Again Back To Life..

Oleh overthinking019

story based on mother-daughter relationship & husband-wife, they gonna meet after long 12 years.. Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue..
Meeting Him/Her
Complications..
Friday Morning..
Way Towards Panchgani..
Hate Rate..
Difference..
Hate Rate Continue..
Taking Time
Going Forward
Heartbroken..
Looking For Truth
Small Step
Right Way
First Meet..
Truth..
Two Meeting's..
Ram's Step
Decision..
Upset / Worried..
Clueless..
Little Moments..
Figure Out..
One More Step..
Good Decision & Bad Decision..
Found A File..
Truth Breaks Down..
Reveal..
Faceoff..
Trying To Know..
Little Family Moment..
Presence..
Khush's Decision..
Back To Love..
Insecurities..
Bid Bye With Heavy Heart..
Good News..
Way To LA..
Surprise 1
Surprise 2
Epilogue..

Disappointment..

623 61 15
Oleh overthinking019

Vikram entered in meeting room, where Ram seat alone with his thoughts, he take a seat beside him & disturb his thoughts..

Vikram- Ram..

Ram coming out from his thoughts & says- yeah..

Vikram- it's urgent, please try to understand..

Ram interrupt Vikram in mid- Peehu turn 18, & Priya must be here for Peehu very soon..

Vikram- right!

Ram- but as per Indian law, Peehu is adult now, & she have right to chose her parent, right..

Vikram- as per clause, Priya didn't file a custody case for your sake, if you go against that clause, she go in court, & start to fight with you for Peehu..

Ram gritss his teeths & says- she can do whatever she wants for Peehu, but she can't snatch Peehu from me..

Vikram thought for while & says- Ram don't think like business man, think like father & for Peehu sake, for some days keep Peehu with Priya, I understand she left Peehu, when Peehu needs her most, but that doesn't mean, she is not her daughter, think once before do any wrong..

Ram- Peehu hates Priya..

Vikram- then make her understand..

Ram take a long deep breath & says- I tried my best..

Vikram- try to figure out, why she divorced you..

Ram chuckle & says- not now, & not anymore, that Ram was different, & now's Ram is different, it's better we both are happy in our own world..

Vikram shook his head in disbelief & leave the meeting room..

In flight..

Khush look Priya, who busy with her laptop, & he lightly peep in, Priya looks & she down lightly laptop screen, & says- don't peep in, I hate it..

Khush- don't tell me, you writing your Diary..

Priya- it's between me & Peehu only, when I'll meet her, I'll give it to her..

Khush- you know what maa, now I'm scared, I'm scared because you gonna shower your all love on her only..

Priya smile touch his cheek with her & caressing his other cheek through her palm & says- don't be so insecure, you too always be my first & top priority like Peehu..

Khush smile & says- I know, I'm just kidding..

Priya- actually I'm bit scared..

Khush- you, & scared, why..

Priya- will she love me like old time..

Khush- of course she will, after all you are world's best mom..

Priya smile & says- ok, now sleep & don't peep in my work..

Khush give a kiss on Priya's cheek & says- ok mom, you want coffee..

Priya- no, I'm fine, infact I'm excited..

Khush- excited to meet Ram Papa..

Priya smile & says- no, not for him, he hates me..

Khush- how do you know that..

Priya- because I still love him..

Khush- what do you mean..

Priya- nothing, sleep now..

Khush shook his head in unbelievably & close his eyes..

Peehu taking shots of alcohol with excitement, & she furious by the face while she taking her step towards the high..

Next day, flight lands in Mumbai, they both coming out from the airport..

Khush call the cab, & they take a seat..

Khush- way towards hotel..

Priya look to Khush once & says to cab driver- ways towards Malad..

Khush give her confused look & ask- Malad? 

Priya- yes Malad, we gonna stay there, I have my own apartment..

Khush- are you serious!

Priya- yes I'm..

Khush- when you got that..

Priya- it's a gifted, by Mr. Kapoor..

Khush- from Ram Papa, that's amazing, but why he brought that apartment for you..

Priya- as a security, he brought for me, & I have that apartment paper's, & we both are gonna stay here for some six months, so better to used the apartment..

Khush- are you excited to meet your family..

Priya with layer of tear & says- I'm excited to meet everyone but what about them..

Khush- for my sake meet them once, then you will know their reaction after long twelve years..

Priya- I tried, but not today, because on these evening I have to meet first Ram, regarding Peehu..

Khush- ok..

Ram dialled Peehu's number ninth time, she is not picking up her calls, he almost panic by her behaviour..

Peehu is in deep slumber, her roommate try to waking up from the sleep..

Barkha- Peehu get up, your dad calling you ninth time..

Peehu not give any response to her friend…

Barkha- look, if you not waking up from the sleep, I'll pick your call, & tell them, you were high with weed that too with alcohol..

Peehu hold her head in her hand & getting up from her sleep with irks face- tch! Shut up, & I never high with weed..

Barkha cross her arms & says- ohh really! 

Peehu side her hair from her face & says- ok, I had, that's only two..

Again Peehu's cell ring, & she pick the call with tired tone- yeah Papa..

Ram ask her with tensed tone- what happened to you, why you are not picking up my calls, you sounds so low..

Peehu- actually Papa just I wake up, last night I was busy with study, in morning I completed, just waking up from sleep by your call..

Ram- ohh, I'm so sorry to disturb your sleep rockstar..

Peehu- it's ok Papa, it's already late, by the way, why you calling me..

Ram- I'll be gonna received you, is it fine with you..

Peehu- come soon, I'm waiting for you..

Ram- ok, then this Friday, after you complete your last exam paper..

Peehu- ok done..

Ram- bye, take care, & don't stress yourself a lot..

Peehu- hmm! & They cut the call..

Peehu look her friend Barkha staring her with smirked..

Peehu- what!

Barkha says with sarcasm tone- busy with study!

Peehu- should you expect, I tell him truth..

Barkha- I'm not expecting, but don't you think, you taking him for granted, as he trust you more then anything..

Peehu not say a word & she getting up from the bed, & walks towards the washroom..

Evening:

Priya reach to Kapoor mansion, & found main gate is locked, she ask to watchman about Ram Kapoor, & he tell her, that they left the mansion some year's ago, she left the place with sad face..

Priya try to call again on Ram's old number, it's continuously giving only one answer, it's switched off..

Priya with the hoping dialled one number, & it's picked up from other side..

Priya- where are you..

Muted..

Priya- meet me cafe, at any cost, right now, without wasting single minute, reached to old cafe, within half hour..

Muted..

Priya cut the call & seat in cab..

At Cafe:

Priya's waits get over, & she ordered two coffees..

Priya- before asking me formal questions, I want Ram's current number, current home address & current office address..

"But"..

Priya cut it mid- look I'm not expecting a explanation from you, address & number..

"Priya"..

Priya with stern voice- address & number!

On a next moment Priya received an address & number, & she left the cafe..

Priya reached to apartment, & look Khush doing his work on a laptop, she give him faintly smile, & take a seat beside him on couch..

Khush hand over glass of water to her & ask- you look tired mom..

Priya- in excitement I didn't take a nap for some hours, just go for meeting with Ram, but unfortunately it's not happened..

Khush keep the laptop side & turn to her & ask- why, what happened..

Priya- they are no more live at old place, some year's ago, they change the address..

Khush- then what next..

Priya gulping the water & says- I got his recent address, so I'll meet him tomorrow morning, on office hours..

Khush- how you got his new address..

Priya smirked & says- from some past connection's..

Khush smile & ask- like..

Priya- that I won't tell you..

Khush- uff! you destroy all my excitement maa..

Priya pulled his cheek with smiles & says- tell me, what are you doing..

Khush- well I'm searching a good job for me, for some months..

Priya wants to say something but Khush cut her mid..

Khush continue- I know we are not gonna stay here for so long time, but whatever time we gonna be here, I want to do some work, like for new experience..

Priya- and who gonna offer you job..

Khush- well I applied in some MNC, let's see..

Priya- ok, as you wish, I won't interfere in your professional life..

Khush smile & says- good, now tell me, what you like to eat..

Priya ask him with sad tone- is it your turn..

Khush feel her sad tone & he ask her- am I that much bad cook..

Priya start to think & nodding in no & says- no, but wanted to eat something Indian food..

Khush- ok, only for you, I'm gonna cook paratha's with white butter..

Priya smile & says- ok..

Khush- go get fresh, & come soon..

Priya smile & walk in her room..

Khush look to his laptop & press the enter key on laptop with smiles & whispered with himself- gonna meet you soon..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.3K 1.5K 28
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒💙😉
7.9K 1K 22
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 40 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒😉
12.2K 461 9
BALH2 One Shots.
Love Is Back Oleh V

Fiksi Penggemar

29.6K 1.4K 30
Ram and Priya were seperated because of a sword hanging above their heads which they weren't aware of. But surprises and ego takes them back to squa...