NCT smuts(bxb)

Autorstwa leetaeyongslut

Request open!! if you're homophobic pls leave, if you're uncomfortable don't read this book. pls be patient... Więcej

Request open !!
XIAODERY
LUWIN
JUNGTEN
DOCAS
hey ! a safe space to talk if any of ypu guys need it 🥺☹️
TAETEN
NOMIN
JOHNMARK
DOIL
XIAOHENYANG
LUKUN
TENYANG
JOHNTEN

NORENMIN

4.7K 51 62
Autorstwa leetaeyongslut

i've actually never wrote norenmin smut but i'll try my hardest.

„pls try to request or leave comments of ideas i can use„ and i'll also be uploading a lot.

PM/DM me if you have any requests:) i'll gladly take care them

SHIP: NORENMIN
WARNING/GENRE: SMUT,little-space,(daddy kink),degradation,spanking(jaemin)

BTTM/s:RENJUN,and JAEMIN
TOP:JENO
SUB/s:RENJUN,and JAEMIN
DOM:JENO

"a-ah, jaemin what if he catches us.. we're gonna gets punishmen-" renjun whispered. "renjun, he's not gonna catch us, just be quiet. okay?" jaemin said as he continued to thrust the clear dildo into renjun

"a-ah jaemin, harder please, faster. omg. right there jaemin" renjun whined. minutes by minutes he got louder to the point jaemin had to pinch him to be quiet.

"i'm sorry jaemin. it feels good. omg. i'm going to c-cum." renjun said . "oo-oh i'm cumming" rennin said with a high whiny voice .

jaemin just jacked off to renjun moaning trying to also keep his moans in knowing they weren't allowed to do this . it seems asif that they forgot keno places cameras in their room, so he could monitor them

meanwhile in jenos office he was watching them do things together that was against their rules . he simply sat there deciding what to do with them.

he then decided to do nothing except for ignore them for the rest of the next day .

...next day

jaemin was the first one to wake up in the morning. he then noticed that his pants were half down . he quickly pulled them up . he then noticed next to him renin was there completely naked, he grabbed his pants off the floor and his underwear, slipping it on without waking him up.

he then when down stairs and noticed that jeno was cooking something. "good morning daddy !" jaemin said happily.  jeno ignored him going to the cabinet to get the plates .  "daddy...what happened?" jaemin said in a sad voice.

jaemin started following jeno, "w-why won't you talk to me"jaemin started whining.   jeno finally had enough and grabbed jaemin a neck and slammed him to the wall. 

"you wanna know why i'm mad? huh? answer me you little slut".     "yes daddy i-i wanna know". jaemin said with little tears dripping down his face.

"which one out of you sluts thought it was a good idea to go against my rules and masturbate when I SIMPLY TOLD YOU BITCHES MULTIPLE TIMES!" jeno grunted out.

"i-i didn't do anything, daddy please. i-it was only
re-ejun i swear" jaemin said while crying hard

jeno then let go of his neck, grabbing his arm, dragged him to his office and played the video from the camera "then what is this little slut, what is THIS?! answer my fucking question"
"da-da i promise it wasn't my i-idea".jaemin said dropping to the ground crying hard. 

"get up and go call renjun. it seems like you guys need a lesson"
"N-NO daddyy please!!" jaemin was sobbing so hard because he knew what would come.
"baby. you know i love you. right? now go get renjun and both of you guys should strip and go to the punishment room" jeno said while cupping jaemin face and softly pecking him .

jaemin quickly ran upstairs going to the room renjun was sleeping in "r-renjun wake up, daddy say we should strip and go to punishment room"
"why we go to punishment room? i no want go to that room" renjun said on the verge of tears .

"last night we b-break one of daddy rules and there cameras in this room so he see us" jaemin said

"really? y-you no lying?"
"i no lying. l-let's just hurry up okay ? i promise i be there. i no wan punishment get worse"

jeno was downstairs looking for the items he was gonna use on them . when he was done the only thing he had was a belt.

by the time jeno got to the room and opened the door he saw that they were naked and on the bed. on all fours. he then called jaemin to come meet him.
"jaemin you know what to do right?" jaemin nodded knowing what he was supposed to do.

"i'm only going to beat you because you're the older one. you're supposed to know good from right."

"okay baby. i'm going to hold you and you're going to stand up ".

jeno grabbed the belt, he then whipped it around in the air so jaemin knew what to expect. "i'm going to start baby. okay?".

*SMACK* "what" *SMACK*
"did" *SMACK* "i" *SMACK* "tell" *SMACK* "you" *SMACK* "about" *SMACK* "the" *SMACK* "rules"
"ahhhh. please stop. i-i'll be better" jaemin said sobbing as he tried to reach back  "stop reaching back slut, do you want more?" jeno said roughly.

jeno then started raining the belt down on jaemin poor ass.

by the time jeno was done jaemin was on the bed crying softly and trying to calm himself down he put the belt away and stripped his clothes. he quietly went to the bed and grabbed renjun waking him up and lifting him up.

"w-what happened?" renjun said trying to wake up
"nothing it's just time for your punishment". renjun suddenly started crying and mumbling about how much he didn't want it . jeno then grabbed the lube from the drawer and put some one his fingers. he put renjun on the floor the immediately putting his fingers in not waiting for renjun to adjust . "a-aah. omg! fuck." "does it feel good slut ? huh?"

jeno was roughly thrusting this fingers in making sure to hit renjuns prostate. "fuckk! omg. daddy y-yea" renjun said as he was breathing hard and arching his back. . jeno roughly turned renjun over so he was facing him. "i know i said this was going to be a punishment but you're too fragile and too sensitive, i really don't wanna go over board" jeno said and he was kissing all over renjun .

"jaemin baby, are you awake? come here. i need both of my babies to feel pleasure" jeno said as he was kissing renjuns stomach going to his member. 

jeno grabbed jaemin from the bed putting him on the floor next to renjun . he started kissing up jaemin causing jaemin to moan softly.

jeno positioned himself in between renjuns leg notifying him that he was going to go in . he slowly went in "a-ahh fuck". jeno didn't give time for renjun to adjust and started pounding into him.

"pleaseee daddy fuck faster, pls harder" renjun said on the verge on tears because of how much pleasure he was feeling. jaemin next to him decided to kiss renjun all over his chest and make hickeys whole jeno was pounding into him.

"fuck you're so tight. you like when i fuck you hard so you can't talk? huh?". jeno grunted out

renjun couldn't utter a word out so he just laid there moaning, trying to get his words out but it ended up as whimpers .

"i-i need t-to cum!" renjun said with a high pitch and tears dripping down his face

"me t-too baby, go ahead and cum. i'm right here" jeno said while trying to catch his breathe.

renjun whimpered as he felt something shoot in side him .  he knew it was jeno cumming so he didn't bother. jeno picked him up and put him on the bed gently covering him and kissing him so he could go to sleep .

jeno then rested for a while before going to jaemin who has been rock hard for a while without. receiving any pleasure.

"jaemin baby. it's your turn. come on hop on me . let's try a different position"

jaemin then got up. jumping on jeno realizing how small he was compared to jeno. 

"please daddy. i-i really need you in meee" jaemin whined.

"i'm going in okay.?tell me if it hurts"
jeno then slowly slid into jaemin trying to get past his rings of muscles. 
"w-wait. it's t-too big." jaemin said while breathing hard
"it's okay baby . take as much time as you want. i'm always right here"
after taking deep breaths jaemin told jeno he could move.  as soon as jeno heard him he slammed into jaemin and started pounding into him.
jaemin was moaning so loud and whimpering to the point jeno has to silent him by covering his mouth .

"baby, renjun is sleeping.  quiet down a little honey" jeno said softly

jeno started his pace again, pounding into jaemin.  "a-a-ah faster, harder". jaemin cried out and he tried grinding on jenos member.  

jeno then came in him, riding it out.

"i n-need to cum, please" jaemin whined out
jaemin suddenly came, surprised to the point he started crying.   "aw, baby why are you crying?  you did good" jeno said while caressing jaemin.

"i-i-i-i-" jaemin couldn't even get his words out as he was embarrassed.
jeno softly carried jaemin to the bed comforting him.  "would you like to tell me what happened? baby~" jeno said while tickling jaemin to the point where he was giggling so much.  "ok i want answers now"
"i usually not able to cum without your permission so i think i was in trouble and i was embarrassed" jaemin said in a small voice.

"aww baby! there's nothing to be embarrassed about .! i love you" jeno said as he pecked all over jaemins face. 
"oki ! i love you too daddy." jaemin said as he shuffled around so he could face renjun and hug him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
245K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...