me down. Chris too has been a lighter spirit which was phenomenal because it added to the energy between us.

As Chris said before he was taking me out after the appointment and I saw that we were pulling up to the front of a hotel in Manhattan. It wasn't one I wasn't familiar with but it seemed to be a place of stature and excellent service just by its appearance.

We got out the car and Chris' security surrounded us as they led us into the hotel lobby. Soft music was playing throughout as we walked passed the front desk towards the elevator.

"I got it from here guys." Chris spoke to his security and they disbanded back to the car parked out front.

The elevator door opened and Chris ushered us in then pressed the top floor button. It must've been the pent house suit, I wasn't sure but it was a gut feeling. The silence was between us was starting to bother me so I took it upon myself to chance the atmosphere in the room.

"You're still giving me that car." I reminded him. He cracked a smile turning to face me. "Nah. Amma just buy you a new one." He shrugged his shoulder and I quickly shook my head no at his offer, well more like statement.

"Now you know I won't let you put your in that type of expense so don't do it Christopher." As I spoke he pulled me closer by my waist, our stomachs touching one another. "I ain't tryna hear that right now." He lips were on mine and I moaned melting into the kiss.

I grabbed ahold of his shirt pulling him down into the kiss more than it could possible go. Our lips moved in sync as it grew heavier and I couldn't help the pulsating between my legs. This kiss was from a grown ass man and I was ready to take him on right here right now.

The elevator stopped then dinged causing us to pull away from one another. "I got more for you later." He held my hand as we walked into the empty hallway. We strolled in silence but my mind was screaming a million different things to me.

"Welcome to a night in paradise." He opened the door and let me in first. I gasped at the beautiful suit I was standing in. "Chris you didn't have to do this." I could feel myself starting to cry but it stopped once worry filled my mind.

"What about Blue!? No one is there to watch her! Chris I can't leav—"

He shut me up with another kiss on the lips. "I got Baby B covered. Tonight is about you and our baby girl." I blushed looked down.

He still had a very strong effect on me and I was one that I found to be scary but sexy all at one. I would usually protest things like this but I felt the need to take the back burner and trust him.

"Now follow me baby. We got a maternity shoot to start."

Christopher Brown | Manhattan, NY

Today has to be one the best days of my life. Finding out I'm having a baby girl was a blessing from God himself. Even though I was hoping for a boy I was still happy that I got to even receive a blessing. I just know for a fact that she's going to bring me closer to the man I'm changing to become and I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms.

I played with the different lenses for my camera and the settings. I was testing them to see which I would use for the shoot. It was a simple shoot but I wanted it to look professional. I aimed the camera at the empty couch sitting before me then checked it for the quality. Once I was satisfied, I deleted the useless picture then walked into the bedroom.

I stripped down to my black Calvin's then sat at the edge of the bed. Bey was in the bathroom getting ready for the shoot and I was just waiting on the go ahead to enter and work my new found magic. I'll be leaving back for LA on Friday to be with Royalty for the weekend. She wanted to go trick or treating and I said I'd do it just for her. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a long while so for her she was getting special treatment.

"Chris I'm ready!" I heard Bey yell from the bathroom. I got up from the bed with the camera in my and.

Walking into the bathroom, it was filled with steam which caused me to sweat instantly. I didn't mind it but I wish it wasn't so hot.

"Girl did you start a fire in here?" I just heard her laugh as I made my way over to the set up. "You said we were using a wet theme and I wanted to make sure the set was wet enough." Her analogy was completely horrible.

"You are something else." I shook my head standing in place. I looked at her position in the camera and it wasn't capturing her the way I wanted it to. I mounted it on the tripod then walked over to be.

She had on a thin white dress or shirt. I wasn't sure but I could see everything underneath. I adjusted her position the way it should be and smiled down at her.

"You look perfect." I smiled down at her then walked behind my camera to start the shoot.

>>>

"Chris these are beautiful!" She cooed and I smiled feeling accomplished. "Well we have one more to take before we call it a night."

I took the camera from her and placed it on the counter. I walked back over to her and pulled her along with me to the white wall we've been in front of for the past forty minutes.

She posed as I quickly placed my phone on the tripod then set my camera time for ten seconds. I really wish Darren was here to take the picture but I gave him the rest of the week off so he's out with family I would assume.

I quickly ran back to Bey and got behind her. I placed my hands on her bump with she covered her breast. I bowed my head and placed it in the nape of her neck while she tilted it to cover my face just a little bit. Of course I'd be noticed instantly by my tattoos but this was for me to have. It would be up to her if she wanted to put it out for the public to see and react to.

The flash went off which indicated the picture was taken. I walked us forward while I nibbled on her collar bone. She giggled because it was one of her sensitive areas and she was very ticklish in that area.

"Chris st-stop!" She tried to run away but I secured my arms around her so we wouldn't fall on the wet floor. "Just take my lovin' girl!" I playfully bit on her neck and she moaned. I smirked pulling away from her hot spot.

"You so nasty."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44.4K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
6.7K 460 47
A girl named Beyonce is in some deep trouble. She hasn't had the perfect life, until one day she found the right guy who changed her forever. She's a...
47K 2K 40
BONNIE AND CLYDE (with a different twist) This Bonnie and Clyde aren't criminals, instead they put criminals behind bars. People die every day. In Lo...
12.9K 394 50
Beyoncé's love life has always been interesting. Since 16 years old, the pop star had been dating entertainer Chris Brown up until age 22 when both h...