The First Cullen Kid(A Twilig...

By Oncer121598

Alexandra Williams is a 15 year old that lives with her mother in North Carolina. In 1864, there was a Scarle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

5K 91 11
By Oncer121598

A week later, Alexandra was sitting in the living room with some of the other family members. Alice walked in, excitedly.

"We should go to the field and play baseball." Alice said. "There's a storm coming, so it's the perfect time for a game."

"That's a great idea, Alice." Esme said.

"What is?" Rosalie asked as she and Emmett walked into the room.

"Playing baseball " Jasper said.

"Hell yeah." Emmett said. "I'm in."

"Edward, why don't you see if Bella wants to join us." Carlisle said.

"Ok." Edward said, standing up. "I'm going to go over to her house and ask her." He walked out the house, got in his car, and drove off.

Alexandra went up to her room to change. She changed into a baseball shirt and pants, put a baseball cap on, and put a scarf around her neck. When she finished changing, she headed downstairs. Jasper and Emmett were loading the bats and gloves into the Jeep.

"Everyone ready to go?" Carlisle asked. The rest of them that were in the house nodded and headed outside. They all got in the Jeep and headed to the field.

When they got halfway to the field, they got out, grabbing the stuff, and vampire sped the rest of the way. They all warmed up while they waited for Bella and Edward to get there. They soon arrived and they got started.

"It's time." Alice said as they heard a roar of thunder. Alexandra was the first one to bat. She held the bat up as Alice threw the ball. She hit the ball far in the grass and started running. She made it to home plate just as Esme caught it.

"Safe." Bella said. Alexandra stood up and walked over to where Esme and Bella were.

"You don't play with them?" Bella asked.

"No. I prefer to referee." Esme said. "I like to keep them honest."

"Do they like to cheat?" Bella asked.

"Oh yeah." Alexandra said. "You should hear the arguments we get into."

"I hope you don't." Esme said. "You would think they were raised by a pack of wolves."

"You sound like my mom." Bella said, laughing.

"Well, I do think of them as my children." Esme said, chuckling. "I never could get over my mothering instincts. Did Edward tell you I lost a child?"

"No." Bella said.

"The only child I had died a few days after being born." Esme explained. "It broke my heart. That's why I jumped off the cliff."

"Edward just said that you fell." Bella said.

"Always a gentleman. He was the first of my new sons." said Esme. "That's why I'm so happy that he's found you. He and Alexandra have always been the odd ones out. It's hurt me to see them alone." Esme gave Alexandra an apologetic look.

"So, you don't mind?" Bella asked. "That I'm all wrong for him?"

"No. You're what he wants." Esme said. "It will work out." Alexandra felt a tinge of jealousy towards Bella and Edward. She saw Edward and Jasper look at her.

"What about you, Alexandra?" Bella asked. "What's your story?"

"I was the first one that Carlisle changed. My story is similar to Edward's." Alexandra started. "It was 1864 in North Carolina. My mother and I had both caught Scarlet fever and were in the hospital. Carlisle treated us. My mother died, but Carlisle decided to change me."

"Why?" Bella asked.

"He said that he couldn't bear to see someone so young die, when he could've saved them." Alexandra said. Bella nodded. "And you already know why I don't feed on animals." She added.

"I apologize for asking without you around." Bella said. "It's alright." Alexandra said.

"Stop!" They heard Alice say. Alexandra didn't know what was going on, until she heard footsteps in the distance.

"They were leaving, but they heard us." Alice said.

"Let's go." Edward said to Bella.

"It's too late." Carlisle said.

"I shouldn't of brought you here." Edward said to Bella.

"What?" Bella asked.

"Just stay behind me and get your hair down." Edward said.

"Like that will help." Rosalie said. "I can smell her from across the field."

They saw three people approached them. Two were guys and the third person was a woman. The two guys both had long hair. One was African American and the other was caucasian. The woman was also caucasian and had fiery curly red hair. Alexandra noticed that they were vampires because they had red eyes.

"I believe this belongs to you." The African American man said, holding up a baseball. He threw it to Carlisle.

"Thank you." Carlisle said as he caught the ball.

"I am Laurent." The man said. "And this is James and Victoria."

"I'm Carlisle. This is my family." Carlisle said. "I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us."

"Our apologies." Laurent said. "We didn't realize the territory had been claimed."

"Yes well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby." Carlisle said.

"Well, we won't be a problem anymore." Laurent said. "We were just passing through."

"The humans were tracking us, but we led them east." Victoria said.

"Excellent." Carlisle said.

"So, could you use three more players?" Laurent asked. The Cullens were quiet. "Just one game?" Laurent said.

"Sure." Carlisle said. "Some of us were leaving. You can take their place." As they turned, the wind caused Bella's hair to blow.

"You brought us a snack." James said. The Cullens jumped in front of Bella.

"She's human?" Laurent asked.

"The girl is with us." Carlisle said. "I think it would be best if you leave."

"I can see the game is over." Laurent said. "We'll go."

"Get Bella out of here." Carlisle said. "Go." Edward led Bella to Jeep and left.

The rest of them headed back to the house. They went into the garage to get some stuff.

"I've had to fight his kind before." Jasper said. "Difficult to kill."

"But not impossible." Emmett said.

"I don't like relishing the thought of killing another creature." Carlisle said. "Even a sadistic one like James." Bella and Edward got to the house.

"Alexandra. Rosalie. Can you put these on?" Edward asked, handing them some of Bella's clothes. "Lure James away from Bella."

"Why should we?" Rosalie asked. "What's she to us?" Alexandra usually kept her mouth shut about Bella, but she had to agree with Rosalie.

"I agree with Rose." She said.

"Girls." Carlisle scolded. "Bella is with Edward. She's part of the family now and we will protect our family." He handed them the clothes.

Rosalie and Alexandra sighed as they took the clothes and went to go change.

"Why do hate Bella so much?" Alexandra asked Rosalie.

"Why do you hate Bella?" Rosalie asked.

"I asked you first." Alexandra said.

"I'm jealous of her." Rosalie said.

"Why?" Alexandra asked.

"Because she was able to get Edward's attention." Rosalie said. "Even though I was never into Edward, I thought he would be into me and think I was beautiful, but he didn't." Alexandra nodded. "So, why do you hate her?" Rosalie asked.

"First she made Edward leave for a week and she's put our family in a dangerous situation twice now." Alexandra said.

"I know." Rosalie said.

After they finished changing, they headed back down to the garage. They saw that Jasper, Alice, and Bella left.

"Let's go." Edward said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 48.6K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
40.1K 1.4K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon her mother's request afte...
27.9K 409 14
Evelyn Marie Swan was the one their dad kept while their mother got Bella. Growing up in the small town of forks can be good or bad depending on how...