NCT smuts(bxb)

By leetaeyongslut

Request open!! if you're homophobic pls leave, if you're uncomfortable don't read this book. pls be patient... More

Request open !!
XIAODERY
LUWIN
JUNGTEN
DOCAS
NORENMIN
hey ! a safe space to talk if any of ypu guys need it πŸ₯Ίβ˜ΉοΈ
NOMIN
JOHNMARK
DOIL
XIAOHENYANG
LUKUN
TENYANG
JOHNTEN

TAETEN

2.2K 30 4
By leetaeyongslut

SHIP: TAETEN

WARNING/GENRE: SMUT(slow),FLUFF, loss of virginity (ten)

bttm:ten
top:taeyong
sub:ten
dom:taeyong

taeyong just came back from work, tired and all sweaty. he hanged his jacket and took of his shoes. he then remembered he left ten birthday gift in the car. he quickly got the key going to the car. 

he went back in with the first in his hands, locked the door and went upstairs slowly making sure not to make any noise so he could surprise ten .

he slowly got in the room being careful with his feet . he then saw that ten was asleep and he looked so cute !! 

he slowly went to the bed sitting down next to ten but not too close . he gently shook ten which made ten squirm. 

"baby, wake up. i have a gift for you" taeyong said while caressing tens head.   
ten slowly woke up with his eyes fluttering open. 
"taeyong? what're you doin here, a-arent you supposed to be .. at work?" ten slowly said trying to stretch. 

"mhm, i am but it's your birthday so i decided to take a break and i'm also off work for the next two days so we can go anywhere you like" taeyong said whole chuckling 

ten then jumped on taeyong breaking out in giggles.
"wait baby get off me.  let's open your gift" taeyong said getting red and laughing.   

ten then got off taeyong,grabbing the gift bag. 
taeyong knew ten liked to wear feminine clothes like skirts, or panties so he bought ten two pairs of panties and three skirts .

ten looked through the bag in a hurry with a happy face he quickly grabbed the panties,  jumping up and down, giggling.

taeyong just watch him while chuckling. "baby, calm down. theres more for you" 

ten then took the rest out looking at the skirts taeyong bought. he admired the skirts so much . "you got them in pink!!". ten said while giggling

"yes honey, now go put them in your drawer on the bottom and go take a bath honey" taeyong said softly.   when ten was gone taeyong secretly got a bag from under the bed and got out the things inside

he got the flowers and put it on the bed and put some roses on the bed, lit the candles,turned off the lights, and got the promise ring from the small box . 

taeyong was thinking about making ten feel loved for his birthday.  he then stripped his work clothes off and put on different clothes on .

ten was finally don't so he dried of himself and got put the bathroom and went to the room.  he then stopped at the doorway seeing the room and seeing taeyong on one knee with a small box that had a ring in it.
"w-what's going on? taeyong?". ten said white his voice quivering.
taeyong got up and then started walking towards him
"ten,chittaphon, from the day i met you, the day i set my eyes on you i thought you were the more beautiful guy in the world, you're the most carefree person, the most kind person, i really wanna make you feel loved, i know you aren't ready for marriage yet so i bought you a promise ring so when you are ready, we could get married. so Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul would you accept this promise ring?" taeyong said softly.  

"i-i-i. yes! yes!" ten said as he jumped on taeyong. 
"nah, baby your towel-"  taeyong was cut off with ten kissing him .  taeyong then put his arms around ten deepening the kiss and bringing him to the bed and putting him down .they were having a full on make out when ten stopped him "t-taeyong can we do it? i-i think i'm ready for it" ten said breathing hard and looking at taeyong up and down . 

"a-are you sure honey? don't force yourself into anything you don't want" taeyong said while caressing tens thighs. 
"i'm sure taeyong,i've been waiting for the right moment and i think this is the perfect time and you're the person i want too lose my virginity to" ten said gently .    

taeyong the grabbed ten placing him on the bed, sucking his neck finding his sweet spot which made ten moan loudly. taeyong quickly took of his shirt while he was making hickeys on ten, he threw his shirt on the floor and spread tens legs .  he started kissing on tens thighs and went to his member, putting it in his mouth, sucking on it making sure to get every inch in his mouth . "ngh. t-taeyong, i'm gonna c-cum" ten said as he came

taeyong licked all of tens juices up, making sure to not spill it at all. taeyong then took of the rest of his clothes. grabbing the lube, putting some on his fingers then spreading it around ten hole.

"ten,baby. breathe if you have too and try to relax. it'll probably hurt but try to distract yourself" taeyong said while pecking tens neck.
"i'm going in, alright?"

taeyong then slowly pushed his fingers in waiting for ten to adjust to it. "n-ngh. i-it hurts" ten said as he was about to break down in tears .  taeyong gently caressed him on his waist.  he then slowly pushed the rest of his fingers back and started thrusting them in .

"ngh,a-ah taeyong faster pls., fuck this feels good"ten said while moaning desperately, grabbing the bed sheets,and arching his back.
taeyong suddenly went faster and harder, making sure to hit every angle of ten making him moan like he's never done before which caused ten to closed his mouth because of how shocked he was.

ten was moaning so loudly when taeyong was thrusting 3 fingers into his hole, he suddenly felt the need to cum again. "i need to cum n-ngh" ten said with a high pitch moan.  taeyong reassured him that he could cum when he needed too.

as soon as ten came taeyong filpped him over so he would be on all fours . he put more lube on his member, rubbing it all around and making sure to rub it on tens tight hole.

ten was so excited about this but he was also scared because of how big taeyong was. taeyong positioned himself on tens hole, slowly rubbing it back and forth. "ten, i'm gonna put it in,scream, bite,cry. do whatever you wanna do, it's gonna hurt, but relax" taeyong said softly .

taeyong slowly put it in but stopped when ten let out a cry. taeyong gently caressed tens waist, moving the rest in. when he got all of it he saw that ten was in full on tears. "baby, are you alright?do you wanna do a different position where you hug me?"taeyong whispered softly in tens ear.

ten then nodded so taeyong got that as a symbol to pull out. he slowly sat down on the bed, grabbing ten to be on top of his then put tens arms around him "baby, hold me tightly, scratch my back or bite my neck whenever you want me to stop or it's too much, okay?"

taeyong then put his member back in groaning at how tight ten was. "i'm gonna start moving now"
ten then nodded his head .

taeyong started off slow then fastened up his pace.
ten was trying his hardest to not cum yet because they just started but he couldn't hold it and he came all over him and taeyong. "n-ngh. i'm sorry i couldn't hold it" ten while looking down.
taeyong reassured him that it was okay multiple times.

taeyong started moving again, this time he was pounding into ten, quickly finding his prostate which made ten moan loudly. "a-ah fuck you're so tight. you like this? you like when i pound into you?" taeyong grunted out.

"fuck. i'm gonna cum. you want me to cum in you or do you want me to pull out?"taeyong said as he slowed down .

"cum in me please" ten said softly crying. taeyong them came in him. ten looked so tired but taeyong really wanted ten and him to go bathe because of how dirty they were.

"baby,.. you wanna go bathe now or when we wake up?" taeyong said while leaning into tens neck.

"i-i wanna bathe when we wake up, c-can you please not p-pull our and stay in me ? please it feels good"

taeyong didn't pull out and just set them on the bed, he had to pull out for a while but he put his member back in when they were in a spooning position and he was big spoon.

"i love you ten, i'll always love you"

end of story-

uhh. can you tell me if this chapter was good or if i made any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...