The First Cullen Kid(A Twilig...

By Oncer121598

Alexandra Williams is a 15 year old that lives with her mother in North Carolina. In 1864, there was a Scarle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

2.3K 46 0
By Oncer121598

A couple more months went by. Alexandra was hanging out in her room with Sadie, which they now shared. They were both sitting on the couch, working on homework.

"Girls, could you come downstairs, please?" Esme called from downstairs.

Alexandra and Sadie made their way downstairs. They saw everyone gathered around and Carlisle holding a piece of paper.

"What's going on?" Sadie asked.

"We're going back to Forks." Esme said.

"Why?" Alexandra asked.

"Alice had a vision while she was visiting the Denalis." Carlisle said. "It was of Bella jumping off cliff, so she went to Forks to see Charlie."

"So, we're going back too?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes." Esme said.

"Who's Charlie?" Sadie asked.

"Bella's father." Emmett replied.

"Everyone go pack." Carlisle said. "We'll be leaving in a little bit."

Alexandra went up to her room with Sadie and they started packing.

"I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to stay." Sadie said.

"What?" Alexandra asked.

"I can't stay here after you guys leave." Sadie said. "It wouldn't feel right."

"You're coming with us." Alexandra said.

"I can't do that to your family." Sadie said.

Alexandra rushed downstairs, with Sadie following. "Mom. Dad." She said.

"What's wrong?" Carlisle asked.

"Sadie can come with us to Forks, right?" Alexandra asked.

"Of course." Carlisle said.

"Thank you for the offer, but I couldn't impose." Sadie said.

"Nonsense." Esme said. "You're part of the family now. We would be happy for you to come along with us." Sadie didn't say anything.

"Please, come with us." Alexandra pleaded.

"How could I say no to you?" Sadie said, smiling.

"Yay." Alexandra cheered.

"Come on. Let's go finish packing." Sadie said.

Alexandra went back upstairs with Sadie. "Please don't ever leave me." Alexandra said. "I love you."

Sadie went over to Alexandra. "I love you, too." She said, kissing Alexandra on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't ever leave you." Alexandra smiled at Sadie. They finished packing and walked back downstairs.

Once everyone was ready, they all headed outside. Alexandra got in Carlisle's car with him, Esme, and Sadie, and the rest of them got in the Jeep. They started driving to Washington. "So, who are the Denalis?" Sadie asked.

"They're our cousins." Alexandra replied.

"They aren't really our cousins." explained Esme. "They're the closest vampire coven to us, so we consider them our cousins. They live in Denali, Alaska."

"They feed on animals as well." Carlisle added.

"Ahh ok." Sadie said.

Just then, Esme got a call. It was Jasper. While she talked to Jasper, Esme's eyes widened. After a moment, she hung up.

"What?" Carlisle asked. "What is it?"

"Edward's going to the Volturi." Esme answered. "He wants them to kill him."

"What!" Alexandra said.

"Why?" Carlisle asked.

"Rosalie called Edward and told him what Alice saw." Esme replied. "He thinks Bella is dead and wants to die too."

"Is Bella ok?" Carlisle asked.

"Yeah." Esme said. "Alice told Jasper that Bella was ok and she misunderstood the vision."

"Why would Rosalie tell him?" Alexandra asked.

"I don't know." Esme said.

"How does Alice know that Edward is going to the Volturi?" Sadie asked.

"She probably saw it." Carlisle said. Sadie nodded.

The rest of the drive was quiet, for the most part. It only took them a day to get back to Forks, since they didn't need to stop anywhere. When they got to the house, they all started unpacking. Alexandra brought her stuff up to her room.

"So, this is your room?" Sadie asked as they walked into the room.

"Yeah." Alexandra said. "If you want, we can share it like we did in New York."

"I would love to share a room with you." Sadie said. Alexandra smiled at her. They both started unpacking their stuff.

Two days later, everyone was hanging out at the house. Alexandra and Sadie were in the living room, watching

"Come on." Esme said, coming into the room.

"Where are we going?" Sadie asked.

"The airport." Esme said. "Alice is coming home with Bella and Edward."

"Edward's ok?" Alexandra asked.

"Yeah. He's fine." Esme said. "We're going to meet them at the airport."

Alexandra nodded and she and Sadie stood.

Later that evening, everyone was back at the house, except for Edward, who was at Bella's. It was the middle of the night, when they heard Edward and Bella come into the house. house.

"Hello Bella." Alexandra heard Carlisle say. "I'm assuming by the hour that this isn't a social visit."

"Yes." Bella said.

"What can we do for you?" Carlisle asked.

"I'd like to talk to everyone together." Bella said.

"Of course." Carlisle said. "Let's go in the other room." Alexandra made her way into the dining room, with everyone else. Bella sat at the head of the table. "Go ahead, Bella." Carlisle said.

"You all know what I want." Bella started. "I'm hoping Alice told you guys everything that happened in Volterra." Bella said.

"Yes, everything." Alice said.

"And the plane ride?" Bella asked.

"Yes." Alice said.

"So, Alice told the Volturi that I would become one of you." Bella said. "And I'm sure that they'll send someone to make sure I am one, which I'm sure is something we want to avoid. I think it's only fair that we vote." Everyone nodded, understanding."So, vote yes or no on whether you want me and to become av vampire." Bella said.

Everyone voted yes, except for Edward, Rosalie, Sadie. Edward and Rosalie voted no. And Sadie didn't vote at all, since she didn't know Bella.

"So Alice, where do you want to do this?" Bella asked.

Alice's eyes widened. "Bella, I don't think I'm ready for this." Alice said. "I need to prepare."

"But, you promised." Bella whined.

"I know, but I don't know how not to kill you." Alice said.

"Carlisle?" Bella asked, turning towards him.

"I can do it." Carlisle said. "You will be in danger of me losing control."

"Sounds good." Bella said.

"Hold on." Edward said. "We don't need to do it right now."

"There's no reason for it not to be now." Bella said.

"What about Charlie?" Edward asked. " I think you should wait until after graduation."

"I think that's reasonable and fair, Bella." Carlisle said.

"Fine." Bella said.

"I'll take you home." Edward said. They walked out of the room.

Alexandra followed them, with Sadie behind her. "Wait." She said. Edward and Bella turned around to face her. "I have something to say." Sadie looked at Alexandra. "I'll be nice." Alexandra assured Sadie. Sadie nodded.

Alexandra turned back to Bella and Edward. "Bella, I'm really sorry for how I acted towards you in the past." Alexandra said. "I was jealous when Edward had found you and I was the one in the family who didn't have anyone. And I was mad at you because my family was being put in danger whenever Edward would save you. It was wrong of me to act so coldly towards you and I'm sorry for that."

"It's alright, Alexandra." Bella said. "I understand. Honestly, you're right. I did put your family in danger when you guys saved me. I'm glad that you've found someone." Alexandra nodded.

"Come on." Edward said. "Let me get you home before Charlie notices that you're gone." Bella and Edward walked out of the house.

A little bit later, Alexandra was in the library. Edward walked in. "Hey." He said.

Alexandra looked up from the book she was reading. "Hey." She said. Edward sat next to her on the couch. "Edward, I really am sorry for how I treated Bella before." Alexandra said.

"It's ok, Alexandra. I get it." Edward said. "When I realized that Bella was my mate, I felt guilty because I had found the person I loved and you hadn't yet. I'm so happy for you that you found Sadie and are happy like the rest of us."

"Thanks, Edward." Alexandra said, hugging him.

"You're welcome." Edward said as he hugged her back. He walked out of the room and Alexandra went back to reading her book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 48.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
129K 2.8K 22
Fifteen year old Maddie Hunter lost her parents when she was five years old due to a house fire. She was saved from sharing the same fate and was pla...
69.5K 1.5K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom ReneΓ©. Rowen staye...