The Bad Boy From Next Door ✔️

By Queen_Essie966

Elena Tisdale ever wants is to continue living in her happily ever after! That is when her world turns upside... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

35 5 1
By Queen_Essie966

What did he want?

Frowning, I stood behind the front door, blocking him from entering or trying to get a good view in side.

He brought a bouquet of roses, chocolates that looks like it taste sweet and a small present that was wrapped was in his hands.

"I'm sorry about our fight earlier. I didn't mean to upset you. I was thinking about you earlier when I was with my friends so I saw this fortunate diamond bracelet that reminded me of you." He mentions time me while handing me over the wrapped of present insisting me to open.

Unwrapping the little bow tie and opening inside the small box of my present, I took an exhale. There was a bracelet that was shining gorgeously inside my box. I have to admit it was very beautiful, looks like it cost so much money, with the real diamond crystal clear and all. It looks terribly expensive. I wonder if it's worth a fortune.

One thing about my boyfriend is he knows how to spoil me with gifts. Whenever we get into an argument. I know that I'm worth more than those prizes but seeing an effort to come at my doorsteps really mean something. I really love Jacob. I just can't stay mad at him. Aw poor Jacob.

Jacob come from being rich so he would spend on me once in a while. Let's say if I hadn't answer the front door he would've hire helicopters at my gates. He was so obsessive. People want to ruin a good relationship when they see one.

Even though it was so beautiful like pearls how Jacob was soothing me right now I didn't like how he can try to buy me when we have an argument every time. You see, I'm always the one who becomes weak. Our scripts need to switch now.

Mom says if I keep letting a man in just like she keeps letting father in whenever he abuses her than he will never respect you. They will keep doing it. When it's time to let go it will be harder. Each time you forgive.

"Jacob, baby, it's so beautiful!" I flashed a charm smile looking down at the bracelet in the box then back at him.

He rubs his hands on the side of face gently. "It's one of a kind just like you babe."

My cheeks turn red as I continue to admire the little sweet precious gift. I wanted to jump in my boyfriend arms so badly. Jacob tends to spoil me with gifts whenever we had our little arguments. I always fell for Jacob showering me with the most materialistic accessories throughout high school because my love language is gifts! It's the little things that matter. I still have, Mr Fluffy, the big teddy bear that he gave me on our first homecoming together. Every other night I would hug it on my bed before going to sleep. I also still kept our messages even though we text daily. Butterflies always sting around my stomach every time I read our past text to reminisce about the golden hours we made it. I really love him.

This was the exact moment where I let Jacob know how promising my affection was towards this relationship. I could already paint this vision in my mind that after I accept the little gift, he'll apologize, we'll makeup and I'll find myself under him the very next morning, pretend like nothing ever happen the next day. This was exactly how it went down in high school— except we weren't in high school anymore. We are in college. Now there is a lot of time for maturity and endorsement.

As much as it was going to hurt me to push him away— it was only going to be this one night. Samantha always tell me that I should train Jacob to behave accordingly if our arguments weren't going to replay occasionally. My best friend is right.

I sighed, closing the box, holding it to my chest. Jacob arch an eyebrow as if he was waiting for a response out of me. I can tell that he was nervous just by his hands trembling. I had to be brave.

"Appreciate the gift! Thank you baby. You're so sweet." I warmly smile and suddenly Jacob return the favor by even pecking a wet kiss on my nose. I closed my eyes then opening my eyes again, pursing my lip tightly together. "But you can't try to buy me. Just to forgive you! I won't accept this too soon."

He shot a wry look. "Elena, I love you! I wanna be with you babe so don't talk like that. I want us to continue to be together without shit always having to affect us. We can't let two years go to waste. Coach doesn't have a problem with you watching during practice to make time."

I pout. "Baby that's not the issue. I understand that you're busy with football and your other courses but I just think. I just think. You know—"

"You think what?"

I exhaled. "I need a break for only tonight."

He gripped my hands tightly. My fingers felt numb and  my palm got sweaty when this happen. "Yo what does this mean? Don't tell me you thinking about breaking up."

"Never, we're not breaking up.! I just need space tonight." I said crisply.

"Where is this coming from? I love you, okay." Jacob ranted with his raspy voice. He was vocal about it. I was nervous when he drew on my wrist forming a heart.

Oh, how much I did love him. But I'm afraid that if I forgive him so quick he'll mistaken me for the weak.

"I need some time." I admit.

"I'm sorry. You just piss me off. Look I didn't mean any of that. You know, Elena." His voice sounding apologetic.

"You could've said no but it made it feel like a doge, you know. You don't understand how men get when they feel turn on." Jacob pleaded. He rub my cheeks softly with his hands. I closed my eyes when it happened. As much as I was one to quick to forgive someone it was best for me to ease off for a while.

"You— I— we can't. Not now." Releasing both of his hands gently away from my hands backing away from him. His blue eyes were burn on me. "I need sometime, Jacob. For now I think you should go. Call me maybe."

Jacob wasn't taking no for an answer when he grabs me by my waist to scoop up in his arms. I was surprised when he held me tight in his grip also. So high almost reaching the ceiling almost busting my head. Our lip were inches apart from each other. He kisses my lip passionately. I kept my eyes open. His eyes were lock in mine with feelings of hurt.

"Please? Can I stay for the night?"

"Jacob... no. Not right now." I hissed, stepping away from the grip. "I'll take everything but I need you to go."

He scoops my arm. "Elena, I'm not leaving you."

I hesitate to break this distance but it was so hard. "I need sometime Jacob. I'll give you a call or something. Just go."

He tighten my hand almost hurting me. "No, you don't mean it."

"She said fucking go." I heard an angry low voice, approaching from behind.

Oh no!

I turn around in terror and saw Cole leaning against the wall behind me as if he was watching and hearing everything from the beginning. Had he been eavesdropping?

I shook my head at him mouthing the words "Go away please" but Cole just simply ignored me and continue to glare at my boyfriend like he was some threat.

"YEAH, big guy! Who are you?" Jacob snapped, clenching his fist.

"None of your fucking business!" Cole barked. I didn't recognize his tone and he looked extremely annoyed. I block myself on doorway from Cole stepping any closer to Jacob. I wish he would mind his business. I thought Cole was in his room. I was already not in a good mood today and now this is happening!

Jacob grew impatient, keeping his gaze at Cole. "Elena who the hell is that guy again?"

"His name is Cole. He's our new roommate." I answered. "The one I told you about."

"So, you and Sam were looking for a bodyguard? The dorm is already full." Jacob argued.

I scratch my elbow, glancing deeply at Jacob face. "Babe, calm down. He's related to Samantha. That's her older brother. I'll tell you later babe."

"Why does it matter to you?" Cole spoke.

Jacob glares, pointing a finger at Cole for threat. "My guy, do me a favor and go back in your little corner. Mind your fucking business!"

"Guess what? My mind is my fucking business!" Cole spat. "Get lost before I make you permanently."

Jacob squinted. "Wait a minute! You're that new kid that everyone is talking about. They need glasses to think you're somebody. You're a nobody. You know how many machines, brands, girls I can get and money I have."

Cole burst out of laughter but still manage to sound angelic. "Ah, you sure this is your boyfriend? High school is your kingdom. Wake up to reality."

"That's enough, guys! Stop this now! I'm tired." I yelled, staring at the both of them. I didn't care if my next door roommates heard. They usually blast their music when I'm trying to study sometimes.

"You're lucky you're my girl's roommate." Jacob retorted.

"Is that suppose to be a threat?" Cole said quietly. His deep voice was low, very low this time, yet dangerous. I kept myself blocking the doorways so those two guys wouldn't surface.

I exhaled, motioning my hands in the air. "Cut it out!"

I pointed my fingers to the path of the elevator. "Jacob, go now!" Turning myself around, I glared back at him. "Cole, go to your room!"

Jacob shot a wry look. "Wait, so you're kicking me out now?"

"No, I just need peace." I said.

He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Ugh, get a room." I can hear Cole voice in disgust.

"Back off." Jacob argues, pushing his lip back on to me.

I watched as Cole crumbled his fist looking like he was about to make a scene. I snap myself back into reality when I knew that everything was about to get wild if I didn't break this up. I ran in between both of them leaving inches from there bodies to meet up to each other.

"Stop it... now!" I yelled turning both of my heads to them, blocking either one of them to sneak hit.

"You seriously live with him? Are you sure this is Sam's brother and not some guy who wants you?" Jacob insults with a scoff.

Cole burst out of laugh. "Pfft, I don't want her! I'm good, bro. That's my little sister's friend. She's not a trophy, she's your piece of meat."

"I'll call you later, okay." I pleaded Jacob so that he can walk away. "Please go!"

The boys glares at each other for a moment in silence. They look like they wanted to rip each other head off. I felt a little awkward standing between all of this. This should've never reach to such a breaking point. Out of everything I was very disappointed with Liam. Yeah. He should've mind his business and let me handle it. First he throws parties, got me in trouble in class, almost got arrested now trying to sabotage my relationship. Oh boy! I have a few words for mister.

At a certain point Jacob kisses my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." I agreed.

Jacob turn away to stroll down the elegant structure hallways. I watch him when it happened.

"It's a good thing that he left." Cole told me once I closed the front door after.

I glared at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Cole that was SOOO not cool!! Okay, not cool! Why do you have to start trouble everywhere you go, huh?"

He frown. "Hmm, you didn't see how mister telly tubby came at me first? You wanted him to leave so I did you a favor."

I sauntered in the kitchen to grab a snack on the table and he followed behind me trying to start something. I clogged my ear for a moment when I heard him go on some rant about how his sister would want him to protect me if she's not around because she's family oriented and how gullible I am but of course I ignored him. My favorite Scooby Doo candy was displayed on the table. There were only three left so I took two and immediately open one bag. I first tossed the blue candy in my mouth before strolling towards the living room where Jacob followed me again when he realized that I wasn't responding to a word that he was saying.

"Why are you dating him, huh? He's not your type." He asked calmly when I sat down on the couch, untying my brunette hair from a ponytail, letting my hair fall down my shoulders gracefully.

I frowned. "Just because you're Sam's brother doesn't give you the right to control me. She's my best friend, you're not. I barely know you!"

One thing Samantha and Cole had in common was hating on my boyfriend Jacob. Maybe they both share the same zodiac sign and couldn't stand the other? That was when I decided to ditch finishing a series on Paramount Plus to now going to my room. I stormed off to my room. I tried slamming my door but Cole has shown up. My blood boiled when this happened. I wanted him to finally leave me alone! I needed time to myself. He wasn't helping at all.

I was this close to strangling him. That's how bad he was being a total ass— especially that party he threw the other day!

"Are you forgetting this is my part? And you're in my room? Hello!!" I sassed, looking up at him.

He closer my room door behind, keeping his angelic eyes locked deeply in mine. "We need to talk."

I wrinkle my nose. "About what? Your inappropriate behavior! I can't stand you! It's been— what— a week living with you? You've been constantly been making my life a living hell already. You're so immature pulling these stupid pranks in the morning, throwing that party, rude to everyone and I'm still wondering how girls can't see through that but that's not the case!  Now you have a say in my relationship!!"

I was furious. It made me even more angry when he was so tall that all he did was look down at me and gave no reaction whatsoever. "I thought you said I'm not a piece of trophy to your liking. Oh, she's just my little sister's best friend. You're really confusing me right now and it's making me sad how you describe me like I'm some meat. I'm a young. I'm nineteen. You shouldn't portray like that back there to my boyfriend." That is what he said during the argument when they were ranting at each other. I pick on that part closely.

"Look I didn't know I hurt you." He said quietly.

I shook my head. "Well, you did. I have dealt with toxic relationships my whole life starting from my parents. You don't understand. Just get out of my room. I'm asking you this time. Please go away, Cole."

He runs his hands through his dark hair in frustration. "Elena, I can't stand being around you!"

"I—" I was speechless. Usually he doesn't call me by my name it was always brat. Not that it bothered me when he calls me that but the fact that he was pissing me off even more. "Good! I don't think you should be around me or even look my way!"

"You're so naive." He laughs.

"And you're such a jerk!" I scold following behind him to wherever he was going. I entered in his room with him. "I'm tired of you throwing parties here, getting me into trouble with you in class, the cops being associated with your name to me. Now if it isn't tiring enough you want to keep acting like you own a part of me!"

He ignores me by taking off his shirt revealing his toned masculine body with pack abs. I watched as he threw his dark T shirt on the bed. He exit out my room after leaving me in confusion. I followed behind into the kitchen.

I wasn't done with him! I was already fed up by his bullshit enough lately. "Oh, don't you ignore me! I'm tired of you constantly dragging me into trouble with you! That doorman is right!"

He ignores me and that made me even more furious. "From now on I think is best if we both stay in our lane. I don't even know what you want from me. My —"

I was cut off when he grabs me by my chin softly with his hands, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. It all happened so fast and too soon. When our lip interlocked with each other, getting the taste of the flavors that was being delivered.

His kisses were slow, hot and had a lot of tongue exploring in mine. I couldn't believe what was happening. I wanted to pull myself back from him kissing but for some reason I couldn't get enough.

The urge of the kiss dare me to stay. This was so wrong in all aspects I couldn't believe what was happening. My mind was so confused and my heart was beating repeatedly.

At a certain point he glue me against the wall while continuing to make out with me. My arms were up against on the wall while his hands were pressed on my arms with his body glue onto mine.

"Cole," I gasp when he starts to suck around my neck so seductively. "I... I can't do this. I-I-I have a boyfriend."

He bite and sucked deeply in my neck like he was some vampire turning me. I closed my eyes and moan when he lick seductively on my earlobe. "Shh. But you can't stop."

"I —"

He releases himself off my body from the wall. His eyes were still lock in mine and I just stared at him backing away while looking at my lip.

I watched when he exit out of the room. I didn't know where he was going until I heard the front door closed.

I decided to go back to my bedroom to let my head think straight.

What the hell just happened?

___
Don't forget to leave a vote, comment or fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.7K 77
After graduating from her University, Arabella succeeded in securing a job in New York, away from her home and state, in a place where her elder brot...
241K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
235K 9.4K 66
Victoria Aspen's life just turned inside out. She has been forced to move into the house she used to spend every summer in. It's been so long since...
179K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...